How I Married Your Mom

By richa2609

Samarth Saxena, the most feared businessman of the country. He is strong, powerful, cruel but also devilishly... More

The Cast
Chapter 1- Samarth's Birthday Present
Chapter 2- Pari and Jiya's Li'l Secret
Chapter 3- Jiya Rescues Pari
Chapter 4- Samarth's Bipolar Nature
Chapter 5- Interview Gone Hot!
Chapter 6- Is Love In The Air?
Chapter 7- Samarth Remembers His Wife
Chapter 8- Pari Knows The Truth
Chapter 9- Pari's Reveals Her Condition
Chapter 10- Pari Wants Us To Get Married
Chapter 11- Miss Jhagdalu and Mr. Sanki
Chapter 12- Wedding Bells Ring
Chapter 13- I Love You Mamma
Chapter 14- World's Best Mom
Chapter 15- Samarth's Nightmare
Chapter 16- Get Used To Dark Things, Wifey!
Chapter 17- A Picnic or Honeymoon?
Chapter 18- I Don't Wanna Lose You
Chapter 19- Too Hot To Handle (1)
Chapter 20- Too Hot To Handle (2)
Chapter 21- The New Addition
Chapter 22- Uff! The Work Load
Chapter 23- Fight During PTM
Chapter 24- Harassment At Work
Chapter 25- Samarth: Jealous Or Moody?
Chapter 26- Samarth Opens Up To Jiya
Chapter 27- Friendship: A New Start
Chapter 28- Is He Your Husband?
Chapter 29- Samarth Is Changing
Chapter 30- Jiya Sings For Samarth
Chapter 31- The Unexpected Ride
Chapter 32- Jiya gets Kidnapped
Chapter 34- A Romantic Samarth

Chapter 33- A Quick, Hot Confession

388 26 16
By richa2609

One of the men sprinkle water on Jiya's face. She opens her eyes but closes them again as the scorching sunlight hits her. She looks around her only to find herself tied to a chair in the middle of a dark room with only a small window through which the sunlight shone.

"Who are you both?" She asked the two men present in the room. She had already imagined all these scenarios of her getting harassed or even worse, raped, by these men. She had started chanting every God's name on loop.

"Chup chaap se reh. Sab pata chal jaayega kuch hi der mein." One of the man yelled at her making her flinch in her seat. She started shaking in her chair in an attempt to break free. "Mujhe kholo. Bhaand ke kyun rakha hai mujhe? Tumhe pata hai main ek doctor hoon." She tried to threaten them. "Toh kya karein ham? Naachein?" One of them sarcastically questioned before breaking into fits of laughter.

"Arey, itne hatte katte ho. Yeh sab karne ke bajaay kuch dhang ka kaam karo toh paison ke saath saath izzat bhi milegi. Hamesha aisa kaam karo ki kabhi kisi ko sorry na bolna pade." Jiya tried to speak some sense into their head. "Yeh kitna badbad karti hai. Eee, kapda daalo iske munh mein." The other man, following the instructions, shoved a cloth into Jiya's mouth even after her constant refusals and pleas. She looked around her to think of a way to get rid from this situation but nothing came to her mind.

All of a sudden, the entrance door opened. Jiya looked curiously at the invader whereas the other two men alerted themselves with gun in their hands. The person came closer to them and that's when the men dropped their guns. Jiya instantly recognized Rahul and started shifting in her seat uncontrollably wanting to be ungagged and heard. 

"Uff, kyun baandh ke rakha hai tumne ise?" Rahul speaks sweetly as he comes near her to remove the cloth from her mouth. She sighs. "Rahul Sir aap? Achha hua aap aa gaye. Haath kholiye na mere. I was coming to this hospital where you called me and they abducted me suddenly." She looked at the men and continued. "Kholo mujhe. Warna main, mere husband and yeh mere boss, jo ki eye witness hain in sab mein, ham sab milkar tumhe jail pahuncha denge." She spoke, her voice filled with anger.

Rahul started to untie her but stopped just then. He looked at her face and smirked. "Arey haan, ise aise kyun baandha hai? Tum logon ko pata nahi yeh kiski wife hai? Yeh Samarth the Great ki biwi hai. Woh tum logon ki woh haalat karega ki tum log kahin munh dikhaane layak nahi rahoge." Karan spoke. Jiya looked at him confusedly, finding his behavior a bit odd.

Rahul grabbed her chin and made her look at him forcefully. "You are Mrs. Samarth Saxena. Aren't you?" Rahul's voice changed. From sugary sweet, his voice transformed to anger filled. Jiya looked at him, growing a little scared comparatively. "You know what? I extremely despise that man. I don't hate you. But, you chose this path for you the day you agreed to his marriage proposal." He harshly jerked her face aside and walked back. He fished out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Shipra?" Jiya's eyes widened in horror as Rahul called Shipra over the phone. "Yeah. You don't need to know who this is. Do you know someone named Jiya?" He smirked evilly, looking at her. "Yeah. She is kidnapped. Coming straight to the point, if you want her, ask Samarth to come here, otherwise she will come back to you, murdered, in 2 hours." He cut the phone and switched it off.

"Aap aisa kyun kar rahe hain, Sir? Maine aapka kya bigaada hai?" Jiya asked, tired. "Na na, tumne kuch nahi bigaada hai. Bigaada toh Samarth ne hai. Abhi tumhare pass tumhare life ke aakhri 2 ghante bache hain, so let me tell you everything. Has he told you about his first wife?" Rahul switched on the AC and sat on a bench located at the corner of the huge room.

Jiya nodded her head in positive. "Aap Mihika ke baare mein baat kar rahe hain?" Jiya asked to confirm. "Yeah." He took a pause before saying anything else. "Aap uske boyfrie...." Jiya was interrupted. "Bhai. I am her brother. She was my one and only sister who was snatched away from me because of your Samarth." Jiya gasped at the revelation. 

Slowly slowly everything started making sense to her. That girl in the Insta post with him was Mihika. So, he was that Rahul whom Samarth hated. From his words, Jiya could infer that he hated Samarth as well. But, why?

"Wh...Why? Why do you think he snatched Mihika away?" Jiya asked. "Think? I bloody know that he trapped my sister. He was just a mere employee back then when he married Mihika. My sister didn't want to get married. He forced her. He couldn't afford to give her a wealthy life. He took money from my Mom and Dad to expand his business. Mujhe tab hi samajh mein aa gaya tha ki woh Mihika ko khush nahi rakh paayega. Mihika was a bloody fool to stick with him for so long." He screamed the last part harshly.

"Are yo..you sure?" Mihika stammered seeing him this angry. "Yeah yeah, obviously you won't believe me. You love your husband, right?" It wasn't something he was genuinely interested to know. But, his question did get her thinking. Did she love him? 

"But trust me, he's going to betray you just the way he betrayed my sister. He killed her! That jerk killed my sister." He threw a vase kept nearby in a fit of anger. Jiya shifted in her seat. "Why would you say that? You don't even know how much Samarth loved Jiya. He has built up a whole farmhouse for her and named it 'Mihika's Paradise'." Jiya spoke slowly as if talking to a child.

Rahul looked at her in astonishment. "What?" He was shocked at this. Jiya nodded her head in a yes. "Wow. What a show off he is." Jiya tsked as he didn't get the deeper meaning behind Samarth's actions. She made a disgusted expression when he termed his efforts as a mere show off. "Well, toh kya hua? Shah Jahan ne bhi Taj Mahal khada kar diya tha lekin apni wife ke marne ke baad. Uske jeete jee kuch nahi kiya. Bass itihaas ke pannon mein apna naam darj karwaane ke liye ek Taj Mahal bana diya. And Taj Mahal banaya ho ya kuch bhi, you can never deny that Shah Jahan had wives except Mumtaz too." That was a valid point out there made by Rahul, Jiya thought. But still, who could know better than her how much Samarth loved Mihika.

"Sir, aap Mama ho kisi ke. Mihika gave birth to..." Rahul cut her words. "...to a girl named...uhmm, what was it? Yeah, Pari. I know." He spoke casually without any emotion in his tone. "And that was the same day Mihika died. She had a heart attack while giving birth to Pari. I wasn't there to witness the scene but I know if that bastard wanted he could have saved her but he just wanted a baby from her. Mihika didn't realize she was nothing but a time pass for him. If he would have cared for her even a bit, she would have been alive and here with us today. But, no, she was a time pass and I am sure you are one too." He chuckled humorlessly after uttering the last part.

"No body marries someone they want to do time pass with." Jiya retorted. Rahul kept his hand on his waist, laughed and came near Jiya. He bent down to her eye level. "But our Samarth Sir is a different type of fuck boy. He marries the girl he deems fit, he plays with her, makes her feel special for few months, fucks her because why not? That girl is his legally wedded wife now. He is licensed to it. But then, slowly, everything starts fading, the attraction to that girl, the infatuation, the lov...Oh, Mr. Samarth Saxena never does love, he does business, pure business and you, my earnest employee, you are another business deal for him. Ask him, ask him, if he doesn't do time pass, why did Mihika come to live with us, leaving her darling husband that too for 5 whole months?" Rahul spitted everything that came to his heart. 

Jiya's disgust for Rahul was growing with each passing second. He was surely a psychopath who had grown insane after his sister's sad demise. "Sir, please, mind your language. Just because am listening to you doesn't mean you continue insulting my husband. I am not buying any of your shit. Mihika might have come to live with you out of her own will or because they had an argument but which couple doesn't argue, tell me?" She was offended of Rahul speaking so many curse words for Samarth when that man wasn't even guilty of anything.

"Tum kuch bol bhi kyun rahi ho? Tumhari na biwi mari hai, na Maa aur na hi behen." Rahul taunted Jiya referring to Mihika's demise that affected Samarth, Pari and him. "Haan lekin jiski biwi aur Maa woh thi ab woh donon mere husband and meri beti hai, respectively." Jiya argued confidently.

"Shut up!!! You don't mean anything to him." Rahul raised his voice. "You are talking like you were his ex." Jiya joked, smirking. There was silence in the room for few minutes after Jiya's statement. Rahul sighed and ran his hand through his hair, frustrated. "Wait. You are Pari's mother now?" Rahul asked to which Jiya nodded yes casually.

"Ohh wow!! Samarth is a genius man. I can learn so many things from him. Should take tuitions. No wonder he is so popular in the field of business." Jiya was shocked as his curse words had changed into words of appreciation for Samarth. "What do you mean?" "I mean...See, he married you. You might be being a good mother to Pari. But, you don't see the difference between being a mother and being a wife, beloved wife. You know what you are to him now? A legal babysitter for his kid and a fuck toy for him." Jiya shifted in the chair with anger. She would have slapped him then and there had her hands been free.

"How dare you say something like that to me? I very well know what you are trying to do here. You are trying to instigate me against him. But, you know what? He may or not be loving me but he for sure cares about me, a lot. He is a close friend to me first before being anything else. And,  true friends don't hurt each other like that. Your hatred for him is so strong that you don't see anything past it. There's no way a man like you could ever understand what we have between us. Even if it's not love, there's still a special bond. And you say am a babysitter for my child? Heck! I am her mother. Her legal parent now. She calls me 'Mamma'. And, I am not comparing myself and Mihika as mothers here, am just making you reflect on that filthy little speech that you just gave." She was furious over Rahul now.

***************

"Yeah, so this project can be really beneficial to my company as well as yours." Samarth spoke while clicking to go to the next slide of the presentation. "How can you say that Mr. Saxena?" The man, a difficult client whom Samarth was trying to win over from the past few months interrogated. He was a very important client as being associated with him could bring many fortunes for his company.

"Ok, so, if our companies collaborate...." He looks at his phone screen which had started vibrating just then. He saw the caller id to be Shipra's but ignored. "Yeah, so as I was saying, this collaboration could give a new work environment..." The phone vibrated again and Samarth decided to ignore it this time as well. "So, it will provide a new work environment for our employees and...." Samarth's anger knew no bounds when the phone vibrated for the third time. "I think you should take it. Might be something really important." His client suggested. "Yeah. I am sorry for the disturbance. I'll just come after attending it." He grabbed the phone and rushed out of the meeting room.

"Shipra, I was in a meeting. I have told you many times not to call me again if I don't pick up in the first two attempts." Samarth hissed. "Sir, Jiya has been kidnapped." Shipra blurted out immediately. "What? If this is a prank, you are fired Shipra! And, this is not even a topic to joke about." Samarth almost had a mini heart attack at the possibility of Shipra's words coming true. He could not afford to lose Jiya, especially when he had started coming so close to her lately. He couldn't afford another heartbreak in his life.

"Sir, am not joking. I just got a call saying if you don't find her in 2 hours, that man will kill her." "Shipra!!" Samarth yelled into the call, making the people around him look at him weirdly. "How do you know this is true?" He questioned. "Sir, I got a video few minutes ago, from a different number in which Jiya Ma'am was tied to the chair and a man had grabbed her chin forcefully and she was struggling to free herself from the chair." Shipra elaborated.

Samarth knew Jiya was childish but not so much that she will make this whole thing up to prank him. So, this was true. She was indeed kidnapped. "Shipra, where is she?" Samarth asked frantically. "I don't know Sir. He didn't give the address." Shipra sounded helpless. "I will try to trace her phone to know her location." He started opening an app with which he could track Jiya's location. "But what if her phone is switched off?" Shipra mentioned a possibility. "We'll see." 

Samarth found out her current location which meant Jiya's phone was not switched off. He smiled but cursed the very next moment. "Shit! This is a very long drive from here. Shipra, I will talk to you later." He hung up immediately and went inside the room  to grab his stuff. "Wh...Where do you think you are going Mr. Saxena?" The person asked. "Mr. Gupta, someone needs me." He replied curtly with a small smile on his face. "Is that 'someone' more important than this deal?" He asked again before Samarth could exit the room. Samarth turned around. "That person is much more important than any business deal in this world because that 'someone' is my wife." Samarth rushed out hurriedly without waiting for a reply. His assistant face palmed himself and was shocked as he had never seen his boss give more importance to anyone other than his daughter. He nervously chuckled.

***************

"Who do you think could be behind all this, Mr. Saxena?" The police man asked him from the other side of the phone. "I don't have any idea, officer. All I know is that my wife is kidnapped and there is a serious threat to her life. I don't know who that person is and this thing makes the situation even more difficult as that person could really be a psychopath or a serial killer who wouldn't waste any time before doing the deed." Samarth was hella worried. 

"Calm down Sir. We are reaching there too." Samarth hung up and looked at the video of Jiya that Shipra had sent him few minutes ago. His eyes welled up to see Jiya struggling to get out of the chair. "Drive fast. I don't care if we go above the speed limit. But, we have to reach this location as fast as possible." Suddenly, the thought that this might be his last chance to see Jiya broke his heart all the more.

"Sir, we reached." The driver announced after 45 minutes. He had already wasted 1hour 45 minutes and now had just 15 minutes left, if the abductor really wanted to kill Jiya, that is. "This is the area you told me to take you to." The driver spoke. "Yeah, that's fine. But this is also a big area, let me check the app as to where she exactly is." Samarth opened the app. That's when he found out that the app wasn't able to track Jiya's location anymore, probably because she had switched her phone off. He cursed.

He got off the car and began searching everywhere calling out her name. He looked at his watch and only 10 minutes were left now. The time was ticking by and he was clueless about her. He decided to watch the video once more to gather hints. He watched the video twice but didn't find anything worthy. He looked at the video again with a calm mind and found the letters G.M.C. painted on the chair to which Jiya was tied. 

"Suno, yeh G.M.C karke koi jagah ya kuch bhi hai kya aas paas?" He asked his driver. "Sir ek college hai. Greenwood Medical College, yahan se 1-2 minute ki doori pe." The driver informed him. "Aur uska koi godown ya store room hai?" Samarth asked again. "Haan, woh toh iss gali ke peeche hi hai." "Great, let's go." He sat in the car and the driver drove to the said location. 

***************

"Tsk. Tsk. Seems like Samarth doesn't love you enough. Just 2 minutes left to two and he hasn't come here yet." Rahul showed fake concern. "Why do you want to kill me? What will you get?" Jiya shouted. "Satisfaction. He killed someone I loved and now I will kill someone important to him. That is what we call 50-50." He laughed evilly. Rahul filled his revolver with bullets and pointed at Jiya. "Last words?" Rahul asked. "Pari bachha, am sorry, Jiya Mamma has to go. Maa, love you. Samarth, I...I lov-"

And, that's when the shutter of the store room was pulled up from outside. Rahul got distracted due to the sudden invasion and looked at the entrance, his eyebrows knitted. Samarth got inside, coughing due to the dust. His driver came in too. "Arey, aaiye aaiye saale saahab."

That was one voice Samarth could never forget. He hated that voice and everything about this person. All the insults, humiliations and disrespect he got at the hands of this man started playing like a movie in front of his eyes. He tightened his fists as his jaws clenched.

"Dekho Jiya, who's here! It's your lovey dovey husband, a killer." Rahul went from sugary sweet to gritting his jaws in the last part. Samarth noticed there was a gun in his hand, he had to take steps carefully. "You wanna see her die?" Rahul instigated him. Samarth moved closer to them, slowly, taking one step at a time. 

"Ahh, it will be fun, won't it be? Am actually surprised you still cared to come till here to save this little playtime of yours. Not gonna lie, you actually have a taste in women. I mean, she is everything a man could ask for." Rahul turned to look at Jiya with lustful eyes. Samarth couldn't hear anymore and saw this as an opportunity. He nudged Rahul so hard that the weapon fell from his hands.

He made him fall down on his back and came on top of him punching him right in the face, hard. The driver grabbed a stick kept nearby and began beating the two boys up. "Yes, yes, very good. Lekin, mujhe toh kholo." Jiya pouted. Samarth glared at her to remain quiet. Rahul changed their positions and now he was sitting on top of Samarth.

"Itna gussa kyun aa raha hai tujhe? Tujhe pata nahi hai toh main bata doon, you are a playboy. Pehle tune Mihika ko use kiya aur use maar daala ab ye, Jiya. Arey, ise toh thankful hona chahiye ki main ise maar de raha hoon taaki iski maut bhi Mihika ke jaisi na ho." Rahul was so busy in speaking that he didn't realize when Samarth shifted them and began showering punches on his face and jaw. His nose started bleeding soon.

The other two men had run away due to the driver's beatings. The driver untied Jiya. "Thank you bhai sahab. Aap police ko phone lagaiye jaldi." Jiya instructed. "Woh on the way hain Madam, kisi bhi waqt pahunchte honge." The driver informed her. 

"Maine Mihika ko nahi maara. Main use maarne ka soch bhi nahi sakta!!" Samarth yelled in his face. "Har khooni yahi kehta hai. Chahe reports mein kuch bhi aaya ho, Mihika ki shaadi uske marzi ke khilaaf hui thi and no body can deny this, not even you! And she, she is just another time pass, right? But, there was no need to get married. Bina shaadi ke bhi enjoy kar sakte the." 

All hell broke loose for Samarth now. He grabbed Rahul's collar and didn't stop slapping him. "Samarth! Samarth chhodo use!" Jiya shouted and even tried to pull Samarth back. "She is my wife! Heard that?? WIFE!! Mrs. Jiya Saxena. My Jiya! I love her damn it! How dare you say something like that about her?" 

He only stopped when the police arrived and rescued Rahul from him. Rahul's mouth spitted blood, his eyes had turned blue black and his face had severe cuts and scratches. "How could I fail??" Rahul screamed in front of everyone. "I had especially chosen a day like this when this man had a meeting, a place where he couldn't reach even in 2 days, a plan that couldn't be spoilt by anyone. They how!!!??" "Ab seedhe adaalat mein chillana." The officer scolded him and took him away.

Well, about Jiya? Her mouth was open in shock from the time Samarth had confessed to have been loving her. Not only was the confession true but also the way he confessed it, looked so hot that she couldn't remove her eyes from him. She didn't hear what happened or what anyone said after the confession, all she could hear was 'I love her damn it!'. It was something she hadn't imagine to hear from her husband, not in this birth at least.

"Munh toh band karo aunty!" Samarth touched her chin making her close her mouth and compose herself. "Let's go unless you want to examine this whole place thoroughly, that is." Samarth  joked. "Was it true?" Jiya couldn't help but ask. Only Samarth and Jiya were there now, the driver had gone back to the car on Samarth's order. 

"What?" Samarth raised his eyebrow acting innocent. "What you just said?" She dropped a hint. Samarth totally understood what she was pointing at but wanted to play with her. "Of course, I mean, yes, you are my wife! You are Mrs. Jiya Saxe.." He was interrupted. "That 'I love you damn it' thing!" Jiya came straight to the point, irritated. 

"Let's go. Shipra is getting worried." Samarth walked out with a straight face. "Sanki log kabhi nahi badalte." They came and sat in the car. Samarth sat with Jiya at the backseat and the driver started driving to reach the mansion. "Samarth I asked you something." Jiya nudged him, her face straight, devoid of emotions.

"Hmm." He looked out of the window, trying to ignore her. She grabbed his chin and made him face her. "Kya hmm? Mujhe jawab chahiye!" Samarth looked into her eyes, there was curiosity in her eyes. "Tumhe jawab chahiye na? Yeh raha tumhara jawaab." With that he pulled the driver partition and captured her lips with his. 

He grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled her more into the kiss. The kiss was a hungry, passionate one while also conveying the fear he felt the whole day, fear to lose her. Jiya was stunned for a minute but actively participated in the kiss the very next moment onwards. She encircled her arms around his neck and pulled him close. They were breathless but still didn't want to break the kiss as they still hadn't gotten enough of each other.

Jiya finally broke the kiss but Samarth was not done yet. He started kissing Jiya's cheeks moving down to her collar bone and her chest area. He looked into Jiya's eyes and she could feel wetness between her thighs just looking into his desire filled eyes. He removed the pallu and kissed the swell of her breasts above her blouse. Jiya groaned and closed her eyes as the immense pleasure drove her insane. "Shh, keep your voice low. We aren't in our bedroom. There, you can moan my name as loudly as you want." He winked at her and she flushed.

The car came to a screeching halt and the driver announced they had reached the mansion. "You go, I will come." Samarth ordered Jiya after she fixed herself. "Why? Why can't you come with me?" Jiya was as curious as a little child. "I need time to cool off." Samarth spoke. She frowned in confusion but turned crimson red when she spotted a bulge in his pants.

***************

There I go with this chapter. So, finally our leads have come close. Ok, maybe they require a little bit more work but now there will be more romantic scenes coming up. Some cute, some hot so stay tuned. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 145K 69
𝑨𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒗 𝑲𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒚𝒂𝒑,is a rich businessman of the state. His wife Kavya was the only love of his life. He had a crush on her since their college...
590K 38.6K 67
She is model of innocence; He is anything but innocent. She sees the world in light; He only sees darkness. Her eyes speak volumes; His blue orbs ar...
3.9K 713 17
**Keshavi Mishra × Arjun Sharma** Keshavi who is suffering from her insecurities and have trust issues towards men because of some...