soft spot

By heartmill

➪ Scaramouche x reader It all started with the two of you getting lunch detention which was the dumbest thing... More

info
apology
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24
25
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
xiao fic.

15.

8.7K 258 298
By heartmill

"Eventful stuff
To do before school with
friends."

Monday, 6:31am

THE seven of you entered the store normally before grabbing like three shopping carts which definitely attracted some people's attention.

"Should we go to the back?" You asked getting a nod from everyone. Everyone was suprisingly in on this except for Signora and Kazuha who just wanted to watch clearly entertained.

You all went to the back where barely anyone was, "tomo ... my rice prince please push me!" childe requested hopping in the shopping cart Tomo was pushing.

"Please shut the fuck about yesterday," you cried out also jumping in the shopping cart that Hu tao was pushing.

"Let's race?" Childe smirked challenging you as he lined up right beside you. You gave him a smirk back accepting his challenge.

"Kazuha, if you would!" You yelled he sighed outloud stepping in front of the two of you guys and began to count down.

"Ready. Set. Go!" He yelled quickly moving out of the way as Hu tao and Tomo began to run pushing the two of you really quickly.

The thing is, the two of you didn't plan where the finish line was and Tomo was horrible at controlling the cart.

"OH MY GOD CHILDE YOU'RE GONNA RUN INTO THAT!" You shouted panicking at Tomo who couldn't get the cart to turn and they were heading straight towards the stack of cans.

Hu tao was having the time of her life laughing and turning you right and left clearly messing with you or not? Maybe she was just doing this without notice but you were screaming your lungs out.

The cart screeched coming to a stop, Hu tao had stopped by the sudden noise that came from Childe's location.

The three that was leftover finally caught up with you guys just to see the sight of Childe passed out in the cart with some cans in the shopping cart with him and the rest scattered on the floor.

Tomo was out of breath, his whole body against the handle with a sucked out no life expression. The stack of cans were all over the floor and two employees ran over.

"They fucked up," you let out breaking the silence. Childe had finally woken up from the shock to find an employee hovering over him with fierce eyes.

"Let's just pretend we don't know them," Hu tao suggested getting an approving hum from everyone. That was the plan until a cough was heard from behind you all scaring the absolute shit out of you guys.

"How dare you little rascals try to crash my store. Who do you think you are? I will call all of your parents this very insta-"

It was the manager but was interrupted with the gust of wind blowing against him. His eyes widened and before he knew it, all that was in front of him was the empty cart you were previously in.

"Oh hell no to the fuck no I'm not getting arrested today," you shouted running as fast as you can throughout the store trying to making it to the exit.

Everyone split into each aisle making it harder for the manager to catch you so why was it? WHY WAS THE MANAGER CHASING YOU?!

this is illegal, actually illegal. Why is he chasing me isn't he old as fuck? ISN'T HIS BACK SUPPOSE TO BE BREAKING?!

"Haha for your information young miss I used to be a number one track member!" He boasted getting a blank expression from you.

I CARE BECAUSE ?!

"That's real nice and all old man but what did I do?" You somehow got to shout out as you were still running for your life like jesus how big is this store.

"Those stacks of cans? My prized posession, it was my medal, my beauty, my everything and your BUDDY THERE RUINED IT!" He shouted angrily.

"BUT THAT WAS HIM! NOT ME WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!"

"BECAUSE YOU. CAUSED. THIS. YOU RACED WITH HIM! I HEARD IT ALL, EVERYTHING! I'M SENDING YOU TO JAIL!"

"FOR NO REASON YOU CAN'T SEND ME TO JAIL I'M A LITERAL SECOND YEAR"

Finally, his energy and legs gave up on him he stopped running crouching down with both his hands on his knees panting for breath.

That was your chance to finally run for the exit and you could see it. Once you finally ran out you found the other four people there hiding behind the wall.

You ran up to them out of breath with your hand on your chest, "two of us is missing ... i think they got them," you said in between your breaths.

"Why did we do that again?" Signora questioned wanting to remind herself on why she decided to join this. She was sweating before school and she couldn't wash her face that was full of sweat.

"This was Childe's idea, blame him instead," Hu tao shrugged whistling looking to the side acting as if she didn't make it up.

"I don't need to he's probably being arrested right now," Signora said with a tone of relief.

"You guys are so mean! Were you gonna be glad without me or something?" Childe appeared turning the corner and staring at you guys. Behind him was Tomo who looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Yeah we were. How did you come back?" Scaramouche asked disappointed and Childe caught on to that tone.

"Oh shut up I was this close to deleting the screenshot now I'm not," he pouted getting an angry glare from Scaramouche.

"To answer your question..." Childe paused before pulling out his wallet and he smiled brightly with sparkles all around him, "I payed it off just fine!"

"Oh god I hate rich people."

-----

Monday, 7:15am.

"We still have time before school starts so any ideas? Not taking any from Hu tao AND Childe," Tomo sat down on the concrete edge besides you and the others.

"Why don't we try skateboarding? We just need Childe to pay for one over there in the corner," Kazuha pointed at the corner shop.

You brought your head up loving the idea you've always wanted to learn how to skate and it was a free experience.

You turned to Childe with glitenning eyes who was leaning back with his hands on the grass he gave you a big sigh.

"Alright fine It's no big deal anyways," he smiled standing up. "Who wants to come with me?" He turned to you guys.

You raised your hand excitingly, "I'll go with you," you volunteered also standing up walking closer to Childe.

"Then I'll go to," Scaramouche also volunteered standing up and following the two of you while the others quietly snickered.

The three of you walked towards the store, Childe took out his wallet from his pockets. "Do you know how to skate Y/n?" He turned to you.

"A little? I've never had the chance honestly, I might learn this summer." You answered getting a hum from Scaramouche.

"I can skate I'll teach you if you want," Scaramouche offered which you really appreciated giving him a nod. You guys entered the shop and bought the skateboard.

"Should we buy two for fun?" You smiled seeing the skateboard was not as expensive in Childe's eyes so it was for sure no problem.

He nodded thinking that was a wonderful idea, he bought a second one getting a thank you from the shop owner.

"Don't crack your back riding it!" The shop owner warned with a chuckle at the end as the three of you left through the door.

"Thanks! Childe needed that warning," you shouted back receiving a yell from Childe who was talking about nonsense.

You guys regrouped with the rest setting down the skateboard. Childe got on the first one going back and forth clearly not knowing how to ride it.

Scaramouche got on the second one easily controlling it and doing tricks, he got off kicking the edge so it would flip and he caught it giving Childe a smirk.

His ego was to the roofs right now, "Do you want me to teach you?"

The two were about to start bickering at each other when Tomo pushed Childe off the skateboard wanting a turn.

You walked up to Scaramouche and the first thing you gave him was a big sigh, "your ego is so high right now," you pointed out.

"And you like that," he replied back he wasn't lying thoug, he really wasn't.

"yeah yeah wanna kick Tomo off the keyboard? He looks like he's surfing," you laughed seeing Tomo try. Before you could do it Hu tao already did kicking him off and he landed on his ass.

"OH MY GOD MY ASS JUST BUSTED," Tomo shouted in pain. The rest of you guys burst out laughing because he looked as if he was levitating in the air for 10 seconds when he jumped.

You guys noticed the time was getting late and school was gonna start so you took off, Tomo had his arm wrapped around Kazuha as Kazuha was helping him walk.

He wasn't lying when he said he busted his ass he really did and Hu tao was dying of laughter at it.

"What are we gonna do with the skateboards?" Signora looked at the skateboards Scaramouche and you were holding in your hands.

"We should ride it in the school we'll look really cool," Childe suggested getting a YEAH from Tomo.

"Absolutely not, you literally busted your ass tomo and Childe you can't even ride it."

"I say we give it to Itto and let him embarrass himself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 16
₊˚ପ⊹┊ ❝ 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 . . 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡�...
298K 7.9K 48
.•° ✿ °•. -ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ'ʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ- .•° ✿ °•. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) ••• After admitting that Scaramouch...
244K 8.3K 30
you're holding me and holding back. | 暗黙の a scaramouche x reader au where you experience your first heartbreak. as you try to move on just like any...
3K 150 19
Kaedehara Kazuha has been living with his adoptive parents since he was 15, after an unfortunate accident. After 4 years, he finally returns to Inazu...