Discovering Fatherhood (Irond...

By agus92

Peter Parker, a 15-year-old teenager, can't believe his luck the day billionaire Tony Stark, also known as Ir... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Spider Bite
Chapter 2: Secrets Revealed Part 1/2
Chapter 3: Secrets Revealed Part 2/2
Chapter 4: The Pain of Lie
Chapter 5: I Will Protect You
Chapter 6: Father and Son? Part 1/2
Chapter 7: Father and Son? Part 2/2
Chapter 9: Do You Think I Would Be a Good Father?
Chapter 10: Tony And Rhodes Talk About Peter
Chapter 11: Different Points of View
Chapter 12: The Agreement Between Tony And Steve
Chapter 13: Ned Asks Peter For Explanations Part 1/2
Chapter 14: Ned Asks Peter For Explanations Part 2/2
Chapter 15: Steve's Determination Vs Peter's Prepotency
Chapter 16: Peter's Pleas
Chapter 17: Don't do it
Chapter 18: I Need You to do me a Favor, Stark
Chapter 19: The Reunion Between Tony And Peter
Special Chapter: Complete Prologue
Chapter 20: Learning to Mature
Chapter 21: Trying to Escape From Tony Stark - Iron Man Part 1/2
Chapter 22: Trying to Escape From Tony Stark - Iron Man Part 2/2
Chapter 23: Tony and Peter, the Center of Attention of the Restaurant
Chapter 24: Tony and Steve Plot Against Peter
Chapter 25: Peter Meets Rhodes
Chapter 26: Steve's Jealousy
Chapter 27: The Arrival of Harley
Chapter 28: An Uncomfortable Discussion
Chapter 29: Tony's Impulse
Chapter 30: An Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 31: I Don't Need a Babysitter
Chapter 32: Flour War Between Father and Son
Chapter 33: A Long Week of Punishment Part 1/2
Chapter 34: A Long Week of Punishment Part 2/2
Chapter 35: Pepper Finds Out That Peter is Adopted

Chapter 8: Tony's Insistence

405 11 19
By agus92

Tony and Peter were sitting face to face at one of the tables in the food court, a silence had reigned between them and had already lasted a couple of minutes, the reason? the request that Tony had made to Peter, which had managed to make the boy very nervous because it was a DNA test that would indicate if Tony Stark was his biological father.

Peter remained silent, without answering, while Tony continued with his hand resting on the teenager's arm, trying to comfort him with that brotherly touch. Tony patiently observed Peter, waiting for an affirmative response to his request, however what the boy answered was the opposite of what Tony expected, the brat was still determined to avoid the DNA analysis.

"I won't do a DNA test, I don't want you to ask me again." Peter answered defensively, firm in his position and moved away from Mr. Stark's grip as if he had been given an electric shock. The chestnut-haired boy hid his arm under the table and put on a serious expression.

"What's the matter with you?" Tony asked, frustrated because the boy wasn't coming to his senses, he had tried talking to him in a nice way and not even that worked to convince him.

What else was he supposed to do? force him? Tony thought about it for a few seconds and had to admit that the idea was tempting him but obviously he would never do that, he had to get Peter's consent for good.

"I don't want to do it." Peter answered simply, his answer made Tony frown.

Was Peter telling him he was stubborn? Well, he was even more so, Tony thought that it was possibly something else that the brat had inherited from him and he had to deal with it. The tycoon thought "like father, like son" while letting out a sigh.

Peter ignored Mr. Stark's intense and undisguised gaze on him, "I'm getting used to it" thought the brown-haired boy, he grabbed a chicken nugget and took a bite, pretending to be indifferent, he immediately regretted it because he could barely swallow that bite, Peter grimaced and dropped the nugget on the tray, disgusted.

"Do you know Peter?" Tony called, Peter swallowed and looked at him, the tycoon arched an eyebrow. "You tell me I'm stubborn but you are too." He shrugged, smiled smugly and said confidently. "It's another thing we have in common."

Peter frowned and crossed his arms.

"Stop pressuring me, Mr. Stark, I don't want to do that shitty analysis." The teenager replied defensively, despite all the admiration he feels for Tony, he's not ready to know the truth.

Was that a cowardly attitude? yes but... so what? Peter felt that he was justified, the subject of his biological parents had always been a difficult subject for him and after what had happened in the last few days, he wasn't prepared for such news.

"Don't be selfish, you know how much I dream of having a son." Tony said beginning to despair.

"You don't be selfish." Peter refuted, annoyed. "You should put yourself in my place, I'm going through a lot of difficult things right now to add a DNA that I'm not interested in doing..."

"I'm interested in doing it." Tony cut him off, looking at him seriously.

Peter returned his gaze with the same seriousness, not wanting to lose this battle of looks.

"But I don't." The chestnut-haired boy argued vehemently, without giving the arm to twist, he wouldn't back down on his decision.

Tony let out a wry laugh.

"The issue with DNA tests, Peter, is that they only work if there are two patients." Explained the tycoon looking for patience, he thought "what a stubborn brat".

Peter rolled his eyes, then glared at him.

"I know, don't treat me like a stupid." He asked starting to get angry.

"Then don't behave in a childish way." Tony indicated with a serious voice.

"Pff... excuse me?" Peter asked, letting out a bitter laugh, he felt insulted, was he childish? no, well... sometimes but he wouldn't tell Mr. Stark. The brown-haired boy made an angry face. "You don't behave in a childish way, you shouldn't ask me to do a DNA analysis because it's not up to you, Mr. Stark."

"It's not up to me?" Tony asked in an annoyed tone, he had an arched eyebrow. Peter swallowed, maybe he had crossed the line by telling him that. "I can be your father, obviously it's up to me, brat."

"Whetever." Said Peter with his shoulders down, in an attitude of defeat because he knew he had lost that argument. The teenager opted for the pity card, looked at Tony with sad eyes and pouted, trying to be sorry. "How dare you ask me something like that so lightly? It's not easy for me."

"Don't give me that face that doesn't work with me brat, at least not on this occasion." Tony clarified seriously.

Peter stopped acting and glared at him.

"Okay, listen carefully." He commented as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table. "I don't want and I'm not going to do that analysis even if you beg me, period." Peter clarified firmly, Mr. Stark wouldn't change his mind.

Tony also leaned his elbows on the table and narrowed his eyes at Peter.

"It shows that you are afraid of that analysis, which offends me." Said the tycoon surprising Peter, the brown-haired boy's mouth was slightly open and he inevitably felt uncomfortable after hearing that. "Wouldn't you like to be my son?" Tony wanted to know, feeling sad but pretending that he didn't, the least he wanted was to be pitied.

Peter downshifted 5 gears after noticing Mr. Stark so sad, because yes, he had realized that he was sad even though Tony tried to pretend otherwise. Peter wanted to make him feel good because his idol was imagining anything, he would like it to be the son of Tony Stark but... he wasn't ready to know the truth at that moment, that's why he had lied that he couldn't be his son, only for Mr. Stark to stop insisting.

"Don't get me wrong, Mr. Stark, I wouldn't mind being your son, I don't want you to be offended, I really couldn't ask for a better biological father and I admit it, I'm serious, what I'm trying to say is that I would like to be your son." Peter said sincerely and filling Tony with happiness, the tycoon outlined a radiant smile and refrained from getting up from his seat, going around the table and catching the brat in a strong hug. "For years I thought that my father had abandoned me and if it was you it was clearly not the case and I was wrong, still... I'm not ready to know, I don't want to face the truth, not right now." Peter added causing Tony's happiness to decrease, the millionaire was anxious to know if the boy was his son but the brat was stubborn and refused to do the DNA. "What I want to get at is that I need time to think about it, the fact that we may be father and son is too shocking a possibility for me and I have already gone through many things in the last two weeks, I don't want to get a DNA test now because I will know the result tomorrow, being you, you can get it ready for tomorrow and the problem is that I'm not ready." Peter lowered his head and played with the fingers of his hands. "Finding my biological father always scared me, not even my parents know this, you're the first person I tell, I wasn't interested in looking for him..."

"Because you thought he had abandoned you." Tony clarified causing Peter to raise his head and look at him attentively, the tycoon appreciated very much that Peter had enough confidence in him to trust him with such a personal secret that he hadn't even confided to his adoptive parents. Tony felt that somehow he was special for the brat and that gave him joy. "But if I were your biological father, I didn't abandon you and you know it, you're telling me, I didn't know about your existence, it's not the same Peter." Said the millionaire trying to reason with the boy.

"I know, I know it's not the same, Mr. Stark, but..." Peter frowned, a little annoyed. "You know what bothers me? that you take it for granted, I mean that you are my father, we didn't even do the DNA analysis and you are already confusing things, you speak as if you were my father and you don't know if you are."

"I know Peter, I know I don't know if I am but... you know what? I'm pretty sure I am." Tony said without a filter, leaving Peter speechless for a few seconds, when the brown-haired boy recovered from that strong confession, he opened his mouth to refute but Mr. Stark beat him to it. "In any case, don't react so defensively, I'm talking about a hypothetical case, if I were your father, I didn't abandon you."

Peter sighed, propped his chin in his hands and looked away.

"I know, I know that in that case it wasn't like that, but..." The chestnut-haired boy swallowed hard and looked at Tony with sad eyes. "I can't, I can't do the DNA analysis now, besides everything we're talking about, the possibility that we are father and son... it's crazy..."

"It's not crazy." Tony contradicted him, impassive.

"It's not crazy for you, for me it is." Peter countered, beginning to get annoyed again because Mr. Stark didn't understand him, he didn't put himself in his place, he only thought of him, which Peter found somewhat selfish.

Tony got tired of Peter's attitude, his denial and being so childish.

"What happened to what you said to me in the car, Peter?" Tony asked suddenly, managing to make the boy nervous. "I repeat your words "you deserve it Mr. Stark, you deserve to have a son because you are a great person, you will be a great father, I assure you". The tycoon stepped forward, braced both arms on the table, and narrowed his eyes at Peter accusingly. "Don't you think you're being a bit hypocritical? I mean, because you're making a lot of drama just because I'm asking you to do a simple DNA analysis." He scolded him.

Peter looked at Tony indignantly, he thought "as if what you are asking me for is a small thing, Mr. Stark", for Peter it wasn't a simple DNA analysis, as Mr. Stark had said, but rather it meant the possibility of discovering his origin, of to know who he really was, would he be a Stark?

"You say one thing but it turns out that it isn't what you really think, judging by your immature reaction." Tony said harshly.

"You know what, Mr. Stark?" Peter said imitating the tycoon's position, not wanting to show weakness. "No, I'm not a hypocrite, of course I say what I think, I don't keep anything to myself, as you well know since you told me that I don't have a filter, like you, the thing is that things change when we're talking about me, and not you dare to tell me that my reaction is immature, I went through many difficult things, I want to invite you to go through the same thing to see how it goes, I would like you to put yourself in my place." Peter commented somewhat indignantly, Tony opened his mouth to speak but the chestnut beat him to it. "I want you to have a son but... I don't want to be me." He clarified being a little cruel since a few moments ago he had told Mr. Stark that he would like to be his son and now he was telling him the opposite.

The issue was that Peter was confused and didn't know what to think, at times he wanted to be Tony's son and at times he didn't and it was all due to the fear of discovering his true identity. The teenager noticed Tony's sad look so he quickly corrected himself because he could be upset with him but he didn't want to make him feel bad, Mr. Stark was still his idol and he appreciated him a lot.

"Not because I doubt that you are a great father or because I don't want to have you as a father, I already told you that I couldn't ask for a better father." When Peter said this, Tony felt noticeably relieved and became happier, the tycoon outlined a small smile. "But because... I'm not ready to find my biological father, as I already told you but I'll repeat it to see if you understand, and from what I see... you're desperate to have a son, we both have times and different interests, I need time and you need to speed things up, that would be complicated." Peter scratched his chin. "The best thing is that things continue as they are, you being Tony Stark, Iron Man, my idol and my mentor and me being Peter Parker, Spider-Man, your student, do you understand?"

"I understand perfectly Peter but it is what it is, sometimes you have to adjust to the situation even if you don't like it and the situation is that despite your interest in nothing changing, in everything being preserved as it is, reality is that everything has already changed, although you don't want it to change, what I am going for is that we can be father and son and it would be good if you try to assume it." Tony said as direct as ever, with little tact.

Peter swallowed hard and nervously played with the fingers of his hands.

"Okay, it could be but..." The brown-haired boy didn't know what to say, however he didn't need to say anything because Tony kept talking.

"You always complain because they treat you like a kid, well, I invite you to try to be an adult and do the DNA analysis, let's check once and for all if we have the same blood, if you are a Stark." Tony insisted again with the DNA analysis, this time speaking with a firm tone, he was determined and decided to do that analysis, he just had to convince Peter, which... it wasn't proving so easy.

"I already told you that I don't want to do that analysis, Mr. Stark, stop trying to convince me." Peter complained, tired of Tony continuing to bring up the subject of DNA, did he not understand what a "no" was? Peter had grown tired of refusing that request.

"I warn you that I won't, I'm sorry to disappoint you Spider-Boy but I'll keep insisting until you say yes." Tony let him know decisively.

Peter snorted, frustrated and tired at the same time.

"Why do I have to lose out? why do I have to give in? Why do we have to do what you want?" He complained looking at Mr. Stark with resignation.

"Because of the position you're in, I'm the adult here." Tony answered firmly, making Peter angry.

"But... that's not fair." The brown-haired boy complained, indignant.

"Sometimes life isn't fair, you should know that." Tony clarified crudely, filling the little patience that Peter had left. The boy gave him a dirty look.

"Shut up, I don't give a shit what you say, it's not fair, period." Peter said in a stubborn and capricious manner, he leaned back against the back of his chair and crossed his arms.

"Hey, don't take it out on me, I didn't look for it either, don't claim me, it happened and that's it, maybe we'll be father and son, I'm trying to make both of us face this situation." Tony commented in a serious tone.

"Yes, but you're happy, you're not complaining." Peter said a little frustrated as he messed up his wavy brown hair with one hand.

Tony was a bit taken aback by the brat's words, why wouldn't he be happy? and why would he complain?

"And how not to be happy?" Inquired the tycoon while he let out an incredulous giggle. Peter swallowed hard and cowardly lowered his eyes, concentrating his attention on the melted cheese that was sliding down the burger bun. "Look at me." Tony asked him kindly, the teenager sighed and looked at him, fixing his brown eyes on Mr. Stark's brown eyes. "You can be my son Peter, I would never complain." Tony commented leaving Peter nervous. "I always wanted to have a son and the fact that maybe it's you makes me very happy, fatherhood excites me like you have no idea, there is nothing that would make me happier than that, than being a father, than being "your" father." He said emphasizing the word "your", Peter blushed. "I can't explain the happiness I feel, I really want you to be my son, I can't ask for a better son, it would be a pride for me to be your dad." Tony finished and smiled radiantly.

Peter had never seen Mr. Stark have such a genuine smile on his face, not even on magazine covers, nor had he noticed him so happy, not even when he was on the news on television.

"Wow... strong statements." Peter said scratching the back of his neck, he lowered his arm, looked Tony in the eye and cleared his throat. "That... that was intense, I'm flattered Mr. Stark, I... I have no words, I don't know what to say, I feel like I should say something but I don't know what..." He started to say embarrassed but Mr. Stark interrupted him.

"Don't worry, I understand you, I'm not waiting for an answer." Tony clarified with a friendly smile to leave him calm, then he messed up his black hair with one hand and added. "Maybe what I told you made you a little uncomfortable but it's what I feel, Spider-Boy and I don't like to hide anything, I say things without a filter so I apologize for that."

Peter inevitably grimaced and then covered his face with both hands as he let out a sigh, Tony looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry to see you like this, you're in a difficult situation, more difficult than mine." Commented the tycoon, however his words didn't have the effect he would have wanted on Peter. The chestnut-haired boy instead of feeling accompanied, got upset because he considered that only he was in a difficult situation and not Mr. Stark.

"Yes, I'm in a difficult situation but..." Peter lowered his hands and looked at Tony with a frown. "You really are?" He shrugged and added in an accusing tone in front of the millionaire's incredulous look. "You seem about to fulfill a dream."

Okay, what the brat had just said had upset Tony a lot, how dare he tell him that he wasn't in a difficult situation?

"Of course I am, I'm also in a difficult situation and don't you dare insinuate otherwise." Tony let him know, he crossed his arms and added with a serious look. "I can't stop thinking that you are my son and the uncertainty I feel is what makes it difficult for me to cope with all this, I won't sleep peacefully until we do a DNA test and you don't want to do it, which makes my situation more difficult, you should try to ease my burden, Peter." He said this last in a pleading tone, which made Peter feel sad.

The brown-haired boy swallowed guiltily, ruffled his chestnut curls with one hand and looked at Tony.

"I... I'm sorry, Mr. Stark." He apologized really sadly and let out a sigh. "I don't like that you feel like this, I really would like to be able to help you, to be able to do what you want so that you are calm but if I give in it would mean a problem for me, I..." Peter grabbed a napkin, started tearing it into many little pieces and explained. "I need my time, I'm not ready to know the DNA result." He brushed the pieces of paper from his hands and fixed his brown eyes on his idol. "I already told you."

"And I need to know the truth, I already told you." Tony replied a little annoyed.

Peter was angry too.

"Well, what a pity that to make a DNA you need me." Commented the brown-haired boy in a defiant attitude because Tony was starting to pressure him again and he reacted defensively. "I have the last word and I'm not the adult here." He clarified with a smug smile, Tony arched an eyebrow at the boy's arrogance.

"Don't challenge me brat, I don't need your consent." Tony said by the anger of the moment.

Peter was worried.

"What do you mean by that?" Inquired the teenager and swallowed hard, he wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer but he had already asked the question so there was no going back.

Tony flashed a mischievous grin that made Peter's stomach lurch in anticipation.

"That when you are careless, as soon as you lower your guard, the moment you get distracted, I can take a sample behind your back and do the analysis, a simple hair of yours is enough." Tony answered decisively, he took off from the back of the chair, sitting further forward, stretched his arm across the table and caught one of Peter's brown curls between his fingers. The boy's eyes widened and he slapped Mr. Stark's hand away, preventing him from removing a hair. The tycoon giggled, amused. "As recently, you got distracted and I could have pulled a hair out of you but I decided not to, one hair of yours is all I need for the analysis, you know Peter? you are Spider-Man, I know you recently acquired your powers but you should improve your reflexes, as your mentor I can teach you that." He said with a lopsided smile, feeling victorious and satisfied at the same time.

Peter frowned and crossed his arms, feeling annoyed.

"Shut up, my reflexes are fine Mr. Stark, it doesn't matter that I recently obtained my powers, what happened is that... you caught me off guard, unprepared, I didn't think you would do that." The brown-haired boy justified himself with wounded pride, he swallowed hard and looked at Tony questioningly. "Would you really be willing to take a sample behind my back?"

The tycoon nodded with a serious expression, he wasn't lying, he was willing to do it if he had no other option, it would be easy for him to make a DNA behind Peter's back, he could use his Iron Man suit, sneak into the boy's room through out the window when the brat was at school, steal a hair from his pillow or brush, leave before May saw him, and fly back to the Tower.

Peter got nervous.

"You wouldn't dare, that would be a disloyal attitude." The brown-haired boy commented, trying to believe that Mr. Stark wouldn't do it although... he wasn't so sure, maybe if he dared to do it. Tony was capable of anything as long as prove that he was his father.

"Yes, I admit it, it's disloyal and I don't like it, but it's the option I have left if you're still this closed." Tony specified with a serious tone as he rested his elbows on the table. "I would prefer not to have to resort to that method but I am capable, I am capable of anything as long as I know the truth and I assure you that I will get what I want, one way or another." He warned Peter, making him even more nervous, if that was possible.

"What confidence... good luck, I guess." Peter said trying to appear calm and indifferent, he wouldn't show Mr. Stark that he was nervous after what he said, he had pride.

Tony narrowed his eyes, a little annoyed by Peter's attitude.

"Don't forget who you're talking to boy, don't underestimate me, I'm Iron Man, an Avenger, getting a sample from you to do the DNA analysis will be easy for me after all the things I've done." He assured immodestly, Peter frowned and opened his mouth to reply but Tony beat him to it. "Ah, ah, I have the word." He clarified, Peter rolled his eyes and closed his mouth. "I'll give you an example, I can use my spectacular and renewed suit to enter through the window of your room, once I'm there, I grab a hair of yours that surely is on your pillow or in a brush, I leave before your mother see me and ready." Tony finished looking at Peter with a lopsided smile, feeling like a winner. "You won't even notice."

"Oh yeah?" The chestnut mused with an arched eyebrow, then he outlined a mischievous smile. "Well, it's good that you tell me because I'll avoid it, it wasn't very smart of you to tell me, you're supposed to be a genius but well..." He shrugged. "What difference does it make? the point is that you should know who you're messing with Mr. Stark, I'm Spider-Man, take note, I can cover my bedroom window with cobwebs, I assure you that you won't be able to get through even with your suit on, so it's better that you don't try." Said Peter trying to demonstrate his skills, he was proud of his answer, he couldn't believe that he had dared to say that to Tony Stark, his idol.

Peter flashed a big smile that faded when he saw that Mr. Stark hadn't flinched at his words, the tycoon was looking at him with an arched eyebrow, then he let out a mocking giggle that annoyed the boy.

"And tell me aspiring Avenger..." Tony grabbed his glass of coke, took a sip through the straw, and then looked at Peter with a smirk. "Your father, alias the fanatic of order, will agree that you fill your room with cobwebs?"

"Well, no... but..." Peter began to say while scratching his chin, he crossed his arms and glared at Tony. "What you want to do is wrong, Mr. Stark, you even admit it, but the irony is that you don't care, I'll tell you something..." The chestnut-haired boy pointed to his chest and added decisively. "I do care, you can't enter my room without my permission, respect my privacy, it was also wrong that you installed that sensor in my window, it bothers me that you do that kind of thing so freely, I want you to know so you can correct yourself."

"Are you still mad about that?" Tony asked ignoring his tantrum, he left the glass of refreshment on the table, grabbed a chicken nugget and took a bite.

"Yes, it took me several minutes to remove it." Peter answered with annoyance and snorted. "Damn hi-tech gadget you made, it was too stuck to my window frame, I had to use my best tools to get it out." He told making Tony realize something important, specifically another clue that led him to believe that Peter was his son.

The tycoon flashed a victorious smile that left the teenager confused.

"Aha, and you were able to do it, do you know why?" Tony asked, trying to get the boy to find out on his own.

"No..." Peter muttered, then corrected himself, wanting to sound more sure of himself. "I mean, yeah, because I'm great, why else?"

Tony rolled his eyes, ignoring that smug comment, and answered his question.

"Because you inherited my intelligence Peter, it wasn't only thanks to the tools you have, you used your gifts as an inventor to get it out." He explained causing Peter to feel a drop in his stomach after hearing another of the many hints that Mr. Stark threw at him.

"Stop assuming that we are father and son." Peter asked a little annoyed and exhausted with the situation.

"I can't help it, for me we are." Tony was sincere, speaking crudely and without a filter.

"Because you're desperate to have a son Mr. Stark, simply because of that, as I said." Peter answered, grabbed his refreshment and began to drink through the straw.

"No Peter, because in addition to all the obvious that we already talked about, I feel a strong connection with you, I don't know how to explain it, the thing is that I'm almost sure that you are my son and nothing you say will make me change my mind." Tony said decided, making Peter choke on his drink and spit on the table.

Peter coughed to recover, when he got it he wiped his lips with the back of his hand, put the glass of coke on the table, took several napkins out of the napkin holder and hastily wiped the area he had soiled, his cheeks were red from to the shame of what had just happened, spitting on the table like that in front of his idol had been pathetic, luckily he hadn't spit in Tony's face because that would be even more pathetic.

Once Peter finished cleaning, he put the used napkins aside and avoided Mr. Stark's intense gaze, he was nervous, after a few moments Peter could no longer avoid Tony's gaze so he faced him.

"Mr. Stark..." He started to say but the tycoon spoke before him, he sounded annoyed and frustrated.

"The truth is that I don't understand you, it's true that the news that maybe you're a Stark is very strong for you but I hoped that deep down you'd be happy because I'm your idol, that's what you told me." Tony said, he scratched his lock beard from his chin and narrowed his eyes. "Unless it was a lie..."

"Stop treating me like a liar." Peter demanded, going from being nervous to angry, how did Mr. Stark dare to question his admiration for him? "It is true that you are my idol, I admire you a lot and I have been a fan of yours for a long time." He was honest with his cheeks even redder than before, which caused Tony a lot of tenderness. The millionaire smiled when he heard that, that Peter admired him made him happy. "But that doesn't change things, it's still difficult for me, I'm sorry because I know it's not what you want to hear but... I'm not ready to know if you're my father, I can't do the DNA analysis right now." Peter finished, bowed his head and played with the fingers of his hands.

"Okay, don't worry, I won't pressure you any more." Tony assured, deciding to leave the conversation aside, just for a while. "I suggest that we eat because our food gets cold, I am very hungry, I hope you are too, that you have recovered your hunger because of your hypermetabolism you need to eat." He said worrying about Peter's health, the chestnut raised his head and fixed his brown eyes on Mr. Stark, Tony grabbed his hamburger and then looked at Peter while making a gesture with his head, inviting him to do the same. "Let's eat in silence so you have time to think about everything we talked about."

Peter grabbed his hamburger and stared at it for a few seconds, trying to regain his hunger, heaved a sigh and looked at Mr. Stark.

"My stomach is going to close if I keep thinking about that..." He started to complain but Tony looked at him seriously, which is why Peter suddenly fell silent.

"Peter... just think about it." The tycoon asked and took a bite of his hamburger.

"I'll try." Peter replied, not satisfying Tony with that answer, he really needed the boy to think about it.

"I need you to think about it." Tony clarified after swallowing his mouthful, he grabbed his glass of coke and drank through the straw.

"Okay, I'll do it." Peter assured and took a bite of his burger.

Tony and Peter ate their combos in silence, each lost in their own thoughts.

✨✨✨✨

Tony parked his luxurious red Ferrari in front of the house of his "possible" son's best friend, both Peter and Tony were without their costumes, which were stored in the trunk of the car. Peter had his backpack slung over one shoulder, already he had taken it out of the trunk when he and Mr. Stark left the food court.

Tony turned the key, turning off the engine, as soon as Peter noticed that he could get out, he unfastened his seat belt, opened the door and hurried out of the vehicle, he intended to escape from Mr. Stark because he didn't want him to bring up the subject of DNA analysis again. Peter closed the door, turned around and started to walk to the porch of Ned's house, not bothering to say goodbye to the tycoon but a firm grip on his wrist stopped him, it was Tony, who wasn't about to let him go.

"Not so fast, little spider." Tony indicated between giggles.

Peter swallowed nervously, suddenly the last words that Tony said echoed in his head, he had said "little spider". Peter smiled a little because Mr. Stark had given him a new nickname and this one in particular seemed to him to be extremely affectionate, he liked it, his smile of joy didn't go unnoticed by Tony. The tycoon smiled.

"You liked my new nickname, right?" He boasted smugly.

"Hum... yes." Peter admitted with red cheeks from embarrassment.

"Wait a minute..." Tony murmured as he frowned, he looked at the boy accusingly. "Were you thinking of leaving without saying goodbye to your idol?" He asked as he released his wrist.

Peter hid his hands inside his jean pockets, he kicked a small pebble that was on the pavement, sending it too far thanks to his super strength. Peter winced, he hoped he hadn't broken something with the stone, then he looked at Mr. Stark and he managed an innocent smile, seeing that Tony was still looking at him with a frown, the teenager erased his smile and scratched his arm, uncomfortable.

"Well... um... what happens is that... I..." Peter stammered, trying to explain himself but failing in the process.

"That's not polite Spider-Boy." Tony teased him jokingly.

Peter realized that Mr. Stark was joking, that he hadn't been mad at him, so he let out a giggle, then took a quick glance at the front door of his best friend's house, wanting to be gone.

"Hey." Said the tycoon to get his attention, Peter stopped looking at the wooden door and looked at him. "Did you think what I asked you?" Tony asked him getting serious.

"To be honest... I was hoping to escape from this conversation..." Peter started to say while scratching the back of his neck but he fell silent when he noticed that Tony took a step in his direction, Peter lowered his arm and looked at Mr. Stark at the same time he swallowed, nervously.

"I noticed but no, you won't escape." Tony sentenced as he crossed his arms, then he outlined a mischievous smile. "I can be very insistent if I put my mind to it."

Peter heaved an exhausted sigh.

"Yes, I realized it." He muttered with his shoulders lowered, in an attitude of defeat.

"And? Did you think about it?" Tony prompted, a little... well, quite anxious.

Peter ruffled his chestnut curls with one hand and looked Mr. Stark in the eye, both of them face to face.

"Yes, I thought about it." He admitted, scratched his chin and continued. "Mostly I thought about the DNA analysis, I want you to forget about the idea that the girl from McDonald's gave us, I will not do the DNA." Said the brown-haired boy crossing his arms and putting on a serious expression, to show that he was serious.

Peter hoped that Tony wouldn't insist on him again, he had already done what he had asked, he had thought and made that decision, Mr. Stark had to respect it even if he didn't like it.

"I can't forget Peter, it's the only sure test that will show if we're father and son, so don't ask me for impossible things." Tony snapped with his arms crossed, showing himself just as determined as Peter.

The chestnut sighed, he had suspected that Mr. Stark wouldn't give up, so he had one last card, he didn't want to use this alternative but Tony had left him no other option.

"Okay, Mr. Stark." Peter commented with excessive calmness, which Tony found a bit strange, he arched an eyebrow and waited for the brat to explain himself. "If you can't forget... forget about being my mentor, I renounce your offer to be an Avenger." He said seriously, surprising Tony too much, he would never have imagined that the boy could reject his offer after the emotion with which he had accepted it in the first place.

"What are you saying? Are you serious?" Tony consulted to clear up doubts, Peter nodded still with a serious expression on his face. The tycoon heaved a sigh of frustration and disarranged his black hair with one hand while he looked inquisitively at the brat. "How are you going to give up something like that? I'm surprised, it's your dream Pete."

"Yes, but..." Peter looked at the porch of Ned's house and then looked at Mr. Stark. "I'm willing to let the opportunity pass if you continue to be so insistent with the DNA, I told you I can't do it to myself and you don't understand, I also don't want you to keep insinuating that we are father and son because you make me nervous." He said showing his annoyance.

"The thing Peter is that..." Tony took a step towards the boy, Peter swallowed nervously and stepped back immediately, recovering the distance that Mr. Stark had shortened. Tony heaved another sigh, he didn't like the obvious way in which Peter was rejecting him. "Everything is too clear, obviously we are father and son and you shouldn't deny it, the analysis is a formality." He explained but his words managed to make the teenager angry.

"Perhaps for you who are desperate to have a son it is a formality but for me..." Peter rested a hand on his chest and explained. "It's not that simple." He lowered his arm and commented with concern. "That piece of paper can change my life if it say "positive"."

"Well, get the idea because it will probably say it." Tony advised him too directly, without subtlety, being 100% realistic, which made Peter feel his pulse notoriously accelerated and his hands trembled slightly. "And besides... It would change your life for the better." Added the tycoon arrogantly.

Peter sighed, trying to calm down the many emotions he felt after hearing that.

"Yes, because I love you." The brown-haired boy confessed without warning, leaving Mr. Stark in shock. The tycoon opened his mouth but the words didn't come out, Peter looked into his eyes and gave him a sincere smile that filled Tony with happiness. "You are a great person and you would be a great father." He added with sincerity, scratched the back of his neck and commented. "But that doesn't matter, the important thing is that I am not prepared for my life to change, not for the moment."

"Peter." Tony called excitedly, in a thousandth of a second he shortened the distance that separated him from the boy and grabbed him by the shoulders. "After what you just told me... I can't stop insisting, you just admitted that you love me, I love you too." He said with a big smile that made Peter blush. "You also told me that you can't ask for a better father, I told you that I can't ask for a better son, so I ask you to be brave for once and do that analysis, I know you don't want your life to change but you should try be strong and by that I mean that you face and assume the truth." He begged waiting for Peter to agree once and for all.

"No, I can't, Mr. Stark, I'm tired of trying to be strong, I'm done." Peter snapped, disappointing Tony. The brown-haired boy sighed and said in a whisper that Mr. Stark heard perfectly. "I need my time."

Tony had lost count of how many times he had heard that but this time he decided to give the boy time, even if he didn't agree.

"Okay Pete, how much time do you need?" Tony wanted to know, he released the boy and crossed his arms.

"I don't know." Peter answered quietly, he hid his arms behind his back, lowered his head and concentrated his gaze on his blue converse sneakers.

"Can't you answer more seriously?" Tony asked with a raised eyebrow.

Peter raised his head and looked at Mr. Stark with a frown.

"It's just that I don't know." He repeated while crossing his arms.

Tony put his hands to his face, searching for patience, then withdrew his hands and stared at Peter.

"Listen, I'm willing to give you time if that's what you want but it has to be a reasonable time, you can't ask me for months or a year..."

"I was thinking about two years." Peter admitted, interrupting Tony, the tycoon looked at him seriously.

"Okay." He said in such a calm way that Peter got worried. "Tomorrow we'll do a DNA test, I'll pick you up from your house at 7 in the morning, you have to be fasting because we'll draw blood, we'll go to a lab and then I'll take you to school." Tony warned him, speaking seriously, judging by the expression on his face.

Peter's eyes widened and his mouth fell slightly open.

"What? No!" The brown-haired boy protested a little scared because it seemed that Mr. Stark wasn't joking, he couldn't do that, right? Right?!

"Yes, that's the way things are." Tony answered impassively. "I can't talk seriously with you so I'll take serious measures." He said putting his hands inside the pockets of his suit pants.

"You can't do that, Mr. Stark." Peter complained as he backed away a bit.

"You think so?" Tony asked and let out a giggle, then he approached Peter, recovering the distance that the brat had put between them. "Well, let me tell you that of course I can, moreover, I can present the case to a judge if I get more serious." He warned while outlining a victorious smile, showing that he had the power.

Peter swallowed, excessively nervous, he thought "what the hell? Can he really do that? Yes, he's Tony Stark, sure he can".

"But you wouldn't do it, right?" The boy consulted hoping that Tony would tell him no.

"Obviously not." The tycoon answered, Peter heaved a sigh of relief but the following words that Mr. Stark pronounced made him nervous again. "The only thing I want at the moment is a DNA analysis."

"At the moment?" Peter asked with an arched eyebrow, clearly confused, what did Mr. Stark mean by that? "What else do you want?" He was interested to know, he was very curious.

"If the DNA test comes back positive indicating that you are my son, I would like to share the tenure with Rogers, that is to say that you live some days in the Tower with me and other days with your father." Tony told him and stared at Peter, attentive to his reaction, he hoped it would be good and the boy would be interested in living with him in the event that they were father and son.

"But..." Peter muttered without knowing what to say, honestly he couldn't imagine living in the Tower, it was very different from what he knew.

He was used to living in a house in a neighborhood, not in a building in a city and most importantly... he was used to living with his adoptive parents, it would be strange to live some days with one father and other days with another, although if it was the case and Tony Stark really was his biological father, Peter thought he could get used to it, he would try it because Mr. Stark deserved it, he deserved to be with his son and Peter knew it. The tycoon wasn't to blame for anything it was happening, actually... neither of them was to blame and they had to try to adjust to the new situation.

"It is what corresponds." Tony said making Peter angry.

The tycoon thought that the brat was about to raise some kind of objection, that's why he had said that, however he was wrong. Peter was far from complaining, he had been about to tell Mr. Stark that if he were his father, he would try to live with him in the Tower but... to hell.

"Which would correspond." Peter corrected him in a defensive attitude, he shrugged his shoulders and added with a frown. "We are talking about a hypothetical case, we still don't know if you are my father."

"No, but we would know if you dared to do the DNA." Tony rebutted, crossing his arms.

"I already told you I need time, let's not go back to the same thing." Peter said tiredly, he saw that Tony was going to reply but he was ahead of him. "Seriously, Mr. Stark, if you want me to go to the Avengers Tower this week, promise me that you will stop insisting on the DNA analysis, assure me that you will forget what that girl said, let's pretend that none of this happened, that we are not talking about the possibility of being father and son." He asked and hid his hands inside the pockets of his jeans.

Tony looked at him a little annoyed at his cowardice, he thought "teenagers, they are so changeable, Peter says he has admired me for a long time but when I ask him to do a DNA test to see if he is my son, he doesn't want to and it seems that he wants to run away, who understands him? He's a coward, he's afraid of the truth and he's also afraid of finding his biological father."

"But it happened, Peter, and you know it." Tony said in a serious tone and took a step towards Peter, who swallowed hard and refrained from backing away. "Even if you try to pretend otherwise."

Peter was thinking what he could say to Mr. Stark to get out of that awkward moment, however he didn't need to say anything because Ned spoke instead, the unexpected arrival of his best friend caught Peter by surprise. The brown-haired boy found it opportune because Ned interrupted the talk he was having with Mr. Stark, if it wasn't for the appearance of his best friend, Peter wouldn't know what to say to Tony.

"I can't believe it..." Ned muttered with his eyes wide open as he looked successively at Peter and Tony.

Minutes before Peter's friend had gone out to the front garden of his house to take out the garbage and the first thing he had seen and had caught his attention was the luxurious red Ferrari that was parked in front of the entrance of his house, the vehicle didn't it went unnoticed by Ned because it wasn't common to see such ostentatious cars in the neighborhood.

After a few moments in which Ned contemplated the car abstractedly, he noticed the presence of Peter and Tony Stark, talking a few meters from the Ferrari, this surprised Ned even more, he was even more excited than when he saw the Ferrari, what was his ordinary best friend doing talking to someone as famous as Tony Stark? it was about Iron Man, one of the Avengers team members, it was surreal and exciting at the same time.

Ned didn't hesitate, he didn't mind interrupting their conversation, fanaticism had blinded him so he didn't think twice and ran euphoric until he stopped in front of them. At that moment the boy was still looking in amazement at Tony Stark, who was looking back at him confused, not knowing that he was the best friend of his "possible" son, Tony thought that he was another of his many fans. The tycoon reached the hand into the pocket of his suit, looking for a piece of paper with his autograph to give the boy, so the brat left and let him talk quietly with Peter but before he could do so, Ned screamed, stunning him.

"Tony Stark parked his car in front of my house and he's standing on my sidewalk talking to my best friend!" Ned shouted extremely excited, what he said surprised Tony, he immediately realized that this boy was "Ted", Peter's best friend.

Peter covered his ears with his hands, that scream had stunned him thanks to his super hearing, he still wasn't completely used to his new arachnid powers because he had obtained them a short time ago. Tony was concerned when he saw the expression of pain on Peter's face, he had his eyes closed, a frown and a scowl on his lips. The tycoon placed a hand on his back and moved it up and down, giving him a brotherly, paternal and affectionate caress.

"Easy Pete, it's all right." He assured him with a comforting voice, Peter nodded, removed his hands from his ears, opened his eyes and let out a sigh, then Tony gave Ned a dirty look. "I would ask you not to scream, one because the whole neighborhood is going to listen to you and your best friend doesn't like to attract attention, if they see me with him he will attract attention and two... his ears hurt so... silence."

Ned understood immediately and nodded, he wasn't offended by the hostile way Tony had addressed him, the point was that Tony was usually like that with teenagers, he didn't have much patience with them, Peter had been the exception.

"Hello, Mr. Stark, I'm Ned, Peter's best friend." Ned introduced himself and flashed a big smile, he didn't get an answer because Tony didn't pay him the slightest attention, he kept looking at Peter.

"Are you okay? Don't your ears hurt anymore?" The tycoon wanted to know, worried while still caressing the boy's back.

Peter pulled away from his touch, ruffled his wavy brown hair with one hand, and nodded.

"I'm fine, don't be so overprotective." He asked embarrassed because Ned was in front of them and surely he didn't understand anything, Peter knew that later he would ask for explanations.

Finally Tony looked at Ned, the teenager smiled and offered his hand to Mr. Stark, with the intention that he shake it in a greeting, however the millionaire felt an unpleasant smell coming from the boy's hand so he didn't, instead he wrinkled his nose and grimaced in disgust.

"Your hand smells like garbage." Tony commented unfiltered as he looked at Ned with an arched eyebrow.

"Oh, sorry, it's just that I was taking out the trash." Ned explained, he hid his hand behind his back and giggled nervously.

A somewhat awkward silence reigned in the environment until Tony's cell phone rang, he had received a notification. The tycoon took it out of the pocket of his suit pants, unlocked the screen and verified that it was a message from Pepper. Tony typed a answered and put the expensive cell phone back in his pocket, he looked at Peter who was looking at him curiously.

"I have to go now or my wife Pepper will be very angry with me, see you later Peter." He said goodbye with a smile and shook the boy's hair in an affectionate gesture.

"Okay, good luck Mr. Stark and I hope you don't eat a scolding." Peter said laughing as he adjusted his hair with his hand because Mr. Stark had left it unkempt. The brown-haired boy stretched out his arm and offered Tony his hand to shake it, so they said goodbye.

Tony totally ignored the hand that the brat offered him, broke the distance and caught him in a surprise hug, leaving him bewildered because Peter knew that it wasn't common for the tycoon to show signs of affection, besides he had also dared to hug him in front of Ned. Peter could bet his best friend would wait for Mr. Stark to leave so he could ask for an explanation.

Peter felt how Mr. Stark's arms wrapped around his back and clung to him, attaching him to his chest. The chestnut-haired boy leaned his cheek on Tony's chest and remained thoughtful, he remembered the previous hugs because this one was different, what was the difference? A very important one. Tony had hugged him for the first time, of course not counting the hug the tycoon had given him in the car, that didn't count for Peter because Tony had done it with the intention of comforting him.

If Peter compared the hug he was receiving at that moment with the previous ones, he could say that this particular hug was a hug that showed affection, very different from the first two that Peter had given Tony, on those occasions Mr. Stark had not hugged him back, instead he had given him a few gentle pats on the back.

In the food court Peter had hugged Tony again after suffering that ugly panic attack, this time Mr. Stark had returned the hug but now it was different, Tony was hugging him. Peter hadn't been the one who had sought the hug, it was as if the roles had been reversed.

At that moment it was Peter who wasn't able to reciprocate the hug that Tony was giving him, the brown-haired boy remained with his arms static at the sides of his body while he continued to be hugged by his idol. The thing was that for Tony, to think that Peter could be his son, it made him take even more affection for him than he already had for him, that's why he was able to hug him, something he had never done before.

"I hope this sudden hug has nothing to do with the fact that you suspect I'm your son." Peter said suspiciously, speaking in a low voice so that Ned wouldn't hear him. The chestnut wanted to believe that the hug was for no reason but he wasn't so sure.

Tony laughed and kept hugging Peter.

"Nah, these are your ideas, brat, and then you say I'm bringing up the subject but... Shall I tell you something since we're talking about this again?" Tony got a little closer to Peter and whispered in his ear. "If I had a son I would like it to be you, I already told you but I'll repeat it." He commented leaving Peter paralyzed. The chestnut-haired boy remained still and silent, he didn't know what to answer to that, Mr. Stark had taken him by surprise. "Ah, and it would be nice if you hugged me back." Tony asked, being serious. "Be a little more polite." He joked, he longed for Peter to hug him. The boy rolled his eyes, raised his arms and hugged him back, leaving Mr. Stark satisfied, who smiled happily. "That's better, thanks Peter."

"You're... you're welcome, Mr. Stark." Peter answered nervously, feeling a churning in his stomach.

After a few seconds, Tony broke away from the hug and shook the teenager's hair.

"See you tomorrow afternoon at the Tower, Pete, don't miss it." He said goodbye with a smile.

Peter adjusted his wavy brown hair with one hand as he looked at Mr. Stark in confusion, he thought "how do we see you tomorrow at the Tower? We still haven't fixed anything because Ned just arrived, why does Mr. Stark assume that I'll go? Could it be that he will no longer insist on the DNA analysis?"

"But I told you that..." Peter began to speak while gesturing with his hands, trying to explain himself but he remained silent because Ned was there.

Peter couldn't speak in front of his best friend because he didn't know anything, he wasn't aware that he was Spider-Man, he didn't know that Tony Stark had offered to be his mentor to make him an Avenger, he didn't know that his adoptive father was Captain America and much less knew that perhaps Mr. Stark was his biological father. Peter thought frustrated "when did I get so many things together to tell Ned? Two weeks ago my life was normal".

"Can you give us a second "Ted"?" Tony asked Ned, realizing that he was interfering in the conversation because Peter didn't dare to speak in front of him. For his part, Tony didn't care if the brat's best friend found out about something, he really didn't care, but Peter did, so Tony preferred Ned to leave.

Tony patted Ned's arm, encouraging him to leave. Peter's friend was happy, he couldn't believe that Tony Stark had touched his arm, much less could he believe that he had spoken to him, even though he had confused to name him because he had said "Ted" but Ned didn't mind at all, after all... what was he to Tony Stark? exactly, nothing.

"Is this a dream? Tony Stark touched me, an Avenger touched me." Ned said with an excited voice, on the verge of fainting.

Peter rolled his eyes, then put both hands on Ned's back and gave him a little push.

"Go Ned, enter the house, I'll catch up with you in a moment." He told him.

Ned turned to look at his best friend, then he looked at Tony and then Peter back, he had gone from being excited and happy to confused but he would talk to Peter later.

"Okay Peter, see ya." Ned waved goodbye, then ran to the porch, unlocked the front door and entered the house closing the door behind him.

When Ned was in the living room, he ran to one of the windows that overlooked the front garden, slightly drew the curtain and surreptitiously spied on Peter and Tony, from his position he could see them perfectly but not hear what they were saying, however Ned didn't complain, he thought "it's something, when Mr. Stark leaves I'll talk to Peter, I demand a serious explanation because I don't understand anything".

Peter and Tony were on the sidewalk in front of Ned's house. Peter had his head down and played anxiously with his fingers, he was nervous about being alone with Mr. Stark again but he knew he couldn't escape from that conversation.

"Listen Peter, I know what you said and don't worry, I won't insist on the DNA analysis again." Tony assured, taking the boy by surprise because he didn't imagine that Mr. Stark would give in, he had been too determined to get the DNA done. Peter raised his head and looked at Tony in surprise. "I warn you that I only do it because I don't want you to reject my offer to be your mentor, I want to see you often in the Tower, I have already planned a training for you, in the future you will be a great Avenger and you will be able to join the team." Added the tycoon and outlined a warm smile.

Peter still couldn't believe it.

"Are you really not going to ask me to get a DNA test again?" He asked to get rid of doubts, Tony nodded, Peter narrowed his eyes. "Promise me because I find it hard to believe, you changed your mind too quickly." He asked to stay calmer and trust in Mr. Stark.

"I promise Peter, forgotten matter." Tony said sounding convincing, however Peter continued to look at him suspiciously. The tycoon arched an eyebrow. "Seriously, don't be suspicious brat."

Peter believed him and hugged him, he felt happy, relieved, grateful and so on. Tony was surprised but immediately took advantage and wrapped his arms around Peter, returning the hug while outlining a smile of happiness, the truth was that Tony wanted to hug him.

"Okay, I believe you Mr. Stark, thanks for understanding me, I really appreciate it, I feel relieved." Peter commented with a genuine smile as he leaned his cheek on Tony's chest and closed his eyes, enjoying that comforting hug.

"You're welcome Peter, I love you." Tony replied sincerely as he sank the fingers of one of his hands into the boy's brown curls.

"I love you too." Peter answered hugging Tony even more. The chestnut-haired boy had slightly red cheeks from the embarrassment of having said that but... it was the truth, he loved Mr. Stark very much.

What Peter didn't know was that his idol had cheated on him. Tony was not going to stop insisting on the DNA analysis, he had lied and had only done it to calm the boy down, then he would bring up the subject of the DNA analysis again. Tony felt a little guilty for lying so blatantly to the brat but he didn't know what else to do, he didn't want Peter to give up being an Avenger. The tycoon wanted to see him in the Tower, he had no choice but to lie to him in order to be close to him. Tony thought that his lie was justified because he was practically sure that Peter was his son and he would prove it.

Tony was seriously considering doing the DNA test behind Peter's back but he'd wait a bit, if it came back positive and Peter found out what he'd done, he'd hate him, or well... he wouldn't hate him but he'd be really mad. For the moment Tony would observe him and after a few days he would bring up the subject of DNA again, he hoped that in a few days the brat would be willing to undergo that analysis.

Ned stared at the scene in astonishment from the living room window, he couldn't believe that hug that Peter and Tony were giving each other, but later he would face Peter in search of explanations, since when had both become so close?

Tony and Peter broke away from the hug and said goodbye, Tony left in his red Ferrari and Peter headed to Ned's house, as soon as he set foot inside the entrance hall, he was confronted by his best friend, who was looking at him with his arms crossed and with a serious expression on his face.

"Okay Peter... what's going on?" He wanted to know, then pointed to the window through which he had been spying on him. "Don't think I didn't see that hug from the living room window, since when are you and Tony Stark so close?"

"Since today." Peter told him as he held his arm, then he walked up the stairs, in the direction of Ned's room that was upstairs. "Come on, I'll explain."

Peter had a difficult task ahead of him and that was to choose what he would tell Ned and what not, because he had many things to tell him and he wasn't sure he wanted to bring him up to date on everything, at least not on that day which had been a bit complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 885 61
A year after the events of Endgame, the world is slowly fixing itself. But the fight against evil is never over and with an old enemy resurfacing the...
268K 5K 20
So characters are based on Spider-man homecoming. Tony and Pepper have a son named Peter Parker Stark. This doesn't follow the plot of homecoming bu...
2.8K 68 20
=THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT RE-WRITE OR CONTINUE IT= SUMMARY: Peter Parker, a local neighborhood superhero, desperatel...
1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...