๐‹๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹

By Imp3rfectDoll

She's fallin' in love now Losin' control now Fightin' the truth Tryin' to hide But I think it's alright More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
05
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
11
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67 pt.1
67 pt.2
68
69
70
71
72
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

59

15.7K 862 200
By Imp3rfectDoll

-FLASHBACK-

"First I would like to say congratulations to each and every one of you for completing highschool and graduating." The professor said.

"This is the start of building up your future, College is different from highschool in a way, Difference is college not gone take the bullshit y'all fed to teachers in highschool. Y'all dealing wit' the real world now so be prepared cause most of these professors not gone give it to you straight like I am." He explained.

"Now all you have to do is your account set up online for my class I have y'all's logins I emailed it to everybody last night." He said.

"This is where you're assignments will be as well as announcements concerning if class is canceled or due dates. That's all I have planned for today." He said before going to his seat.

"Excuse you." I said to this boy that walked past my seat to sit down cause he bumped into my seat.

"Excuse you, the fuck?" He said before looking me and I got a good look at him and he looked me up and down.

His skin tone was caramel and he had tattoos on his neck, arms and both of his hands. He was actually fine.

"It's 10 in the morning whatchu got a attitude for girl?" He asked me and I went back to typing on my laptop.

"I don't have an attitude you bumped into my chair and didn't say excuse me." I said.

"You ain't give me a chance to smartass lil girl." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's yo' name?" He asked me.

"Kaelyn." I mumbled.

"Mm." He said.

"Mm what?" I asked.

"Nothin' lil mama." He licked his lips.

How the fuck he gone ask me for my name then proceed to call me a nickname.

"What's yours?" I asked.

"Makai- Damn can I help you? Fuck? All in my mouth mind yo' business." He said to a girl that was behind him and she rolled her eyes.

"You so rude." I said to him.

"You can get out my business too I wasn't talking to you." He said. "But back to our conversation my name Makai." He said.

"You said that already." I said.

"I was rudely interrupted though- Boy bye ain't nobody interrupt you I ain't say shit to you." The girl cut him off.

"Don't matter you was starin all in my conversation." He said.

"No i wasn't." She lied. "You sound childish." She said.

"Ok? And you give makeup a bad name, boneless ass lashes you got on." He said dryly and my mouth dropped. This boy ain't got no filter her lashes looked cute to me.

"Leave my lashes alone i'm getting a fill in soon and yo' friend gone pay for it." She said looking at the boy beside Makai.

"Tuh, you funny as fuck for that." He laughed.

I just went back to doing what I was doing on my laptop and huffed while tapping my pen on the desk.

"Can you stop?" Makai asked. "I got a headache and that shit finna piss me off." He said.

"Aw." I said still tapping my pen.

"Girl fuck you."

Fine ass

"Kaelyn you wanna go that party?" Nariyah asked me. Me and her share a dorm and she seems nice so far.

"Parties not really my scene." I mumbled thinking back to two months ago.

"C'mon please? It's our first college party, ion wanna go if you not going." She said.

"Don't let me get in the way of your fun if wanna go, go." I said.

"Nah cause it's not gone be the same, you the only person i talk to at this college and we barely know each other, we can just do something else." She suggested.

"Like what?" I asked.

"ion know drunk bowling?" She asked.

"I don't drink." I twisted my lips to the side.

"Ouuu wanna go to the skating rink? She asked. "It's not gone be as crowded cause it's a monday night." She said considering my social anxiety.

"Okay that sounds good." I said.

"Ion know what I was thinking bout a party anyways cause you got social anxiety and my ass ain't no better cause i'm shy and was gone most definitely hug the wall the entire time." She said and we laughed.

"Ahehehe." This boy mocked her laugh.

"Khalil don't start wit me cause one wipe and that white chalk gone be gone." She said.

"I wish you would." He said.

"Miss I don't know nobody." I teased.

"Khalil ain't nobody special ain't that right?" She looked at him.

"You nobody special, I feel all these girls the same." This boy on the other side of Makai said.

"All that talking shit be extra." Khalil joined in.

"Just a bunch of jack asses sounding like a youth choir." This girl said. The same girl that was in me and Makai's conversation.

"Shut up Dayla, big wig ass." The boy said.

"You on thin ice brandon." Dayla said.

"Imagine." Makai shook his head tryna be funny.

"Y'all all friends or some?" Nariyah asked.

"Yeah but me and Makai cousins." Khalil answered and Makai laid his head down.

"Fuck a breath." Brandon said out of nowhere.

"What time we leave out this bitch." Makai mumbled and I looked at the clock on the wall.

I slick ain't wanna answer his question cause he seem mean and ion want him to go off on me so easily cause then imma cry.

As I looked away from the clock my phone made a sound indicating that I got a text message.

Nariyah❤️

𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸
𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝗳𝘂𝗻

𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸
𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀.

"What you laughing at?" Khalil asked.

"Nothing, y'all wanna go to Cascade with us, or y'all going to that party?" She asked.

"Hell nah we ain't going to that party ion got time to hear sororities squealing and fraternities barking." Brandon said.

"That's they signature they supposed to do that." Dayla chimed.

"We'll slide through text me the time."Khalil looked at her.

"Dayla you coming too?" Nariyah asked.

"Little ole me? What do i owe to this lovely invite- girl shut the fuck up and just say yes or no." Brandon cut her off.

"Y'all need to stop being extra a nigga tryna sleep." Makai said and i looked him then he looked me up and down before laying his head back on desk and he turned the other way.

A few minutes later class was dismissed and everybody left out.

"Nariyah I'll be back I'm finna go to the snack bar and sit down." I said.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah it's just tight in here, i'll be fine." I assured.

"Khalil i'll be back- girl have fun i'll be okay I promise." I said.

"Text me if some wrong." She said and I nodded before walking away. We both thought that it wasn't going to be crowded but it was.

After I walked to the snack bar and got some hot cheetos. I looked around and it just felt like everybody was looking at me when in reality they weren't.

I felt so closed in to the point where i started to get nervous so I just took my skates off by our stuff and got my shoes before fast walking outside.

Once I got outside I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as my chest went up and down.

"You straight?" I jumped looking beside me at Makai because he scared me.

"My fault I ain't mean to scare you." He said.

"It's good." I said.

"You walked out here fast as fuck, you straight?" He asked.

"It's just a lot of people inside I had to get some fresh air." I said.

"Hm." He said handing me a water bottle.

"No thank you." I said.

"It ain't been open, take it." He said and I looked at him before grabbing the water bottle.

"Thank you." I mumbled before everybody rushed out the skating rink after hearing a gun shot.

"The fuck?" Makai mumbled.

"Shouldn't we be running?" I asked and he looked down at me as he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"How you gone jump when I came out but ain't jump when you heard them gunshots?" He asked.

"Guns don't scare me, people do." I said.

"Go that way." He directed and we went to his car as I got a phone call from Nariyah, it was perfect timing too cause I was gone text her.

"Hello you good? where you at?" She asked.

"I was already outside before it happened, i'm with Makai." I said.

"Tell him to meet at the waffle house." She said.

"Wha- I gotta ride with him?" I asked.

"Girl ain't nobody finna kidnap yo' ass get in the car." He said opening the door on my side.

"I guess I'll see you later." I said ending the phone call and when I got in he closed the door.

I put my hands in my lap as I tried to look everywhere but at him.

"You sure you straight?" He asked again.

"Yes i just have anxiety i'm fine." I said and he let the windows down as he drove out the parking lot.
____________________________________

Chile social anxiety ain't no joke I remember when I used to be scared to just go to a regular store, I couldn't even leave the house it was so bad but it's better now period🌚

I didn't update these few days cause I was on a trip

I did a flashback cause I'm stuck and ain't know what else to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 10.6K 55
' ๐š‹๐š•๐šž๐šŽ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š– - ๐™น๐š‘๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽฬ ๐™ฐ๐š’๐š”๐š˜ .
25.5K 1.2K 13
โThis is just my truth,โž
59.9K 2.1K 25
If only you knew, don't judge a book by its cover...
642K 33.6K 70
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ" ๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž, ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐...