Crushing It - A Chapa x Y/N...

By Jmenozafuentes25

I love this show so much that I'll make a book about it. But you are Ray's niece. You like girly and cute stu... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

5

1.3K 19 2
By Jmenozafuentes25

Y/N's POV:

This is so boring how long till they get back? When I went to the garden, I just adore all the flowers that my Uncle put through but something is missing.

Y/N:

Hm. These pink roses needs some water I'll go check. Oh no! We ran out of water! What should I do?! I only have flight power.

When suddenly my hand towards the roses and it's just spraying with water.

Y/N:

Wow! This is so cool! But how should I stop?! 

When suddenly Schowz came to help me and turn off my hand from spraying.

Y/N:

Thank goodness. Arigato!

Schowz:

No problem. But we better clean the mess up.

After cleaning up and reading my book.

Y/N

Wow this is amazing! I'm better going to read a book.

Total Words: 123

Sorry if it's short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
6.9K 58 5
All the loser non-softball players out there, this books for you. I'm kidding. If you like softball or not, play it or not, you should know THERES A...
220K 4.3K 44
Your Chapa's best friend and your going along on Danger Forces journey to becoming heroes!! But you Chapa get a bit 'hot' along the way.. hehe.... Ge...
2.9K 85 8
One day I was reading the newspaper and found an interesting article titled ¨ARE YOU A GIFTED CHILD LOOKING FOR SPECIAL OPPORTUNITIES?¨ This excited...