baby daddy ?

By bfrsjk

dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online . More

y/n's backstory
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
lol
part 13
a/n

part 14 ( end )

215 5 0
By bfrsjk

" ooo you made pancakes . " hyungwon said taking a sit infront of haneul . " mom ... made these . " you corrected him .

" dad sit next to me . " haneul look at him with puppy eyes , hyungwon just smiled " since youre really-really cute i'll do that," and sat next to her . " how about me ? " you asked wishing he'll call you cute or pretty but instead " you're hot . " he said but then he quickly covers his mouth . " excuse me ? "

' fuck ' hyungwon thought to himself . " okay , maybe i'll accept that as a compliment . " you replied as a blush crept on your cheeks . you were shock with what he just said but you decide to play it off because haneul was there .

" daddy ? " haneul look at hyungwon with stars in her eyes . " do you love mommy ? " that question made him choke on his lemonade . " what kind of question is that haneul ? " he asked trying to avoid the question . " i saw the look in your eyes daddy , the way you look at mommy . your eyes sparkle ," haneul said making hyungwon blush . " who taught you that haneul ? " you asked , before taking a bite on your pancake . " grandma did . she said that mommy and daddy love each other by the way mommy and daddy look at each other . "

haneul then puts her plate in the sink , " im full , i'm gonna play teacup with my dolls in my room . " haneul said excitedly before leaving you with hyungwon . the atmosphere was so awkward . you quickly eat your pancakes and place the plate on the sink .

( im fixing my writing skills okay , im too lazy to change first part )

" eat with me . i'm not finish yet . " hyungwon said . " huh , i need to take my morning run . " you replied trying to avoid him .

" you can do your workout later , sit here next to me . " he said , you look at him and sigh . " fine but eat faster okay . i dont wanna miss my morning run . "

you sat next to him in silence while you place you head on the table while pouting . he smiled looking at your behaviour . " cute ." he mumbled .

you raised one of your eyebrows over his comment but says nothing about it .

" so you regularly take morning run ? or do you say stuff liek this just to get away from me ? " hyungwon asked while trying to take a breathe .

the question caught you off guard . you look down and ran away as fast as you can from him . ' why is he following me ? ' you asked yourself .

" i can hear you " he yelled from a distance .

" huh ? " you turn around .

you accidentally say it out loud , you actually tried to get your mind off him , you don't wanna fall in love with him again .

suddenly your phone rings , kihyun was calling you . you answered it .

" hi y/n ! "

" hi kihyunn , why are you calling ? is there somethinv wrong ? "

" no no , everythings fine but hows haneul ? "

" she's at home with my parents , im taking my morning run . "

" WE'RE ?! " hyungwon yelled .

" who's that ? " kihyun asked ,

" uh , we can talk about this later , " you said sweating .

" are you okay !? is someone following you ? " kihyun asked frantically

" she's running with me . " hyungwon said standing next to you .

" hyungwon ? " you immeadiately end the call after kihyun says that .

you put your phone back in your pocket and glared at him , " why would you do that ? " youre getting irritated .

hyungwon just grins proudly but you dont want kihyun to know taht you actually brought hyungwon to jeju with you .

you just turn around and ran back home leaving hyungwon . " hey ! wait for me . " but you kept on running .

when you arrive home you quickly took a shower and laid in bed . hyungwon came in your room and sat at the edge of your bed " hey , i know your still mad about earlier . i'm sorry okay . i shouldn't do that . " he said .

he felt so guilty and he pulled out something out of his pocket . it was your old wedding ring . " you know , i still keep this for the memories we spent together . i just cant seem to forget you . " he confess .

youre actually shock seeing your old wedding ring , youve expected him to either sell ir or give it to another girl but no he still keeps it . " i didnt actually expect you to keep that ring . i thought you mightve givr it to someone or sell it on ebay or something . "

hyungwon laugh it off , " why woulf you think that way , thats dumb . " he said .

you look up on the ceiling and said , " uh well since you never even try to search for me anywhere so yea ."

" i did , but the only information i had was youve been missing for 8 years . " he said while scratching his head .

" i hate you . " you mumble .

  __________________________________

2 days later ,

" cant you guys stay longer ? we'll miss you , like alot . " you sister whine .

you laugh as you put your last bag inside of your dads van . your dad offer to send you off to the airport . " i cant i have to work to provide for haneul . " you reply .

your sister seems unimpressed with your answer . she rolled her sleeves and crossed her arms . " cant hyungwon give you money ? " she said .

you just rolled your eyes and enters the car , " WAIT FOR ME ! " your sister yelled .

  __________________________________

Seoul

haneul jump up and down arriving at the airport . " mom can i get an ice cream ?! " you nod .

both of you walk to the nearest convienient store and haneul pick out a chocolate ice cream . " i want this . " she said smiling widely .

you look around to search for hyungwon but he's nowhere to be seen . " where is your dad ? " you asked haneul but she looks around and shrug .

" lets pay for this and search for your dad . " you hand the money to the cashier and haneul took her ice cream .

haneul held your hands while youre trying to find hyungwon . " boo ." hyungwon creep behind you .

" bitch ." you turn around and slap his arm . " language . " he said gently touching his arms where you lap him .

he told you that he has his driver to pick you from the airport . he was such a gentlemen helping you put yours and haneul's luggage in the trunk .

you put on haneuls seatbelt and has quite shock seeing the door suddenly open but its just hyungwon helping you to put on your seatbelt . " i can manage . " you said looking at him in his eyes .

" no let me help you , you might be tired already . " he said handing both you and haneul a neck pillow and a bunny stuff animal for haneul .

not long after the car move , youve fallen asleep .

you were woken up in an unfimiliar place . " y/n wake up ," hyungwon shook your shoulder lightly .

" where are we ? " you asked rubbing your eyes .

" mom this place is so pretty ! " haneul exclaimed as hyungwon help her to get out of the car .

youre still tired that you cant think yet . you get out of the car and saw a fimiliar place , the place where he first confess to you .

" mom ! come here ! " haneul yell with hyungwon smilling next while crossing his arms .

you slowly walk towards his direction , " remember this place ? " he asked as he hands out his hands .

you took his hands . " yes , the place where you first confess your feelings . " you lay your head on his shoulder .

" im gonna do it right this time , " he said letting go of your hand and took something from his pocket . its was a small box . he kneel down on one knee and open the box " i promise i wont repeat the same mistake , will you be wife for the second time . "

( ill let yall think abt the rest cos  im tired , school is draining , life sucks and pls surround yourself around good people !! be friends with good people !! )

thank you for reading , its not that good but 800 reads is a little too much ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 123 10
𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢.𝘮.
4K 46 68
Wherein the K-pop group Enhypen & Seventeen notice their fanboys (ft Monsta X) Main Ships: Minshua Chancheol Jeonghao Heeki Sungwon Sunjake Wonboo So...
177 1 22
37.1K 2K 154
( 𝘀𝗸𝘇 ) i hear your voice on the phone, i'm no longer alone.