I Am the Enemy //Bellamy Blak...

De GangsterBrooks

She was on one mission with one goal only. Kill Bellamy Blake. (GOING UNDER EXTREME EDITING) Mai multe

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
FORGIVE ME (plz read)
27.
28.
29.
30.
The End?
ITS PUBLISHED

21.

5.4K 126 13
De GangsterBrooks

My heart felt clogged in my throat. Like a huge lump I couldn't swallow down.

I made a group of people to go out and search with me. It slipped my mind that Octavia was my main priority. I was too busy with River that I let my own sister leave this camp and she might even end up dead.

"The grounders have to have her" I mumbled.

"I'm going with you" Jasper said. Finn walked to the both of us and grabbed Jasper by the shoulder.

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

"We need all the people we can get" I spat at Finn.
"We also need a tracker so you're coming too" He didn't hesitate to agree.

The gun I was holding was extremely rusty and barely had any bullets in it. I knew this was a bad idea, going into grounder territory. I didn't care, the only thing I cared about is Octavia. I'm not coming back into this camp without her.

I twisted my body around to see River sitting by the fire, sharpening her four spiked spear. A hard look was on her face. All emotion towards her drained from me. I walked towards her and sat on the log across. She didn't look up. A bitter taste crept up my throat and almost made me gag.

"Do you know where Octavia is?" My tone came out more harsh than I meant it to be.

"I've been here the whole time, no I don't know where she is" Not even looking up from her weapon.

"You have to have some idea of what they might do to her, or where they could of put her" I was done messing around. If anyone knew anything of where she might be, it's River. She stood up and stuck her spear in the dirt, looking up at me.
"I can't read minds Bellamy. Each individual earth born is different. They have minds of their own and it just depends on whoever captured her. If she was even captured at all. For all we know she could of just gotten lost and she's finding her way back now"

"Or this was all your idea" A girl that I had a thing with on the Ark a long time ago, named Lela walked up in front of River.

"Maybe you set this all up for Octavia to be taken and this is all your fault!"

River laughed. "I think I've already made this clear that I don't want to harm any of you. Especially Octavia for that matter"

"I don't believe you. You're a grounder and you're the enemy. Bellamy might be blinded by you're little act but I'm not" With every word she pushed River back with her finger.

"Get your damn hands off me" River grabbed her arm and twisted it backwards making Lela wince. She tried to wiggle out of her grasp but that only made River tighten her hold.

"I actually meant I don't care enough to harm any of you. But if you come in and accuse me then I won't hesitate too. Don't push me" She pulled Lela's arm up more, making her yelp in pain.

"I'm not responsible for Octavia going missing. I wouldn't do that to her, or Bellamy. So make sure you and all your little buddies that came up with your little idea know that" She spat and let her arm loose.

"You're a bitch" Lela tried to swing at River but she dodged it.

Before Lela could blink, River suckerpunched her in the nose. Sending her backwards into my arms. Blood started running down her face. I didn't want a riot to start so I cut everything off before Lela could react.

"That's enough!" I yelled.
"Lela go to the infirmary and get your nose looked at" I pushed her in that direction and looked back at River. Her expression hadn't changed.

"That wasn't necessary"

"You didn't believe anything she said right?" She sighed and I shook my head. She started to walk away before I grabbed her arm and pulled her back. I wanted to bite my lip and keep my words down but I couldn't. This was about my sister.

My sister my responsibility.

"I need you to go back to your camp and look for her"

And just like that, without another word escaping her lips. She grabbed her weapon, gave me a soft smile then sprinted out of the camp before I could take another breath.

"Alright it's almost nightfall let's move!" I yelled.

"I'm coming with you" Monroe said cocking her gun. I didn't respond, she would go even if I told her not to.
I had seventeen people going with me to find Octavia. All of them seemed determined enough.

We started walking through the woods, it was dead silent. Occasionally I would hear someone cough or an animal make noise but that was it. I would never admit this to anyone but I was scared. Scared that they would hurt her. Scared of what I might do if I found out they did something to her.
"Turn right" Finn said. We continued walking for what seemed like miles. Nobody had complained.

We approached a steep hill. At first I couldn't tell what it was until I focused. Hanging on a small tree branch was a piece of cloth. It had to be Octavia's.

"Give me some rope" I demanded. When Miller threw it to me I quickly tied it around my waist.

"Why do you need that?" A voice echoed.
"So I can get back up" I started inching myself down the hill, getting closer to the tree.
I felt the long piece of cloth and it all came back. It was Octavia's. I gave it to her when we were on the Ark. It was a blue ribbon that she's had since she was young. I'd recognize it anywhere.

"She was here!" My voice cracked mid sentence.

I looked down before pulling myself back up and noticed a large rock that had a dark red liquid on it. I knelt down to get a better look.

It was blood.
Octavia's blood...

"They have her. I knew it" I whispered to myself. Miller started pulling me back up. When I balanced myself I took the rope off. "We have to go to grounder territory" I said. I started walking in the direction of the entrance. I could hear mumbles from people in the back. I knew almost everyone would go back to camp. I didn't care.

After more walking we finally approached the entrance. There were trees covered with bones. Torches were lit up. I swallowed hard.

"Whoever wants to back out now go ahead. I'm going either way" Many people turned around and headed back to camp. I wasn't surprised.
Finn, Jasper and Monroe stayed, and a couple other people.

"This is too dangerous" A male voice sounded. I didn't respond.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Jasper?" Finn asked.
"I'd walk through hell to find her" He grabbed his torch and walked ahead of me.

---------------

It had been hours. We stopped to take a break for a second because it had been non stop walking. I didn't sit down, I just stood waiting for everyone else to finish. The longer we waited the more could happen to Octavia.
Suddenly I heard branches breaking and shuffling of feet, like someone was running. My head jerked in the direction the sound came from and I saw a dark shadow.

"They're here" I said.
Everyone jumped up and held their guns up. We all started running in the same direction trying to keep each other close. I saw another figure run past. There were more than one, and they all were trying to kill us.

"I knew this was a suicide mission" Another boy said.

"Shut up!" I snapped. I continued running until I heard a muffled scream. When I turned around he was gone.

"Holy shit" Monroe wheezed, stopping to get air.
"They're using the trees" Finn warned.
"Oh really?" Jasper panted sarcastically. I wasn't in the mood for sarcasm.
"I don't have time for their games"

"You!" A voice yelled that wasn't in our group. I saw the figure come from behind the tree, I couldn't make out his face but he kept walking towards me.

"You're supposed to be dead!" He yelled. "River was lying!" I lifted my gun without thinking and pulled the trigger, the bullet went straight into his head. He fell down before even taking another breath. I didn't need River in trouble also. "Bellamy why did you do that?" Monroe asked, shocked. I didn't answer, I just kept moving. Then another figure emerged from the tree and threw his spear. It landed right through one of our girls chest. I didn't have any sympathy at the moment for her. I knew I would in the morning, but not now. I kept moving, just trying to get out of the zone of being a target. Jasper shot at the grounder who hit the girl. He fell over only moments later.

We started sprinting, faster than I thought I could run. Before we got too far Monroe made us stop. She gasped, we all turned around and her foot was in a hole. She panicked trying to pull it out. After she finally did I looked through it. It wasn't a trap hole.

"This hole could only of been made by someone trying to get out" I said.

"I think you might've found her Monroe" Finn said smiling. "Help me find the entrance" I panicked, frantically ripping up the ground.

"I found it" Jasper said. We all ran to him. There was rock stairs that led down to a dark hall. We all crept down, trying to be quiet. My heart was pounding in my chest. When we reached to the bottom of the stairs I heard chains.

"Octavia!" I screamed.

"Bellamy!" I ran down the hallway and there she sat. Chained to the wall was my little sister. I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly broke the chains, freeing her. She was crying, not sure if of happiness or from fear. I grabbed her up in my arms and hugged her tightly.

Footsteps sounded down the stairs and Octavia's eyes got big. "He's back" She whispered. The grounder burst in without warning, slashing his slightly large knife. Finn shot him and tried to fight him off while I pushed Octavia out of the exit. Monroe and Jasper went with her. I ran back down to where the grounder was fighting Finn. I elbowed him in the neck, he groaned and flew backwards. Finn kicked him in the chest as he swung at Finn. He landed him square in the jaw, Finn didn't hesitate with hitting him back. Suddenly I heard a screaming pain come from Finn. I looked down and he had stabbed him in the rib. I took my gun and knocked the grounder out with it.
___________

"What do we do now?" Miller asks.

"We'll torture him if we need" I say. The grounder's eyes slowly opened. He panicked and tried to get out of the chains, grunting.

"Tie him tighter!" I demanded.

Both of his arms were chained. After I knocked him out we dragged him back to camp. Clarke and Raven were trying to deal with Finn downstairs but probably with no luck. I wasn't going to let this earth born get away with kidnapping my sister. Raven contacted the Ark and we're talking to Abby, trying to pull the knife out of Finn.
The grounder looked up at me and his expression turned into pure hatred. I smiled at him.

"Bellamy you don't need to do this!" Octavia yelled from downstairs. We had Miller stand by the door and make sure she wouldn't get in.

"We need to know what we're up against!"

I walked to the back, where his things we took were.
"What's this?" Miller asked, holding up a can with lots of viles with liquid in it. I didn't answer, picking up a leather bound notebook. He started struggling to get loose.
"I think we found something he doesn't want us to see" I grinned and started looking through it. There were drawings. Of everything earth related.
"These aren't bad" I scoffed. He stared angrily back at me. Then I saw a picture he had drawn of Octavia. It made my blood boil.

"Oh I see, you've got a little crush on my little sister"

I tore the page out and put it in my pocket. Then turning another page to see tally marks. There were one hundred and two of them. With ten marked out.

"That's how many people we've lost!" I stood up. "He's been watching us since we got here!"

The hatch opened and Clarke came up. She walked over to me, making way so she could see the grounder.

"Well if he didn't hate us before he sure as hell does now" I pulled her aside "Who cares?" I scoffed. "How's Finn?"

"Alive, and his people will care. How do you think River will react if she finds out he's here and you of all people are torturing him."

"She's not going to find out" I gulped. Clarke shook her head.

"Clarke! He's seizing!" Raven yelled from below.

________

When Clarke came back up she had a panicked expression. She was sweaty and was shaking.

"The blade was poisoned, Finn is going to die if we don't find the antidote" She gasped.

"It's in there" She pointed to the can with all of the viles in it. I snatched it from the floor and gave it to her. She was slowly crying, trying not to be noticeable.

"He knew Finn was going to die the whole time!" She yelled. Looking the grounder straight in the face, he didn't move a muscle just like how River didn't. I knew this could go on forever.

"Our friend is dying down there!" She started taking each individual one out. Pleading for him to give her a sign. Still he didn't even blink.

"I'll get him to talk" Clarke nodded.
I hadn't even noticed that Octavia came up too.

"Clarke you even said it yourself! This is not who we are! He saved my life!"

"Now we're talking about Finn's life!" I yelled back at her. I grabbed the seatbelt and ripped his shirt, revealing his skin. He wouldn't look at me.

I gave Clarke the nod and she took out a vile.
"Is it this one?" She pleaded. He didn't move, I slashed him in the chest with the metal of the seatbelt. He flinched that time.

"This one?" Still nothing, I slashed again. This process repeated itself.

I got so impatient to the point I grabbed a metal screw sitting on the floor. Then grabbed the palm of his hand and dug it into the skin. He groaned that time.

"What the hell are you doing!" A scream sounded from the back. The voice was recognizable anywhere.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

blue De stormborn

Fanfiction

316K 8K 28
she could never be a saint, but she thought she could be a martyr if they killed her quick the hundred ...
4.6K 69 21
After being separated by Bellamy, Kaya is taken to Mount Weather. When Clarke and her discovers their secrets, they do anything to get out of there a...
73K 1.7K 34
ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀᴍᴏɴɢꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴀʟʟ "ᴀʟʟ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟ...
193K 3.8K 89
" Well, not everyone get's what they deserve. We were sent down here on our own, trying to find a way to survive - trying to stay alive. We were just...