infinite love .

By scarlettsrealwife_

in which two would find their way back to each other . A Natasha Romanoff X Female OC . More

Characters .
Flashbacks .

Chapter 1

13 1 2
By scarlettsrealwife_

Years later .

Natasha pov-

Hanging up the phone I got up and walked to fury's office at shield . He said something about having a new prisoner . Usually I don't work with prisoners since I'm an avenger but he said this one is different .

"She's not talking we don't know if she speaks English or not , I need you to break her" he said . Hmm These workers are so lazy can't even get a prisoner to talk . Lazy .

I signed and walked in the room . The girl had her head down but she had brown locs covering her face . I slammed her portfolio on the table and she looked up at me glaring .

I stopped breathing .. It was Willow ?? My Willow ?
lo ??

Tears in my eyes "Willow ? "  I whispered , she just smirked at me .

"My princess, I'm surprised you didn't forget about me " she spat out .

No , she's mad at me . I deserve it I guess I left her didn't I ?

"Of course I remember you lo " i mumbled hurt .

"Smh I'm surprised Natalia or should I say 'Natasha' ? " she laughed.  no body has called me Natalia in years ..

"I'm sorry ok ? I didn't want to leave you it was my only way out so I took it , I think about you everyday I still love you please forgive me lo I'm so sorry " I cried out . I know I sound desperate I would never beg anyone for forgiveness , hell I would never let somebody see me so valuable . But Willow she's different she knows me better than myself . Or she used to ?

"I know princess I'm not mad I would have did the same thing , plus bringing you with me but we can't change the past ." She said smiling . I love that about her so understanding.

"Why are you here ? " I asked . That should've been the first question I asked .

Is she in trouble ?

In danger ??

A threat to the avengers ?

"I been on the radar for a while I got tired and I let them catch me . " she said shrugging .

"Why are you on the radar are you killing people ?"I asked .

"That's all I know , being an assassin but I quit I haven't killed in about a year , I been staying on the low . " Willow confessed .

"Good " I said we just stared at each other . Her eyes are the perfect shade of brown . And her lips don't get me started on those so kissable .

"We need to get you out of here , I'm gonna convince nick to let you join the avengers so you can stay with me and be my responsibility " I said already getting up to talk to nick .

"I love you my princess "she yelled as a walked out the room . I smiled , oh fuck how much I miss her ..

Okk i don't know if this is good .. I really tried plz give me suggestions for the next chapter ! And plz vote 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 39.8K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
466K 13.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
590K 49.1K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...