Our Incomplete Story[KL Rahul...

By cricketloverAk_18

I downloaded this cover from Pinterest, Book #1 in loveforever series... Disclaimer: This story is complete... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(Part-1)
Chapter 6(Part-2)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
New Story
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
About this Book (QnA)

Chapter 10

181 27 22
By cricketloverAk_18

Third-person-pov

After a week.

Rahul and Nisha become so close that, they both started sharing their secrets with each other.

They were having an ethnic day at their university. students danced to various songs in the afternoon and night Cultural program was going on.

“Ava, It’s too boring, I’m going to the hostel, will you come?” Nisha asked Avani.

“No, I’m waiting for a particular performance.” Ava said.

“You stay, I need to change this saree.”Nisha  started moving towards the hostel but she found Rahul talking with his friends near the canteen, she decided not to disturb him, Nisha was going beside Rahul, and Rahul noticed that.

“Hey, where are you going?” Rahul asked.

“These programs are too boring, I’m going to the hostel.” Nisha said.

“Yeah, it’s too boring, we also came out after the speech of trustee sir .” Rahul said.

“He talked for one hour, who will talk like that.?” Nisha said.

Kailash and Lucky just stood there looking at them.

“What will you do after going to the hostel? come let’s roam around.” Rahul said.

“Yeah but not in the college too much loud music.” Nisha said.

“Oh, then where to go?” Rahul questioned.

They both thought for some time and looked at each other and said “Let’s go to that place.” Both said in unison.

“Which place?” Lucky asked confusingly.

“I will tell you that, let them go, you guys go.” Kailash smiled.

“Bye” Rahul said and with Nisha went to a parking area to take the car.

“They both look good together right, between where did they go?” Lucky asked.

“Yeah, who knows where they went, I will ask him once he came and tell you.” Kailash said and they went to the canteen to eat something.

Meanwhile in a parking area

“The parking system at university is good” Nisha was walking and didn’t see a stone, she was wearing high heels, she kept her leg on the stone, her leg slipped and she was about to fall to the ground, Rahul caught her by the waist and stopped her from falling.

She felt shivers under her body when his hand touched her bare waist.

“Are you ok?” Rahul asked.

“Yes” Nisha stood up properly.

“Let’s go.” Rahul said and they sat in the car and went out.

Rahul was driving the car, and Nisha was observing the city.

“This city looks Peaceful at night, it’s just 9 pm but almost half of the city slept.” Nisha said.

“That’s the speciality of this city, between your looking hot in the saree.” Rahul winked.

“Thank you.” Nisha tried to hide her blush by looking aside.

“Don’t you have any crush in university.?” Rahul asked while driving.

“I have, Vinayak.” Nisha said

“Who? that guy with spects, who was your senior.?” Rahul said.

“Yes he is, his ass best in the world,” Nisha said.

Suddenly Rahul stopped the car after hearing her words.

“What happened.?” Nisha asked innocently.

“How innocently you are asking, girl almost gave me heart attack.” Rahul started the car.

“Why? hmm let me think, you thought girls won’t check out boys right.?” Nisha said.

“Yeah, I mean I had an only relationship, I never heard her talking about other boy features, but Naksha used to say girls won’t check out boys much,but if they do, they do it like the way boys do. ” Rahul said.

“Come out your Naksha land and see the world bruh, but she is kind of right, we check out boys secretly.” Nisha said.

“Oh, what do you think about my ass.?” Rahul chuckled.

“I won’t see the ass, which is committed to another girl.” Nisha winked, They both shared a laugh.

“How times change right, few days ago we were kind of arch-enemies now we are talking like we know each other from ages.” Nisha said.

“Yeah, as time changes we also need to change.” Rahul said.

“I hope our family also, stop fighting.” Nisha observed an ice cream stall on the road. “Rahul stops the car, I want ice cream.” Rahul stopped the car.

“For you which flavour.?” Nisha asked.

“Strawberry.” Rahul said.

Nisha went near the stall to bring the ice cream and Rahul stood near his car, his phone started ringing. It was from his granny.

“Hi, granny. How are you.?” Rahul asked.

“I’m fine Rahul, where are you?” Kanika asked.

“I... I’m at college” Rahul lied “Didn’t you sleep granny it’s already 9:30.?” Rahul questioned.

“I was about to sleep but I remembered yesterday was my dad's 90th birthday, if he didn’t die in that accident that was planned by that family, we would have celebrated his birthday grandly, I remembered you, that’s why I called you” Kanika sounded like she was about cry.

“Stop crying thinking about past granny, what’s happened is happened, we can’t change it.” Rahul looked at Nisha, who was giving  cup ice cream to the children who are playing there, Rahul smiled and looked at her.

“Yeah,I need to stop thinking about the past, we can’t change it, but we can change the future, I hope you remembered what I asked you to do? Good night.” Kanika cut the call.

Rahul kept the phone in his pocket and looked at Nisha, who was walking toward him with a bright smile on her face and carrying a small bag full of ice creams.

“How? , how can I cheat this beautiful soul? , I can’t, but at the same time I want to see my granny happy also.” Rahul thought.

“Hey, what are you thinking.?” Nisha asked.

“Nothing, come let’s go.” Rahul started the car.

Meanwhile in Reddy's house.

Kanika was standing in front of the mirror in her room “He cheated me right, he abandoned me in the middle of nothing, my life become hell after that, I can’t do anything for that, but Mahendra Shetty my grandson gonna take revenge for your wrongdoing, he will make your loving granddaughter’s life a living hell.” Kanika laughed evilly by looking at herself in the mirror.

Meanwhile, Rahul and Nisha reached the top of the hill, Nisha was sitting on the car bonnet and eating ice cream silently as Rahul was talking on phone with Nakshatra, leaning his back to the car.

“You need to take care of yourself, potato, don’t go out if it’s cold outside.” Rahul said.

“Potato?” Nisha thought.

“Ok then take care of yourself, bye love you potato.” Rahul cut the call and sat beside Nisha.

“What happened?” Nisha said.

“Fever, it seems, she won’t take care of herself, she always roams around in cold.” Rahul said.

“So your potato gets a fever and all huh.” Nisha laughed.

“You also, even she hates the name, give me Ice cream.” Rahul frowned.

“It sounds like…leave it here take ice cream.” Nisha gave him a cover.

Rahul started eating ice cream.

“This strawberry ice cream flavour is so good.” Rahul licked the spoon.

Nisha bit her lower lip looking at Rahul licking at the spoon and looked aside.

Rahul remembered his granny’s words while eating and looked at Nisha, she was busy on her phone, and Rahul had a lot of questions in his mind regarding asking Nisha or how to approach Nisha about love or a date, but finally, he agreed to ask Nisha.

“Nish…” Rahul was about to call her but his phone sounded, he checked the message.

“Whose message?” Nisha asked.

“Kailash, the hostel gate will close in half an hour it seems, come let’s go.” Rahul said after reading the message.

“I will ask her some other time.” Rahul thought and started the car and went back to the hostel……

Hi busy people

How's the chapter?

What do you think about Kanika?

What do you think? What's gonna happen next.

Next update
Saturday

Precap:
The first kiss between Rahul and Nisha
How, where and all, wait for the next chapter

Please do vote and comment on your opinion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...
1.3M 53.2K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...
11.9K 578 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
94.2K 3.8K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...