Mr. Jerk And His Bird Brain...

由 Baekhyunielover_92

╔═════════════ This is a romcom story about a famous singer, who is very hot and handsome called Cha Eun-woo... 更多

Introduction
Introduction:02
Chapter:01
Chapter:2
Chapter: 3
Chapter:4
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter:9
Chapter: 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter:12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter:19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 30
chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter:34
Chapter: 35
Chapter:36(The End)

Chapter: 29

421 32 93
由 Baekhyunielover_92

╔══════════════════

Book name: Mr. jerk and his bird brain

Page no: 31

In the story:

Y/N returned home from work. In-Yeop met Y/N

In-Yeop : So Y/N did you give the resignation letter?

Y/N : No I didn't because he apologized.

Y/N explained the entire situation. She then cupped In-Yeop's face.

Y/N : Please Cookie don't be upset because I couldn't keep your words.

In-Yeop :Hey cupcake don't worry. I'll always be with you no matter what your decision is. The only thing that matters is that you are not hurt.

Y/N :Thanks Yeopie, you are the most understanding person.

At night:

Y/N was thinking about Eunwoo and how he took care of her, cried for her.

Y/N:Did he really cry for me? I know he made a mistake but a celebrity like him cried to keep me.

On the other hand:

Eunwoo was trying to sleep but he was thinking about     Y/N.

Eunwoo while closing hiseyes :Oh thank God she stayed! I couldn't even sleep last night because of this.

Next day In-Yeop went to work. After he went.....

The workers : We have a new CEO! It's the daughter of our company owner. We heard she is very beautiful, ethereal and gorgeous looking but she's very rude, or at least we heard. She's joining from today.

In-Yeop was worried after he heard about her because In-Yeop  was a new worker so he wasn't sure how it was gonna go.

After some time they all heard sounds of high heels and turned to the door. Everyone's jaw dropped when they saw her. The CEO introduced herself. When she was introducing herself everyone was open mouthed but when she saw In-Yeop she froze. She told her manager to bring him to her cabin. In-Yeop entered in fear. He entered bit was shocked to see her give a sweet smile at him.

CEO:Please take a seat.

In-Yeop sat.

CEO :By any chance if you don't mind are you HwangIn-Yeop? Are you from Daegu high school?

In-Yeop eith shocked face:Yes I'm Hwang In-Yeop from Daegu high school but ma'am how do you know me?

CEO : We went to the same high school but you were my senior.

CEO in mind:Can't believe I'm meeting my crush again.

In-Yeop :Sorry ma'am I can't exactly remember you.

CEO:Ah it's ok Yeop.By the way I am Rose'

In-Yeop in mind : Yeop? Nobody has ever called me that.

Rose' : Just sit here for a bit I'm coming.

Rose' went to her manager and found out details about In-Yeop's work position.

Rose' : Manager have you appointed a personal assistant yet?

Manager : No ma'am but many people have applied for it and we're going to choose from them.

Rose' : No need to. I already chose my own personal assistant.

Manager:Who is it?

Rose' : You know the handsome man over there called Hwang In-Yeop will be my personal assistant. Appoint him for me.

Rose' went back to her cabin.

Rose' : Hey Yeop from now you are my personal assistant. I'm raising your salary. Do you have any problems?

In-Yeop was surprised at the offer but he accepted.

Rose' : Yeop give me your phone.

In-Yeop gave his phone and she saved her number.

Rose' : From now on whenever I call you, you must accept. Whenever I text you must reply immediately no matter what I text you.

In-Yeop nodded as a yes.

On the other side:

Y/N went to her work. When Y/N went to work, Eunwoo started behaving really softly with her like never before.

Y/N was working.. 

Eunwoo : Hey bird brain why are your eyes so red.

Y/N : I had to study for a long time yesterday so I couldn't sleep much.

Eunwoo : You have finished most of the work here, it's fine if you don't do the rest of the work. Go and rest on the couch there.

Y/N while yawning : Nooo it's fine.

Eunwoo : Hey bird brain I'm your boss. I'm ordering you so go and rest.

Y/N fell asleep really quickly.

Eunwoo was trying to write a song but he kept looking at   Y/N

After sometime Eunwoo took his jacket off and put it on     Y/N. Long time later Y/N woke up and realized Eunwoo wasn't there. Then she saw Eunwoo's jacket on her.

Y/N : Huh? Boss's jacket on me? Why's he acting so nice?

Eunwoo returned.

Y/N : Boss you came. Here's your jacket. Thanks.

Eunwoo smiled at him.

Eunwoo : Bird brain I need help. I was trying to write a song for a while but I couldn't. You face me and I'll think of you as my motivation.

Y/N : A song about me? That's means it's definitely going to be funny song.

Eunwoo : Don't worry I'll sing this song in my concert next week. Then you will get to know how is it .For now just sit.

Y/N sat and Eunwoo wrote a song about her

Y/N : Boss can I have a holiday tomorrow?

Eunwoo : Sure no problem but why?

Y/N : I'm going to XXX place with Hyunjin for Baekhyun's concert.

Eunwoo screamed:NO! You can't go. I'm not going to give a holiday.

Y/N flinched by his sudden screaming.

Y/N : But why? You just said I can get holiday

Eunwoo : Oh I forgot you have really important work tomorrow.You can't get holiday tomorrow

Y/N while pouting:Ok. Fine. See you tomorrow boss.

Eunwoo : Yeah bye see you tomorrow.

Eunwoo in mind: Ah why does she look so cute when she pouts? I have seen so many people around me but I've never seen someone as cute as her. I've also never seen someone as dumb as her either. But I feel something for her that I have never felt for anyone else. Do I like her?

Y/N went home. In-Yeop also returned home.

Lisa : Wow why are you guys so late to my house? In-Yeop oppa you have cooking duty today.

Y/N+In-Yeop : This is not your house!

Lisa : So what? This is my boyfriend's house so it's my house too.

In-Yeop : I have a news for you guys. There is a new CEO at my work and she appointed me as her personal assistant.

Bangchan+ Lisa+ Hyunjin:Wow you two besties are both personal assistant. One for a CEO, the other for a singer.

Hey diamonds  💎💎💎💎!!!

This is it for this chapter

Love you all ❤❤❤

══════════════════╝

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

196K 5.9K 79
a collection of letters to the idol min yoongi. gentle reminder that these "letters" are not real. i don't know why people think they are, but they'r...
114K 754 13
collection of stories .
45.3K 3.5K 35
"But u were my doll" she said shivering. "and now u are my doll" He replied smirking"
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...