๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

By Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

3K 147 7
By Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

F/N THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING INSANE. First the overuse of her quirk and now this? She knew she wasn't actually going insane but she was starting to doubt herself.

Staring at the clear liquid in the cup, F/n continued to examine it as if it contained poison. Could she have finished her tea and refilled the cup with water instead? It was possible and it would make sense if she had forgotten about it since she was exhausted.

Concluding that that was the case, she brought it with her downstairs as she was greeted by her parents.

"Morning. What's for breakfast?" she asked while putting the cup in the sink, not forgetting to pour out the water first.

Her mother smiled innocently and F/n immediately knew what that meant. Steamed rice, natto and miso soup.

The girl laughed shortly and walked to the dining table, "Where's dad?"

"Upstairs. He'll be here soon," she responded before getting back with the dishes.

Sitting on her usual seat at the table, her parents sat in theirs as well. After saying a small 'thank you' together, they quickly finished their breakfast.

It was a pretty unbelievable morning but the unbelievability didn't stop there. As time went by, it was finally the time to train. With friends, that is.

F/n stood next to Ashido as they stretched for the upcoming training they had to do. Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Bakugou were gathered on one side, opposite of theirs.

"So how's this gonna work?" Kaminari asked whilst stretching his arm to the side.

"Why not just spar with each other?" Ashido suggested and Sero nodded.

"It would be easier that way."

The pink alien clapped her hands, "Okay, so this is how it's gonna work."

"There's six of us, that means that we're going to choose a partner to spar. Then two of the three winners will spar and at the end, the winner will fight with the third."

"That should work," Kirishima nodded, sending the girl a thumbs up.

"I call dibs!" Ashido immediately hugged the girl beside her, leaving her stunned as she paused mid-stretch.

"I wanted to spar with her," Kaminari whined, throwing his arms around childishly which made Bakugou roll his eyes.

"You will only if you beat me," Sero smiled, slinging his arm around his friend's shoulders.

"Then... I guess I'll partner up with Bakugou," Kirishima let out a chuckle, though it sounded like he was nervous.

"I'll beat you up, weird hair," the ash-blonde declared bluntly, causing the redhead to sweatdrop at his response.

"And I'll beat you, F/n," Ashido claimed, almost too cheerfully.

Sero and Kaminari said nothing, instead, they turned to each other, each sending a challenging look to the other.

The first match was up, the girls went first as one of the two had volunteered for both. F/n stood opposite of Ashido, eyebrows slightly furrowed in concentration and knees bent slightly, ready for her opponent's attack.

"Ready?" Kirishima raised a hand, pointing it up at the sky.

A gust of wind blew by and the hair of the two females flew East, to the left of F/n. She narrowed her eyes at the girl, getting ready to activate her quirk. Ashido did the same but instead smirked victoriously.

"Start!"

The pink alien immediately used her quirk to slide towards the other, speeding up just because of that. Upon not having a quirk to attack, F/n stood on her ground, ready to strike the girl.

Upon arriving approximately ten metres away from each other, Ashido shot acid at her friend whilst letting out a slight noise. She then shot another as F/n continued to dodge them.

At around six metres, F/n nudged her head upwards at a quick speed and launched her opponent to the air, hands and legs fumbling all over the place in fear.

She caught her just before she could reach the ground and landed her safely, using her quirk to push her onto the grass and restricting her from moving and standing up.

Kaminari ran to the so-called arena and tapped the ground thrice as if it was a boxing match, declaring F/n as the winner afterwards.

"Oh, my god!" Kirishima breathed out, mouth falling wide open before his lips cracked into a huge grin, "That was so manly!"

"I got to say, L/n. I didn't see it in you," Sero joked, laughing shortly afterwards, "But seriously, congratulations."

"That. Was. So. Cool!" Ashido exclaimed, running towards the girl with open arms, wrapping her with them when she was close enough to do so, "How did you do that? I thought your quirk was Telekinesis!"

"That was good," Kaminari nodded with a grin, "But not as cool as my Electrification quirk."

And F/n got to admit herself, it wasn't. His quirk was clearly stronger than hers but it was the technique that was needed during a fight.

"Thank you," she quietly yet gratefully said, giving them all a single nod, to which they all returned vigorously while Bakugou just clicked his tongue impatiently.

"You have to admit it yourself, Bakugou: It was incredible!" Kirishima stated with a laugh and the other three nodded along.

"Whatever," the boy said, pulling the redhead by the collar and towards the arena.

"Good luck, Kirishima!" Ashido shouted, hands cupped around her mouth.

"Good luck," F/n said but not as loudly as the alien girl.

"Don't burn into crisps!" Kaminari added jokingly, earning a jab in the rib by Sero, who dismissed his comment and sent his friend a thumbs up.

The match ended fairly quickly with Bakugou winning the battle. Sero won against Kaminari, taking advantage of his condition after overusing his quirk and trapping him with his tape.

The six friends took a quick break, Kaminari recovering quickly as the volts he used weren't too high but were just enough to leave his brain short circuit for a few minutes.

It was then the semi-finals and the students were lining up on the sidelines as they watched Bakugou and Sero fighting against each other.

"Sero!" Kaminari shouted unnecessarily.

"Bakugou, you can do it!" Kirishima cheered, seeing as the boy was close to winning.

"Of course, I can!" Bakugou shouted, jumping into the air with a sinister grin before emitting one last explosion.

Smoke covered the whole place with F/n covering her nose with the sleeve of her shirt. She blinked as she waved the smoke away with her other hand.

"Was that really necessary?" Sero wondered, panting as he sat on the ground.

Bakugou ignored him, leaving the others to pick him up instead. The boy walked past F/n, sparing her a glance as though challenging her if she could beat him.

F/n swallowed thickly, rushing to follow Ashido instead. Though her body was there as one of the few that surrounded Sero, her mind was too preoccupied to focus on the boy.

"He isn't too injured," Kirishima announced, checking for any other wounds, "Bakugou must've aimed at the ground to only make him stay."

"Such a kind soul," Sero sarcastically commented, causing the other three to laugh.

F/n felt a shiver down her spine before turning to see the red-eyed boy, staring at her almost glaring.

"Well, good luck, L/n," Sero said before facing the boy who was already waiting at the other side of the arena.

"Good luck," Kirishima smiled one last time, leading the injured boy to the bench.

"Don't break your bones!" Kaminari joked, earning a slap in the head by Ashido.

"You can do it, F/n! I know you can!" Ashido cheered, offering her her signature smile before jogging towards the rest of the group.

A breath she released from her parted lips. A sharp breath that was followed by goosebumps probably from fear. She turned to the ash-blonde boy as he smirked evilly.

Oh, how unprepared she was.

"Start!"

Bakugou immediately launched at her, throwing an explosion right in front of her. F/n tumbled back, scurrying back with the help of her elbows. As if out of nowhere, Bakugou reappeared from inside the clouds of smoke, setting off yet another explosion.

Again.

And again.

And again.

F/n grunted at the pain in her left arm.

One.

Another explosion emitted by the boy.

Two.

And finally, an ear-piercing screamed by the girl.

Three.

As Bakugou was about to release another explosion from the palm of his hands, he caught eyes with the girl. The glowing white eyes were definitely a sight to see as he had not expected that a single bit.

Feeling the sudden force against his chest, his quirk stopped working and his body flew right across the arena, tumbling back and laying on the grass motionlessly.

The smoke cleared and yet neither of the two moved. Their friends congratulated them, all with surprised looks on their faces as they did not expect it coming.

Bakugou lifted his head, glancing at the girl from above Kirishima's shoulder.

Her eyes were back to their original colour and yet, he knew that he wasn't hallucinating.

Was he?

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

639K 19.1K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
981K 38.8K 23
โ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฏ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐žโž ๐ญ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐š๐ฆ...
218K 7.8K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 49.4K 38
๊’ฐ โ› A STRONG QUIRK CAN LEAD TO MORE BAD THAN GOOD. โœ ๊’ฑ เณƒโ€โžท ๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฏ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ Started: 1st of Fe...