๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ

Galing kay -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐:๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š๐ฑ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ... Higit pa

๐Œ๐€๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

4.6K 177 258
Galing kay -CEL777

HOURS AFTER GETTING DRUNK OFF MIMOSAS, —

you wake up with a yawn and much needed stretch. Your bed felt unusually comfortable and you weren't quite sure how you ended up tucked into bed. Your eyes open and adjust to the darkness in the room. Your head hurt and all you could remember was drinking bottomless mimosas.

"Shit." you whisper and rub your forehead in hopes to relieve some tension.

"Shit is right."

You let out a small scream at the unknown voice and clutch your comforter tighter. The shadow a few feet away from you got closer and closer. Kenma.

A frown makes its way onto your face. You were annoyed that he was here after leaving so hasty. "Oh, it's you." you loosen your grip and sit up, "What do you want? Don't tell me you brought me here." you mumble mostly to yourself.

Kenma walks closer until he's standing beside you, looking down and you could practically feel the anger radiating off of him. You were too hungover to think of why he could be upset so you ask, "What crawled up your ass?"

"I saw you. With him."

"Who?" you ask and reach over to grab the half full water bottle and down it in one go.

"That asshole Oikawa. He's lucky I don't kill him right now." Kenma says calmly as if he wasn't seriously threatening another mans life in front of you.

A scoff leaves your lips but it all comes back to you, Tooru offering to help you inside your house since your legs were like jello and you were seeing double. "Calm down he did nothing wrong. Actually very respectful." you don't know why you were complementing Tooru since you also had the suspicion that he wasn't a good man but Kenma didn't know that.

"I don't care, he still put his disgusting hands on you." you look up at Kenma and thankfully the darkness hid your stare.

"Well you will never touch me so, don't worry about who does." you take off the covers to stand up but Kenma doesn't move. All he does is look down at you, as if he could see in the dark. The dress you wore to breakfast was bunched at the waist from your sleeping and all of Kenma's inhibitions disappear.

It was silent between you both after you said that and you expected him to leave again but he doesn't. He reaches into his suit jacket pocket and pulls out something. Your eyes squint to make out the shape and let out a gasp at the gun he was holding.

"I don't think you understand y/n." he starts, lifting the gun and placing it an inch in front of your lips. Your heart raced and you tried to remain composed, as if you were scared that Kenma was about to kill you right here for saying something that was technically the truth.

He tapped the barrel against your bottom lip twice, silently telling you to open them and you did. The gun is pushed into your mouth as he says, "I don't care where he touched you, he still touched you." he lowers his lips to whisper in your ear. The gun was still in your mouth and drool was starting to escape. Even though you assumed Kenma was dangerous, you never thought he would do this.

You attempt to talk around the gun but it comes out a mumbled mess. Kenma pulls the gun out, "Speak." he says.

"I'm not a dog." you correct with a firm tone before getting back on track, "And he only helped me into my house, not like we had sex. Although I have a feeling you would like that."

Kenma's grip on the gun tightened angrily at your words, "Why would I like that?" he asks in a tone that makes your back straighten out. You kept your gaze on the ground but gently he uses the gun to tilt your chin up, leaning so close to say, "Why would I want him to touch this pussy?" a shiver rolls through your body when the cool metal dragged down your front and settled on your thighs. It slides between your thighs and presses against your front. Kenma listens to your breathing quicken when he adds more pressure, "It's mine." he states.

"You can't claim me or my vagina, I'm not yours Kenma." you attempt to move away from his body but feel the gun get pressed harder against your middle, this time it made your body feel as if it was on fire. "Plus, he's literally dating Victoria. Now go." you struggle to look anywhere but him, he was so captivating it almost hurt.

As you were verbally fighting him you were also fighting your body that not getting the memo. Your thighs were beginning to tighten and you could feel your underwear dampen the more he pushed the barrel against your clit. You hated that your hips threatened to grind for more friction.

"You don't mean that. Look at you." he whispers, rotating his wrist to give you what you want. "Grind that pussy on my gun baby, don't be scared."

"There's a gun on my—..." you barely breathe out, clutching the sheets around you for stability. "How can I not be scared?" you whisper out.

The gun keeps moving against your pussy, brining you closer and closer to climax. Your stalker leans down to bring his lips close to your ear, only letting his breath fan the sensitive skin on your neck that made goosebumps slick your arms and a sensation in your lower stomach. "Because I'm using it to make you come, not to hurt you. I'll never hurt you baby, now come." he ends the almost sweet words with a demand.

Even as your mind filled with too many thoughts all you could focus on was your climax and how close it was. Disappointment filled you as the gun was grinded harder against your throbbing clit. He watches with undivided attention as you rolled your hips to meet his rotations and listens to the soft moans leaving your lips.

"Shit." you breathe and loose strength on the sheets. "R-right there." you choke out and let your body fall back onto the bed when Kenma stays on the spot and brings you the remaining way to your orgasim. "Kenma." you say in a shaky whisper as you lay there with your thighs still open, back arched and thighs trembling as your juices coated Kenma's gun and trickled down to your bed.

You lay there, attempting to bring your breathing to normal. Kenma's gun leaves your thighs and you watch the gun being lifted to his lips, immediately a groan leaves his lips. Oh shit, you thought and have to stop your mouth from dropping in shock.

Kenma was licking his gun, getting any taste he could from the weapon that he used to make you come.

After he licked it clean, it went to the holster behind his back. "You said my name, when you came."

You were still in a daze by the wonderful orgasim, you forgot that Kenma was still your stalker. "Let's call it a moment of weakness." you say back and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Still feeling weak?" he continues to stand between your thighs and leans over the bed, hovering over you. You feel as if he could hear your heart beating out of your chest. Kenma wasn't a big man but his aura and the way he spoke made your chest tighten in fear but also came a strange sense of calmness. "If you didn't like the gun maybe we can go back to my mouth."

Your mouth snaps shut before you correct him as if he didn't know that you were fucking the gun on your own behalf, even if it was his. "Or maybe you can go back out the door you came from." you scoot away and sit up, "How did you even know that Tooru was here anyways?" you ask.

Now Kenma stands straight and turns around to walk out of the room. "I know everything." is all he says.

Since meeting Kenma the thought that he had bugged your house was obviously a high possibility but the naive part of your mind pushed away the thought. Until now, when he confirmed it.

"You put cameras in my fucking house Kenma? Are you serious?" you get off the bed and grab a pillow to throw at his back since he was still trying to exit your room. Anger was all that you felt now, bliss from the orgasim did not soften the blow like Kenma thought it would have.

"Only on the outside, kitchen and your bedroom."

Now you laugh and thats when Kenma stops to look at you. "My room? What the fuck Kenma!" There was still a few feet of distance between you two so you grab a sock to put your hand in and walk to Kenma, the sock covered hand comes up to slap his face once but he doesn't give a reaction. "You're lucky I don't want to touch you or that would've actually hurt." you sigh in defeat and take off the sock to drop on the floor.

He hasn't said anything and looks at the sock on the ground, feeling a pang of something in his chest that he didn't want to address right now. "I never looked at your bedroom camera, it was only to make sure you're safe." your chest rises and falls as the adrenaline runs out and you're looking straight which means looking at Kenma's chest. He doesn't make a move to you, keeping his hands by his side and voice the natural calm it always was.

"I am safe Kenma, it's you who I'm scared of."

"You weren't scared grinding that little pussy on my gun a few minutes ago."

"That was before I realized how crazy you were!" you say loudly and grab another pillow to throw at his face.

An arm comes up to catch it easily and toss it to the side, "Crazy or not, you said my name while you came." he says as the balcony door opens and you watch silently as Kenma leaves.

"Moment of weakness!" you call back and groan in frustration when he decides to not acknowledge what you said.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

The next day you started a kickboxing class with Victoria.

"Punch the bag harder ladies! Like this lovely lady!" the gym instructor shouts through the mic she was connected to and stands next to you. Victoria stops her punching and looks at you, eyes wide at how much hits you were getting in compared to everyone else. "Let all your anger out." she enthuses.

You let out deep breaths and punch the bag that you imagined was Kenma's handsome face. "I hate you and your stupid gun." you whisper but Victoria looks at you in confusion.

"Wait, who are we talking about?" she asks.

You stop beating the bag up to get a drink of water, feeling the burn in your lungs as the expand to the max. Your eyes glance around the room, for him. "No one. Just trying to get into the headspace y'know.. if a guy came at me with a gun." you shrug, hoping she would believe your horrible lie.

Of course Victoria doesn't question her best friend and gives a weak punch to the bag, "Look I'm all for woman being strong and it's still fuck all men but, if I was looking at a gun being pointed at me. I would faint." she shakes her head at the thought.

You let out a weak laugh, "Me too.." or I would have a mind-blowing orgasim, don't knock it til you try it. You think the last part because Victoria would definitely send you to the hospital to check for brain injuries. Maybe that was what you needed since Kenma has not been able to leave your mind since yesterday, his voice saying, Crazy or not, you said my name while you came.

You hated him. You hated him with every skin cell you had because he was right, while you came you moaned his name, practically thanking him for his service.

With that in mind you begin to punch and kick the bag until Victoria reminded you of dinner with your friends.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Atsumu and Osamu sat on the other side of the booth from you and Victoria, dinner was long gone and now you all were speaking about random thoughts over a piece of chocolate cake.

"How's your foot Osamu?" you venture into your own conversation with the man. He looked to be doing fine, as if getting over the whole ordeal.

"Good, can finally run from the cops now." he laughs at his joke but Atsumu gives him a look, "I'm only joking."  he bumps shoulders with his twin then returns to you. "How are you? Victoria being a bossy lady?"

You laugh at his description and shake your head while picking up a cherry from the bowl that Victoria ordered full of them. You eat the small fruit and lick your lips from the juice, "No, she's been amazing, I love being a part of her products. Her books —"

"Yeah, yeah, Victoria's great, I know." Osamu rolls his eyes playfully and laughs when Victoria raises a finger at him while also listening to Atsumu's story about saving a puppy. "But how are you?" he asks, seriously now.

You stare at him and begin to think about his question, "Good.." you were feeling great after getting all your anger out on the poor punching bag but still the constant reminder of what happened with that damn gun and knowing Kenma was watching the cameras, waiting for you to go home alone and fall asleep like an obedient girl. "Good." you repeat and sit up straighter in your seat. "Adjusting has been... great." you add a smile, "I love my job and my new friends haven't been too bad." you say in a joking manner.

But my stalker is a pain in my ass.

Everyone stops talking as the waiter walks up to the table to drop off the bill but before the checkbook can be dropped, Atsumu hands over a card and the waiter leaves without a word. After getting the bill paid you split up from the twins with a hug and kiss on the cheek. On the sidewalk, Victoria's phone pings a few times and she looks at the message, eyes widening.

"What's going on?" you ask her.

"The college I graduated from emailed me to see if I would be willing to be a visitor and speak at the opening of their new library." she smiles and looks up at you, squealing in excitement.

"Email back yes!" you smile back.

She nods and begins to type but stops, "Only if you come with me." she adds.

"Of course." you say like it was a no brainer, which it wasn't since assistants usually traveled with their boss. "When is it?"

"Two weeks, we'll be leaving on a friday afternoon and fly back in monday night." Victoria could barely contain her excitement, "You don't mind if I go to Tooru —" she begins but gets cut off when you shake your head.

"No, go tell him the good news." you reassure, "I'm going to walk home."

"Bye, I love you!" she kisses your cheek and runs to her car.

"Love you too." you call back with a laugh and continue down the sidewalk. You pass many stores that were getting ready to close for the day. The air was warm and reminded you of the way Kenma's body heat made you hot with no attempt needed.

You were brought out of your thoughts when a rough shoulder hits you and makes you stumble back and look at the stranger, "I'm sorry." you say even though they were the one to hit you.

The man raises a hand to rub your shoulder and your insides twist in a sick way at the scent of booze that radiates off him. "It's ok pretty girl." he says roughly, "Can I help you to your destination?" he asks, stepping closer to you and his large body quickly blocks the view from anyone seeing you.

Shakily you make a sound of disagreement, "No, I'm meeting my boyfriend, actually." you say with a straight face and hope that the stranger would get the message and get away. Once again, your eyes glance around to see if Kenma was anywhere, looking at this man's hand on your shoulder but then you remember what you said,  

I am safe Kenma, it's you who I'm scared of.

Now, you were not safe and hoped to see Kenma creeping in the distance and your heart sinks when he's not. The one time he could truly save you, he's not. Funny how that worked.

You begin to walk again but the man followed, attempting to put an arm around your shoulders but you step out of his way before he could touch you. "I have a boyfriend." you say.

The stranger looks around, "Where is he?" he asked.

You release a breath and ball your fist up, trying the technique that was taught during kickboxing class. Thankfully it was fresh in your mind and gave you enough confidence to punch the man square in the nose. With a groan he falls to the floor, meanwhile you look at your fist and gasp in pain.

"Fuck. you." you look at the man and say over his body on the empty sidewalk, cradling his possibly broken nose. "And the next time you try to —"

"y/n." a voice stops you from finishing your threatening sentence.

Kenma.

You look up from the creep, still holding your throbbing fist to your chest. He was wearing an all black suit with a man next to him that was also wearing an all back suit. They were both holding guns, pointed at the man who attempted to hold you. "What are you doing here?" you ask, surprised to say the least.

"I'm here to take you home." Kenma says, "My friend is here to finish the job." he points next to him and the friend nods once in agreement, keeping his eyes on the target but Kenma was keeping his eyes on you. "Is your hand ok?" he asks as if you hadn't degraded him less than twenty four hours ago.

You nod and exhale deeply, "Yep. All fine here. He can't say the same." 

A smirk threatens to show on Kenma's lips but he stops himself, clearing his throat instead, "Glad to hear. Let's go." Kenma's friend doesn't wait for a signal and drags the now unconscious body into the alley to do who knows what.

Kenma brings a pair of car keys out of his pocket and clicks it once to unlock. "No." you say before stepping another foot closer. "If you are going to take me home, we're walking — you can walk four feet behind me."

Kenma gives you a look as if to ask if you were serious. It was a three mile walk and Kenma would have to walk back to his car.

With a sigh Kenma puts his keys back where they came from and motions an arm for you to get ahead of him. "Let's start walking, baby."

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

You get home in an hour and walk up the stairs, "No need to check the cameras tonight I suppose." you mutter, wondering where they were and if he would ever tell you. You look back at Kenma from your position on the porch, he kept the distance.

"You're still upset about that?"

"Yes I'm still upset."

"And here I was expecting a thank you." he runs a hand through his hair and the other pulls at his tie.

You scoff at his words, "Thank you? For what, forcing your way into my life?" your hand was still hurting and everything was irritable at the moment, especially Kenma.

"Never mind. Put some ice on that hand and go to sleep." he demands as if he had control over you.

"I'm not tried."

"Doesn't matter." he says through clenched teeth, "Go to sleep."

"Sure Kenma, I know a quick way to get tired." you say almost suggestively and watch how the tie was now wrapped around his hand, clutching onto it so much his knuckles paled. "Where should I do it though... you have a camera in my bedroom.. in the shower it is." you say to yourself and unlock your front door to get in. "And if you try to get in, I have plenty of other moves I leaned from my instructor."

A second of silence passed, Kenma was taking your words and slowly begins walking towards you, up the creaky steps until an inch was between your chests. You held onto the handle tight behind your back and closed your eyes to prepare for whatever was about to happen.

"That would require you to touch me." he whispers for you to hear, "Could you touch me? Or would that mean giving yourself up completely for me to take? 'Cause I want to take you so bad, baby." he says in a rough voice that threatens to make your knees weak but you stay up and keep your computer and expression the same.

"You'll never have me Kenma, even if you were the last man on earth and we had to repopulate the world." you say quickly and get into the house, shutting it on his face and clicking the lock in place.

"So you would let humanity die rather than letting me in that pretty pussy?" he asks through the door.

"Mhm." you say loud enough for him to hear through the door, "Bye Kenma, I have some other things to attend to."

Another laugh comes from his side and it sends a tremble through your body.

"As long as my name is the only one falling from your lips, go ahead and please that pussy, I have other matters to attend to as well."

"I'm sure."

"What was that? Jealously?" he asks.

Without even thinking, you swing open the door again and point an accusing finger at the man, "If you think I'm jealous then you're even crazier than I thought."

Kenma was in the same spot as you left him and looking down at you with hard to read eyes, so many emotions were consuming the both of you.

"I am and I have no problem admitting it because I'm crazy for you." he points back, "Don't forget that part." you open your mouth to say something but he stops you. "As much as I would like to hear your insults, I do have other matters. Save them and this and wait for me to return." the tie that was wrapped around his hand is now in your open palm.

You stood shocked in the doorway, watching Kenma walk down the porch and to the car that pulled up right on time. You couldn't make out the person driving and assumed it was his friend.

"Wait for you to return? But — "

"No buts baby, see you later." he looks over his shoulder once more and gets into the car to leave, once again.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

499K 16.2K 43
โŠฑ:*๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฑ๐จ:*โŠฐ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™๐™„๐™‹๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€
46.4K 1.9K 20
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ. ( ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ถ )
45.7K 1.2K 36
โœง แกฃ โ‹… โ‹… ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ แƒ ยญ ยญ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—…๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ๏ผ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...