𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬�...

By strawberry1d

ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary... More

Disclaimer°˖✧✿✧˖°
˖✧✿✧˖°Award Achievement
˖✧✿✧˖°Playlist
Introduction°˖✧✿✧˖°
Character bio°˖✧✿✧˖
Chapter 1- Beijing
Chapter 2- Tsinghua University
Chapter 3-Meeting the fangirls
Chapter 4- Falling into the rabbit hole.
Chapter 5- Panda Express rules
Chapter 6- Starting with the Wings Tour
Chapter 7- The Date...or not date?
Chapter 8- Assignment woes
Chapter 9- OT7 chaos on Korean Air
Chapter 10- Chile
Chapter 11- A friend in need...
Chapter 12 -Sao Paulo, Brazil
Chapter 13 Soulmark troubles
Chapter 14 Meeting Shelby
Chapter 15 Newark,USA
Chapter 16 Good news---bad news
Chapter 17- Signing up
Chapter 18 Bangkok, Thailand
Chapter 19 The 'TRIP'
Chapter 20 Seoul-day
Chapter 21 Jakarta, Indonesia
Chapter 22- Manila, Philippines
Chapter 23 Interning
Chapter 24- Meeting destiny...
Chapter 25- What!!!!
Chapter 26 Coming clean...
Chapter 27 Bonding
Chapter 28-Taekook date
Chapter 29- Ms Bai
Chapter 30- The Fila Campaign
Chapter 31- Behind closed doors...
Chapter 32-Meeting Bangtan
Chapter 33-BangPD our bigTeddy bear
Chapter 34- Meeting the unexpected
Chapter 35- Aftermath
Chapter 36-The Kims from Daegu
Chapter 37-Daegu bliss
Chapter 38-Tears
Chapter 39- What's wrong?
Chapter 40-The Bias
Chapter 41- Yacht
Chapter 42- Fun in the hot tub
Chapter 43- Bed hair
Chapter 44- Mamas'Touch
Chapter 45- Presidents Hill
Chapter 46- Hanging out with a belle
Chapter 47- House by the lake
Chapter 48-Army meltdown
Chapter 49-Hong Kong
Chapter 50- Shock...shock
Chapter 51- Best friend troubles
Chapter 52- Chats
Chapter 53- Somerset
Chapter 54- Home sweet home
Chapter 55- An old...acquintance
Chapter 56-Coming Temptations
Chapter 57- At home with Bangtan
Chapter 58-Dancing with Bangtan
Chapter 59- Mosquito troubles.
Chapter 60-Las Vegas
Chapter 61-The bet
Chapter 62- A Secret revelation
Chapter 63-The Billboard Awards night
Chapter 64-Shocking aftermath
Chapter 65 - Back to Shanghai
Chapter 66- Sydney,Australia
Chapter 67- Crazy Army
Chapter 68- A dream come true
Chapter 70-Quick flight to Sydney
Chapter 71-Sydney woes
Chapter 72-Airport frenzy
Chapter 73- Seniors' Trip
Chapter 74-When love hurts...
Chapter 75- An unwelcome smootch
Chapter 76- Trending frenzy
Chapter 77-Emotional onslaught
Chapter 78 -Painful ghosting
Chapter 79-Broken ties
Chapter 80- Finally...
Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter
Chapter 82- A welcome surprise
Chapter 83: Family time
Chapter 84: From Sweet To Fierce.
Chapter 85: What just happened!
Chapter 86: Bells' Night
Chapter 87: I think I'm pregnant!
Contest (Complete)
Chapter 88: Spy stories

Chapter 69- Cosmetic campaign

703 37 30
By strawberry1d

But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night

Due to the fact that everyone is busy with reviews, the next two days' classes were a whirlwind. Because of your new famous status, the college guys were constantly bothering you. Asking you out excessively. Dylan was so annoyed with them. When some of the girls found out that LuiMei was a Bighit intern, they became obsessed with learning everything they could about the boys they adored.

Because most of the students knew you were one of the few who landed an internship with Shanghai Film Studio, your friends kept quiet about your relationship.

You and the rest of the friends also dined with LiuMei and Mike at a classy restaurant in the Mall. He swore to love and adore LiuMei forever after you all scolded him for hurting her. You were all delighted to meet him and learn about him. He was quite charming and LiuMei was so excited when you all gave the young Ceo a thumbs up.

 In Sana's room, you informed your friends about how you met Taehyung, but certain details of inside secrets of the boys you kept private like their house, their behaviour behind closed doors, company policies etc.  They were enthralled and ecstatic. They teased you about your first genuine relationship with a boy and how blase you were, and all you did was roll your eyes. They couldn't get over the idea that you were one of the lucky Army members who got a genuine kiss from Tae. You could just laugh at their silliness. Ms Cheong sent you a first-class ticket to Sydney the previous night. Your heart was swelling with anticipation of seeing your sweetheart once again. You were so excited because Samiya will be there also.

You couldn't help but snort, wondering how they would react if you told them about you and Tae's romantic getaway on Yoongi's yacht. Your friends will then need medical assistance.

 Dylan is adamant about being in your group's study. He and Toa were keen about coming to study with you every day at five o'clock. Since you've been back Dylan was quiet and not overbearing. Everyone was surprised at his demeanour and wondered did he finally accept that Yunru is taken. It's Wednesday today. You didn't mind as long as he didn't disrupt your study sessions and be obnoxious.

 Every day, you and Tae exchanged messages. That was the pinnacle of your day. You can wake up to a good day's text and go asleep to the sound of his voice telling you how much he loves you. Gosh! you love him so much.

Today classes were cut short due to the upcoming exams you and LiuMei went to do your laundry, It was her turn but you kept her company and while she was occupied with the machine, you relaxed by texting Tae, who informed you about their trip to Australia. You were sipping from your banana milk. Dang! Jungkook! since he let you taste some of this brand you were smitten with banana milk and not your past favourite chocolate milk. 

You: Oh my goodness...really...oh my goodness!

Taelove: Yes, our Mochi is head over heels in love with this hotel employee. After our rehearsal, she took him sightseeing in Sydney, and he requested us to cover for him. He's got whipped!

Your eyes widen in shock. Wow! No hotel employee could keep him interested for so long.

You: So this is the first time Mochi has fallen in love. Do you believe this trend will continue after Sydney?

Taelove: Jimin is completely whipped. They had a private pool date after midnight last night. Jungkook and I had to assist in the planning and hiding of the affair so that the Hyungs would not grow suspicious.  We even had to inform them that Jimin will be sleeping in since he is ill...he owes us big time. This isn't all...more secret rendezvous...

You: Oh, my goodness... he's head over heels in love with this girl. Is she Tarnished? So, what exactly happened? Were they exposed?

Taelove: No...she, too, is Tarnished, and she is a white girl. We had no idea Jimin would fall in love with her. Her hair is flaming red, with red colours resembling genuine flames, and she has a lot of freckles on her nose. She was quite attractive, and she didn't even know who we were, baby...we were utterly baffled. She has no idea how BTS looks, and I believe this is what drew her to Jimin.

You: Wow...Jimin is a sucker for gorgeous girls, and he has a specific type. If ARMY finds her, she will be at risk and will become an immediate trendsetter. The chimmy-stans will all get their hair dyed red. Oh my goodness!  So, what happened next...oh my goodness, this is so thrilling. Will I be able to see her if I come?

Taelove: Hopefully, she'll be able to assist him with his English. He is now speaking English more freely. Do you know how amusing it was when we all had to assist in the translation of the 'love notes' he sent to her... I'm hoping Google doesn't let us down, hehe. Yes, I believe you will see her because she is working there during her uni break. And, most exciting of all, our Chimmy did not sleep in his hotel room...we believe he spent the night with her...we were stunned.

When you read that, you almost spit out your drink. Oh my goodness! Jimin must be treating this girl very seriously. According to the band, he never made the extra step with any girl. This girl had to be his type...or he's passionately in love with her.

Taelove: Baby... I have to be going; we're going to a local restaurant for a late lunch. It's currently 2 p.m. We've just finished dress rehearsals... I love you. Please don't sleep...I'll text you later tonight...take care. We're doing extra work right now to keep Jimin -dating concealed. He gives us gry hair that Hyung of us.

You: I love you as well. We're doing laundry right now because it's 12 p.m. and we're finished with classes. ...enjoy your western cuisine. Please don't order Kimchi; instead, order ribs and chips."

You sign out after Taelove sends you several kissy emojis. You let out a deep sigh,  hoping Jimins' girl isn't exposed and put in danger. Is she aware of the Bangtan appeal? There are also a few rabid fans there also.

With furrowed brows, LiuMei stares at you "Is everything all right...you seem surprised? No, don't tell me..."Alien" it's with whom you're chatting. " She flashes a smile. Your friends informed you that if you all talked about  Taelove they'll give him the alias of Mr Alien. 

With wide eyes, you look up and nod "Your bias appears to have met a girl with whom he has fallen madly in love!..and they spent time with each other for days."

You can see how surprised she was by the way she let the washing bucket fall out of her hands.

You speak softly since you don't want to leak any sensitive information by accident.

"What is going on? There was nothing on the internet that we could find! Cutiepie's shenanigans were notorious for generating news. Who the hell is this lucky girl...is she ARMY?". She whisper-yelled in surprise, her face baffled.

You smile," Apparently she did not actually recognise them...come on LiuMei, I didn't recognize them at first too. Don't assume that everyone is familiar with BTS, and no, she is not yet a member of the Army. But, I feel she will soon tumble into the rabbit hole following her encounter with the charming Maknae. This weekend, I'm hoping to meet her. If Jimin isn't around, I'll discreetly take a photo of hers for you."

"Oh, my goodness! My Cutiepie is going to be snatched up. Is she tarnished?" Her brows were wrinkled tightly.

You snicker at Liumei's obvious envy, "Yup...and lily-white with flame-red hair!"

These ARMIES are strange. Did they forget that the boys are also destined for soulmates? They don't own the boys. They should be happy for them. Taehyung even told you that you, Samiya and the new Bell will have dinner with Bangpd and his wife after the World tour.

"Oh no...she'll be stunning, and all of Jimin-stan will be jealous...oooh our chimmy is taken!" she whined.

"Liu...they too have soulmates...and there is another secret...but you better keep this one sacred," you told her with a deadpan look.

Liu Mei sat down on the armrests of the chairs where you were lounging, curiously leaning in.

"What's the secret?" she wondered, scanning the area for any movement, wary of prying eyes or ears. But, you were the only one in the campus laundromat.

You muttered, "Mr Savage has found his soulmate!" LiuMei's eyes widen.

"Oh, my goodness. Have Suga and his soulmate found each other? ......wow, that's incredible. Who is she, exactly?' LiuMei gasped in surprise. You motioned for her to calm down.

"Shush! Not that loud...do you want the homeless people living beneath the Shanghai bridge to hear you? Oh, my goodness!" You squeezed your lips together, annoyed. LiuMei can be somewhat eccentric.

"B...however, it's fantastic news!!! I'm overjoyed for him. Even if he appears intimidating, he will treat his girl with such much love and tenderness...so what about "Minjennie," she said with wide eyes.

You snort, "It's obvious that it's just a netizen ship. Remember when a photo of Yoongi and Jennie was leaked on Twitter? It was merely a photo of friendship. Yoongi was indifferent about it. On social media, though, the ARMY and Blinks had a field day. And in Kai, she's already found her soulmate."

"Now is the time for all of the guys to meet their true love.  I'm curious about Hobi's future girl. If he gets that, Sana will be overjoyed."LiuMei grinned.

You shook your head," he said, that he doesn't want one. He won't acknowledge the connection or even accept the girl. He appears to be anti-dating now...you know how many girls flocked to meet your sunshine, but he just shrugged it off..."

"Yeah...I see where he's coming from...his childhood sweetheart left him for his best friend...no, cheated on him but he dumped her sorry butt...he is afraid to date even secretly," LiuMei grumbled. ' ARMY despises her, and they all want him to be happy. I feel terrible for him because he's definitely boyfriend material."

"Yeah! But let's hope the girl he is destined with, doesn't quit on him because he's a scary guy. When it comes to our Alien and Bunny, they are very cautious. When Hobi gets upset, our Alien and Bunny are quite wary." you grinned as you remembered your interactions with the band.

You swiftly picked up the phone after seeing a call alert. Ms Bai, it's your agent. She sounded really enthusiastic.

" How are you doing, dear?" she inquired cheerfully.

"Oh, hello, Ms Bai...we're just studying for our finals, which are coming up in a few weeks. Are you doing well?" you inquired pleasantly.

'Well, I'm fine...remember one of the FILA commercial directors or producers, Can't recall...well, my lovely lucky charm, you've been cast in a cosmetics campaign...no audition for you...you've also been offered a fashion spread if you want it, which you obviously do. It'll be for a make-up line called Ruili Fashion Beauty...You'll be promoting...their newest blushers, bronzers, lipsticks, and so on..." Glow up in pink!" states the campaign. The magazine's stills shoot would take place between 3 and 4 p.m "She continued to explain. You were astounded. Your apparent modelling career has soared. You have forgotten the still shoot. Gosh! You haven't read any of your emails.

"Oh wow, Ms Bai...yeah...I'm ready, so what do I have to do there?"

You inquired, a little cautiously. You're not quite "ready."

"They want to test out several colour combinations on you to see which one works best for a print ad and which one works best for a commercial. They are well-organized, and depending on the theme, the shooting could last three to four hours. Oh my goodness! Fortunately, the photoshoot will take place indoors. At their office, I'll be waiting for you. Just make sure you're not wearing any makeup. Congratulations...oh, that's not all you recall about the Casio audition...you've been cast without having to go through the process. They admired your appearance. The shoot will take place on the morning of the next day. Are you able to arrive before 5 a.m.? The earlier you start, the better. Just be yourself and confident. These two shoots will make you substantially wealthier In a few minutes, I'll send you the script... Sorry for the delay in responding, dear...I was in a meeting with another campaign for you...two cover shoots for next week...be ready..."

Because you were nervous, your breath hitched. There were so many shootings going on at the same time. Modelling is a physically demanding profession. Your soulmate, on the other hand, urges you to seize any opportunity that comes your way. You took a deep breath.

"Okay, I'll try to arrive early. Just send me the location of today's meeting and tomorrow's shoot through text message." LiuMei, who was folding the clothing, gave you a curious glance. When you got off the phone, you appeared really apprehensive.

"So, why are you so downcast and worried?" she inquired, her brows furrowed.

"I have two castings coming up...one for a make-up line and the other for the Casio shoot tomorrow. I completely misread the dates... I was under the impression that the cosmetics audition would be next week...but I just found out that I was cast in the commercial and stills...and more to come...Liu, this is enormous! "You slumped in your seat and closed your eyes for a brief moment.

"Oh, my goodness! You're going to be huge...a cosmetics line and a Casio photo shoot. My friend is on her way to becoming a true celebrity. It's no surprise that the system paired you with a celebrity "She squeals with delight as she jumps up and down. This is incredible. Fortunately, she is a friend of yours.

"Yeah...will you take me to their office 9 3 p.m. in your car...for it's the Ruili cosmetics brand, and I'll be there early tomorrow morning for the shoot. I don't want to be by myself." You pleadingly gaze at your friend.

"Oh, my goodness...their makeup brand is really stunning...I'm a huge fan of their lipglosses...absolutely! I'll accompany you. Have you received the addresses and GPS data from your agent? "she wondered aloud.

"Let me double-check...oh...er...yes, she did just now,"  you say. You show it to her.

"Fortunately, it's in the city, so it's not too far away  Only about 15 min drive and the shoot will be almost 30 min. We can go get ready so that we can have lunch near that office...I know a cute coffee shop. It's almost near the "Place Mall".I know this street. Come help me fold all these clothes..." she looked hyped up and giddy...like she is our new manager. You love this girl. She is the best.

You and LiuMei were on your way to the office by 2 p.m. Your nervousness was frayed, but after a satisfying lunch, you were able to relax. When you arrived at Ms Bai's office, she was filled with excitement.

The team whisked you away to their make-up studio immediately. You smiled as you introduced LiuMei to them as a BigHIT stylist intern. They promptly let LiuMei in with you after learning that she worked as an intern for the well-known BigHit and BTS. One of the stylists even asked her to assist you in getting dressed.

LiuMei was giddy with excitement. She relished every moment of it. Your exquisite skin condition left the senior make-up artist speechless. You smirk because you haven't worn constant make-up since you were sixteen years old.

The images were a lot of fun for the photographer to create. . He was completely enthralled by your aesthetic look. Sweet treats and a variety of drinks were served to you. Their team bombarded Ms Bai with requests to use you as an official brand ambassador.

You and LiuMei are just giggling at the pink explosion all around you. The make-up application was excellent. Your hair was even covered with a pink wig. You have the appearance of an ancient French courtier. You'd be teased severely if the boys had to see you.

At 6 p.m., the shoot concludes. The team was heaping praise on you.

"You're a natural," Ms Bai said, grinning. " After watching this commercial, your life will be changed. Beijing will fall head over heels for its new "it" girl. The Fila brand is similar. Many magazines and billboards will feature your image. Now is your chance to play with fame and fortune...have fun." She wrapped her arms around you and kissed you on the forehead.

"Ms Bai, thank you...I don't want to disappoint you."Softly, you smile.

Ms Bai beamed and said, "As a thank you gift, the company handed you a gift bag filled with their products." LiuMei, you got something, too, and  a promotional T-Shirt too"

"Oh, my goodness!"  LiuMei jumped up and down, clapping her hands joyously.  You laugh softly at your friend. 

The directors came over to congratulate you on a good shoot and promised to bring you a few copies of the magazine in which you will be featured as a memento. You express gratitude to them, and you and LiuMei return home. You were grateful for the opportunity to have a successful day.

That evening, you told Taehyung about your make-up campaign, and he was overjoyed.

.....

You and LiuMei arrived at the location before 5 a.m. the next day. You shot the commercial in someone's apartment. You and LiuMei were practising your lines last night. You're going to promote CASIO's newest electronic dictionaries. You don't have one of those. It is really costly. When you saw how it looked and worked, you knew you had to have one for MingMeis' birthday also...and for yourself.

You were terrified of your English pronunciations, yet you nailed them. The production crew was extremely pleasant and attentive. It felt great to be able to speak English without feeling self-conscious. Your brother is a fluent English speaker. He was an excellent student.

They were blown away by your acting abilities. You nailed every sentence with ease. Your ex- English teacher is going to be ecstatic.

It's no surprise that you scored first in Beijing during your entrance examinations.

Following the shoot, the company directors presented you with five complementary products. You were delighted. You gave one to LiuMei, kept one for Taehyung and MingMei, and kept one for yourself and your brother Zang Wei. In a week or two, the commercial will air.

LiuMei was unable to hide her excitement from her face because of your good fortune. Y/n will become well-known in her own right. Her family will be extremely proud of her accomplishments.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

The commercial

A/N : I hope you all enjoyed the update. Sweet Night is now in the same timeline as Jimin's encounter with his "girl" in the past ( 2017 ) and Yoongi's meeting with his soulmate currently year  2017.

Shout out to all my new SweetNight readers. Thank you for still staying with the book and supporting it by voting, commenting and adding it to your readers' list.

A big shout out to all of you as well as the new readers'

nunabidness42     @amby00012   injoonboobs_ibelive  Lmaohoesmad jilyFoerver13LunaSoleriaSky  vmin13307 randomlyraii   ssmara12Lonelyskxlxton  PauleenPlaza  taeyeongau HaitianQueenVal  ValerieHatianQueen  siddhi55 sasamimaHunter123987 armyfurlifeuecgaspqueenie596 aurora_420 Hannah5075331747 GouriMaity 

Question 1: Do you believe Y/n sudden climb to stardom will prove to be a trap in the future?

Question 2: Do you think that Dylan finally accepted Y/n's status?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.2K 50
When Eunbee comes back to Korea and meets her childhood best friend Kim Taehyung who is now a member of the most famous boyband, BTS, the last thing...
66.7K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
297K 8.3K 22
Y/N loves BTS. She found there music during a very difficult time in her life, and it helped her to realize the truth: none of it had ever been her f...
1.8M 62.2K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...