A Thorn In Memory. Hiatus!

By atotalS1MP

Y/N is Malleus' twin sister and is also an assassin finishing her grandmother's regards. As she was finishing... More

Profile
first day
The Transfer Student
A Little Girl Called Anya
The Entrance Exams
Au Explanation
The Tea Party (pt1)

Prickly Thorn In NRC

2.2K 79 4
By atotalS1MP

Warning: mentions of murder

Y/N POV

*Ring* *Ring*

"Huh what's this? Oh a new mission seems like it's located in the dark woods.... No time to wait."

I said as I jumped building to building my dress and hair flowing through the night sky ready to start my next mission and roses following me wherever I go.

(What you look like.)

Upon arriving at the place I looked around searching for my next victim or should I say victims as there were a lot of people there.

"Hey do you have the goods?" Person one said.

"I do. Hand over the money first." Person two answered.

"Sorry boys, but that won't be happening. Not on my watch. So could I have the pleasure of taking your life away?"

"Huh?! Wh-what?! Show yourself!"

"Oh my how rude of me, not showing my face towards my victims."

Slowly walking out of the shadows showing my face, attire and weapon it took them a few seconds until they realised who I was. Ofc they had to know as I was the most known assassin.

"YOU! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

"Of course I did. They were making shady deals behind the future king's back I can't let that happen.... And your next."

"UGH! GET HER! NOW!"

Dodging their attacks easily their faces left shocked of how I dodged it so quickly.

"Quite rude of you to do that towards a female don't you think?" Grabbing my weapon from my socks and moving into murdering position.

And they again wouldn't go down without a fight I sighed any their stupidity thinking that they could win against me.

It didn't take long until I killed them, they never had a chance anyways.

"Ahh my dear beloved...."

"Who are you?! Show up and I might go easy on you!"

"A lovely and Noble flower of evil..."

"I'm warning you!"

"Truly you are the most beautiful of them all..."

"Thanks for the compliment, but I still need you to show yourself!"

"Mirror, mirror on the wall...."

"Who is the-...."

"Tell me who you are, atleast!"

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror..."

"Dark mirror?"

"As long as your heart desires, take the hand that appears in the mirror."

"Last warning! AHHH!"

Waking up in a small and tight space that resembles a coffin.

'Am I dead?! What about Malleus? If I'm awake than that means that I'm still alive! Did I atleast finished my mission?'

"Shoot people are coming... Gotta get a uniform. Ugh it's too big. We'll try this on for size! Myah!"

'Hot Hot Hot! Where's the darn door?!'

"Hiyah!"

And with that two doors opened up one having me in it and the other one has a boy.

"Mgah?! Your still awake?! Hey humans give me your clothes!"

'Is this mf trying to get me to strip?'

"I'm sorry but not in a million years!"

"I agree" said the other person in the room.

'Gotta run. Where am I anyways? This place doesn't look like it's in Thorn Valley.'

"You think you could have gotten away, stupid humans! You are no match against my nose!"

'why in the name of the great seven did it say 'human'? Does it not know who I am?'

"There you are! Lash of love!"

"Mgah?! What is this? A leash?!"

"It is no leash, it's the lash of love!"

'Finally an adult!'

"How did you get out of the coffin without a key anyways?"

'should I tell him that I kicked the door really hardly and it broke open or should I just keep it to myself?'

"Well we should go back to the opening ceremony now."

'a ceremony?'

"Follow me."

Doing as he said me and the boy followed him to a big door to which I overheard a conversation with atleast 6 people due to being a fae.

"Is this all the student from the opening ceremony? Well then here in heartslabur I am the rules so if you break one of them it will be OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! Understood?"

"*Yawn* another long ceremony finished."

"To the students that got assigned to Octavinelle, I welcome you with open arms. And I shall help you with anything."

"Does anyone know where the headmaster went off to?"

"Tch.... Some headmaster he is."

"Maybe he had a tummy ache?"

"NOT AT ALL!"

The headmaster bursts open the doors

"Speaking of the headmaster..."

"If you all must know I went to find a student that failed to show up to the orientation. Now you two are the last students to be assigned a dorm. Go in front of the dark mirror."

"Stat thy name..."

"Y/N Draconia..." I whispered so that only me and the mirror heard.

"Y/N.... Thy soul is.... Such a powerful soul, indeed the rumours are true of the princess of Thorn valley being powerful as the 5 strongest magicians.... Your dorm is Diasomnia!"

Right after that the room went wild with whispers such as:
"A girl?!"
"Princess of Thorn valley?! Is here?!"
"Is she pretty?"

"Okay now you there please go in front of the mirror."

"Stat thy name..."

"Enma Yuuken."

"Thy soul is.... Unclear to me... I sense not a spark of magic from him therefore no dorm is suitable for him."

"Mya pahh. Give me his spot! The mirror said that he doesn't have any magic! If you want proof I'll show you! Myahh"As the cat thingy spoke blue fire spreads all over the room causing some people to get on fire.

"Can someone please help me?! My butt is on fire!" Said a boy with taned skin.

"*Sigh* Must I do everything myself?" That was all I said cause I'm starting to lose my patience.

And no-one seemed to understand since chaos is still spreading.

Annoyed by the fact that everyone egnored me and didn't do anything to stop the fire my patience was running low.

"THORNS CALLING!" With that said thorns started emerging from the ground and wrapped around the cat thingy from head to toe. After doing so the fire started to fade away.

"Whoa.... Uh hum "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

Getting the thorns to go back to where it came from everyone in the room stared at me weirdly.

"Has no one ever told you that staring is rude?"

"O-oh right, my apologies."

"Wonderful work Riddle your magic takes away other's magic.... I want it.... I mean I have respect for it. And being able to get thorns from the ground and controlling the people who got trapped in it. Quite fascinating."

'weirdo.'

"Well that ends the ceremony. Dormheads please lead the freshman to their respective dorms. Now that I think of it I don't see Me Draconia anywhere."

"Well it no different than the other ceremonies."

"Well it seems they the invitation never arrived.  And hello dear Y/N what brings you here?"

"Oh hello Lilia, I was taking a walk in the woods and I suddenly got teleported here." I said calmly.

"So your saying that you were never supposed to be here in the first place? I'll deal with princess Y/N and Yuu."

As every dorm leader and their new students left there were only me, Yuu, and the headmaster in the room.

"Well I apologize for the inconvenience. Now please picture your home and the dark mirror will lead you there."

"Wait.... They are not yet allowed to leave... Especially the princess... She has still a mission to finish although she doesn't know what it is... And the boy mut stay to help her with her mission." The dark mirror seems to know something....

"Is that so..... Well lady Y/N please go to Diasomnia and I will handle Yuu here."

"Understood."

Tbc.....

My exams are finally finished!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 51 21
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 - t...
458K 21.2K 37
𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙎𝙥𝙮𝙭𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘) 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝We love with a love that was more than love!❞ In which Loid (Twilight)...
42 2 27
When Eileen Devencrux came to Teodes, it was with the goal to unravel the mystery behind her parents' death. When she had decided to go see her frien...
3.5K 102 16
Follow the Forger as they encounter troubles while getting along and being the quite unusual family. A spy which is a good father. An Assassine whic...