His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
t
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

the truth is out

3.9K 147 13
By JasmineCline9

I knew I had to get this off my chest with lulu I can't start our marriage off like this.

"I can't believe you proposed what made you want to?" She asked.

"You my lady and I want it to remain that way until the casket drops."

"Awww babe that is so sweet of you about time you asked dang!" She said.

I chuckled a little bit but I knew I was in the dog house soon.

"Look lulu before we do anything there's some things I've been keeping from you that you need to know."

"Oh my God David no not tonight we just had a beautiful night please let's not." She said getting agitated.

"Babe it's something I got to say well more so show you I promised you no more secrets and I wanna keep it that way."

"How long has this secret been kept for?" She asked.

"You will find out soon ok just sit back and ride."

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Once I show you I promise everything will make sense you just have to trust me."

"Im starting to question that as we speak." She said.

He'll im question my own self the ride was silent for a about twenty more minutes until we pulled up to my old loft outside the city.

"Come on." I said opening the door for her.

She grabbed my hand then got out the car.

"Black where are we." She said.

"Just come on ill explain in a minute."

"Awwww is this another surprise babe?" She said excited.

"Yeah something like that."

It's a surprise alright.

"You just full of surprises today." She said as we rode up the esclater.

I nodded as soon as we reached the main part of the loft I put in the code and the doors opened.

"Oh this is a nice set up."

"Yeah stay right here ill be right back."

She nodded then took off her jacket and got comfortable I made my way upstairs to where Caine was at then knocked it didn't take him long to open the door to my surprise savanna was there.(lulu step mom just realized what I named her.)

"Aye what you doing here man?"

"My bad did I interrupt something?" I asked.

"Na I was just talking to savanna." He said.

"How she find out?"

"I've been knew I've been here with him the whole time." She said.

"Ok well lulu is here."

"What!?! Why is she here?" He asked mad.

"I can't lie to here no more man I've been trying to keep this a secret but I can't we about to married man."

"L-"

"Cain I think it's time." Savanna ssaid.

He just hung his head low and shook his head.

"How she going to react?" He asked.

"I don't know."

He nodded but before I could say anything I heard lulu calling out to me I could here her coming up the stairs.

"Black babe what are y-"

She looked like she seen a ghost well I mean technically she did.

"Wh.. what the hell I'm must be hallucinating." She said.

"No its me babygirl." He said walking up to her.

"Dad?"

"In the flesh." He said.

"No no no... your dead I..I was there I identified." She was at a loss for words and started having a panic attack.

"Babe!" I said rushing over to her she completely passed out.

"We need a ambulance." Caine said.

"No She needs to lay down and a cold compress." Savanna said.

I nodded then took her back downstairs on to the couch to lay her back down savanna got a cold compress out the freezer then placed it on lulu's head.

"That could have went alot better." She said.

"You think let her get some rest." Caine said putting a blanket over her.

I just shook my head maybe I should have waited.

Lulu's pov
I woke up with a banging ass headache I didn't even remember where the fuck i was I looked next to me and black was sleep.

"Babe! Babe wake up!"

"Hey beautiful I'm glad you awake you scared me last night." He said.

"Where are we? What we doing here?"

"You don't remeber?" He asked.

"No shit Sherlock if I did I wouldn't be asking the fucking question."

"I see that panic attack didn't stop you from having sarcasm." He said.

"I..I had a panic attack? Why?"

"Well.."

"Hey baby girl your up!" Savanna said.

"Yeah I'm up what are you doing here?"

She came up and gave me a hug.

"She was here last night."

"Ok not to be rude but for what?" I said slowing getting off the couch."

"To explain what's happening?"

"Explain what? What is everyone-"

Then I seen my dad coming down stairs it almost sent a shiver down my spine. I don't rather to be happy sad mad I don't even know if I even have the words to explain what is going right now but let's start with pissed and by the look on my face I'm guessing her already know what type of energy im on.

"Look I know your mad lu but-"

"Mad? Who? Me?"

"Yes you." He said.

"Now why would I be angry hm? Oh thats right MY DAD JUST FUCKING LIED TO ME."

"Look since I know you mad right now im going to let you express your anger because clearly you lost your mind and forgot who you were talking to so go ahead." He said.

"You don't get that right to talk to me like that after your ass just went almost a full year with out talking to us knowing your ass was alive."

"Look I had my reasons okay? I was just trying to make sure yall was safe." He said.

"Safe? Safe? Oh then let's talk about safe shall we being safe would have been talking to your daughters to make sure we was good safe is making sure your family knows your still alive safe would have been letting your assassin daughter know what was really good so I could handle it for you."

"Its not that simple mullanie." Savanna said.

"Oh so you wanna be on his side huh boo boo kitty you ain't never lied to me if you knew he was alive why did you tell us how long have you known he was alive huh?"

"Since the day it happened." She said.

"Oh wow! And black since you the one that brought me here as far as I can remember so long have you known?"

"Bab-"

"Na don't babe me I want an explanation and I want it now!"

"Since valentines day."

"Oh I can't believe this. So you mean to tell me all yall knew and nobody told me?"

They all just looked down with guilty looks on they face.

"Yall ain't shit for this I'm gone."

I started grabbing my stuff the grabbed blacks keys off the counter my dad grabbed me.

"Mullanie just stop let me"

"Dont touch me!"

"Lulu please just let him explain I know this hard for you to hear." Black said.

"I don't care all yall leave me alone family my ass."

One I was fully back out of my dad grasp I left I need to get away from them for a while my heart hurts so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 5.6K 27
Trilogy to " Unforgivable Lies. " Must follow to read all of the chapters. " Love withstands the test of time." The most painful thing is losing you...
26.7K 1.3K 42
East, one of the biggest kingpins in known to New York. Lost his connect when he decided to pursue war with the Hernandez brother who Had just reloca...
10K 396 14
(COMPLETED BUT NEEDS EDITING) ♛ "What was that?" He asked. "Not following the rules." I replied. ================= Ivy Hawthorne was never supposed t...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...