Filthy Father-In-Law | TaeKoo...

By TaekookIsDestiny7

Jeon Jungkook, head true blood vampire but soon is going to give that authority to his son,Eunwoo. Kim Taehyu... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28[M]
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
IMPORTANT!!!!
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51 [M]
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 [M]
63
64
65 [M]
66
67 [END]

37

22.3K 1.2K 496
By TaekookIsDestiny7

Jungkook was currently standing in front of Taehyung who was going to take some pills.

"You better fucking leave me! You know very well that I can't carry this child!" Taehyung shouted at which Jungkook sadly sighed.

"If not the child then these pills will kill you, Taehyung. Don't take any pills." Jungkook pleaded at which Taehyung scoffed.

"Come on! These were your words "I will make your life hell". Weren't they? Then why? Let me die!" Taehyung said and snatched the bottle of pills from Jungkook's hand.

But for Taehyung's surprise the bottle was empty. Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"I'm not letting you take those pills nor letting you die. Taehyung......I regret the things I said to you and did to you--" Jungkook got cut off by Taehyung.

"Just because you realised that I'm your mate?" Taehyung started laughing but Jungkook knew the pain behind that laugh.

"I was blinded by the hatered......I'm sorry." Jungkook hesitated as he never apologized to anyone and Taehyung was surprised too.

"I can't take pills ......I can't carry this child......what am I supposed to do?! Either this way or that......in the end......I'm dying." Taehyung's voice cracked.

"I'll find the solution, Taehyung but-----"

"No, you won't. You know what? I'm telling Eunwoo about this pregnancy." Taehyung said at which Jungkook looked at Taehyung in his eyes.

"No .....you won't." Jungkook whispered.

"Why? Afraid? Scared? Feared?" Taehyung muttered.

"You know Eunwoo won't believe you...." Jungkook said.

"He'll...... because Eunwoo and I were not sexually active since past two months." Taehyung said and Jungkook felt fear in his life for the second time.

"Why? You know that whatever I did.......I regret it. Taehyung, I'm your father-in-law but you know that this is not how it works! We are mates for god's sake!" Jungkook said while frowning.

"Still.....I'm pregnant because you---" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook.

"I am the only one whose at fault. I tried to control my demon but your omega side ended up submitting. We both are at fault..... please,stop blaming everything on me." Jungkook gently said.

"I know I did so wrong with you in past,and I said so many wrong things to you but I'm sorry." Jungkook said

"You knew that I can carry vampire's child,no?" Taehyung asked at which Jungkook lowered his head.

"You knew I can carry Eunwoo's child but not trueblood's,right? TELL ME! ANSWER ME!" Taehyung shouted as he grabbed Jungkook by his clothes.

"Y-yes." Jungkook whispered at which a sob left from Taehyung's mouth. He let go off Jungkook as he stepped back from Jungkook.

"Y-you made me feel like I'm useless....... I cried god knows how many nights to myself..... thinking that I'll never be able to give Eunwoo a child! Why you did this to me---me?" Taehyung cried at which Jungkook stayed silent.

"I apologise, Taehyung.....I know I don't deserve your forgiveness." Jungkook whispered.

"Yes,you don't. " Taehyung said.

"But I'll try to gain your forgiveness at any cost." Jungkook said.

"Kill yourself." Taehyung said making Jungkook look at him.

"What?" Jungkook said, not believing his ears.

"Can you do this for me? Just fucking die!" Taehyung said making Jungkook think.

Many people had their hopes from Jungkook. Jungkook knew that how many people were surviving just because of him. He promised those little kids to provide them a better future. He promised those vulnerable ranks to make them feel secure. He just couldn't leave them behind.

"You can't --!" Taehyung said and brushed his shoulders with Jungkook's and walked away.

Jungkook wanted to scream. He didn't know why it hurt so much after seeing that how much Taehyung wanted him to die.

Jungkook didn't know why but he felt an attachment towards Taehyung and that wasn't mate bond at all. It was his own feelings.

"Fuck it! Why I feel hurt after seeing him hurt?! Why can't I go back to my old self! Why I've started liking him? Why I've started loving him?" Jungkook shouted as he just confessed his feelings for Taehyung to himself.

Meanwhile.......

"Taehyung,where is dad?" Eunwoo asked to Taehyung.

"Where he can be? Of course.......in my chamber so he can lure me." Taehyung scoffed.

"What the hell are you saying?" Eunwoo said.

"Ask him......oh my! You know? People were expecting your son from my womb but guess what? Your soon to be sibling is on the way." Taehyung laughed..

"Whay are you even blabbering? What sibling?" Eunwoo asked.

"I'm pregnant." Taehyung said and that was like a slap to Eunwoo's face.

"H-how? We never ---" Taehyung cut off Eunwoo.

"Ask your father......" Taehyung whispered as his eyes went glossy.

"What do you mean? How he'll know?" Eunwoo asked.

"Because it's his child!" Taehyung said.

"TAEHYUNG!" Eunwoo growled at Taehyung. He just couldn't handle this much disgusting talks towards his dad.

"Shh! Why are you shouting my name? Ask your dad, why he did this to me." Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"You fucking hybrid. I should have known from the starting that you're nothing but a slut...a whore who don't care about his husband at all. Just because you need that crown fast so you whored around and when got pregnant then you blamed my dad?" Eunwoo said as his eyes glowed orange meanwhile Taehyung was shocked after hearing those words of his husband.

Taehyung's lips parted in shock as his vampire side growled in anger meanwhile his omegian and human side was broken. Taehyung knew that Eunwoo's not gonna believe him but he didn't know that he thinks about Taehyung in that way.

"Eun .....you called me a whore? I was never greedy over the crown.....it was you who proposed me." Taehyung said as his lips wobbled.

"You Seduced me. I can't believe I put such a low class in my mansion. Your parents told you about this? Guess your mother trapped your vampire dad like this too." Eunwoo chuckled at which Taehyung's eyes glowed purple.

"Eunwoo.....stop .....I've my limits." Taehyung growled.

"I've my limits too! You accused my father while you're carrying some filth 's child in your womb?" Eunwoo shouted.

"Yes,I'm carrying a filth's son and that your father." Taehyung said and Eunwoo was going to slap Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"I told you,I've my fucking limits!" Taehyung growled as he kicked over Eunwoo's stomach making him fly a meter away.

Taehyung walked towards Eunwoo,he lost his control.

He loved this man more than anything but guess that it was his biggest mistake. Eunwoo never understood Taehyung's love towards him.

"Your father is a filth! You're a son of dog. I feel bad for Lucia! Oh my! You fucker,fuck yourself." The whole mansion shooked after hearing Taehyung's voice.

Eunwoo felt himself submitting to Taehyung as every guard was on his knees too. Eunwoo never saw this happening.

The next thing Eunwoo felt was nails digging over his shoulder.

"I can't kill you because I'm not heartless like you. You used to be my love but nit anymore....I hate you more than I hate Jungkook." Taehyung said and ran out from the mansion.

Jungkook witnessed everything......he himself was on his knees because of Taehyung's aura which made him hella shocked.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Long chapter hehe

Love y'all

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
44.1K 2K 64
It's the story of some angels and devils who reborn again not only to fullfill their revenge but also...... "HAVING A CRUEL PAST DOESN'T MATTER UNTIL...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 73.4K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
151K 4.1K 32
top tae 🐯⬆️ bottom kook 🐰⬇️ [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]