๐๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐… ๏ฟซ ๐›๐ง๐ก๐š

Autorstwa Astauriel

๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... Wiฤ™cej

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๏ผˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐“๐‘๐˜
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐๐Ž๐๐˜๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐’
๏ผˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐„๐’๐“
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐ˆ๐‘๐Š๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐–๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’
๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐”๐‚๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐’ ๐…๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐”๐๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐€๐๐“ ๐’๐”๐‘๐๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐€๐๐๐Ž๐”๐๐‚๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ๐‚๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐
๏ผˆ๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹
๏ผˆ๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—.๏ผ‰๐”๐๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐“ ๐„๐€๐’๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž'๐’ ๐๐€๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•.๏ผ‰๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐†๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•.๏ผ‰๐„๐—๐€๐Œ๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐„๐–๐’
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐€๐ ๐ˆ-๐ˆ๐’๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐ƒ๐•๐„๐๐“๐”๐‘๐„
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž-๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๏ผˆ๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—.๏ผ‰๐ˆ๐๐€๐๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐˜
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‹๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

๏ผˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ.๏ผ‰๐๐”๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐๐‹๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜

5.7K 194 83
Autorstwa Astauriel

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"I AM," a booming deep voice said before the tall bulky figure appeared, "... coming through the door like a normal person!"

F/n's face visibly brightened at the sight of the number one hero that stood in front of the class.

"It's All Might!" a blonde boy with a lightning streak exclaimed excitedly.

"How awesome! He really is a teacher here!" Kirishima grinned, showing off his sharp teeth.

The girl agreed with him internally. Despite the hero having already announced her scores for the entrance exam, she couldn't help but continue to idolise him. He was heroic and she wanted to become like him in the future.

Becoming a good hero.

"I will be teaching hero Basics," All Might said with each of his hands on his hips, smiling as brightly as usual, "To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has the most units too. Today, we'll start with this! Battle Training."

He held up a card with the word 'BATTLE' written in red and bold letters.

"Battle!" the blonde boy, who was sitting two seats in front of her, muttered before the green-haired boy sitting in front of him continued after.

"Training?" the green-haired said, sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Along with that... is this!" All Might pointed towards the wall with the secret compartment.

Briefcases appeared out of nowhere and F/n recognised them as the compartments for her hero costume.

"Your hero costumes!" All Might announced and the class cheered lightly, "Change into them and I'll meet you in Ground Beta."

Grabbing her briefcase, F/n was followed by Ashido, who was practically skipping in her steps with the bright aura radiating off of her.

"This is so exciting!" she shrieked, receiving some looks from her classmates, "I still can't believe that All Might is a teacher here at UA! Oh, my gosh. I'm so excited!"

The changing rooms weren't too far away from their classroom. F/n and Ashido walked into the female's changing room and opened their briefcases. The black suit lay inside it.

It was a rather simple suit. Leather material with straps that went well together with the whole costume. The black knee-high boots held a knife inside, in case of emergency.

She changed into her costume and was noticed by one of the girls.

"You look good in your costume, L/n," the green-haired girl complimented, which gained the attention of her and her friend.

"Thank-"

"Oh. My. Gosh!" she squealed, grabbing F/n's cheeks in her palms and squishing them, "You look so good!"

"Thank- Thank you," F/n managed to mutter out despite the girl suffocating her cheeks, "You look good too, Ashido."

"Oh, just call me Mina. We're friends, aren't we?" the girl laughed, slinging her arm around her friend's shoulders.

F/n then turned her head to look at the green-haired girl earlier as if asking her for her name.

"Asui Tsuyu. Just call me Tsu."

"L/n F/n," she introduced but was interrupted again.

"I heard," Asui said, "You are rather popular in class."

F/n opened her mouth to say something in response but digested what she had just said. Popular? She said nothing to anyone aside from apologising to the dual-haired male and wishing the redhead good luck.

Including Uraraka, Ashido and Asui herself, she said nothing else to anyone.

"That is true," the invisible girl chimed in and F/n just glanced at what she thought where her head would be, "You were amazing in the quirk assessment test! It's no wonder everyone knows who you are."

Not knowing how to respond, the girl lowered her head as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Ashido didn't seem to realise her embarrassment as she continued to laugh and converse with the other girls, her arm still around her shoulders.

As a whole group, they walked out of the changing room and into the Ground Beta. The boys were already there, waiting for them with All Might standing in the front with his hands on his hips.

"Starting from the looks is also important, boys and girls," All Might said as the class walked into the Ground Beta, "Be aware that from today, you are heroes. Let's get started then, you zygotes!"

"It's time for battle training," All Might stated.

"All Might-sensei..." the very stiff-looking boy raised his hand, "We used this centre for the exam, so will it be a city battle again?"

"Nope," the teacher said, holding out a peace sign, "we'll go two steps ahead. Most villain battles you see are outdoors. But overall, villains are more likely to appear indoors. Imprisonment, confinement, backroom deals."

"In this society full of heroes, clever villains stay in the dark. I'll separate you all into heroes and villains teams. This battle will be two versus two."

"With no basic training?" Asui cut in.

"This is to learn about those basics," All Might responded, "But this time, there are no robots you can destroy."

"How do we win or lose?" the girl with the black ponytail asked.

"Can I blow it up?" the familiar ash-blonde boy asked.

"Will you expel? Like Mr Aizawa?" Uraraka asked.

"How will we be split?" the blue-haired boy asked again.

"Isn't my cape cool?" a blonde boy asked.

F/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She really had to start memorising her classmates' names.

"Listen up," the number one hero started, "The story is that the villains are hiding a weapon somewhere and the heroes must destroy it. Heroes must capture the villains or recover the weapon in time. Villains can protect the weapon or capture the heroes."

"Opponents will be chosen by lots!" All Might concluded.

"It's random?" the blue-haired boy asked.

"It's common for pros to team up with heroes from other agencies. That must be it," the green-haired boy answered.

"I see... he's looking ahead of us," the first bowed, "I'm sorry sir!"

"No problem, let's start now!" All Might said, pumping his fist in the air as he faced backwards.

"I really hope we're in the same team," Ashido whispered in her ear and F/n silently agreed.

"The first two competitors are... these two! Team A are heroes. Team B are the villains," the teacher said, "the rest will go to the monitor room."

"Yes, sir!"

"This is so exciting!" Ashido shrieked, eyes shut tightly as she skipped, somehow following the other students.

"I'm a bit worried," F/n admitted and the pink alien turned to her.

"Why? It's just practice. It's not like your life depends on it," she patted her friend's shoulders as though she was trying to comfort her.

F/n faced forward and nodded to herself.

'It's okay, calm down. It's just practice,' she glanced up and scanned her classmates who were debating on who will win, 'So much pressure! This is not just for practice, is it? It'll go to my report card, won't it? What if I lose?'

Becoming distracted by her own worried thoughts, she did not realise that the match was over and that it was the next two teams' turn.

"For round two, Team B is the hero and Team I is the villain," All Might announced, snapping her away from her thoughts.

F/n glanced up, finding Ashido's grin as she waved at her.

"Good luck, L/n! It's a shame we aren't in a team but I'll cheer you on!" she shouted, cupping two unnecessary hands around her mouth.

"I will too!" Uraraka, who had just come back from the fight, smiled as Asui nodded her head and let out a 'kero'.

She then glanced towards the ponytail girl and the purple-haired girl who both looked at her, one with an encouraging smile while the other just looked bored but sent her a nod regardless.

F/n nodded back before turning around and following her teammates, who were already waiting for her.

"Wish us luck!" Hagakure exclaimed before walking beside F/n, "Do you think we can win?"

The h/c-haired girl turned her head rapidly, hesitating, "U-Um... Yeah?"

"I think so too!" she wholeheartedly agreed, "But Todoroki is a very tough opponent, don't you think?"

"It isn't a surprise," her tailed classmates stated, "He is the son of Endeavour after all."

'Son of Endeavour?'

"I'm Ojiro Mashirao. Nice to meet you, L/n," Ojiro introduced himself and F/n stared at him with a shocked expression.

"You know my name?" she asked and the boy nodded.

She turned to Hagakure as the invisible girl whispered 'told you' to her. They went towards the miniature city where the two teams would fight against each other.

F/n doubted they would win but wanted to try regardless. It was what heroes are for, isn't it?

They reached the room with the weapon and waited for the heroes to come in. Hagakure turned to them, specifically Ojiro.

"L/n. Oijiro," Hagakure said, "I'm going all in and removing even my gloves and boots."

"Okay," F/n said while the boy just nodded.

"Don't look!" Hagakure said, directing it to the tailed student.

"I can't anyway," Ojiro sweatdropped while F/n just pursed her lips in an attempt to prevent herself from laughing.

"The indoor battle training round two starts now!" All Might declared and the fifteen-minute timer started to count down.

In just a second, the whole building froze with what F/n guessed to be Todoroki's ice.

"You can move," Todoroki stated, walking in calmly through the door, "but it'll be hard to fight with your skin torn off."

F/n's heart rate increased as the boy got closer and closer. Swallowing her fears, she raised her hand and pushed Todoroki towards the wall with the help of her quirk. Leaving him stunned for a few, she quickly took off her boots and stood on the ice with her bare feet.

'I can do this. I can do this,' she chanted in her mind, trying to get the small dagger in her boots, 'Oh, my god. This is so intense.'

But before she could do anything, Todoroki froze her hand that was touching the ice-covered floor. Gathering her strength, she ripped her hand from the ice, skin torn as Todoroki had informed.

"L/n! Your hand!" Hagakure exclaimed, shuddering at the sight of the flesh of her friend's hand.

She used her quirk to push the boy out of the room and slammed the door close, using as much strength as she could to keep it shut.

Despite Hagakure's exclaim, F/n kicked the dagger towards Ojiro who was standing frozen (literally) on his spot.

"Quick! Dig the ice with the dagger!" she commanded, letting out a grunt as she kept pushing on the door, "Take the weapon somewhere else. I'll hold the door."

"What?" Ojiro turned his head with the weapon wrapped around his tail.

"Go!" she shouted and the two ran after taking a last glance at the girl.

Just then, the door burst open, revealing not only one but two of her competitors. Todoroki shot ice toward her but she avoided it by rolling away on the ground. With her boots stuck in the ice, she ran toward the window and jumped out.

Both Todoroki and Shoji followed her running figure.

"Just stay here. I'll follow her," the dual-haired male used his ice to slide down the building, not bothering to wait for his teammate's response.

The boy followed the trail of blood that she left from the injury on her hand, opening the door that had his competitors in them. He froze the room and the three let out gasps and grunts at the sudden presence.

F/n stared right into Todoroki's eyes and as though it was her quirk, the boy saw a spark in her hand.

It was like everything went in slow motion. F/n nudged her head upwards with a grunt, sending him flying into the wall. The boy shot ice but that soon melted away from the sudden fire that erupted from the girl.

They stared at each other, eyes widened with emotions mixed with fear and shock. Both thought her quirk was Telekinesis. No, both knew her quirk was Telekinesis.

But the fire said otherwise.

The match ended. All were distracted by the way Shoji burst through the wall with his strength and grabbed the weapon, earning a victory for his team.

No one noticed the stunt. No one except him and her.

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
164K 5.8K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
249 17 6
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ?" "๐˜Œ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ...
1.1M 39.4K 150
๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š“๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘...