Xeiraya's Princess (SLOW UPDA...

By MARIAHISAL

Note: This story is in English lf you are given a chance to turn back the time-what will you do? With a book... More

Disclaimer:
---Arc 1---
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
---Arc 2---
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

237 13 54
By MARIAHISAL

In front of everyone is the only princess of the empire. She smiled as the nobles stare at the princess' golden eyes. Eyes like gold-the symbol of Xeiraya blood.

- Chapter 1: Princess with the golden eyes.

AMARIS

Kioran Palace. That's where I lived. The God of Destruction. As if I will be the reason that everything will be destroyed. Well, they sort of right-I mean if I died, everything will get destroyed.

I just can't understand why my father hates me. And why I ended up being the princess they never knew existed. Now that I am back, I need to change everything and take back what was originally mine. I am his only daughter after all. The one who needs to sit on the throne.

Anyway. It feels weird that I have to see my past in a form of a book-a fairy tale at that. It seemed like the Goddess wanted to fuel my hatred for that girl. She was the main character of this book! I don't know if Goddess Raya is on my side or not, but she gave me a chance. All I have to do is grab it and use my brain.

I am currently in the body of a 4-year old and I am planning to meet my father and the duchess-my aunt. I don't know if my small body can handle walking for that long but I am desperate.

My aunt is one of the few people who stood by my side (sort of) before I turned back the time but she couldn't do anything because she nevet met me and obviously she didn't trust me that much. Still, she tried her best for me and I appreciate that.

The problem? I don't know where his palace is. I never went outside my palace before-I know, my life sucked. I've decided that I also need to enjoy my life. Not just any life but life as a princess. Gorgeous dress, jewelries, shoes. A beautiful palace-Goddess Raya specifically said that : You need to stay in the palace dedicated for me. Raya's palace is for the crown prince or princess. I am not sure if I can live there. Honestly, all I want is to get out of that palace of destruction where my mom died.

Everything in this palace is big. I am starting to get dizzy. I've been walking for quite some time and I still can't find the palace that I am looking for. It might be too late. My aunt rarely visits-they kinda hate each other for some reason (maybe, I'm wrong).

My aunt seemed like a good person. I don't know about my dad-he killed me. My mom was a good person-I don't know why she chose dad over everything she had. Is dad a good person? Charming? Charismatic? I felt nothing when I saw him-nothing but fear but mostly hatred.

My feet started to hurt. I decided to take a rest-I don't know where is this place.

"I can't believe you said that!" I heard a woman speak. Who is this woman?

"They are nothing but a bunch of dogs," a man answered.

"Yeah. But they are not wrong," the woman said. The way they argue felt familiar. Suddenly, I felt a brush of air surrounds me.

I stand up and startd started running towards but I tripped and fell in front of them. Well, that was embarrassing.

"Who is this child?" I heard her. She help me stand-up. I know she's a good person.

"Your eyes-," she look at the man behind her. As if, she's asking a question. A question, we all know.

Being from an imperial blood-she also have the golden eyes. It suits her silver hair. She's so pretty.

The man walk closer and kneel in front of me. Then smirked that give me chills-I felt like I am going to throw up.

"Lia Amaris Real Del Xeiraya. That's your name-right?"

Huh? This guy? How did he know my name? Don't tell me he always knew?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 27.5K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
24K 696 20
Reincarnating, dying, repeat. My life revolves around those three. This has been going on for so long that my memory of my first life already became...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
233K 7.7K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...