League Of Justice (Abandoned)

By Amani_Joy

THIS IS ABANDONED IM SORRY Mme.Bustiers class I'm also posting this on AO3 but I'm posting it here bc i haven... More

THIS FIC IS ABANDOND
Pics 1
Chapter 1

Chapter 2 (not finished)

1 0 0
By Amani_Joy

1 week later

Marinette gathered her suitcases early in the morning she was going to the airport with ALL of her class Chloe and adrien would be stopping by because the the airport was 20 minutes away from me.

She went and grabbed this

It was a glove that didn't break or anything and was made to not affect the airplane this way she could use this as her phone because she still had plans to make*There was 2 btw*

She grabbed her suitcases

And took them downstairs she saw that Adrien and chloe were here Adrien came and helped her put them inside the limo and said goodbye to her parents*Neglectful Parents au im sorry*

TIME SKIP TO WHEN THERE ON THE PLANE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
265K 9.2K 105
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 35.8K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...