° Fifty Shades Of Taehyung ✓...

By Roy_fics

Karol Dew . A simple yet gorgeous girl of 24 years . works as a stripper in one of the club's of America . S... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 🔞
Chapter 8
self promoting
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

866 27 3
By Roy_fics

    After 4 days :

" Dew everything is packed right ? " Lewis asked while she packed some homemade sandwich for Dew . " Yes Lewis .. " Dew answered..

" Aye .. where are you going ? " Daniel , the cute little pumpkin asked . Dew looked at Daniel with tears in her eyes . " Dew is going to another country " Dew said making Daniel pout ..

" You're leaving Dani here .. " this kid is seriously cute ..  " I'll come back with lot of chocolates okay .  " Dew said and kissed his cheek . He nodded before hugging her neck ..

" Dani will miss you " Daniel said making Dew ruffle his hair and kissed the top of it . " I'll miss you too bub " Dew said ..

_____

" Everything's ready Jimin " Taehyung asked while checking the time on his watch . Jimin nodded before answering .  " Don't worry Taehyung ... She will be there in any minute " Jimin said ..

Right now they're standing in the airport waiting for Dew to come . Just then she arrived panting with her heavy luggage.  " Ms Kary you're 3mins 30 seconds late " Taehyung said In a stern voice ..

" As if I care " Dew mumbled and rolled her eyes . Jimin who was standing beside her broke in chuckles making Taehyung glare at him . He cleared his throat before speaking
" I don't care if you do care or not . But Ms Kary you're working under me so try to be punctual or you know well the consequences " Taehyung said and turned his back to her ..

She glared at him and showed his back her middle finger.  " Ms Kary please come with me .." Jimin said and lead her the way to the check-in ..

____

" Woah Foreign feels nice " Dew mumbled and inhaled the fresh air of South Korea . " Close your mouth... Or flies will make it's way " Taehyung said while rolling his eyes on her ..

She glared at him for being this rude. " Mr Park when are we going to reach the hotel " Dew asked in confusion .. " We aren't staying in any hotel Ms Kary .  It's Mr Kim's Hometown. You'll be staying in his house " Jimin answered ..

" Staying in one house .. that's impossible " Taehyung looked at her with furrowed brows .. " the footpath is clear .. you can stay there if you want to " Taehyung said with a cocky smirk on his face. .

" Whatever .. staying in footpath is better than staying with you " Dew mumbled and looked out of the car to see the view ..  " You know Mr Park it's my first time seeing so many Korean people .. " Jimin nodded and smiled at her words ..

" I guess you need to learn Korean ..." Taehyung said making her look at him with confusion .. " why .. English is an international language ..i can't learn this wierd type of language " Dew said ( I'm not insulting any language ) ..

" For you it may be weird .. but for us it's our mother tongue   . Learn it for your betterment " Taehyung said making Dew roll her eyes ..

______

On reaching Taehyung's house , they walked towards the house . It's a 4 storey house with a huge black iron gate . A huge garden and a swimming pool ...

" Let's go " Taehyung said while the two of them followed him inside . The hall is luxurious to be defined.  " Go straight .  The second room from left will be yours .. My room is upstairs try not to reach there " saying this Taehyung left from there ...

" Rude Jerk " Dew mumbled before giving a smile to Jimin and made her way to her room .

To be continued 😄

My stry got fucking deleted . I curse the person who reported my story .

Anyways do vote and comment ☺️

I love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
120K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
68.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...