Preparing For The Future (Boo...

By WritersBlock039

The Doctor and the Bad Wolf began their new lives with conflicts that have tested themselves and their compan... More

Introduction
Prologue
The Magician's Apprentice
The Witch's Familiar
Tony Stark's Guide to Joining Team TARDIS
Under the Lake
Before the Flood
Wanda Maximoff's Guide to Being A Good (Co-)Companion
The Bad Wolf's Guide to Being a Winchester
The Girl Who Died

(Very Long Overdue) Author's Note

823 43 17
By WritersBlock039

Well, according to my docs, it has been over a year since I was writing this book . . . and pardon my language, but Jesus Christ, a hell of a lot has happened since last January. I finished my four years of schooling, my dad got a new job, my family moved from a city I've lived the majority of my life, I've found an internship, I'm working a job I've never worked before . . .

And last August, to say I had a very rough fallout with two former friends that eventually became public here on Wattpad is a vast understatement. There were mistakes made on both sides, primarily severe miscommunication, and it overall made me question my ability to write some of my works, which has never happened before. It's part of why, I think, I've refrained from coming back to this book, because if you didn't see the fallout, you'll see who's missing when I come back to writing. It's something I have worked to move on from, and for the sake of my mental health, it's taken me a very, very long time to even think more than a few seconds about coming back to this book.

However, especially after seeing "Spider-Man: No Way Home," "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness," and getting back to "The Devil's Greatest Trick," I've started to regain my motivation not just for this book, but for all my Doctor Who series. So, for those of you who have faithfully stuck around, words cannot describe my gratefulness to you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you 3000.

I'm working on getting my motivation back, and hopefully that means within a few weeks, I can finally start finishing this book's journey. Look for "The Woman Who Lived," and we'll finally be creeping more towards meeting the newest addition to the Kasterbel family.

Thank you once again to everyone . . . I love you all 3000. <3

***

graphic by marvelity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 274 40
FIRST BOOK OF TWO. What happens when a kid gets kidnapped by Hydra? What happens when they experiment on them? This is the story of the Shadow Hunt...
5.3K 304 7
"I AM THE LAST OF MY KIND, JUST LIKE YOU." when juniper holloway bumps into a peculiar man who makes her mind ache, she realises that is in fact not...
31K 1.3K 19
Every universe has its own story to tell. Every universe has its differences. Every universe has its similarities. One universe has the Avengers, an...
197K 6.2K 29
Planet Earth. That's where she was born. It's also where she died. The first time. For the first fifteen years of Jessie Nightshade's life, nothing h...