๐„๐ณ๐ซ๐š | 18+

By rainxcigarettes

"You have no idea how badly I need to kiss you," he says softly, his gray eyes glancing between mine, then do... More

Author's Note
Character's Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
E P I L O G U E

52

7.7K 201 132
By rainxcigarettes

mature content

"What?" He asks, a smirk creeping to his face. He stands above me, bare chested, his dark hair messy and disheveled, black makeup smudged all around his eyes, his chest rising and falling at an unusually fast pace, while I lay on my bed half naked, propped up on my elbows, waiting in anticipation.

"You heard me." I say, lifting myself into a sitting position. This way, my face is leveled with his abdomen. My bed is abnormally tall, if I hadn't mentioned that already. I have to perform parkour to get into it.

"What's this new side of you?" He smirks, lust burning in his eyes. As he lowers himself into a sitting position, I stand. He stares up at me and I use my index finger to push him down into a laying position. He chuckles softly while obeying, spreading his legs at the edge of the bed.

Woah there, let's not get carried away. Maybe it's too late to say that.

I stare into his eyes as I reach into the bucket of ice he'd brought it, I take an ice cube and place it between my lips. His eyes don't move away from mine as I inch closer to his chest. Once I reach him, I let the ice touch his skin as I slowly drag it down his body. He shudders.

I start from his chest, bringing it between his pectorals. A small gasp escapes his lips as the ice comes in contact with his abs. I drag it upon his skin until it's completely melted, leaving his torso cold and wet. I look up and find him already staring at me, his eyebrows slightly creased together and his jaw tight as labored breaths come from his nose.

I press a line of kisses up the center of his torso until I reach his neck. Wanting to tease him as much as he teased me, I place myself on top of him, my legs on each side of his, my face buried in his neck as I search for his sweet spot. I move towards his collarbone and a sound emits from him as I suck a determined spot above his collarbone. He moves his head back into the mattress as strangled moans travel up his throat, vibrating beneath my lips. I lift myself after quite a few seconds and admire the mark I left on his skin. Simply to tease him further, I slowly grind my hips against his, causing a deep exhale to rumble past his lips.

He breathes heavily and places his hands on my hips, gripping them softly, but I shoo them off.

"You can't touch me," I murmur, finding it a bit hard to focus.

"Why not?" He asks.

"Because I said so."

"Yes ma'am." He smirks. It's a simple sight yet it's so hot to see him beneath me, accepting submission. I smile at the thought.

Making soft movements with my hips against his, I bring my face down and connect our lips. His tongue instantly darts out to meet mine.

"I changed my mind." I breathe.

"Hm?" He hums questioningly. I meet his gaze again, pulling back. Without having to explain myself in words, I take his hands and place them on my hips.

He doesn't waste a second to flip us around, slamming my back down into my mattress as I gasp in shock. My hair sprawls out from my head and my legs hook unconsciously around his waist, my arms at my sides.

He grabs an ice cube and pops it into his mouth. I breathe heavily as he dips his head down, pressing the ice against my skin. I let out a soft cry at the stinging feeling that drags down the valley of my breasts. His hands remain at my hips as his lips bring the ice down towards my abdomen, my stomach hollowing as the cold hits it.

"Ezra..." I gasp. He chuckles, the vibrations echoing through the ice and onto my skin, only adding to the goosebumps that had risen upon my skin.

He drags the ice up and down my torso, putting me through a pleasurable hell, until it's fully melted.

I inhale sharply as fingers hook around the edge of my pants and his eyes lock with mine, as he slowly slides them down.

"Is this okay?" He asks, as the hem of my underwear starts to show.

"Yes." I nod, letting my head fall onto the mattress.

He slides my pants fully off and throws them off to the side somewhere. His lips come in contact with my thigh and a shiver ripples through me as he presses cold kisses onto my skin. I crease my eyebrows in frustration, reaching down to knot my fingers through his hair, making a fist and slightly pulling on the strands, resulting in a moan from him.

His cheeks seem flushed, his skin glistens under the pale light coming from the window as he worships my body.

I'm still in awe of how I scored a man like Ezra. He has everything I could ever want in a partner: he's funny, he's caring, he's nice, he can cook, he smells good and to mention that he's extremely attractive.

At the same time of being awed, I'm pissed that he's teasing me.

His lips reach the top of my thigh and looks up at me as he presses a kiss above my covered clit, causing me to sharply suck in a breath. He chuckles at my reaction.

"Fuck you." I breathe, closing my eyes.

"You will." He responds. My eyes snap back open.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"Fake it 'till you make it, bellissima." I roll my eyes at him and he laughs against my skin.

When he dials down, his fingers softly touch the fabric of my underwear. My breath hitches.

"Is this okay?" He repeats, liking his lips as he meets my gaze. I muster up the courage to respond.

"Yes." I mumble.

He comes off as a tough guy, but deep down he's a teddy bear. He's my teddy bear. I love it.

He slowly drags my underwear down, his hot breath fanning against my skin as he breathes heavily, waiting in anticipation just as I've been doing.

I lift my legs to help him get the clothing off and he throws it aside.

His eyes focus back on mine before slowly trailing down my body: from my collarbone, to my breasts, to my stomach and then my exposed heat.

I breathe quickly, waiting for a reaction. Anything. I'm expecting some sort of rejection, but it never comes.

"Fucking beautiful." He breathes, slowly tracing his hands up my thighs. I let out a breath of relief.

My hand goes to his shoulder and I pull him up to me, slamming my lips against his. He smiles into the kiss, his hand wandering towards the area I want most to be touched in. His fingers caress the sensitive skin and I softly moan into his mouth.

"You drive me insane, bellissima..." He mumbles, his middle finger grazing my clit. I tilt my head and arch my back, aching for friction.

"Is this okay?" He asks, once more. I can tell from his tone that it's simply to tease me.

"Fuck, Ezra. Yes." I curse. He hums. With that, his finger meets my clit and he traces circles around the sensitive area, my legs irregularly tensing up from the pleasure.

"Please..." I murmur, not quite sure what I'm begging for. His finger starts going faster and I moan, squeezing my eyes shut. My hands travel to his hair and grip the strands tightly as I struggle to contain a moan.

"Let me hear you, bellissima." He says softly. His fingers quicken again against my clit and I gasp, feeling a knot starting to form in my stomach.

My left hand reaches for his back, my body shaking from the amount of pleasure he's putting me through, and I drag my nails down his skin. He lets out a sound somewhere between a moan and a groan and plunges two of his fingers inside of me.

A loud moan escapes my lips and my eyes roll to the back of my head as he moves his fingers in and out of me, curling them when he reaches a sensitive spot.

"Ezra..." I gasp, hiding my face in his neck. The knot seems to reach its climax and suddenly it releases.

Waves of pleasure washes through me and I bite down into his shoulder as a scream rips out of my throat. My heat pulses around his fingers as I come undone, heavy labored breaths pumping through my lungs.

He helps me ride out my high before extracting his fingers from my and bringing them to his lips, sucking them clean.

I breathe out harshly and he leans in and presses a soft kiss to my neck before pulling away. Before he can get too far, I put my hand behind his ear and kiss his lips, tasting myself on him.

"Your turn..." I mumble, reaching for his belt. His hand immediately clamps over mine, stopping it harshly.

"No." He deadpans, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Why not?" I ask. Right then I realize he has trauma linked to sexual activity. Guilt washes over me like a wave before he has time to explain himself, drowning me.

"I'm not comfortable with receiving pleasure." He says with a small smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

"That's okay. I'm sorry." I nod, sitting up from my laying position. He chuckles softly.

"Don't apologize, Bellissima, it's not your fault." He smiles, standing up. He walks towards my dresser and pulls open my underwear drawer. He throws me a pair of underwear and I thank him, pulling them on.

He walks back over to me and scoops me up, carrying me in his arms bridal style.

"Sei stupenda." He says softly, smiling, looking down at me. I watch his eyes move across my face.

"If you called me stupid in Italian I'm going to dropkick you." I say, just as softly as he did. He laughs as he carries me to the bathroom.

I'm head over heels for this man and I'm scared to end up heartbroken.

word count: 1725
☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

y'ALL listen i'm not exactly familiar w writing smut scenes so cut me some slack😭🙏

Also stupenda in Italian literally means stupendous but Ezra meant it  in a way of saying "very gorgeous" or "amazing" that kind of thing. It's not directly referred to her beauty, but her entire self. Idk if I explained myself but yeah.

LOVE U GUYS TY FOR ALL THE SUPPORT<33
Anywho
Stay safe<3
-S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 15.3K 43
They say that nowadays, love cease to exist. It's just a myth. To which it never existed. That it was just in fairytale. Or in movie's, book but not...
618K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
72.7M 1.5M 119
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* [COMPLETED] "Strangers in the dark can change your life in the light." "As I reach the front door I can'...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...