Euphoria

By KhawarB

<> Teri Yaadein Teri Baatein Bas tere hi fasaana hai Haan Hume Qubool hai Hum tere hi dewaane hein <... More

0|Character Aesthetic
prologue
one
two
three
four

0|Euphoria

155 5 0
By KhawarB

Copyright Claim

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this book, can be re-written, translated or, copied under any circumstances.

This book, the work and everything in it belongs to me.

If you try copying my work, I won't tolerate it and I'll take serious action, and it won't take me time to report you.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Graphics

All pictures, graphics and media being to their rightful owners. The pictures belong to their owners but the edits are made by me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
3.9K 303 13
In the turbulent village, the story introduces us to Zardan, Zartaj, Zartasha and Yazan whose lives take unexpected turns as they navigate cultural t...
9.6K 877 25
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
8M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...