Roses Are Red

By naeguji

Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots :) feel free to request More

Requests/Intro UPDATED
Fond of You (Dazushi)
Sweet Obliviousness (Ransushi)
Happy Birthday, Chuuya (Chuuatsu)
Love Potion (Dazushi)
Happy Birthday, Atsushi (Dazushi)
1, 2, 3 (Soukoku)
Hide and Seek (Ranpoe)
A Beautiful Princess (Dazatsu)
The Agency's Kitten (Dazushi)
Dazai's Pet (Dazushi)
I Remember (Dazushi)
Set Up (Soukoku)
Happy Birthday To Me (Dazatsu)
My God (ShinSoukoku)
The Art Of Seduction (Shinsoukoku)
Drunk and In Love (Dazatsu)
Sidetracked(Chuuatsu)
Taunting (Fyozai)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 1
Beautiful (Shinsoukoku)
Blood and Lust (Dazatsu)
Ropes (Chuuatsu)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) Pt. 2
Say You Love Me (Ransushi)
Watch Your Mouth (Ransushi)
Valentines Day (Ransushi)
Voodoo (Dazatsu) ALTERNATE ENDING
No Need To Lie (Sigmaki)
Rendered Speechless (Dazatsuchu)
Make The Touch Go Away (Dazatsu)
Indifferent Because You Want Me To Be (Ranpoe)
An Interesting Turn Of Events (Polydecay+Shibusawa)
The Wedding (Shinsoukoku)
โ—๏ธโ—๏ธIMPORTANT PLEAse rEAD I BEG.
Forgive Me, Lord (Dazatsu)
Jealousy Is Love (Shibufyo)
Teacher's Pet (ShibuFyo)
Twenty Three (Dazatsu)
Boy Friends (Soukoku)
A Difficult Case (Chuuran)
Designed For You (Soukoku)
24 Hours (Shibufyo)
The Need To Shed Blood (Shibufyo)
Prey and Its Predator (Shibufyo)
A Dragon's Pet (Shibufyo)
Compensation (Soukoku)(Shibufyo)
An Incu- Succubus (Shibufyo)
Look Pretty (Soukoku)
Accidental Expiriment (Shibufyo)
Run Away With Me (Shinsoukoku)
Feel Me (Shibufyo)
Royal Affairs (Shibufyo)
Polar Opposites (Shibufyo)
Cleanliness (Dazatsu)
Ruin Me (Dazatsu)
The Waist Alone Is Ten Grand (Dazatsu + lots of others but primarily dazatsu)
Soft and Warm (Dazatsu)
The God Of Pleasure (Dazatsu)
Its Dark Out (Tsumori)
Seven Minutes In Heaven (Ranatsu)
Request Stuff!
Weasel (Tsumori)
No more updates

Look Pretty (pt. 2)(Soukoku)

1.6K 26 28
By naeguji

Word count: 2152

Warnings: NSFW

-

  "You have no idea the things I want to do to you."

Dazai shuddered as he awoke. That line, that sweet sweet line that his master had uttered to him while jerking off to the sight of him. It wouldn't leave his mind. Chuuya did not bless the brunette with sex that night. He knew it had been rather late, so his master was tired. But still..

  Dazai hadn't spoken on it since. He wanted to. Very much. He knew Chuuya would wait for him to ask, so that when the red head asked, the brunette wouldn't feel required to, because of Chuuya being an authoritarian figure. But he couldn't bring himself to ask.

  Nervously, he got up and quickly changed into his maid outfit. He wasn't the same after what happened (in a good way). The bell hadn't rang yet, so he decided to leave his room and walk around to see if anything required his assistance. He hummed as he walked across the floor, staring long and hard and the expensive and fancy tile. "Ah.." he kneels down, resting his cheek on the ground.  He estimated approximately twenty specs of dirt on the floor. He stood up, huffing.

  That was no good. Dirt wasn't allowed on his master's floor. Chuuya deserved to walk on the very clouds of heaven. What an exaggeration... Chuuya had killed hundreds if not thousands, drinking blood from those who had any. Dazai knows Chuuya has his flaws, he knows he's not perfect. But he can't help but be so hopelessly in love with him. With the way Chuuya smirks at him when he catches Dazai admiring him; With the way that Chuuya spoke lowly when he was tired, making him shiver. He was in love with every inch and fiber of Chuuya's being.

Dazai walked to the storage closet that held all of his cleaning supplies. A feather duster with an adjustable handle to reach higher places, a dry mop, a vacuum cleaner, some lint rollers, and a broom. Dazai grabs the broom, closing the closet door and humming as he carried it over to where he'd spotted dirt. He begins to sweep, though the scenario from last night kept replaying in his mind.

Dazai was a sensitive man, finding his legs trembling just from remembering bits and pieces of the puzzle that was last night. As he put them together, he felt his legs fail him. He crumbled to the floor and whined, sitting on his butt in distress. Master.. what have you done to me? He ran his hands through his hair and looked down, his legs having been spread from the position. The handle of the broom had innocently fallen in between his legs. Dazai stared at it long and hard, biting his lip.

Long and hard.

Dazai leans up against the wall, biting his lip as he reached a hand under his skirt. He hooked two fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pulled down, letting them hang around his ankles. With a shaky hand, he grabbed the upper part of the handle and brings guides it forward, under his skirt. He feels it touch his entrance and he whimpered softly, trembling. "Oh... mm.." it most certainly can't compare to Chuuya's endowment. But.. it was better than nothing. He took a deep breath and pushed three inches inside. He whined loudly, legs trembling.

"Oh.. Chuuya.." he moaned softly, and began to move the broom handle, thrusting it into him. Deep enough, angled enough to hit his sweet spot. He cries out a moan loudly. "Oh~! Oh, Chuuya~! God, please fuck me~!"

Dazai, of course, is under the impression that Chuuya is asleep. He continued to moan his lovers name, thrusting his hips in sync. "Ah.. Ah~!" He released all over the inside of his skirt, moaning loudly as he did so. Biting his lip, he pulled the broom handle out and shoved it away, legs remaking. "Oh, Master.." he murmured softly, face still red and finding that, even after release, he wasn't satisfied. "Master.. your dick is so much bigger than this thin little broom handle.. haven't I been your most perfect maid?" He shut his eyes. "Haven't I been such a good boy?"

"You have."

"Oh, Master.. I'm begging you so sweetly.. your pathetic, lowlife maid wants you to fuck him." Dazai whines.

"Awe, was the broom not enough?"

Dazai slowly opened his eyes, and saw a pair of legs in front of him, standing. His eyes widened. He assumed that Chuuya's voice was one he imagined from the want of love making. He didn't think he was..

Dazai slowly lifted his eyes, not glancing a second time at the large bulge in his pants, as his eyes landed on Chuuya's face. Smirking, amused Chuuya. The brunette yelped and covered his mouth, his whole body going red. It seemed he blushed with most if not every part of his body. "I-I apologize! I-I—" he scurried to stand, legs trembling, his boxers still at his ankles. "I didn't- oh— ah— I'm sorry— Mm.." he trembled, flustered.

"Why're you sorry? That was the best thing I've ever watched." Chuuya smirked, walking closer to him. Dazai felt his back press against the wall as Chuuya pressed his own body against Dazai's.

"W-watched? You saw all of it? I-I thought you were asleep." Dazai stammered, looking away shyly.

"Glad I wasn't, heh.. I saw all of it." He licked his lips. He lifted Dazai's skirt, the brunette yelping from surprise. "My my..~ You're still hard, Osamu~"

He let go of Dazai's dress and puts his hands on his waist. He leaned his head forward, tilting it to the side. His lips lined up with his ear. "Would you like me to relieve you?" He whispered softly— seductively. He kissed the top of his ear and nipped.

Dazai let out a soft and quiet moan, slowly nodding. "Yes.. yes, please. Make sweet love to me, Master. I'm begging."

With the sweet words, Chuuya lifted Dazai up and put him over his shoulder, beginning to walk upstairs. Dazai's stomach did butterfies and he buried his face into Chuuya's back, trembling in anticipation. Chuuya hummed calmly as he carried him to the bedroom, setting him down on his back on the bed. He climbed on, kneeling in front of his laying down self.

  Chuuya brought his gloves up to his teeth, taking the end of his middle finger in between said teeth and tugging to remove them. He does the same for the other hand. It's slow. And he kept eye contact with Dazai the entire time. Dazai watched, flustered beyond belief. Chuuya was so very ... hot. Chuuya then flipped Dazai over onto his stomach.

  "You shouldn't stay in dirty clothes, you know~" He purred as he undid the large bow on the back of his dress, and began to unbutton the back of it. He easily took it off of Dazai, leaving him in nothing but his boxers. He tossed the dress to the side.

   "I-I know.. my apologies." Dazai murmured. He gasped, tightly gripping the sheet on the mattress as he buried his face in a pillow. Chuuya had began to slowly move his boxers down. "M-Master.."

  "Yes, Osamu~?" Chuuya cooed out Dazai's first name with a sickeningly sweet and seductive voice.

  Dazai hadn't initially planned to say anything when he said "Master", but he figured now was as good a time as any. "..you're making love to me, right? You're not just using me to relieve yourself..?" He asked softly. "You're going to do more than fuck me.. you'll love me and take care of me, won't you?" Dazai wasn't just a horny man. He had genuinely grown feelings for his Master. And hoped he reciprocated.

  Chuuya blinked, surprised but the statement. But his face soften and he smiled, flipping Dazai back over onto his back. "..of course, Dazai." He kissed his lips. "..I love you, you know. I wouldn't ever think of using you." He whispered softly. "You're too perfect for that.. I was a little afraid you were simply using me for pleasure, actually."

  Dazai gasped and looked up at him. My first kiss.. and with Chuuya.. He quickly registered his last words, cherishing that kiss forever, in the back of his head. "N-No, I could never! I'd never use you! I love you!"

  Chuuya chuckled softly and kissed him on the lips again. "I know~ And I love you too." He purred softly.

Chuuya undressed himself slowly, putting on a grand show that only made the brunette much more needy than he already was. "Like what you see~?" He cooed, now fully naked in front of him. "You know.. the last time I was fully naked in front of you, all you could do was stare at my dick~" he smirked. Dazai whined as he's called out. "What a pervert."

"I'm not! I'm not a pervert! I just love Chuuya very much." Dazai gasped as his thighs are taken into Chuuya's hands. Chuuya spread his legs with ease.

Chuuya leaned his head down and rubbed his cheek against his thigh. Dazai bit his lip and watched as he sank his fangs into his thigh, drawing blood. He pulled his mouth away and began to lick up the blood trickling down. "Your blood is so very sweet.." he murmured softly. "Addictive.. I could drink it forever."

Dazai's hands gripped the sheet, trembling. His thighs were quite sensitive. "Oh, please..." he whispered softly.

"Please what, princess?" The nickname made shivers run through the brunette's already trembling body.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Please put your ginormous dick in me. Please.. pretty please?" Dazai whined.

Chuuya licked his lips and lined up his tip with his whole. "Alright~ Since you asked so nicely~" he thrusted his hips forward, pushing in to him.

Dazai moaned loudly. He was right; Chuuya's dick felt absolutely amazing. He already felt like his head was spinning in the best way possible, closing his eyes tightly as he moaned out Chuuya's name.

Chuuya moaned Dazai's name softly into his ear, thrusting his hips harshly. It seemed Dazai adored it rough, and the red head loved being rough, so it was a win win situation he planned to take advantage of. He latched his teeth onto his neck and drew blood, licking his tongue all over the blood that dared to leak out. Dazai's moans were so loud, they could cloud his mind.

Eventually, both of them came, and Chuuya laid flat on top of Dazai, who panted heavily. Chuuya slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly. "You still with me, princess?" He tapped his cheek. Dazai managed to open his eyes, and nodded. "Do you want me to clean you?"

Dazai nodded. "Yes please." He asked soflty.

Chuuya pulled out and stood up, easily picking up Dazai. My master is so very strong... Mm..

For the rest of the day, for the first time, Dazai experienced such loving aftercare. Chuuya gave him a warm bath, lit with peach scented candles and bath salts. Chuuya had used different shampoo and body wash than he normally used for himself. All for sensitive skin and hair, and it smelled amazing. Once chuuya finished cleaning him, he rinsed him and then drained the water.

Chuuya wrapped a towel around Dazai's waist and sat him down on the closed toilet seat lit, and blow dried his hair. He couldn't help but giggle softly, because his hair was so messy. Chuuya brushed it out, starting from bottom up, making sure to hurt him as little as possible. Dazai smiled softly. "My hair is so fluffy.." he feels it with his hands that has dried off from the air.

Chuuya chuckled. "..you know you're allowed to take baths in here, right? I bought those specific products for you." He giggled.

Dazai looked up at him with sparkling eyes. "R-Really-?! I can?" He exclaimed.

Chuuya kissed his cheek. "Of course! I tell you that constantly, you know." He smiled.

Dazai shyly looked away. He wasn't sure why, he simply never believed Chuuya when he said that. Thought he was joking, etc. etc.

"Every time I bathe.. can I bathe with you?" Dazai asked as Chuuya grabs a second towel to fully dry his body.

"Of course." Chuuya smiled, and once dry, carried Dazai to the bedroom to get changed into some comfortable pajamas. "Would you like to sleep in here with me as well?"

"I'd love to." Dazai smiled softly.

Chuuya smiled, and quickly cleaned himself up and got changed. He laid down, and took Dazai in his arms, laying him down beside him.

"..goodnight." Chuuya closed his eyes. "I love you."

Dazai giggled, knowing it was around twelve pm now, no where near night time. "Goodnight~" He plays along anyways and closed his eyes.

"I love you too~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 438 14
โคท ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ช ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ค...
5.4K 78 46
ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ VARIOUS BSD X READER ONE-SHOTS Works from my Tumblr! All works are fluff ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
32.5K 1.1K 15
* เผ„ เณƒ ยฐโ€ขโ€โžท โ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™—๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š๏ฟฝ...
279K 4.2K 29
Hi, everyone. This is my first time publishing my works. I've never done this before. And I'm writing a one shots story with the Bungou stray dogs ch...