๐„๐ฑ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜–...

By JaneMLove

DISCONTINUED "I've never feel this way...When we all survive let's all make a fire again and tell stories tha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒLET THE EARTH BREATH!๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒณ
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
New story
The plot Plan
Chapter 15( Draft)
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

5.2K 242 211
By JaneMLove

1887 Words

Chapter 14: Red Envelope

"I'm sorry."

The awkward atmosphere got killed when these words came out of Na-yeon's mouth.

Everyone seems so shock and in daze, still not believing at the sudden apology of the girl.

After the talk on the recording room, Na-yeon decide to be a better person and her first step is apologizing and accepting.
She went straight into Gyeong-su and said it, straightforward.

"I know what i did is wrong and i let Bong-cha to manipulate me, I almost got you killed that's why i'm sorry."

She continued but without looking at the lad, ashamed at her past actions.

"Wait are we dreaming?"
"Shut up, moron" Wu-jin immediately shush Dae-su when he's the first one to kill the silence

Na-yeon look at them and suddenly the two shut their mouth thinking that they offended her.

"I apologized to all of you too, I caused a lot of troubles and to my past actions..." She quietly continued but enough for us to hear

"Bong-cha manipulated you right?"

Gyeong-su was the one to break the silence, Na-yeon look at her in shock but nod in reply

"It's just...she holds something from me" She replied frowning at the floor

"Then i guess it's okay"

Gyeong-su replied standing up from the chair

"What?'

"Just don't do it again...And it's fine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know it seems weird to say this-"
"Then don't say anything"

It's been a hour after the silence had ate the room until Suh-yeok interrupt it as Wu-jin cutted him

"Is anyone needs to go to bathroom?"

As he asked that there's a awkward silence until everyone agrees to him as i remained silent not finding the conversation interesting besides i don't need to go to bathroom yet.

I simply zone out of their conversation as i remained looking out to the window, Looking at the moon and a blank sky, seems like the stars are not in the mood to lighten up my mood but atleast the moon is here.

I wonder what will happen if i survive?
Now come to think of it, Why am i trying to survive at all if i spend my years wishing for my dead.
I am at a life and dead situation and i could commit if i wanted to, just a simple walk of out this room or a simple jump out of this window.

And everything will go as i wanted.

Right... My grandmother.

I wonder what is she doing right now.
More importantly, Is she alive?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Now tell me, What's the reason you're doing this?"

"Why? You're interested?"

In a small room of the Hyosan Police station a cold and shivering conversation of a teacher and a police is currently ongoing.

"Stop kidding around and cooperate, Mr.Lee." The investigator cold stated

As the conversation is happening the teacher explained and told the police everything. The upsetting story of him and his son.
Everything the universe had done to them.

"So you're telling me, you created a virus to make your son stronger?!"

The investigator angrily stood up and grabbed the collar of his polo shirt.

Then..

A loud rang had been heard.

Even the investigator is upset at the teacher, he immediately grabbed him and ran out of the room.

They were about to climb down the stairs when suddenly, A eating flesh creatures appeared and tackled a officer they just encounter.

And everything went downhill, There's more of those creatures as the two and had to fight for their lives. Some of the citizens and police that is with them got tackled and bit.

Until a decision had come on Byeong-chan mind.

He sacrifice.

"W-what the-"

"GO! There's still a chance! There's a laptop on the science room of Hyosan High school!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Go...GO! There's still a chance! Go find the Little investigator!"

"W-wha...Who?!"

"Jin Y/n!!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I suddenly shrivers when i felt a strong wind had hug my body.
I look at my skin in curiousty as i got goosebumps out of nowhere.

I don't like the sudden heaviness of my heart as i heard a loud ring on my right ear.

I released a heavy sigh and turned back my attention outside the window.

I just look blankly at the field that once full of students that playing and goofing around but now they are mindlessly roaming around hungrily, looking for a living human to dig in.

"Are you not gonna use the bathroom?"

I slowly look at the person approached me and to my surprised, It was Gyeong-su. I shook my head as no as i respond

"Not feeling like it."

After the a awkward silence consumes us as i waited for him to speak, Even tho i already know why he is for, i don't want to rush him.

He heaved a sigh before turning to me again

"I..,I want to thank you..."

He said as i turned to him once again waiting for his words and listens

"If you weren't there..If you didn't see it coming..I probably turned like those monsters out there."

He finished and looked at me with sincerity as i saw a glint of threatening tears to fall but he is trying to stop it

I gave him a small smile as i reply

"You don't have to, I make a promise to protect you.., Besides no one would teach me to play guitar if you turn"

Then a single tear fall from his eye as he immediately wipes it

"Aish i am being dramatic now" He mumbles as i put my hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him

"No one would hurt you as long as i am here"I declare looking straight at him in a serious tone

"Thank you..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Time past by and it's already midnight, Everyone has gone to sleep but due to alarming situation we are in, I couldn't sleep even i tried to.

I simply sit on the corner, beside the window as i try lean in my back looking for more comfortable position.

Then speaking of bag, A idea pop on my mind

I look to my bag, looking for another phone. I remember confiscating not only Bong-cha's phone but also the other bullies including Gwi-nam's and Ye-joon's.

I found it and if i am correct the owner is the Chang-hoon guy.
I checked the time and it's already 3:00 Am, then i open the phone app and dialled the emergency number.

But again, to no luck it's still the same. No one answers and it just keeps ringing.

"Sorry,The number you have dialed-"

I press the end button then when i was about to put back the phone i saw a strange red envelope.

This is the club members list that the vice president gave me earlier.
I must forgot to take it out earlier when i was throwing my notebooks.

In boredom i get the envelope on the bag as i remember something, If this is the club list member it is possible the school map is also here and maybe it could be useful.

I opened the envelope but to my surprised, It is not the club list member but a bunch of papers that has some printed writings.

In curiousty i decided to check it out.

But i didn't know it will peek my interest as i read the two words.

Jonas Virus

What the..

W

here this came from? And how it ended up here?

Right.

Recalling the events earlier, When this envelopes get given to me, I also went to Eun-ji's classroom and there's where i bumped Mr.Lee Byeong-chan. The person suspect and the possible creator of the virus. He also carries the same envelope as i picked up the wrong envelope.

Snapping out of my thoughts i get the phone that i used before as i open the flashlight since it's hard to read it especially when the only light right now is the full moon outside.

A virus that would turn fear into strength.

Subjects: Rats, Hamster, t̶w̶o̶ Three humans.

The jonas Virus is taken from a mutated mice.

First subject: Died and came back to life and tried to attack me

Second subject: Became so aggressive but successful

Injecting Serotonin= Nothing happens but slows the process.

When the human felt great fear the virus will immediately attack the human.

The time when the virus enters the body and the human able to adopt the virus, the cell will evolve and a new mankind could be born.

to kill the virus, the brain is the main to be destroyed or kill them with fire.

Cure:
N̶o̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ "The remedy is breathing and leading....a rare type of red might help"

Ji

The letter ended at those two letters, it's seems like when he's writing this he got interrupted.

So the Virus is called Jonas virus and by the meaning of "the fear would turn into strength"

I think i'm starting to get it, When Mi-jin and Mr.Kang turned they felt a great fear knowing that they'll be a monster in a short time, and it allows the virus to attack the blood cells easily since there's a possibility that the blood cells weakened the moment they felt fear.

The subjects.

Rats, Hamster and three Humans...

The hamster earlier, so my prediction could be right? I knew it, the moment i lay a hand on the hamster immediately knew something is up

Could it be...

Wait..., Three Humans??

What the-

But the sentence is supposedly meant to be 'two'. The third human subject must be Hyeon-ju.

But who's the other two?...

Jinsu.

Then if i happen to be correct, He able to do it on his own son.. but who's the other one?

Wait..

Mrs. Lee, Jin-su's mother suddenly disappear after a few days when Jin-su disappearance got announced. I tried calling her but she's not answering my calls nor when i gone to their house.

Gosh, i hope not.

Mutated mice? The very first root of the virus is a mice. Well i change my mind for adopting a hamster

The first subject died but came back to life while the second one became successful but very aggressive.

It's like a mix of these two when a human is turning. They faint that you would think they died then suddenly jolted up and aggressively attack you.

And the fact that this virus had no cure.

But at the end of the sentence i once again daw the riddle that been messing my mind since morning.

It is very questionable and i still don't know what is the meaning of it but i know that this is very important information.

"The remedy is breathing and leading....a rare type of red might help'

~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~

Funfact: Gyeong-su didn't able to thank you immediately since his mind is occupied but also to shy to admit to himself that you help him a lot but he didn't able to be worthy for you

Author Funfact:  Loves clothes and fashion. That's why my their money always fly to the air.

12:47 PM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.6K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
69.2K 1.7K 35
In a world overrun by the undead, y/n must navigate the perils of a zombie apocalypse alongside her loyal circle of friends. As survival becomes thei...
32K 1K 12
"And maybe in another life, we can try this one more time" lee cheongsan x fem!oc all of us are dead, season 1 (english isnt my first language)
53K 1.3K 29
สšษž โบห– โธโธ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out and have to try and escape while love is...