๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

By Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“

2.4K 125 116
By Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N LOOKED AT HER TEACHER, WAITING FOR SOME SORT OF INFORMATION TO BE GIVEN TO HER. She just woke up and realised that she was in the school's infirmary. It was then she realised that she was defeated by Todoroki with her own quirk.

She felt... disappointed. At least she thought she did.

Perhaps she was more confused than she was disappointed. But nonetheless, she was scared. Of her own quirk.

Aizawa sat on the chair next to her bed, a frown settled on his face as he thought about how he would break the news to her.

He knew that he had to be careful since it might affect her mentality. Though, the fight she had with her classmate probably already did.

Someone had to do it anyway.

And so, he spoke.

"L/n," the girl blinked in response, "What I am about to tell you might not be the easiest thing to take in."

Her eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"I already know that I lost," she said instead, noticing immediately how her teacher looked taken aback.

"That's..." he cleared his throat, "That was not what I was about to say."

"What is it then?"

"Your quirk," F/n's breath hitched at that, "What is it?"

"Telekinesis," she stated, instantly yet not so confidently.

Aizawa inhaled a breath, "Well, Recovery Girl told me something rather interesting. She said that your quirk might not be what you think it is."

F/n shifted her position on the bed as she listened to her teacher.

"Again, this might be a lot to take in but she said that you have a quirk that grants you anything as long as you think it's possible."

The room grew quiet, none of the two talked. One waited for the other to process the information she had just received. He didn't want to pressure her into responding for he had thought that she wouldn't be able to.

And he was right.

A quirk that grants her anything? Anything only that she needed to believe to receive? That sounded like a fantasy.

It sounded impossible. Like such a thing could never exist.

She scoffed to herself, head tilting slightly as she did so. A forced grin reached her lips as she told herself that whatever her teacher said wasn't true.

"It's not possible," she stated.

"It is possible." 'Apparently,' he thought to himself before continuing, "It explains how you healed so quickly, saying that you would be able to do so. And how you created fire to attack Todoroki in Hero Basics."

'How did he know that?' F/n thought.

"It's not possible," she firmly repeated, "I didn't want it to happen, it just did."

"And that is because you couldn't control it," he explained, "It was instinct. You were rushing yourself and telling yourself to do anything to defeat your opponent. And so it did. You believed in yourself, didn't you?"

Silence.

"How do you know about all of this?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"There was a saying," he answered, "'A man could wish for every but cannot receive any.' It was a famous quote from the second generation. It hid the explanation about mind power and how only some people with great mind power can do it. In this case, quirks. Your quirk allows you to have greater mind power and therefore allows you to be able to wish for anything and have it granted."

"What is it called?" she asked instead as she watched her teacher stand up and walked toward the door.

"No one knows," he responded, opening and leaving after finishing his sentence, "because there had been only one other user to have such a quirk."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

'One other user,' the girl repeated in her mind as she laid on the bed, 'Must be from my family then. But... who?'

Her house doorbell rang, bringing the girl back to reality. The ceiling didn't seem interesting to her anymore as she carefully pushed herself up and waited for a moment before standing up and walking out.

She peeked slightly into the living room, spotting her grandmother who made direct eye contact with her.

"F/n," her grandmother's stern voice reached her ears, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Hi, grandma..." she murmured, walking out of her hiding spot.

Her parents, who were settling the elderly down, glanced at her in surprise at her sudden appearance.

"F/n, why don't you hug your grandma, hm?" her mother instructed, "She even brought food all the way from Tokyo."

The girl awkwardly wrapped her arms loosely around her grandmother's figure before letting go the second after.

The old lady narrowed her eyes at the younger as she took a seat farthest from her.

"I'll bring out the Hiyoko sweets," her mother said before walking to the kitchen with her father following upon receiving a business call.

It was silent all of a sudden. Neither of the two dared to talk or, at least, one didn't. The other was just too busy glaring before she sighed defeatedly.

"F/n," her grandmother said in a soft tone, a tone that she thought she would never hear, "You found out, hadn't you?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

No one spoke to her or at least that was what she felt. The girls had approached her and asked about her well-being, only nodding and walking back to their seats right after.

Every once in a while, she felt as if there was someone watching her. Because there was. A few people, in this case.

Todoroki had his eyes on her figure the second she walked into the classroom. Her quirk, her skill, everything about him wanted answers.

Midoriya just spared her a quick glance, not wanting her to notice his stare. He wondered about what she was hiding and if she was the same as he was.

Bakugou was irritated. Everything about her and how much potential she had angered him. It was like proving that he could never be number one with her presence.

Kirishima was different. He was more curious than he was to want to defeat her like the other two of his classmates. She was mysterious to him.

Uraraka was experiencing deja vu. It was like the time in the entrance exam when she saved both Midoriya and herself. It was like a dream when seeing her flames dancing around her, considering how she had Telekinesis as her quirk.

Wasn't her quirk Telekinesis?

F/n looked out the window as she listened to how her teacher explained that Midnight would be the one to manage with their hero names.

She stared at her empty board with the pen in between her fingers as she twirled it around in a bored manner.

She breathed in a deep breath before jolting down the name she had decided as her hero name.

Midnight's dark blue eyes scanned the room, landing themselves safely on the girl with her head bowed down as if trying to hide from the world.

"L/n, why don't you come up next," she said, gaining the attention of the young girl immediately.

She took her time standing up before pushing her chair back in. She held the board close to her as she reached the podium.

F/n's eyes shifted from one classmate to another as she gathered all the courage she had left. Swallowing her anxiety, she flipped the board and showed the class her hero name.

'The Unknown Hero: Mystique'

"'The Unknown Hero'?" Midnight repeated in a questioning tone.

"W-Well..." she nervously began, "I-I noticed that some of my classmates had decided to categorise themselves as a hero based on their quirks. I thought it was a smart thing to do so and decided that I wanted to do the same."

She inhaled a breath through her nose, posture straightening up in the process of doing so.

"But because I am still confused by my own quirk, I decided to name myself as the unknown hero. Mystique."

The room grew silent and you could almost hear the fluttering of their eyes closing and opening as they blinked repeatedly at what she had just said.

F/n was just standing in front of the podium still, eyes shut as anxiety washed over her once again. Oh, how she wished she never had said anything.

Suddenly, slow clapping was heard, causing her to peel her eyes open. Aoyama was found standing with his hands making contact with one another in a slow rhythm.

'What... is happening?!' The girl panicked as she stood still, watching as her other classmates followed.

A light blush settled on her cheeks as embarrassment grew within her.

"Very inspiring, L/n," Midnight congratulated, "I accept!"

'Inspiring?!?' F/n thought ridiculously but said nothing about it and just walked back to her seat, happy that she did not need to rethink her hero name like some of her other classmates did.

"You're fluent in English?" Yaoyorozu asked in a hushed voice from behind her.

"No," she responded, "I just remembered from somewhere that it meant mystery."

The two girls giggled quietly at what she had said, shifting their attention back to their teacher once again.

Aizawa's eyebrows twitched slightly upon hearing his student's words. He had never thought of her to be one to take in life-changing information like this. It was impressive.

Then again, it was probably because she knew about it and what he had told her was just to confirm her suspicion.

Either way, he was impressed.

The choosing of hero names was done and the students were given the list of hero agencies they had been recommended in.

F/n scanned the list, eyes sticking at the last number which indicated how many she had.

'372'

It was a lot. Compared to Todoroki's and Bakugou's it was nothing but to her, it was so much.

She flipped the paper, scanning the list for the second time. Where should she choose? Who would want to handle someone who didn't even know what her quirk was until just a few days ago?

Who would want to deal with her?

Her eyes landed on a specific name. She blinked, quickly deciding her choice and raising her head to see the commotion happening in her class.

He would be the only one who would be willing to guide her to become a hero. She didn't know how but clearly, he did.

And so there was her choice, her name right beside the hero name of her own homeroom teacher.

Eraser Head.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
5.8K 124 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...
420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
2.1M 63.4K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...