Demon Slayer X (Gojo) Reader

By Memesuga01

What would happen if the strongest sorcerer was instead a demon slayer? Follow Gojo-chan in her adventures wi... More

Prologue
~Gojo (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
~Halloween Special~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Mugen Train Arc
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
A/N

Chapter 15

4.8K 193 49
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

Rui's head feel to the ground along with his body. Tanjiro fell to the ground, clearly exhausted from the fight and changing breathing styles.

The threads around Nezuko burned, before she fell towards the ground, but she was caught by (Y/n).

"Nezuko!" The burgundy haired male called out, "Nezuko! I-I won! I won!" He said softly, 'My father saved me! I'm not sure why I was able to unleash that attack with the kagura that's been in our family for generations. But that was what saved me! I was able to beat him!' He stood up, and looked at them, but his vision was blurry, 'Huh? I can't see Nezuko and (Y/n)-chan! Is it because I took way too many breaths?' He then clutched his chest, falling to the ground, hearing the ringing in his ears.

'This ringing in my ears is brutal! My whole body is throbbing with pain!' He tried to crawl towards them.

The white haired slayer looked at the demon beside her, "Suku-chan, pick him up." She said.

Sukuna grumbled as he walked up to the injured male, picking him up.

The burgundy haired male's eyes widen, 'The scent of blood just got stronger! Come to think of it, it didn't give off the smell of ash. Don't tell me...'

Rui's body stood up, walking towards them.

"Even though I chopped off his head?"

His hand were attached to threads that held on to his head, "You thought you'd defeated me? Poor kid. Did your pathetic delusion bring you joy? I cut my head myself with my own threads...before you could chop it off. Enough. I'll kill both you and your sister. I haven't been this enraged in a long time."

(Y/n) sighed, "Ne, Rui-chan. You know, your been mean to him." She then grinned, "How about having fun with me!"

The demon boy looked at her and nodded, trapping her in red threads.

The girl smirked as she saw Giyu's signature running up to her, cutting the threads in one swift motion, "Hello again, Giyu-chan!"

"You did a good job holding out until got here. Leave the rest to me." The black haired male said, as Tanjiro's eyes widen.

"You're like an endless stream...of lowlifes always getting in my way!" Rui exclaimed, his head now attached to his body, "Blood Demon Art..." He began as red threads appeared, before they began spinning, "Cutting Thread Rotation!" He sent towards the male.

"Total Concentration...Water Breathing...Eleventh Form...Dead Calm." He said, as the roaring water came to a stop.

"Eleventh Form?" The burgundy haired male said, shocked.

"Who cares about your Eleventh Form?" The demon boy said, as the threads came close to the male, but they were sliced in an instant, making his eyes widen, "What?" He confusingly said, 'What's going on? What did he do? The instant I got up in his face, the threads scattered. Not one of them reached him? The toughest threads of all got slashed?' He thought, before angrily glaring at him, "That's impossible! One more time!" He only blinked, and suddenly his head was sliced.

-----

'I messed up! I messed up! And I was the only one who never messed up until now in this "Pretend Family" game!' The demon spider girl thought as she ran.

-Small Flashback-

The demon girl, that wore a green kimono, ran, before tripping and falling, then looked back at the slayers that followed her.

"We finally drove her into a corner!" One said, as the one beside him looked up.

"Hey, look at that."

They all looked at the top of the abandoned home, seeing Rui, who was starring down at him.

"A demon?"

"It's just a kid. But even if it looks like a kid, it's still a demon! If we let it go, it'll devour demons!"

"Hey...Hey...You want me to save you?" Rui said, as the girl looked up at him, "In return, will you do what I ask?"

"I'll do anything! I'll do whatever you want, so please save me!" She yelled out.

"Then, become a part of my family."

"I will! I'll do it!

"What are they talking about?" The slayer said, as he walked up, "All right, it's over for you!"

Suddenly, the demon boy crossed his arms, threads attached to his fingertips, cutting the blades and the slayers.

The girl stood up, looking at the sliced bodies, before turning around, hearing noises and seeing the rest of the spider family. Rui appeared beside her and grabbed her hand.

"Welcome. Starting today, you're part of my family, too." He said.

-----

Rui cut his thumb slightly, then let the drop of blood go into a bowl of water. Then another girl, grabbed it and handed it to her.

"Drink this. Our family's power belongs to Rui. Since we were all weak demons, Rui shared his power with us. Because Rui is one of that person's favorites, he gets special permission to do this kind of thing."

The black haired girl looked down at the liquid, before drinking it. Her eyes snapped open and she dropped the small bowl, her body twitching.

"Do you feel it? You don't have to fear those demon hunters anymore." The boy said, as the girl foamed at the mouth and tears formed, "Now then, time for the finishing touches." He then grabbed her face, starting to rip it off, making her cry out.

After a bit, the girl was breathing heavily holding her face, as her now long white hair cascaded in front.

"All right, you can look up now." He said, as the girl did as so, "Congratulations. You're truly part of the family now."

-----

The family sat around, but their bowls and plates empty.

-----

"We're only playing house."

"What?" The recently turned demon sister said.

"We have no blood ties. We're just a clan of assorted strangers." The other spider girl said, before looking outside hearing a voice.

"I'm so sorry! I'll do better, Rui! I'll practice! Forgive me! I'm so sorry I couldn't do well! It's just that I revert by accident sometimes!" A small girl said, begging for forgiveness from the boy, before a thread was tied around her neck, making her choke. Then she was let go, as she coughed.

"I don't want to hear your excuses, mother." He said, as she coughed again and reverted back to her other form, "Play the role of mother like you should."

"I know what I must do, Rui." She said, as the boy walked off.

"We were all so scared of the demon hunters and just wanted companions. It's not like we wanted to take part in this baffling "Pretend Family" game. But those who fail to go along with Rui's demands and orders get carved up or have their intellect taken from them or get strung up, exposed to the sunlight. I've had enough of this." The girl that looked out the window said.

"I'm going to pretend I never heard you say that-" The other girl said, with a small smile.

"I know you're not a fool. Unlike all the others. Let's run away together." She looked at her, "I wouldn't say this to anyone but you. You're the one person, I truly think of as my younger sister." She held out her hand as the other girl grabbed it.

-----

"Tomorrow, Rui is going to be summoned by that person and descend the mountain. That's our chance to escape."

The two girls, hands held with one another, before stopping in their tracks when they saw Rui.

The girl, who got turned, let go of the girl's hand and walked over to him, standing by his side.

-----

The girl that wanted to escape was bloodies and strung up to the house.

"How disappointing." Rui said, then turned and started to walk away.

The other girl looked down, before following after him.

From behind the mountains, the sun started to come up.

The strung up girl closed her eyes, letting tears fall, before she was burned by the sun.

-End of Flashback-

'They were all fools, but I'm not like them! Even so, I messed up!'

-Small Flashback-

"Rui! Rui! Mother's been killed! And our elder brother, too! What should we do? The demon hunters aren't far behind. Listen...Sh-Shouldn't we make a run for it?" She said, as he eyes reverted back to how they were before, which made the male look at her and turned to her, "Don't..."

He then cut her with his threads, making her yell out.

"You know, don't you? I really hate it when your face reverts." He said.

Then the two heard a small gasp, which was Tanjiro.

"What are you looking at? This isn't some show, you know." He said, as the girl held her face.

-End of Flashback-

'I only got my face slashed, so I got off easy!' She thought, before running up to a slayer, revealing to be Murata.

"A demon!" He exclaimed, before he was wrapped up in a ball, "What the..." He tried to cut it with his blade.

"It's futile. You'll never cut through them. You see, my Ball of Yarn may feel soft, but it's extremely hard."

Then something leaked, making the male panic, "Whaaa...."

"First, the solvent will melt those clothes out of the way. And then, it'll be your turn. You'll be reduced to mush in no time, and then I'll feed on you."

"How amazing!" A new voice said, over her shoulder, "Do you release those threads from the palms of your hands? Good evening. The moon is quite lovely tonight, don't you think?"

The girl jumped away from her and sent some of her threads towards Shinobu, but she only dodged, using her haori as wings. The girl get jumping back, but was met with a kick to the chest, then another, making her crash down to the ground.

"I can see you have no intention of being my friend."

"W-W-Wait! I beg of you! I'm being forced to do this! If I defy him, I'll be slashed to shreds!"

"Is that right? That does sound tragic! I'll spare you! Let's be friends!" She smiled.

"Y-You're going to spare me?" She stuttered out, shocked.

"Yes! But in order for us to be friends, I must ask you a few questions. Sweet young girl, how many people have you killed?"

"Five." She said, tears spilling out, as she turned her head, "But I was ordered to! I had no choice!"

"There's no need to lie about it. Because I already know. That spell you cast to turn one of our men into a cocoon was most impressive!"

"Help me! Somebody!" Murata yelled out.

"You've devoured at least eighty humans, haven't you?" The female slayer said.

"No, of course I haven't eaten that many. I only killed those five."

She pointed in a direction, "But I came here from the west, you know. The west, my dear. On the west side of the mountain, I saw hordes of cocoons hanging from the trees. The human captives inside had been liquefied. All massacred. In that spot along, I counted at least fourteen cocoons. Fourteen humans. All dead. Oh, it's not that I'm angry. I'm only trying to confirm the accurate toll."

"What good will it do you to confirm that?"

"You'll receive the penalty you deserve and be reborn!"

"Penalty?"

"That way, you and I can become friends. If you go unpunished after having taken all those lives, your victims will never get justice." Shinobu spread the girl's eyelid, "I can gouge out your eyeballs" Crossed her stomach, "or slash your stomach to rip out your organs. For every person you've killed, I shall torture you. And after you've suffered through all of the pain and agony, your sins will be forgiven. Let's both give it our all! Don't worry! Since you're a demon, my dear, surely it won't kill you and neither will there be any after effects!" She cheerfully said.

"Who do you think you're kidding? Die! You damn witch!" The girl angrily exclaimed, putting her hands forward, as the female slayer jumped off her, then she sent threads towards her. She then rolled away, getting up.

Shinobu landed back on the ground, both back turned to each other, "I can see that we'll never be friends. Oh, what a pity!" She said, putting a hand on her sheathed blade.

The girl turned around, hand outstretched, but was shocked to she that she wasn't there anymore. She looked around, and then up, seeing the two-toned haired female. Her eyes widen, when butterflies passed by her, then she put up her hand as a lone butterfly landed on her finger, before it turned to blood. Then her body leaked blood.

"Insect Breathing Butterfly Dance...Caprice." She said, landing.

The demon girl gripped her neck and turned to her, 'My head...hasn't been cut off!' Then she noticed her blade, 'That's the sword she's using? I see. She's too tiny and has no arm strength, so beheading is beyond her. That's someone I can defeat!' She thought, outstretching her hand, before feeling a pain. She looked at her hand, before putting the other hand to her mouth, feeling the pain worsening. She stumbled back, letting out a yell, then fell.

Shinobu turned around, "You mustn't think you're safe just because you haven't been beheaded. Because there are swordswomen like me who use poison." She said, then spun her blade between each hand, before gripping it, "Demon Slayer Corps, Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu. I may be the only swordwoman among the Hashiras unable to decapitate demons, but as I've created a poison lethal to demons, I'm also rather awesome. Oh! Pardon me! You're dead, so you can't hear me, can you? Careless of me!" She said.

She then went over to the ball of thread and cut it open, letting out a now naked Murata, who coughed, "Are you all right?"

"Just barely! What happened to the demon?" He said, as he stood up, then looked at the corpse of the demon girl, "Shouldn't you finish it off?"

"I killed her with wisteria poison. She's already dead, so if we leave her, she'll rot. I'm a pharmaceuticals expert!" She looked at him, "Your clothes did get dissolved, but your body is more or less unscathed! I'm so glad!"

He then panicked and covered himself, backing away as the hashira watched, before looking up.

"Now then, as for the whereabouts of the demon that forced this girl to do his bidding...Did Tomioka-san beat me to it, then?" She said.

-----

Rui's head fell, 'I'll kill them! I'll kill them! I'll kill those siblings no matter what! Siblings!' He thought, glaring at the two.

"What is it that you want to do, Rui? What do you mean by "family"?"

"I don't know. Because I have no memories of when I was human."

"Is that why you made us pretend to be your family?"

"I thought that if I could feel a family bond, my memories would come back. The bond of a real family...That's right. I..."

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro said, as he held his sister's hand, as Rui watched the two siblings.

-Small Flashback-

A boy grabbed a snowball and threw it, to which another boy dodged and it ended up hitting another boy. The boy who dodged sent one to the who threw it.

Standing a few feet away was Rui, but he was human. He walked forward, but ended up tripping over his own feet, making him fall on to the snow. He coughed for a bit, before turning on to his back, looking up at the sky.

"Rui!" A female voice called out to him, running up to him, "Rui! Rui!" The female crouched down, "What are you doing? You know you're not supposed to be outside!"

"I was always very frail ever since I was born. I'd never even run. Just walking was a struggle."

Rui was sitting in his futon, before looking to the side, his eyes widening seeing the person.

"Until Muzan-sama appeared."

Instead of a black suit, he had a white suit. And his hair was straight, instead of its wavy state.

"You pitiful thing. Let me save you." He said.

"My parents weren't happy about it. Because now that I'd acquired a strong body, I could never expose myself to sunlight, and I had to devour humans."

The door opened, revealing the dead and bloodied corpse.

"What have you done? What on earth have you done? Rui!" The male said, as the female cried.

"Long ago, I heard a wonderful story. There was once a father who died trying to save his drowning child. I was deeply moved. Such astounding parental love. And such a bond, as well. This father who drowned in the river had fulfilled his role as a parent. And yet, for some reason, my own parents..."

The father stood over a sleeping Rui, raising the knife.

"My own parents tried to...kill me. All my mother did was sob, never lifting a finger to protect me as I was about to be killed."

Rui opened his eyes, only to be met with the knife. Blood spilling.

"They must've been imposters. The between us wasn't real."

Rui looked back at his mother, who cried, as his father was dead.

"Sorry..." She muttered out.

'She's saying something. So, she's still alive?'

"...for not giving you a strong, healthy body. I'm so sorry."

His eyes widen.

"Those were my mother's last words before she died."

'She died.'

"It's all right, Rui! We're going to die with you!" His father said, crying.

"I was so enraged that he'd tried to kill me that my father's words went over my head. But in that moment, I realized that he meant to die with me to atone for my sin of having murdering another. It was a genuine bond. And that night, I severed it with my own two hands. Even so, Muzan-sama gave me words of encouragement."

"It was all you parents' fault for refusing to accept you. Take pride in your own strength."

"I had no other choice but to look at it that way. I couldn't bare the weight of what I'd done. Even knowing that I only had myself to blame..."

-End of Flashback-

Rui's disintegrating body walked forward.

"Every single day...I missed my parents so much that I could barely stand it. Even after creating a fake family, the feeling of emptiness wouldn't go away. Since I was the one with the most power, there was no one who could protect me...who could shield me. The more powerful I became, the less I remembered about being a human. And I was losing sight of what it was that I wanted to do. Seeking a bond that I could never claim for myself."

His body tripped over their own feet.

(Y/n) handed Nezuko to Sukuna, before walking over to the body, bringing them up and hugging them, "I would've loved for you to join me if you weren't on the demon side, Rui..." She said, smiling softly.

'So warm. The hug gentle as sunlight. Now I remember as clear as day. What I wanted was to apologize. I'm sorry. I was...I was to blame for it all. I hope you can forgive me. But since I've killed scores of people, I'm going to hell, aren't you? Father...Mother...I can't go to the same place as you, can I?'

"That's not true. We'll be going together even if it's to hell." His father said, smiling gently at him, "Rui..."

"Father..." He said, then looked at the female, "Mother..."

She nodded with a soft smile, "Rui...No matter where you go, we'll be with you."

The demon boy returned back to his human form and let out a wail, hugging the two, "It was all...It was all my fault! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He said, as he then fully disappeared only leaving behind his kimono.

The white haired girl held the clothing, before her eyes widen behind the dark shades, seeing Giyu step on it.

"Don't waste any sympathy on a demon that devoured humans. It doesn't matter if it looks like a child. It's still a hideous monster that's lived for decades."

She was about to speak up, but Tanjiro beat her to it.

"To avenge the people who were killed, to make sure there are no more victims, of course, I'll bring my blade down on any demon's neck without mercy! But as for those for whom being a demon meant despair, those who regretted their own actions...I will never trample over them! Because demons were once human, too! Just like me, they were human, too! Please step off him!" He exclaimed, as the other male watched him.

"They're not hideous monsters at all! Demons are hopeless creatures! They're tragic creatures!"

The male's eyes averted to the muzzled girl, shocking him, "You're..." He said, remembering when he first encountered them. He then noticed the butterflies, making him swiftly take out his blade and intersected it with Shinobu's.

"Ara?" She said, as she then landed, "Why would you get in my way, Tomioka-san? After telling me that we could never be friends with demons...How should I put this? That's exactly why..." She then turned to him, no one likes you, you know."

'Oh, boy...We're gonna have to run...But I wanna see Oyakatanim! Meh, I'll just let them take me so I can see him again.' The white haired girl thought, grinning.

-----

A slayer was injected with the antidote, making the purple marks disappear and breath normally again.

"Man, this antidote of Lady Kocho's is effective!" A male said.

"That's right. And she prepared it after one look at this situation. She's truly amazing." A female said, wrapping the male's arm, before looking back, where others were getting Zenitsu down, "That goes for him, too."

"Oh, that guy?"

"Because he defeated that demon, it slowed the circulation of the poison just a bit."

The male then put a paper, that read "Finished Treatment", on the wrapped slayer, "All right! This should do it!" He then stood up, "Looking good! Chances are, they'll all pull through."

The female stood up, "Still, I'd like to wrap things up quickly and leave this place as soon as possible, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, me, too. I mean, this place really, really stinks!" He said, as the two walked over to the other Kakushis.

-----

"All right, Tomioka-san, please move out of the way." Shinobu said, pointing her blade at him, then noticed Sukuna, "Ara? Another demon."

(Y/n) nodded and grinned, "This is Suku-chan! He's my best friend in the whole world! We have tea parties every weekend." She said, as the male was about to slap her.

The female's eyes widen slightly, "Gojo-sama...You're keeping a demon with you?"

"Well...I wouldn't say keep. More like, I was forced to take him with me. He wanted to accompany me. And it's (Y/n)-chan! Not Gojo-sama!" She grinned.

"I'm not..." Giyu began, as they all looked at him, "I'm not disliked by people."

This seemed to confuse Tanjiro greatly, as the other two girls smiled, well one of them was laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry. You haven't even realized that people don't like you, then? That was uncalled for. Please forgive me." The two-toned haired girl teased, shocking the burgundy haired male even more, and it irritated the mismatched haori male.

While the white haired girl was wheezing. Sukuna looked at her in amusement but also irritation.

"Little boy!" She called out.

"Yes!" Tanjiro said.

"What you're being protected by is a demon and the other one too. I don't want you to get hurt, so please move away."

"Y-You're mistaken! I mean, you're not mistaken, but...she's my kid sister! She's my kid sister, so...You see..."

She put a hand to her mouth, "Is that right? Poor thing. In that case, I shall use a gently toxin to kill her, so she won't suffer, all right?" She smiled, and turned to the other demon, "And you? Who are you?"

"Oh! Shi-chan! He's an Upper Moon!" (Y/n) exclaimed happily, as the two Hashiras eyes widen and their guard instantly went up, "And now I have him in the palm of my hands! He's annoying but fun to have around! He's like an annoying older brother."

"Which Upper Moon?"

Sukuna grumbled, "Upper Moon 0." He said.

The girl nodded, "Yep! And now we have him on our side, so he is gonna spill everything we need to know! Right, Suku-chan?"

"I told you to stop calling me that you dumbass!"

"But it's a cute name!"

Giyu looked at Sukuna, "If you're with her, then run with them in your arms."

The pink haired demon looked at him then at the two in his arms, then at him, "Hah? You think I'm weak, bastard?"

(Y/n) sighed, then ran, passing the male and tapping his forehead, "Let's go, Suku-chan! You're it!" She grinned, as the male glared at her and ran after her, yelling curses at her.

"Isn't that against the Corps rules?" Shinobu said, smiling.

-----

The two ran, as Sukuna carried the Kamado siblings in his arms.

(Y/n) saw the box and grabbed it as she ran past.

'Does this mean we'll have to quit the Demon Slayer Corps? Even if she's my sister, there's no way they'd let two of their swordsmen travel with a demon!' Tanjiro thought.

From behind, someone followed after them, which the girl took notice.

-----

"I see you're dead serious, Tomioka-san. Who would've thought a Hashira would even defend a demon?" Shinobu said, as the male stayed quiet, "Whether you're dead serious or not, I'm not going to join you in stalling for time. So, good day to you." She jumped up and landed on a branch, before jumping again.

Giyu followed after her, which the female took note off.

"Is that your attempt at catching up with me?" She said, before jumping high above the trees, "I don't mind you trying to stop me, but don't forget about the other one!"

He then jumped up, heading towards her.

-----

"Come on, Suku-chan! You're so slow!" (Y/n) teased.

"Oh, I'll show you slow when I beat you to a pulp, brat!"

"Oh? A threat? I would like for you to try!" She grinned, before giving the signal to jump away from each other.

Between the two, landed a girl with large, gentle eyes of a dark lilac color that are framed by thick eyelashes. She had thin black hair, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament. She had a straight fringe and two loose, chin-length strands that curve downwards from above each of her ears.

She wore a slightly purple-tinted version of the standard uniform, just with a knee-length pleated skirt in place of the usual pants. Over that, she wore a short white cloak, fastened on one side by a dark pink triple knot, also sporting knee-high lace-up white boots with tan soles, heels and toes.

The white haired girl instantly recognized her, 'She's from the Selection...' She thought, then looked towards the demon male, "Go!"

Sukuna nodded and took off, leaving the two girls.

The black haired girl was about to follow, but was held back.

"Hey! Pretty-chan! You shouldn't focus on them, the pink haired one is an old geezer anyway." (Y/n) said, grinning, but the girl only smiled at her before jumping away, in the direction of the three, "Really?! I guess Giyu-chan's loneliness is rubbing off on me." She pouted slightly, before following after her.

The other girl got to the rest and tried to slice Sukuna's head, but he only shrunk, shocking her, 'He shrunk and turned into a child.' She thought, watching him carrying the two in his child form. She followed after him, slashing here and there, but he only dodged them, 'All he's doing is running away. Not a single attack. But why?'

Sukuna scowled, 'You're lucky I can't hurt you or else I'll get scolded by the brat and also get my limbs cut off. Tch.' He thought.

'No need to ponder. My job is to slay these demons as I was told.'

-----

"Tomioka-san? Are you listening, Tomioka-san? Since the purpose of my attack was to slay a demon, and therefore justified, I don't believe it could be construed as a violation. But what you're doing is against the Corps rules. You're preventing me from slaying two demons. Just what are your intentions here?" Shinobu said, as she was held by the male, who only deadpanned and stayed quiet.

It seemed to anger the female, just by the vein popping on her forehead, but kept a smile, "Don't you have anything to say? This is your final warning. Give me a reason at least."

One crow watched the two, as another flew down next to them to watch.

"If I'm remembering this right, it was two years ago." Giyu said.

"Please don't start some long, rambling story from that far back in time. Are you just being spiteful? Are you perhaps still angry that I pointed out how people don't like you?" She said, as the male grew irritated, and she tapped her foot, revealing a blade on the back of her zori sandals, shocking the male as she lifted her foot.

"Message! Message!" The crow said, making the girl stop, "I have a message from headquarters! Tanjiro, Nezuko, (Y/n) and Sukuna are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!"

The two looked at the crow, shocked.

"Tanjiro, (Y/n) and the demons, Nezuko and Sukuna, are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!"

-----

"Tanjiro, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a demon girl with a bamboo muzzle! (Y/n) with the (f/c) haori and white hair! Sukuna, the pink haired demon! Bring them back! Bring them back!" The crow said.

(Y/n) sighed and sat on the ground, "Well, we got caught." She mumbled.

Sukuna grumbled and put down the two.

Tanjiro's eyes widen, hearing the message from the crow, 'Oh no...'

-----

The two hashiras put away their blades.

"Bring them back! Bring them back!" The crow cawed, "Tanjiro, dressed in a checkered haori, with a scar on his forehead! Nezuko, a demon girl with a bamboo muzzle! (Y/n) with the (f/c) haori and white hair! Sukuna, the pink haired demon! Bring them back! Bring them back!"

-----

"He has a scar on his forehead." A female Kakushi said, looking at the unconscious Tanjiro.

"All right, take him into custody." The male said.

Then the female looked at the at the other three, "And they are the ones as mentioned." Her eyes widen as she stared at (Y/n), "Gojo-sama!"

The said girl looked at them and waved with a grin, "Ohayo~! I'm guessing you're taking us, so I'll cooperate for now. Along with Suku-chan!"

Sukuna was sitting on the ground beside her with a small scowl on his face.

-----

Kakushis walked around looking for more slayers, before ones eyes widen.

"Wh-Who the hell is his?" He questioned, walking up to a tied up Inosuke.

"I don't know." The other said, "A demon? Couldn't be, right?"

"Is it a human?" He then grabbed a stick and poked the male's mask, "He's wearing our uniform trousers." He then lifted up the mask slightly, revealing his hair a bit.

"Oh hey, this is a mask! He's a human!"

"All right, let's bring him in." The male said, putting the stick down, and the two got him down.

"This guy's really banged up!" He said, seeing the injuries, "Why's he strung up like this?" He mumbled.

Then there off, carrying the injured male.

'There was nothing I could do...On my own, I couldn't bring down even a single demon! You know what? Maybe I'm not that strong.' Inosuke thought.

-----

"Chu! Chu chu!" Chuntaro chirped, standing on top of a wrapped up Zenitsu.

"They wrapped us up like mummies." He mumbled, before seeing the others, 'Who are these people? They seem to be clearing up this place really efficiently. And that girl there...Isn't she the girl from the Final Selection? She has the same kind of hair ornament as the lady who wrapped us up.'

"Should we bring them to the Butterfly Mansion, as well?" A Kakushi asked the girl.

"Yes, bring all of the wounded to our place. I'll be hunting down the demons in the area so you can work without any worries." The black haired girl said, then walked off.

'Come to think of it, I've heard about them. The cleanup crew, the Kakushis. The unit that cleans up after the Demon Slayer Corps battles demons. They say the most of its members are people who have no swordsmanship skills.'

From the horizon, sunlight started to peek out, making the small sparrow chirp.

"It's daybreak."

-----

Giyu and Shinobu walked, before the girl stopped to look at the sunlight peeking through the trees.

-----

The girl with the white cloak stared at the sunlight.

-----

One kakushi carried Tanjiro, while the other carried the box that held Nezuko. (Y/n) followed after the two, carrying the box that contained Sukuna.

-----

"Wake up. Hey, I said wake up!" A male voice said.

"Oi! How about I wake you up!" A female voice said.

"S-Sorry, Gojo-sama!"

The girl hummed, then poked Tanjiro, "Tanji-chan! Wake up! Or else I will kiss you!"

It seemed to work somehow, since it woke up the male, a startled expression on his face, seeing other people around them.

"You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" The Kakushi said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
210K 8.8K 54
She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was saved by a man who promised that he will...
19 0 1
this is a fanfic of if tanjiro was turned into a demon instead of nezuko! basically like the original demon slayer but different styles, and how diff...
899K 30.8K 42
╰┈➤ KNY x Gojo reader 千卂乂 ─ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇..𝐈 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈'𝐀𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄....❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬...