๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

Por Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Mรกs

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’

4.1K 178 13
Por Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"WHAT IS IT LIKE TO HAVE ALL MIGHT AS A TEACHER?" a reporter asked, shoving a microphone in front of F/n's mouth.

Cameras were pointing right at her and if there was something she hated more than people, it would be cameras. The crowd was huge. Not just huge, huge but huge, gigantically huge.

"Um..." she hesitated, trying to figure out an answer to respond with.

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder, pulling her away from the crowd of reporters. F/n let out a small gasp before turning to see her own teacher with the most tired look on his face.

"Get to class," he ordered as he shoo-ed the reporters away with his hand movements.

"Thank you!" she said quickly before rushing inside the building.

The news of All Might being a teacher in UA shocked the whole country. Everyone knew it.

Everyone.

"Good job on your battle training yesterday," Aizawa half-heartedly congratulated once he entered the class, "I looked at the video clips and your scores. Bakugou stopped acting immaturely. You've got talent."

"I know that," the ash-blonde retorted.

"Midoriya," the green-haired boy jolted at his name, "finished with a busted arm again? I won't let you use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever. I hate repeating myself. Once you fix that, you can do more. Feel urgent, Midoriya."

"Yes!" Midoriya said with much determination.

"And L/n," her back straightened at the mention of her name, eyes cast towards her teacher who stared right back at her, "Try to understand the risk of doing something before actually taking an action to it."

He was referring to her hand. F/n glanced towards the bandaged hand, brows furrowing slightly before nodding her head.

"Now, to homeroom business," Aizawa glanced at the rest of the class, "This may be sudden but I want you to..."

Anticipation grew within the room. The students readied themselves for the information that their teacher was about to give them. Despite the negative thoughts, the announcement made the class burst in happiness and eagerness.

"... choose a class president."

"President? Choose me!" Kirishima jumped from his seat, causing F/n to flinch slightly.

"Me too!" the boy with the Electrification quirk raised his hand.

"I want to do it too!" Jiro exclaimed, very much surprising F/n.

She had met and exchanged names after the match with her and Yaoyorozu and she was rather glad that she knew all the girls' names. All she needed to do was to memorise the boys' now.

"It was meant for me," the French boy claimed.

"I'll be the leader!" Ashido interrupted.

"Silence!" the spectacled boy suddenly shouted, "You'll be responsible for leading the masses. It's not something anyone can do. This sacred role requires trust from others. If we want to choose a leader democratically, we should decide with a vote!"

"We just met, how can we trust each other?" Asui pointed out.

"Everyone will vote themselves," Kirishima agreed.

"All the more whoever receives multiple votes would be more appropriate, right?" the boy turned to their teacher who was zipping himself in his sleeping bag, "What do you think?"

"As long as you do it in time, I don't care," he said, dropping himself to the ground.

"Thank you very much!" the blue-haired boy bowed.

And so, the election was made and F/n chose Yaoyorozu as she had thought that she would be the most suitable to be a class representative, considering how she was always so well organised and was intelligent.

She submitted the piece of paper, glancing to the side slightly, trying to meet Ashido's eyes but made eye contact instead with Todoroki.

F/n tightened her lips before facing forward again, not wanting to recall the last interaction she had with him. The way he stared at her through his narrowed eyes sent shivers down her spine.

It wasn't like she was hiding anything. She took it as surprising as he did. Not only him but she also did not expect it to happen.

It wasn't her fault.

The results were shown and F/n's mouth fell open when she saw the numbers.

----------------------------------------

MIDORIYA IZUKU - III

L/N F/N - II

YAOYOROZU MOMO - II

----------------------------------------

"I got three?!" Midoriya shrieked, not believing what he was seeing.

'I got two votes?' F/n thought, scanning the room of students, 'Who voted for me?'

"Why Deku? Who voted?" Bakugou slammed his hands on the desk.

"It's better than voting for you," Sero remarked.

"What did you say?!" the boy growled.

"Okay, so Midoriya is president. Vice president would either be L/n or Yaoyorozu," Aizawa announced.

F/n blinked out of her thoughts. She gathered all of the courage she had left before raising her shaking hand.

"L/n?"

"Can I- Can I..." she trailed off, breathing in and readied herself to speak once more, "Can I not take the role?"

The students gasped in shock, probably too dramatically. Yaoyorozu's eyes gazed towards her, shock and hope filled in them.

"Alright, Midoriya is president and Yaoyorozu is vice president," Aizawa concluded, not thinking twice about the situation.

"Is this really happening?" Midoriya wondered, body shaking quite literally.

"I think it's good," Asui said.

"Midoriya can be pretty fired up," Kirishima smiled and the other students let out small chuckles.

F/n switched her gaze to the front, seeing how Yaoyorozu was standing beside a very nervous Midoriya. The girl looked back at her and sent her a grateful smile, to which she returned with a rather hesitant one.

The day went on quickly. F/n managed to memorise all of her classmates' names through the teachers calling out for them. Though she hadn't really spoken to them just yet.

Lunch came by quickly and F/n followed Uraraka out of the classroom. She had invited her to come to sit with her and her other friends, who apparently F/n hadn't met.

Ashido was a tad bit upset that she couldn't sit with her and her friends instead but gave in and stated clearly that she would have to sit with her next time.

With her lunch tray in her hands, F/n walked towards the table where Midoriya and Iida, she believed his name was.

"Hey, Deku!" Uraraka called with a large grin.

"U-Uraraka!" he stuttered, face reddened all of the sudden.

It was unknown to F/n why he had acted the way he did but regardless, she sat down beside her friend, gaining the attention of the whole table.

"L/n!" Iida greeted, "I'm Iida Tenya. It's nice of you to join us."

"It was very nice of you to let Yaoyorozu be the vice representative instead," Uraraka pointed out, unnecessarily cheerfully.

"Um... Yeah..." she responded, shifting in her seat nervously.

The h/c-haired girl continued to eat, silently listening to the conversation that started with Midoriya worrying over the fact that he was chosen to be the class president.

"-That's why I admire him and want to be a hero," Iida finished with a proud grin, "But I am still not ready to lead others. Someone like you, who could perceive the setup of the entrance exam, is a more suitable leader."

The other three were just silent, two of which were staring at him with wide eyes.

"I think it's the first time I ever see you smile, isn't it, L/n?" Uraraka asked and the said girl nodded.

"Is that so? I smile too!" Iida claimed.

Midoriya recalled the moment when he saved Uraraka from the OP robot. He remembered how she saved him from falling and...

The boy blinked. F/n saved him from the other robot that happened to be behind the one he had defeated. The same exact one, same model and strength. She was able to defeat it.

With her quirk. Telekinesis.

He did not want to sound rude but how on Earth was she able to do that? Did she perhaps have another quirk?

"About the entrance exam, L/n did you-"

The loud alarm interrupted Midoriya from talking any further.

"Security three has been broken. All students evacuate to the rooftop."

F/n looked around, only to see the other students already off of their chairs and running towards the door to the rooftop.

Iida turned to the student beside him and asked, "What is security three?"

"It means someone broke into campus," the black-haired male, who happened to be in higher grade, responded, "It's the first time in three years. You should hurry!"

Just the second he finished talking, he rushed away, leaving the tray of food on the table.

"Ouch! What is this all of the sudden?" Uraraka grunted, eyebrows arched in pain from the other students pushing her.

"Fitting for a top school, the reaction is quick," Iida noted and F/n thought when he could at least have some chill from studying, especially in a situation like this.

"But it's making people panic!" Midoriya added.

"Uraraka!" F/n shouted as she got pushed away from the group.

"L/n!" The three friends called out but she was already been left behind.

The girl let out a noise of pain as she got slammed into the wall. She rubbed her sore left arm as she tried to push against the wave of students.

Wrong move.

"Out of the way!"

F/n tripped and fell on the ground, landing on her back.

"Someone fell!"

"Move aside!"

Her vision was blurry but she could see the hand in front of her. She looked up and saw the redhead looking down at her with a grin.

"Need a hand?"

Grabbing his hand, she let him pull her up and stood on her two feet once again.

"Are you okay?" another voice asked, causing F/n to turn and face Kaminari.

She nodded while inhaling a deep breath, "I'm fine."

She was. That was until she was pushed again. This time she hit her head.

"Everyone! Stop pushing!" Kirishima shouted but no one listened.

"What should we do?" Kaminari frantically asked, trying to gain his balance back.

"Everyone, it's all right!"

They then heard a voice shout and the movement stopped almost instantly.

"It's the press! There's nothing to panic about!" Iida shouted as he hung onto the pipe and awkwardly stood on the archway, "No worries! This is UA let's act in a way that reflects our prestigious school!"

"The police are here."

"Thank god."

The crowd calmed with the information given to them. Iida was lowered down by Uraraka who released him from her quirk. F/n approached her friend once again, who checked on her well-being after seeing the slight red mark on her forehead.

The day ended well for everyone. Midoriya gave his position as the class president to Iida after what had happened, everyone agreeing that he was most suitable to be leader.

But one thing was forgotten. One important thing that he had forgotten completely about.

It was a question; a question that was supposed to be asked to the girl, a question regarding who she really was.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

220 16 6
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜Œ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ...
206K 5.9K 42
๐˜‹๐˜๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜•๐˜›๐˜๐˜•๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข 23 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ...
227K 8.5K 24
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‚๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š•๐šŽ, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๏ฟฝ...
18.4K 1K 21
-๐๐Š๐ƒ๐Š ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐†๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐’๐„- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ฎ ๐Œ๐ข๐๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข...