Purple Stories | Taekook

By BlackdiaryV

Book 1. End Of The Contract ✨ Book 2. Assistant Mommy✨ O/s 3. Happy JK Day ✨ ✓ O/s 4. Happy Namjoonie Day✨ ✓ ... More

End Of The Contract-1
End Of The Contract-2
End Of The Contract-3
End Of The Contract-4
End Of The Contract-6
End Of The Contract -7
End Of The Contract - 8
End Of The Contract - 9
End Of The Contract -10
Happy JK DAY
Happy JK DAY -2
Happy Namjoonie Day
Assistant Mommy-1
Assistant Mommy-2
Assistant Mommy-3
Assistant Mommy-4
Assistant Mommy-5
Assistant Mommy-6
Assistant Mommy-7 *
Assistant Mommy-8
Assistant mommy-9
Assistant Mommy-10
Assistant Mommy - 11
Assistant Mommy-12
Assistant Mommy-13
Assistant mommy-14
Assistant Mommy-15
Assistant Mommy-16
Assistant Mommy-17
Assistant Mommy-18
Assistant Mommy-19*
Assistant Mommy - 20*

End Of The Contract-5

2.6K 136 62
By BlackdiaryV

"Baby I have to attend an urgent meeting in Japan for a week. Can you look after Jungkook for me?" Yoongi informed his husband from his office.

"F-for a week?" Jimin asked while thinking for a second time whether he should tell about Jungkook or not. But the older one just said he has an urgent meeting.

"Yeah it's unexpected but important. I have to go." Yoongi sighed.

"O-okay. Try to c-come soon." Jimin rubbed his forehead.

"I'll but.. are you fine? You don't sound good." Yoongi frowned.

"I-i'm fine. I-its just I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, mochi. Anyways, can you hand the phone to Jungkook? I want to talk."

"W-what d-do you want to talk?" Jimin gulped.

"Nothing such. I just wanted to tell him that he doesn't have to worry about anything. He has a Hyung by his side so he should take care of himself and the baby." Suga let out a heavy sigh.

"O-oh don't worry I will tell him. He is sleeping right now."

"Hmm okay then I am hanging up. I will call after reaching there."

"Yeah, bye , take care." Jimin disconnected the call and exhaled the breath he was holding for so long.

"God, where did he run away? I must find him before Yoongi Hyung comes back. Please keep him safe." Jimin prayed before rushing towards the door.

Opening the door he saw a car coming towards him. He scoffed in frustration.. recognising they are the last person he wants to see right now. He went near his own car ignoring the person. He was about to sit inside his car when a voice stopped him.

"Jimin... Jimin... Yaah wait! Where are you going?" Jin asked, stopping him.

"I don't find it important to tell you." Jimin glared, opening the door.

"Okay but can you tell me where's Jungkook? It's really important."

"What do you want from him now? Give him a lecture about how he should give his husband another chance like it's not a big deal??" Jimin gritted his teeth.

"Yes, Taehyung deserves a chance to explain himself. He is innocent. They both were trapped in a game of misunderstanding. That's why Jungkook has to listen to him once."

"What do you want him to explain about last night? Like he was needy or something and Jungkook was not available. That's why he called his bitch to have some fun? You want him to explain this? Jimin chuckled in disgust.

"Behave. Jimin." Jin said sternly. "I know how you must be feeling but-----

"Look I don't have time for 'The Kim's Shits'. We are not your servants to listen to your every command. So please don't teach me how to behave NOT WHEN KOOK RAN AWAY AND THAT'S ALL BECAUSE OF TAEHYUNG." Jimin yelled, making Jin flinch.

"OH MY GOD!!! What are you saying? Where did he run away?" Jin panicked.

"I.... I don't know but I have to find him soon. I-i hope he's fine." Jimin's eyes went teary again. He sat inside the car but Jin held the door.

"Wait Jimin. I am coming with you too. You go to the passenger seat. I'll drive." Jin assured him. Jimin didn't reject his offer knowing he can't do anything alone.

Jin dialed one of his friend's number who works on airways as Kim's flight manager.

"Hey Jinyoung. How are you?"

"Actually yeah. Can you check the passenger lists and tell me if Young Master's wife's name is there or not? And please check the CCTV too."

"Thanks bye." Jin hanged the call, turning the car on the main road that leads to the airport.

"What happened? Jimin asked worriedly.

"He's trying but we are going to check on the airport too. Don't worry he'll be fine."

"I hope so.." Jimin whispered, a wave of fear was building inside him. He just hoped Kook didn't take any wrong step.

As they lived near the airport it didn't take longer to reach there. Parking the car, Jimin rushed to the waiting hall while Jin went to the reception hall.

"What happened Jinyoung? Did you find anything about him?" Jin asked, roaming his eyes around.

"No, Mr. Kim Jungkook's name is not listed. And our team had searched the whole airport; they didn't see him anywhere.

"Are you sure?" Jin frowned.

"Of course."

"Keep updating me if you find him."

"Sure don't worry."

Jin came out of the hall and went to the waiting room to call Jimin when his eyes fell on Yoongi who was standing with some people. He walked towards him.

"Yoongi." He tapped his shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

"I came with Jimin too. Our manager checked the whole airport. He's not here." Jin sighed.

"Who's not here?" He asked, confused.

"Ju-

"Ohh Hyung I found you." Jimin jumped between them.

"Jimin!! Why are you here?" Suga frowned.

"I came to say goodbye and take care and I'll miss you." He laughed awkwardly.. signaling Jin to wait outside.

"Really but I will be back in a week.. maybe before then that."

"That's too long. But it's okay."

"Hmm... take care of yourself and Jungkook too.. you know right-

"Sir Yoongi, we should go now." One of his colleagues called.

"Yeah." He nodded at him before turning towards Jimin.

"Don't worry I'll take care of everything. You should focus on your project." Jimin smiled.

"By love you." Suga pecked his forehead. Jimin nodded. With that he went inside with his colleagues for his departure.

Jimin headed towards the parking lot where Jin was waiting inside his car.

"We have to find Jungkook before Suga hyung comes back." Jimin spoke while sitting inside.

"Does he have any friends or any relatives?"

"Eunwoo is his only friend besides me but he's not living here as far as I know."

"I think we should file a complaint." Jin suggested moving the steering wheel. Jimin nodded in agreement. They drive off to the police station.

***

Meanwhile Namjoon and Mrs. Kim were standing in front of the operation theatre as Taehyung's surgery was going on. Surgeons were operating on him while nurses were standing beside them for help.

"J-Joon-ah he'll be fine right? Nothing will happen to my baby right?" Mrs. Kim whispered, silently crying looking at his son's condition.. who has his eyes closed.

"Don't cry Aunt. We have to be strong for our Taehyung. He needs our support.. us." Namjoon pats her head. Mrs Kim nodded slowly, wiping her tears.

Taehyung was lying on the stretcher.. wearing an oxygen mask. His vitals shown in the machines were normal for now. Anesthesia was working on his body as he was not in his senses but there was an expression of distress on his face.. and it was not because of the pain of the surgery but a memory.. that was playing in his mind.

Taehyung stepped inside his mansion after a week of his vacation in Los Angeles with his friends. He frowned when he found no one inside.. strange it gave him an abandoned feeling. Usually there's always a certain bunny running around here and there.. doing house chores with maids or plays around after completing his duty. But today there was no sign of him.. not like he cared but the maids and guards were not present too.

He tried to not mind but little did he expected a small greeting from the bunny like he always gets since the last two months of his new marriage.. although he never greeted back nor gave a single nod.. nor ever glanced at the boy. He shrugged, walking towards the kitchen. He was so hungry since he didn't want to have his breakfast on the plane or maybe exactly because he wanted to have something more tasty made by his wife.. no one knows.

He felt disappointed when he found nothing inside the fridge except some fruits and jams. He grunted slamming the door hard.

"How dare he leave the house without making any food for me." He clenched his jaws pulling his phone out from his pocket. The words were ready in his tongue.. that will soon rain over the boy. He was supposed to follow every rule made by his husband which was added in the contract by Taehyung himself in order to take revenge and he won't bear any negligence.

He switched on his phone which he had turned off for a week. He didn't wanted to get disturbed by anyone after the huge fight he had with his father last week.. so he turned it off as soon as he reached the airport. But he couldn't believed his eyes when he saw a total number of seven hundred missed calls from his family.

"Fuck!!" He dialed his mother's number.. who received his call after a few rings.

"Hello Mom"

"T-Tae w-where were you? Y-your a-appa" She cried over the phone.

"W-what happened to him?" A fear formed inside him.

"H-he... accident.. T-Tae c-come h-hospital please..." she cried miserably.

"DON'T WORRY!! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO HIM. I'M COMING!! I'M COMING!!" He ran towards his car and drove fastly to the hospital.

After parking the car.. he rushed to the reception hall. "Excuse me. Can you tell me where Chairman Kim is kept."

"Young Master. Chairman Kim is shifted to the operation theatre. It's on the 7th floor on the left side.. last corner."

"O-ohk." He walked fastly towards the lift but it was already in use. He cursed taking the stairs. He couldn't lose a minute standing outside when his mother needed him.

"2 more floors shit!" He was breathing heavily running on the stairs. He was exhausted by now.. his whole upper body was soaked in sweat.. but he didn't stop for a second. He felt like he'd be late for something important if doesn't reach on time.. and the fear was unbearable.

Within a few minutes he reached the floor where his father was getting operated on. "Now Left corner" he breathed in relief before rushing towards the way. He saw his family members standing near the door.

"Mom.." he called from behind, getting everyone's attention.

"Tae~" his mother sobbed, coming towards him. He glanced confusedly at everyone who were crying.

"A-appa is he f-fine?" He asked, hugging his mother tightly.

"H-he has-

The door of the room opened and a group of surgeons stepped outside.. among them a certain surgeon was also standing there.. a certain surgeon wife of Kim Taehyung whose face was covered with a mask, hands in blood and eyes with tears. He slowly took off his mask and looked down.

"J-jungkook what h-happened? U-uncle is fine right?" Namjoon asked

Taehyung became more confused looking at his miserable face until a thunderstorm fell over his body by hearing the words that escaped from his mouth.

"A-appa l-left us.." he whispered, controlling his sobb.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Mrs. Kim screamed loudly falling down on the ground before she started crying miserably. All the family members rushed towards her except Taehyung who became frozen in his spot.

"Dad, you called me?" Taehyung bowed.

"Hmm.." Mr. Kim hummed while drinking the tea.

"May I know why?"

"What do you think I called you for?"

"Maybe to ask Jungkook for a date or something." He scoffed internally.

"If so.. then you shouldn't have come here when you knew it already?"

"I don't have any time for him." He shrugged.

"Ohh so my useless son doesn't have any time for his wife.. because he's busy working day and night with the new secretary. Right Young Master?" Mr. Kim laughed.

"WHO TOLD YOU TO INTERFERE MY LIFE??" Taehyung slammed his fist on the table.

"Lower your tone Kim Taehyung." Mr. Kim glared.

"This is the only thing I've been doing since birth.. but NOT TODAY.

WHAT DO THINK ABOUT ME? YOUR PUPPET??

LEAVE MODELING.. I LEFT!

WORK ON YOUR COMPANY.. I WORKED!

BREAK UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.. I BROKE UP.

SIGN THE CONTRACT.. I SIGNED.

MARRY THAT DOCTOR OF YOURS.. I MARRIED.

AND NOW WHAT? ARE YOU GOING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD LOVE HIM OR NOT??

UNTIL WHEN?? UNTIL WHEN YOU WANT TO RULE MY LIFE?" Taehyung yelled loudly. He was breathing heavily.. glaring at his father with red eyes. The room was still echoing with his outburst.

"I will rule over your life until I feel like you become a human. Until you live like a responsible person, a responsible son.. husband and father.. Not like a street dog." Mr Kim said blankly.

"You better not hope much from me.. because I was always useless in your eyes in everyway so I don't mind and I will continue to live like that.

From now on my life. My rules. You are no one to decide what's good for me." He warned and turned his back.

"I guess this audacity to talk back to your father came from the so-called power of the new position you're holding now. Am I right Kim Taehyung?" Mr. Kim stood up from his chair.. walking towards him.

"Yeah so what. I am the CEO of Kim Industries. I can do whatever I want." He smirked.

"You're still so wrong son. A CEO is nothing but a puppet of The Chairman.

And you know very well that.. in a snap of my sign you will be thrown out of that position." His father sighed walking towards the book self.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEM WITH ME?! CAN'T YOU SEE ME HAPPY FOR A SECOND?

I REALLY WISH IF I WAS NOT BORN AS YOUR SON. I REALLY HATE YOU. PLEASE KNOW THAT."

"His BP is dropping." A surgeon informed, looking at the readings.

"His blood is losing too."

"Dr. Meong we need to hurry."

"Hold on. In the count of three."

"1.... 2.... 3..... shoot."

The machines started beeping loudly alerting the surgeons.. Taehyung's started getting pale with each passing second and his body kept rising up and down from the electric shocks but the electrocardiogram machine attached through wires in his body kept showing the low movements of his heart slowly until it monitered a thin line..

"We have found a dead body near the Han river."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 56 9
Well it's just an one shot book Bp tae /bottom taehyung Top jungkook Fem tae/bp tae If you're not comfortable then avoid it... There will be more o...
166K 3.4K 38
A book which consists of vkook/taekook one shot stories. ⬆️TAEHYUNG/V ⬇️KOOKIE 《ABFV2 by CUTAEBUNNY started on 180615~on going》
36.9K 1.6K 9
Helloooo my babiessss....so i came with a new taekook short book...this book is specially a thank you gift for you all for showing me soo much love a...
14.8K 649 8
JUST JUNGKOOK BEEN SWITCH FOR EACH OTHER ⛔️ Top Jungkook/ Top Jimin BOOK CONTAINS JIKOOK ANGTS FLUFF SWITCH BOTTOM JUNGKOOK BOTTOM JIMIN SMU...