๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

By Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’

2K 101 22
By Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

RUNNING. That was all that she had been doing. She didn't know why but she was running. Perhaps it was because she was trying to save up her energy for the fight. Or was it perhaps it was to rush to the spot upon seeing the large explosion and the weird flying creatures?

A few minutes later and her legs were already giving up on her, neglecting her. A rock was what she tripped on, causing her to tumble to the ground. She grunted as she placed a fist on the ground, pushing herself to stand on her feet.

A hot breath came out of the girl's parted lips and into the cold night atmosphere. She shut her eyes and before anyone could even blink, she was gone.

F/n appeared on a tall building, though not as tall as the one she saw the villain standing on.

'Oh, my god. I did it!'

Scanning her surroundings, she quickly adjusted to it and dodged the upcoming attack from the flying creature that was letting out an ear-piercing screech.

It was close, so close that she thought it could've just grabbed her hair and pulled her along. She had to improve her reflexes. But it was not the time for her to neglect herself, she had to push herself even passing through her maximum capabilities.

Another screech was let out by the green creature as it zoomed towards her. But before it could land a hit on her, she waved her hand and as though her fingers were sharp knives, the body of the creature was cut into rectangular pieces.

F/n grimaced at the rotten-looking flesh as it landed on the ground with a displeasing noise. A couple of the lower-rank pro heroes stared at the dead Nomu with surprise written all over their faces while F/n just took a moment to register her actions.

'That was... not human. Right?'

The girl inhaled and exhaled sharply through her nose before looking away from the pile of raw flesh. She looked around the city and spotted another flying Nomu before pushing herself up with her powers. Despite already having to train with Aizawa and the monk, she still needed more time to practise and master her quirk. Additionally, she is best using telekinesis after years of believing that that was her actual quirk.

Floating mid-air, she managed to fly around the creature and avoid its attention. Hovering above its body, the girl landed a strong kick on its back and with the help of her quirk, managed to land a powerful attack as it was defeated at the very second she kicked it.

The dent was formed on the ground with pieces of rocks flying all over the place. They rolled on the ground, stopping right in front of the feet of a pro hero as he gaped at the levitating girl.

F/n lowered herself to the ground, landing just in front of a pro hero with a few metres gap between them. The man stood still before his expression changed into one of rage.

"You!" F/n turned her head to look at the man who was approaching her with heavy footsteps, "You can't just recklessly fight off the villains! You aren't legally doing it! Who are you anyway?"

"I am a UA student, L/n F/n," she politely introduced herself, sounding calm even though she was panicking inside.

What did he mean about not 'legally doing it'?

"You-!"

"Leave her be for now," another hero walked in, placing a hand on the shorter's shoulder to calm him down, "For now, you need to evacuate, L/n. You cannot engage in a fight like this."

"But-" F/n held back an argument, deciding to leave it rather than worsen it.

The girl swallowed her saliva before turning away and walking out of the scene. F/n heaved out a sigh as she walked under the dark night sky, away from the scene as though there was nothing going on in the first place.

But then a scream interrupted her, causing her to pause mid-step. The girl turned around, facing a woman who was holding her child protectively against her chest. The child was gripping tightly onto her mother's shirt whereas the mother had tears in her eyes, staring widely at the creature in front of her.

The heroes weren't present there, more focusing on the main fight in an area farther away from there and seeing them in that condition, it gave her the urge to help them.

But she couldn't.

Could she?

No, she wasn't allowed to.

But it could be reconsidered if it meant saving someone's life, wasn't it?

Upon contemplating her decisions, another scream could be heard from the same woman as she cowered pathetically, back leaning against the wall of an empty building.

Covering up all her doubts and worries with an unreadable expression, she ran to where the woman and her child were and jumped, forcing a kick on the Nomu that caused it to fly a few metres away.

She then turned to look at the pair, meeting their fearful eyes with a concerned look. As she was about to speak, she was interrupted by an attack that caused her to harshly land on the ground.

The two citizens gasped in shock, gulping at the sight of the blood that ran down her forehead.

F/n groaned in pain, pushing herself up with a grunt. She licked her teeth as she looked at the creature just to make sure that everything was in place. The Nomu wasn't one of the flying ones, though it had the same oddly coloured skin.

Rotten-coloured.

It raised a muscular arm and attempted to punch the girl when she quickly avoided it. F/n stumbled slightly before gaining back her stance. She huffed out a breath before racing towards the creature.

She jumped, positioning her leg in front of her while the other stayed bent and successfully landed a kick on him before landing safely on the ground. She stood in front of the two, treating herself as their shield.

F/n inhaled and exhaled in an attempt to calm herself down. 'I can do this... Don't worry. Aizawa-sensei would be proud.'

The Nomu stood up, not bleeding at all and seemed as though it hadn't been attacked at all. F/n clenched her teeth, thoughts running through her mind as doubts started to wash over her.

She gulped and in the blink of an eye, the Nomu had already shoved her against a faraway building that was perpendicular to the one the mother and the daughter were against.

The pair stared at her with a horrified look, the girl already traumatised just by seeing the blood that ran out of the older's parted lips. She looked dead. But she was very much conscious.

The Nomu turned its large head towards the two distracted females and F/n's eyes widened in alarm. But before she could do anything, the large creature had already grabbed the woman's head and squashed it with its large fist.

Blood pooled around the headless body of the woman and the girl shrieked in fear of her mother's condition and the Nomu which was getting closer and closer to her.

"Wait-"

CRUSH!

F/n stared at the limp bodies of the innocent civilians, her own body sliding down from the bloody wall and landed on her knees with tears in her eyes.

She failed. She failed at being a hero. She failed at saving just two people. Two. How could she be a hero like All Might in the future?

With her mind preoccupied, she did not at all notice the Nomu that was slowly approaching her. Upon being one step away from her, F/n noticed the presence of the merciless creature and caught its weirdly positioned eyes.

'Stop,' she commanded in her mind, raising a hand in front of her as if it would just follow her commands, 'Stop!'

But the Nomu's foot had already reached the ground, the girl desperately leaning against the wall with the shaky hand still in front of her. Just then, a material wrapped itself around the Nomu's body, restricting it from doing anything more.

The grey-coloured fabric looked familiar before realisation came to her. With the Nomu out of her sight, F/n's eyes met her teacher's dull ones, already knowing she was in huge trouble.

┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 63.4K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
11.6K 562 12
***๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• + ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž*** ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ. ๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...
981K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...