Insanity [Light × Reader × L]

Oleh BlackJack_666

Y/n's Life is a nightmare . But what happens when she gets transported into Death Note, her favourite anime a... Lebih Banyak

1]A New life.
2]In a New World
3]Who Was she?
4]Her Attention
5]Meeting
6]Sneaking out
7]journey
9]I missed you
10]3 years later
11]Connecting the dots.
12]Ryuk.
13]Rin
14]Light Vs L
15]information
16]Alias
17]Bus hijacking
18]Change of plan
19] X's plan
20]Kira
21]Kira or Light
22]Task force
23]Shoko
24]A Free Bird
25] Desperation.
26]Cameras
27]Light will cook
28]Sayu's lies.
29]Do you know how much I searched for you?
30]Dont touch her
31] Thoughts
32]"Just leave her alone"
33] I challenge you
34] Questions
35]Marriage?
36]Kira strikes
37]Someone is falling in love.
38]Suspicion?
39]someone named X
40]A Case
41]Love Triangle
42]Light's mother
43]Identity
44]Misa
45]They meet
46]Dillema
47]Transported
48] Odd man.
49]Back to the death note world
50)Concern
51] "Because I care,Y/n"
52] Phone number
53] Unpredictable
54] sneaky things
55] hide
56] Raye....
57] Oh no.
58] Afraid to fall in love
59]I'm not jealous. Right?
60] He's back.
61] Old man.. yet again.
62] L needs Love Advice?
63] Confinement for Light
64]Experimentation
65] Raye's Resurrection
66]Raye knows
67] Confession to Light
68] Reaper
69] Hospital

8]L

7.8K 260 57
Oleh BlackJack_666

Reader's perspective:

Soon I had arrived at wammys house.
I gazed at the majestic building that stood ahead me. It wasnt shown in the anime much but it looked just like i had imagined. I heard few yells from the rooftop . Without thinking I dropped my bags and ran inside ,up the stairs to the rooptop. 1 girl and 2 boys were surrounding and bulliying someone. The girl teased and yelled at the victim but he just stood still like a rock. Irritated by him,one of the boys pushed him to the floor and the other one picked up his hand to slap the guy. Immediately I rushed towards the scene and caught his hand mid air. I yanked it down and glared at the trio. They slowly backed away and ran out cowardly. I sighed and turned to the victim. My eyes widened slightly . A young boy with an extremely familiar face. He wore a white tshirt and blue full length jeans. His dishevelled hair swayed in the breeze as his dull ,hawk like eyes stared at me intently. I extended my hand out for him to get up. His eyes slowly shifted towards my hand. He looked lost deep in thought for a moment ,his thumb on his lips,probably contemplating my intentions and then put his hand in mine. I gently pulled him up and now we were face to face. I had thought about meeting L quite a few times. But now that he was face to face with me, I didn't know what to say. Even though I knew his life was not easy, I didn't imagine it would be so hard . Ofcoarse he would get bullied and teased because he was unique...
Then I realised that I shouldn't interfere with his already hard life and become an obstacle for him. I had seen L and I was satisfied with that.
His eyes looked at me with a look that he never showed before. I dug my pocket and removed a pendant. It was from my previous life. When I didn't have the strength to move on I'd look at this pendant and get that power.
I held the pendant out and with both my hands I put it around his neck.
He flinched and looked down at it.
"When you feel like giving up,remember that there is someone who cares about you." His lips parted . I just turned and left. Picking up my bags,I went straight to the station and left for the airport.

Light's perspective:

I couldnt sleep. Without seeing Y/n I felt restless. I lay on my bed in the dark but my eyes were open. My eyes only concentrated on y/n's house. Something in my heart burnt even thinking about her not returning evn though Iknew she said she'd be back. Where are you Y/N...
Please come back

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

657K 24.1K 100
Winner of DeathNoteAwards Golden Apple section, Highest Ranking: #1 in Deathnote [COMPLETED] ACTION PACKED in the later chapters --- (Y/N) Lives in t...
453K 18.3K 73
[Book 1/?] [unedited] You had known L since he arrived at the orphanage thanks to Mr Wammy telling you to make friends with him and show him around...
1M 21.4K 184
ADVENTURETIMEFANTICS L X READER ONESHOT SERIES 2 BOOK 1 [BOOK 1/3] [UNEDITED] So by now you would know the drill, but this ones a bit different! This...
15 1 1
what if light and L were freinds working together against a different death note user will are freindship solve this case...