๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

Por Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Mais

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘

1.9K 100 10
Por Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"OKAY, CLASS IS OVER," Aizawa dismissed before adding a piece of information the students dreaded to hear, "There's a week left until the final exams, but you guys better be studying. I'm sure you're aware, there are written and practical exams. Simultaneously train your brain and body. That's it."

Aizawa stepped out of the room, the door sliding shut behind him. As soon as the small thud was heard, Ashido and Kaminari jumped out of their seats, each holding a different expression.

"I haven't been studying at all!" they simultaneously announced, both worried as they were the two of the twenty-one students who had the lowest scores.

"With the sports festival and the internship, I haven't studied at all!" Kaminari tried to back up his statement with reasoning.

"Yes, there's been a lot of events," Tokoyami agreed, sweat-dropping upon looking at his desperate classmate.

"The midterm didn't cover much as it was earlier in the year," Sato added and Koda nodded along, "So it wasn't that difficult... but not only did we have a lot of events, final exams are nothing like midterms-"

"The practical exams will make it difficult, huh?" Mineta asked as he sat on his chair with confidence radiating off of him.

At that, F/n instantly swerved her head toward the male, pausing her actions in stacking her books. Right, he did get a rather high rank for the midterm exams. It was surprising, to say the very least.

"Y-You placed ninth in the midterms?" Kaminari and Mina shrieked.

"I thought you were the same as us!" Mina accused with a sense of betrayal.

"Someone like you is only lovable when you're stupid!" Kaminari claimed, an irritated look plastered on his face as he said so, "Who wants that?"

F/n blinked at his poor explanation before facing the short male, waiting for his response to that.

"Probably... the world," Mineta replied, feeling overjoyed at the attention she was getting.

"Ashido, Kaminari! Let's work hard!" Midoriya encouraged with a grin, "We all need to go to the forest training camp!"

"Yes, as the class representative, I am expecting everyone to rise above this!" Iida said.

"You won't be failing if you paid attention in class," Todoroki bluntly remarked.

"Be careful with your words!" Kaminari dramatically grabbed his shirt as though a sharp knife had just pierced through his heart.

"Hey, you two, I may be able to help you with classroom lectures," Yaoyorozu suggested with a grin.

"Yaomomo!"

"Although I'll be helpless in the practical..." she nervously trailed off, her smile faltering into a thinner, tight-lipped one.

"I'm not like the other two, but can you help me too?" Jiro wondered, "I have trouble with the quadratic functions."

"Sorry, me too!" Sero chimed in, "Do you know classical literature?"

"Can you help me too?" Oijiro asked, "There are some parts I don't get."

"Everyone... I'd be happy to help!" Yaoyorozu jumped out of her chair, "Let's hold a study session at my house this weekend."

"Really? I'm so excited to go to your house!" Mina exclaimed, jumping up and down as she held onto her friend's shoulders, "F/n! Why don't you come with?"

"No, thank you," she murmured, "I need to study too."

'By myself,' she wanted to add but didn't want to sound too rude.

"Come on!" the pink-skinned girl whined, slinging her arms around her as she shook her body back and forth, "Please~"

"I don't know how to teach people," she refused, pulling the stack of books closer to her.

"Fine..."

F/n clenched her teeth, glaring at the table as she tightened her grip on the side of her chair while listening to the conversation behind her. She released a frustrated breath and slumped her shoulders in defeat, gaining the attention of the students behind her.

"Fine," she gave up, earning a high-pitched squeal from her friend.

"This is going to be so fun!"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"This is not fun at all!"

It's been twenty minutes since they had started their tutor sessions and everyone was already slumped on the large table, their souls abandoning their bodies one by one.

"When is learning ever fun?" Kaminari whined, slamming his head against the table as he had already given up.

F/n scratched her head frustratingly, messing up with her hair slightly. Letting out a groan, she dropped the pen on the table and leaned back, her mind only filled with numbers she could not understand.

"Shut up," she unconsciously voiced out, "I'm trying to learn and all you do is complain."

"Can you blame me?" Kaminari argued, making the girl realise that she had said it out loud, "I can't do this!"

"Sorry," she murmured quietly, leaning her head on her hand as she stared at the piece of paper.

It turned silent for a moment before he replied.

"Don't say sorry. Now you're making me feel guilty," he muttered, sticking his forehead to the paper on the table.

"Okay, everyone! We need one more thing to get over and then we'll be done!" Yaoyorozu announced, earning disapproving groans from some.

"But we did so much already!" Ashido complained, throwing her arms all over the place in frustration, "I just wanna prepare for the practical!"

"I... told you I can't help you with that..." Yaoyorozu said, almost in a whisper as she looked down at the ground.

"Sorry, Yaomomo," the girl apologised, "I just thought we could do it all together."

The girl visibly lit up at that.

"That's a great idea!" she giddily clapped her hands, "I'll get the venue ready!"

"Venue?" Jiro repeated as she watched the girl quickly walking away to God knows where.

"She's rich," F/n reminded her, "Don't be surprised by that."

The purple-haired girl sweatdropped at her response, "Right..."

With that planned and the girl overly excited about the training, the others cleaned their messes, gathering their belongings neatly into one place. Much to their relief, Yaoyorozu appeared by the time they were done and motioned for them to follow her.

They did so while looking around her mansion. She didn't know why but F/n felt her heart racing as she admired the high ceilings and long hallways. For some reason, walking around her house felt less tiring than walking to the cafeteria in school.

Finally, they reached the so-called venue. The students, except for Yaoyorozu, admired the large open area which was probably too big for such simple training. But it didn't bother anyone at this point.

"This is where we will be training," the girl finally announced, guiding her friends into the room as they gaped at the spacious place, "I know what I said earlier, about how I am pretty much useless for the practical and I still stand by that statement. But I am willing to help in any way possible!"

"Thank you, Yaomomo!" Ashido jumped in excitement while smiling brightly at her.

"It's nothing," she easily waved off with a generous smile.

"Let's start training!" Sero exclaimed, giving them a toothy grin that the others returned.

"Yes!"

After the small cheering session ended, they found themselves facing a partner or standing in a small group while trying to improve in handling their quirks. F/n, however, stood alone. Alone as she had requested.

She was standing there, staring at her hands as if waiting for something to happen. Furrowing her eyebrows, she clenched and unclenched her hands, waiting for a moment again.

Nothing happened. As expected.

She let her eyes flutter close, breathing softening as she concentrated on it. In and out as she had learned from both her teachers. In and out repeatedly until she finds the source.

Not long after, she felt it, the small ball that held all her power. It felt nice and light and it was as though she had full control of it now that she concentrated on it.

She had been improving, clearly. She could concentrate better now and get to the state and find her ball of energy in a shorter time when compared with how long it took her when in the mountains where she first tried doing so.

Her eyes shone brightly in an almost blinding light as her hands started to glow with them. Her feet were slowly raised from the ground and the wind started to whirl around her.

The ground started to shake for a while before it all disappeared, everything went back to normal as did her eyes.

Her classmates stared at her for a moment in silence before gasping out loud at the sight of her power performed right in front of their eyes. Especially for those who hadn't seen it just yet.

"What?" Sero breathed out, unable to form any other words besides that.

"What was that?" Kaminari shrieked in surprise, leaning closer towards the girl as they started to gather around her.

"That was your quirk, wasn't it?" Ojiro asked, recalling the race she had against a couple of others.

"It's cool, isn't it?" Ashido grinned, feeling proud that she was her closest friend.

"Was that really your quirk, F/n?" Yaoyorozu asked even after the girl had to explain all about her 'actual quirk'.

"Unbelievable..." Jiro muttered quietly, "Literally unbelievable."

"My. Exact. Reaction," Ashido said, adding a snap at the end of it.

"Is this why you wanted to train alone?"

"Is it because you wanted to hide it?"

"Is it because it's dangerous?"

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

17.9K 471 19
ใ€ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด‹ษชแด… ษชษด ๊œฑแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด€ษดแด… ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‡แด‡แด๊œฑ แด€ แด„แด‡ส€แด›แด€ษชษด ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แดกแด€ษดแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ แด€แด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด ใ€‘ "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดแดœส€๊œฑ...แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ษขแด‡แด› ษชแด›." ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡แดแด€สŸแด‡ ส€...
11.6K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
19.6K 1K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
638K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...