šš„š‹šˆš„š… ļæ« š›š§š”šš

By Astauriel

š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜¢š˜“ š˜¦š˜¢š˜“š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜“ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜“, š˜¦š˜“š˜±š˜¦š˜¤š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦... More

šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
ļ¼ˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š“š‡š„ š„šš“š‘š˜
ļ¼ˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰šƒš€š˜ šŸ
ļ¼ˆšˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰šš”š„š’š“šˆšŽšš€šš‹š„ š„šš„šŒš˜
ļ¼ˆšˆš•.ļ¼‰š€ššŽšš˜šŒšŽš”š’
ļ¼ˆš•.ļ¼‰š“š‘š”š’š“
ļ¼ˆš•šˆ.ļ¼‰šˆšš“š„š‘š„š’š“
ļ¼ˆš•šˆšˆ.ļ¼‰šš€š“š“š‹š„ š‚šŽšš“šˆšš”š€š“šˆšŽš
ļ¼ˆš•šˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰šš”šˆš‘šŠš’ š€ššƒ šƒš‘š€š–šš€š‚šŠš’
ļ¼ˆšˆš—.ļ¼‰š‡š€š‹š‹š”š‚šˆšš€š“šˆšŽš
ļ¼ˆš—.ļ¼‰š“š‡š„ š’ššŽš‘š“š’ š…š„š’š“šˆš•š€š‹
ļ¼ˆš—šˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š‡šˆš’ š–šˆš
ļ¼ˆš—šˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š’š”š’ššˆš‚šˆšŽš
ļ¼ˆš—šˆš•.ļ¼‰š€š š”ššš‹š„š€š’š€šš“ š’š”š‘šš‘šˆš’š„
ļ¼ˆš—š•.ļ¼‰š€š š€šššŽš”šš‚š„šŒš„šš“
ļ¼ˆš—š•šˆ.ļ¼‰š‡š„š‘ š‚š‡šŽšˆš‚š„
ļ¼ˆš—š•šˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š‡šˆš’ š‘š„š€š’šŽš
ļ¼ˆš—š•šˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š‚šŽšš“š‘šŽš‹
ļ¼ˆš—šˆš—.ļ¼‰š‡š„š‹šš‹š„š’š’
ļ¼ˆš—š—.ļ¼‰š”šš–šŽš‘š“š‡š˜
ļ¼ˆš—š—šˆ.ļ¼‰š€š“ š„š€š’š„
ļ¼ˆš—š—šˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š€ š‡š„š‘šŽ'š’ šš€š’šˆš‚ š“š‘š€šˆššˆšš†
ļ¼ˆš—š—šˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š“š”š“šŽš‘
ļ¼ˆš—š—šˆš•.ļ¼‰š‡š„š‘ š†š”šˆšƒš„š’
ļ¼ˆš—š—š•.ļ¼‰š„š—š€šŒš’
ļ¼ˆš—š—š•šˆ.ļ¼‰šš„š–š’
ļ¼ˆš—š—š•šˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š€š šˆ-šˆš’š‹š€ššƒ š€šƒš•š„šš“š”š‘š„
ļ¼ˆš—š—š•šˆšˆšˆ.ļ¼‰š“š‡š„ š’šŽ-š‚š€š‹š‹š„šƒ šš€š‘š“š˜
ļ¼ˆš—š—šˆš—.ļ¼‰šˆšš€ššˆš‹šˆš“š˜
š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„
š‚š‹š€š‘šˆš…šˆš‚š€š“šˆšŽš š€ššƒ šˆšš…šŽš‘šŒš€š“šˆšŽš

ļ¼ˆš—šˆ.ļ¼‰š‡š„š‘ š–šˆš

2.7K 125 19
By Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

RUNNING WAS VERY MUCH NOT HER STRENGTH AS SHE HAD ALREADY GROWN TIRED FROM JUST A FEW MINUTES. She knew she had to practice that even more and get rid of the flaw if she wanted to be a hero. But for now, she had to deal with what she had.

Flying and using her quirk overall made her feel nauseous and she knew better to not take the risk to push herself forward than the other two who were following close behind her.

Kirishima was right at her tail, still stunned by the act she had just done.

What was that? That was the question that repeatedly went through his head.

What was that?

He was just so confused but he couldn't deal or think about this now. He had a race to finish.

"Is the first obstacle too easy?" Present Mic asked, his voice echoing through the speakers, "Well what about the second?"

"If you fall, you're out. If you don't want that, you must crawl. The Fall!"

Todoroki paused for a moment before sliding on the thin rope with the help of his quirk. F/n blinked in surprise before lifting herself up and flying across the obstacle.

The boy glanced behind him, catching the girl's eyes as she ran close behind him. Behind her was Bakugou, flying in the air with the help of his quirk.

"The leader is easily passing through! He's getting faster. Is he a slow starter?"

"You jerk!" Bakugou shouted, quickly catching up to Todoroki and appearing in front of F/n.

"We are already at the last obstacle! What could it be... It is Minefield!"

F/n landed on the ground with a slight stumble as she picked herself back up, staring ahead of her.

"The mines are placed so that they can be found if you are careful. The landmines are meant for use in competitions so they're not powerful but the sound and sight of them will be flashy so don't wet yourself."

Present Mic let out a hysterical laugh while Aizawa deadpanned, "That depends..."

Todoroki slowly made his way across the field and F/n watched carefully, trying to figure out what he was trying to do. A large explosion erupted and Bakugou went flying towards the boy in the lead.

"This doesn't bother me," he shouted with a smirk, "You! You were declaring war on the wrong person."

"Now we have a new lead!"

F/n exhaled shakily, seeing the other students getting thrown into the air as they set off the landmines. She couldn't fly. If she did, she would get an intense headache that would make her want to crawl in the darkness and never come out.

Though, she could use it if she had a little push.

A little push.

F/n glanced to the right and picked up the landmine and stacked it in front of her. After gathering a couple, she stepped back a few steps and exhaled a sharp breath. F/n got into her stance before running towards the pile and stepping a foot on it, letting it launch her into the air.

Because of not having to gather too many of the landmines, she activated her quirk and let herself go past the whole mine area, landing rather unsafely on the other side.

The girl panted heavily, pushing herself up from her laying down position as Present Mic announced the lead. Just then, a large explosion erupted, causing her to glance back.

"Class A Midoriya uses the blast force to catch up! He is quickly catching up to L/n!"

"You two! Don't you dare catch up to me!" Bakugou screamed, blasting his way to catch up.

F/n ran ahead of them but was quickly caught up by the green-haired male. She gritted her teeth as the two other males raced alongside her.

'No,' she thought, trying to push herself, even more, to take back the lead, 'I have to do this. I can do this. I know I can!'

As Midoriya started to fall from his position in the air, he readied to use the metal piece to activate the landmine. But before he could do that, F/n stepped on one, activating the landmine and simultaneously activating her quirk to push herself.

Flying mid-air, she pushed her quirk even more and as though they were hallucinating, the three boys watched as their female classmates glowed in front of them, levitating to the end of the race.

Her eyes glowed and her hair flew behind her. One of her feet was in front of the other and that made it look like she was running on air.

"UA Sports Festival first-year stage..."

"I knew you were a fraud!" Bakugou shouted at her.

"Who could've predicted this development or this ending from the start of the race?"

"You faked your quirk all along!" he continued and although she was taken aback by his statement, F/n hid her true emotions and pushed herself even further.

"The first to return to the stadium... That hero is..."

Confetti surrounded her as the light invaded her vision.

"L/n F/n!"

The audience cheered as F/n knelt down on the grass, trying to regulate her uneven breathing. A hand was placed above her chest while the other stayed on the ground to maintain her balance and not fall face-first.

Her thoughts went back to Bakugou's words.

"I knew you were a fraud!"

"You faked your quirk all along!"

A fraud... Faking quirks... What had she been doing? She had been using her quirk, as far as she knew.

F/n glanced down her palm as she pulled it away from her chest.

Todoroki's gaze lingered on her for a moment before he turned away. Bakugou clicked his tongue as he too looked elsewhere. Midoriya furrowed her eyebrows at her, mind filled with thoughts.

All had the same question in mind and yet none had the answer.

What was her quirk?

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"You did amazing!" Ashido squealed, jumping around her with eyes squinted in excitement.

"You did!" Uraraka grinned, eyes sparkling in amazement.

"Unbelievable," Jiro commented with a slight grin.

F/n smiled sheepishly, head bowed down as her gaze shifted from her friends to the ground. She wasn't used to these types of compliments as she didn't have many friends either in Primary or Secondary school.

It was all very new to her.

'You surprised us all," Yaoyorozu stated, hands clasped together as it was placed in front of her chest, "You were very lucky that things went your way."

'Lucky...'

"I agree with Yaoyorozu," Asui ribbited, "Some of us had very unfortunate events with things and nearly didn't go through the end."

She was lucky, she realised. Very lucky.

If it wasn't for her being at the end of the crowd, she would've been stuck in the ice and wouldn't have known how to get out.

If it wasn't for Todoroki freezing the robot and for it to fall on her, she wouldn't have known how else to go past that obstacle.

If it wasn't for her saving her quirk and not overusing it, she wouldn't have been able to pass The Fall. She would've been experiencing too bad of a headache to do so.

If it wasn't for her quirk, she wouldn't have passed through the Minefield and would probably be the last to pass through.

F/n blinked, eyes glinting and pupils shaking ever so slightly. She breathed in a deep breath and was about to thank her friends once again before a certain heroine interrupted her with another announcement.

"Forty-two made it through the preliminary," Midnight announced, standing on the stage where everyone could see her, "Even if you didn't make it through, don't worry. You still have a chance to shine. Next, the real game begins. From here on, the press will be excited. Do your best!"

"Now, for the second event. Although I know what it is... What could it be? What could it be? And now, here it is!"

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 124 9
š™– š™š™¤š™©š™š™šš™–š™™š™šš™™ š™—š™¤š™® š™Øš™”š™¤š™¬š™”š™® š™›š™–š™”š™”š™Ø š™›š™¤š™§ š™–š™£ š™šš™­š™©š™§š™– ā˜žļøŽļøŽļøŽ š••š• š•–š•¤ ā„•š•†š•‹ š•—š•¦š•š•š•Ŗ š•—š• š•š•š• š•Ø š•„š•™š•– š•”š•š• š•„ š• š•— š•“š•Ÿš•™ļæ½...
218K 7.8K 42
š˜š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜“š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜„. š˜Œš˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦. š˜”š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜±š˜¦. š˜š˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜³. š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ ļæ½...
207K 5.9K 42
š˜‹š˜š˜šš˜Šš˜–š˜•š˜›š˜š˜•š˜œš˜Œš˜‹ š˜£š˜¢š˜¬š˜¶š˜Øš˜° š˜¬š˜¢š˜µš˜“š˜¶š˜¬š˜Ŗ š˜¹ š˜°š˜¤ š˜›š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦š˜¶š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗ š˜”š˜Ŗš˜“š˜¶š˜®š˜Ŗ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜¢ 23 š˜ŗš˜¦š˜¢š˜³ š˜°š˜­š˜„ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜­š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜® š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜¤š˜°...
906K 26.1K 65
š€ š š¢š«š„ š°š”šØ š¢š¬ šØš§šž š¬š­šžš© šœš„šØš¬šžš« š­šØ š›šžšœšØš¦š¢š§š  šš š”šžš«šØ. šš®š­ š”šØš° šœššš§ š¬š”šž š¦šØšÆšž šŸšØš«š°ššš«š š°š”šžš§...