Just a dream.. {Marvel Univer...

By Definitionofsad

Here's to me being bored, having an active imagination, and being in an entire new universe! What could possi... More

Chapter 1 - Be careful what you wish for
Chapter 3 - Messed up storylines
Chapter 4 - It wasn't worthy
Chapter 5 - But are you?
Chapter 6 - Turns out the void was Sakaar lol
Chapter 7 - Your saviors are here!
Storytime ig lol
Chapter 8 - Purple Grape
Chapter 9 - Dust
Chapter 10 - Infinity war
Shameless self-promo

Chapter 2 - When you know everything

57 4 6
By Definitionofsad

Hellooo I decided to write another chapter just because I can. Although probably no one is going to read this, I like to take some time off my packed schedule to write something. It helps me relax. I really really hope this chapter is good, it took my like 15 minutes to complete lol. 

Anyway have a nice day ahead, drink lots of water and stay safe! Whether or not I know you, I hope you have a wonderful day, and remember that I luv you lots <3

________________________________________________________________________________

The red haired lady started to speed-walk, then she started jogging. Damn it, I hate jogging. My stamina was almost non-existent. In my world, all I had to do all day was work, study, sleep, eat. Exercise was not in the list. Exercise shouldn't even be considered. Running? For fun? Coming home all sweaty and disgusting? No thank you. Not for me. 

Within seconds, I was already puffing tiredly. Natasha saw this, and stopped for a moment, turning back and inflicting emotional damage. "Don't you exercise?" I looked at her with a face that said: Girlie do you think I exercise?  "Love, I have more important things to worry about." I deadpanned. She smirked and we continued walking to our destination.

Natasha brought me into a strange room, filled with lab equipment, and a bunch of familiar faces. Too familiar. I immediately recognized the Star-Spangled-Man-With-A-Plan, Captain America, Steve Rogers, whatever. Point is, he was hot. 

Holy fucking hell, this was so sick! All my fantasies were coming through! It was just like a dream!

"Who the hell are you?" Tony freaking Stark asked me warily. 

I sighed and introduced myself for the third time today. "I'm Y/N, and I'm an average human being, watching a movie, when suddenly I got sucked into the movie itself, and boom here I am, with knowledge from the future!" I beamed. 

Director Fury scoffed. "I'm sorry what-"

I composed myself from the death glare Stev- Captain America was giving me, and I turned to face the director. "Did I stutter?" I smiled, like it was the simplest thing in the world. The room went silent, and only the loud laughter of Thor could be heard.

"I found her in Loki's cell. From security footage, she seemed to appear from a random cloud of mist, and almost tumbled onto Loki himself." Natasha explained coolly. 

Tony spoke up, "I'm sorry, Nick." He pulls up a computer screen, showing a bunch of plans for weapons. I cringed internally. Shit. Shit shit shit. This is the part where Loki's goons attack us. WILL I EVEN SURVIVE THIS??? And Phil. No no no, they can't kill Phil. Phil is life. 

Very soon, the members of the Avengers start arguing, as I walked away slightly, trying to come to terms with reality. No no no no. Bruce was going to hulk out, I'm going to die. Shit. I take back every suicidal thought I ever had. I just got into this cool ass new world, I do not wish to die yet. 

I snapped back to my senses when I heard Tony. "Genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist." Great! Hawkeye was going to soon attack us, how wonderful indeed. 

Somehow, Natasha noticed I was sort of off, and asked me with some concern in her voice. "Are you okay, Y/N?" My heart soared. But now was not the time to simp. I shoved down the butterflies and turned to the avengers. "Hey hey hey, we don't have much time, so will you please, stop arguing and prepare for an attack?" 

They turned around swiftly. 

"Any moment now, the engine of this thing is going to blow up, and Loki's goons are going to attack, steal the scepter, and escape. I know all of you will be fine, but please take into consideration I'm not an avenger, and I could very much perish in such an attack." I explained, panic getting to me. 

Nobody said anything, until Thor spoke. "You people are so petty... and tiny." He pat my head, and I melted under the touch. 

No Y/N, this is important.

"You don't believe me?" I asked, a tinge of sadness in my voice. "Well no, you just magically appeared and we're supposed to trust you?" Captain America raised a point. 

"Good point. Tell you what. Ask me anything about yourself, and I'll try answer it to the best of my ability." I tried to reason.

Alright. Time to jog my memory. 

Cap's voice rang out. "Before I crashed-landed the plane in the forties, what was the last things I said to Peggy, who I assume you know, if you are what you claim." Yes! This was an easy one. 

"You told her that you needed a rain check on the dance that following Friday." I said without hesitation. Steve's face visibly paled, and the other Avengers nodded at my supreme skills. 

I took a bunch of Tony's grapes, ignoring his "Hey!" of protest, and I simply sat down on the floor, back against a wall. 

"So about myself, I come from a world where you all sort of exist. In comics, movies, fanfics. Honestly, the fact that I'm here seems like it's just a dream, but you all can confirm that it ain't one right?" I spoke, mouth full of grapes. 

Thor came over and pat my head. "She's so cute and tiny. Can we keep her?" He asked with puppy-dog eyes and a huge smile. Hold on. Did I just get adopted by Thor like some sort of pet cat? Damn. Not complaining though.

Before anyone could reply, someone said the dreaded words I never wanted to hear. "Doctor Banner... put down the scepter." I cursed myself mentally for not noticing the very obvious fact that he was carrying the scepter. "How could I have not noticed you holding it so openly? I'm so stupid!" 

Then, I held Thor's arm as I pointed out the window. "Here comes Loki's friends." 

The sound of an explosion was terrifying. Never in a thousand years would I have anticipated this. My eardrums shook and my head throbbed. I clutched the only thing I could hold onto as tight as I could, which happened to be Thor's arm. Resulting in the fact that I ended up in the same area as he did. 

My arm was badly cut and bleeding from our fall, and I hissed in pain when I used it to support myself to stand up and inspect our surroundings.

Lower equipment room... isn't this where Natasha was attacked by the hulk? 

"Come on Thor, Natasha might be in trouble! We need to save her!" I said, and Thor nodded, as we tried to find our way to where Natasha could be. 

"ROARRRRR!" Thor and I snapped our necks to the direction of the voice, and sprinted to it. Unsurprisingly, we saw Natasha running away from the Hulk. Thor quickly took action and tackled him down as I ran to Natasha's side. 

A thought came to me.

Phil.

I couldn't let the best agent ever die! "I'm going to go check on Loki." I breathed and sprinted away before Natasha could protest about how dangerous it was. 

I got to my destination, and luckily, there was no already-stabbed-Phil there to greet me. Just the sight of Loki in his cell, looking at me. "Oh hello there." He smirked.

"Cut the bullshit Loki, you and I know that's an illusion. Now where really are you?" I deadpanned, turning my head to the side. I clutched onto my arm and ignored the pain as I walked towards Loki in the distance. 

"You need to check up on that arm." He simply stated, but I could've sworn I heard some concern in that sentence. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Damn you frost giant, you caused it." 

Loki recovered from initial shock and slowly place one hand behind my back, holding the scepter with the other. "I really don't want to hurt you, you've treated me nicely. So I'm terribly sorry for this." He said. I blinked. "Sorry for wha-"

He pushed me towards the railings. Shit. I remember this part.

An illusion of Loki was seen making his way out of the cell, right behind me. "NO!" Thor's voice boomed as he came running towards me and false Loki. As a result, I got tackled into the cell and Thor just started to realize it was an illusion. "Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki smiled at Thor, as he stood by the control panels. 

 "LET ME OUT OF HERE LOKI!" I practically screamed at him. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. 

"No can do sweetheart, it was nice meeting you. I'd really like to meet you properly one day. That is, if you make it out alive." Loki said, as he pushed the button. "LOKI YOU SON OF A-"

And we were falling.

"THOR GET US OUT OF HERE, USE MJOLNIR!" I panicked as we fell at an alarming rate. I felt Thor grab onto me as he swung Mjolnir fast, an attempt to get us out. The ground seemed to get closer... 

CRASH!

Thor broke through the glass and brought us to the helicarrier, we landed safely, just as Phil walked into the room with a weird looking gun. "PHIL NO!" I yelled, and without thinking, threw myself behind him.

And got impaled. 

Loki stood there in horror for a second. Agent Phil shot him where he stood, and he fell to the ground a distance away from where I was, gasping like a fish out of water. "So that's what it does.." I heard Phil say. I held onto my stab wound, blood pouring out at an alarming rate. "Crap... blood is so hard... to get out..." I muttered. 

After recovering from the shot, Loki stood up and glanced at me, lying on the floor with a pool of blood and staring at him. Thor started to charge at him. "I'm sorry love." He said, before disappearing. 

"My arm getting cut... the fright of my life...being thrown out the helicarrier in a cell... now being impaled..?" I gasped, and winced. I felt a pair of arms carrying me, and black spots filled my vision. 

"Do not fret Lady Y/N, rest well, we will take care of you."

I nodded dumbly, and drifted off to a dreamless slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 88 26
Y/n had been Spider-Man for a few years and have save the city from many villains. Until one day Y/n was recruited by Nick Fury to help stop Loki. A...
75.9K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
310K 6.7K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
3.1K 165 50
It all began with you crashlanding on Earth. Having no memory of prior events you end up gaining the help of those who call themselves the Avengers...