The Secret Of Penelope Mercen...

Av IreneEmber

cha siyeon was a Korean girl who played ' the lady love love project ' after cha siyeon played ' the lady lov... Mer

part 1 : chapter 1
part 1 : chapter 2
part 1 : chapter 3
Part 1 : chapter 5
Part 1 : chapter 6
Break

Part 1 : chapter 4

801 31 0
Av IreneEmber

"Mistake"

Penelope POV :

I just realized that I was sitting next to the crown prince ahhh what the butler didn't tell me the imperial family is visiting i'm screwed after dinner i had to go out and plus i'm done eating I said "i have to go please excuse me" I got to the garden and met hilise and cale i have to say i'm quite comfortable with them "sissy" "penny did you eat dinner?" "Yes why what is wrong sister?" "Nothing" "Nelly are you ignoring me" "no I just miss sister hilise that's all" we talked and they left I was a bit lonely  but it was fine well one thing I didn't know was someone was watching us the hole time "my, my I see the princess is meeting someone" the heck why is the crown prince here "please don't tell anybody" "I will if you help me" "what do you want" I said hwe offered to seat but I just stand he sat in front of me his legs were cross and his arms were crossed we made a deal not to tell anyone about this incident then we got back in the mansion we came together does that look suspicious but we sat and stayed silence...

(A/N hilise and cale calls Penelope Penny or Nelly)

"To Be Continued"
Word count :
240

I have to go to sleep early because of my anxiety of darkness so I sleep while half of my family is watching TV

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
136K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...