ππ”ππŠ , eddie munson . βœ“

By 80srog

❝if you don't shut your mouth, imma shut it for you PUNK !❞ - π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—›... a girl with magic powers he... More

PUNK
1 || THE CHAMPIONSHIP
2 || THE LUNCH
3 || THE CAMPAIGN
4 || THE MURDER
5 || THE DRUG DEALER
6 || THE FIND
7 || THE TRUTH
8 || THE CRUSH
9 || THE CLOCK
10 || THE RESEARCH
11 || THE SONG
12 || THE MIND
13 || THE DRAWING
14 || THE HOUSE
15 || THE LIGHT
16 || THE REUNION
AUTHORS NOTE!!
18 || THE GATE
19 || THE BATS
20 || THE INJURY
21 || THE WHEELER RESIDENCE
22 || THE LIGHT CONVO
23 || THE OTHER SIDE
VOL II
24 || THE WEAKNESS
25 || THE HOT WIRE
26 || THE RIDE
27 || THE SPLIT
28 || THE FINAL WORDS
29 || THE END

17 || THE COMPASS

10.9K 357 195
By 80srog

PUNK
"Bada, bada, what the fuck?"

THE GROUP WERE NOW gathered around the huge rock which Eddie had been hiding out at. Fiona sat beside Eddie who was crouching as everyone else stood, minus Dustin who was busy pacing. Eddie was busy telling the story about what had happened.

"When I got to shore, I tried calling you guys, but, uh..." The boy took a big swig of the alcoholic drink which sat in his hand before continuing, "My walkie was busted, man. Drenched."

"So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran." Eddie chuckled with a small smile, shrugging his shoulders.

"Do you know what time this was? The attack?" Nancy asked curiously, Eddie nodding his head. "Yeah, I know exactly what time it was." Eddie then proceeded to take off his watch and hand it over to Nancy. "My walkie wasn't the only thing that got soaked."

"9:27." Nancy read out the numbers on the watch, Fiona furrowing her brows. "That's the same time our flashlights went all weird and shit."

"Which means what, exactly?" Steve asked, clearly confused. "It means I was right. And that you should listen to me because I probably got everything else right too." Fiona shrugged.

"It means that the surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." Nancy told Steve, Fiona shrugging once again, "As I said. I was right and you should listen to me more often." Fi spoke with a grin, Eddie turning his head so he was now looking at her, also with a grin.

"Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks." Robin told everyone who was gathered around. "And where he attacks from." Lucas added.

"So, now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down and drive a stake through his heart." Max spoke with a shrug of her shoulders.

"A stake? We're not killing Dracula here." Fiona reminded them, Steve nodding his head in agreement. "It was a metaphor." Max told the two causing Fiona to scrunch her brows.

"What's a metaphor?" Fi quietly asked Eddie, leaning closer to the boy as she did. "You don't know what a metaphor is?" Eddie whispered back, the girl shaking her head in response.

"A bullet should work on him, right?" Eddie then asked, looking back over to the group.

"I say we chop his head off." The Sinclair boy shrugged, Fiona nodding very much liking his suggestion more than anyone else's.

"Or you know, I could do a bit of telekinesis on him or whatever." Fiona shrugged, Eddie then pointing over at the girl. "I'm with Fi, seems like the best suggestion."

"All of the above, but we can't do any of that 'til we find a way into the Upside Down." Nancy reminded them all, crossing her arms whilst doing so.

"We need El to get her powers back." Max groaned with a roll of her eyes. "Everything was way easier." Steve also complained.

"We had this other girl. She also had super powers." Steve began explaining to Eddie. "Superpowers. Yeah, you mentioned her." Eddie nodded.

"I mean, I'm still here. I still have my powers." Fiona reminded the group with a frown. "I played a big part in killing the Mind Flayer, remember?" Fiona once again reminded them.

"Yeah, why can't we use Fi? From what I've heard she's more powerful, so..." Eddie trailed off, pointing over to the girl as he moved closer to her.

"That's true but it was easier when we had both of you." Steve shrugged.

Eddie moved his gaze from Fiona over to the pacing boy who was behind the group. "Hey, uh, Henderson's not cursed, is he?" Eddie questioned causing everyone to look over at the curly-headed boy.

"Cursed? No, no. Mental? Absolutely." Steve told the boy. "Boom!" Dustin yelled loudly, causing Fiona to jump and accidentally bump shoulders with Eddie.

Dustin turned around to face the group and immediately pointed toward Steve. "Bada... bada... boom."

"Bada, bada, what the fuck?" Fiona said, looking over at Dustin with the most confused expression as she patted Eddie's shoulder where she had bumped into him.

"I was right. Skull Rock was north." Dustin told Steve making the older boy roll his eyes. "Seriously? You're serious?" Steve asked with a dumbfounded expression.

"Mm-hmm." Was all Dustin said with a smirk. "This is Skull Rock, okay?" Steve told the younger boy, motioning his arms to the giant rock next to him.

"Mm-hmm."

"You're totally, absolutely, one hundred percent wrong. Right now." Steve exclaimed loudly to the boy with an annoyed expression.

"Yes. And no." Dustin told the boy making him groan. "Oh my God."

"This compass worked correctly when we left the Wheelers'. It was correct when we got in the car on Curly. But it started to slip the further east we went." Dustin explained only for Fiona to not understand what he was getting at.

"Now it's way off." Dustin told them, "When I was leading us here, I wasn't wrong. The compass was." Dustin said, holding up his compass.

"So, you're using faulty equipment. You're still wrong." Steve exclaimed.

"Except, it isn't faulty." Dustin told him making Fi furrow her brows. "What are you even talking about?" She questioned, clearly the most confused in the group.

"Lucas, remember what can affect a compass?" Dustin asked, making the boy stop scratching the back of his head. "An electromagnetic field." The Sinclair boy told him.

"Yep." Dustin nodded his head with a smirk.

"Sorry. I must've skipped that class." Robin told the younger boy, Fi nodding her head in agreement. "I definitely skipped that class."

"In the presence of a stronger electromagnetic field, the needle will deflect towards that power." Dustin explained slowly to the ones who didn't understand.

"So, either there's some super big magnet around here, or..." Dustin trailed off. "There's a gate." Lucas finished for the boy with a raise of his brows.

"But we're nowhere near a lab." Nancy pointed out. "But what if, somehow, there's another gate?" Dustin questioned.

"A gate that we don't know about. It'd have to be smaller. Way less powerful." Dustin told the Wheeler, Fiona starting to understand what they were currently discussing.

"A snack-sized gate." Robin said, also now catching on.

"How? Why?" Steve asked the boy, earning a shrug in response. "No idea. All I know is that something is causing this disturbance, and that the last time we've seen anything like it, it was a gate. And I hope it is because then we'd have a way to Vecna."

"And a shot from freeing Max from the curse." Fiona added, finally putting the pieces together.

Dustin began walking off, leaving the rest of the group confused. "Where are you going? Hey, hey, hey, hey." Steve asked, making the boy stop and turn around.

"Eddie's still a wanted man. We can't just go hike in the woods." Steve reminded the Henderson boy. "This little steel capsule might be the key to saving both Max and Eddie." Dustin pointed out.

"What say you, Eddie the Banished." Dustin asked, all eyes now falling onto the Munson boy.

"I say you're asking me to follow you into Mordor, which, if I'm totally straight with you, I think is a really bad idea." Eddie told the boy, "But, uh, the shire... the shire is burning." Eddie said causing Dustin to jump up and down excitedly.

"So, Mordor it is." Eddie said as he stood up, making everyone follow after the Henderson boy.

Eddie put out his hand for the girl who was sitting down on the floor to take. Fi looked at it before placing her hand in his and standing up. The two quickly followed after the group, not letting go of each other's hands.

alex speaks

sorry for the bad chapter but they held hands!!!

i think we're gonna go with eddiona as their ship name cause why not yk.

ALSO WE HIT 100K READS ON THIS BOOK WTF I KNOW IVE SAID THIS LIKE A BUNCH OF TIMES BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SM!!!!

i also threw up today at school so yeah....

i was going to give you guys a photo in the authors note as part of at apology for not uploading but i forgot so here it is now

please vote and comment!!
word count: 1400

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

As A Sinna By Nels

Teen Fiction

28.2K 2K 37
Someone you thought you wouldn't love you ended up loving them . Will the lovers last ? Read and find out ! πŸ“–
8.9K 290 8
𝗑𝗒 π—Ÿπ—˜π—™π—§π—’π—©π—˜π—₯𝗦 After a Black friday riot ends in a tragedy, An axe-wielding maniac terrorises the town of Plymouth...
136K 4.8K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
119K 9.2K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...