broken doll [teen wolf]

By allisonsgf

[BOOK TWO] After a heartbreaking loss, her life is slowly falling apart yet again. Aires Hale is forced to si... More

must read
songs for this book
my oc's aesthetics
[chapter one] one hundred and fourty three days
[chapter two] ghosts of the past
[chapter three] the truth about Tate Hale
[chapter four] love made him crazy
[chapter five] it was only a kiss
[chapter six] a nightmare dressed like a daydream
[chapter seven] broken love confessions
[chapter eight] love me or leave me
[chapter nine] sinking, drowning, dying
[chapter ten] a warning from the darkness
[chapter eleven] right where you left me
[chapter twelve] always an object, never a person
[chapter thirteen] the angel or the villain?
[chapter fourteen] 1-800-273-8255
[chapter fifteen] a pity party for one and one only
[chapter sixteen] I love her cherry red cheeks
[chapter seventeen] confess it all to me
[chapter eighteen] the night it all changed
[chapter nineteen] 4morant
[chapter twenty] me and the devil
[chapter twenty one] lets play a game of murderous hide and seek
[chapter twenty two] bridge the connection between my mind and the lost
[chapter twenty three] the violet door
[chapter twenty four] enclosed in the darkness
[chapter twenty five] the downfall of aires hale
[chapter twenty six] left in the wreckage of it all
[chapter twenty seven] the broken puzzle pieces
[chapter twenty eight] tangled lies
[chapter twenty nine] new orleans
[chapter thirty] take my hand
[chapter thirty one] the girl who was born to die
[chapter thirty two] hiding from the devil
[chapter thirty three] a deadly staring game
[chapter thirty four] you were only sixteen
[chapter thirty five] addicted after all
[chapter thirty six] terms and conditions
[chapter thirty seven] chaos, death and destruction
[chapter thirty eight] two souls, one mind
[chapter thirty nine] an invisible string
[chapter fourty] blood in the water
[chapter fourty one] sweet crimson red
[chapter fourty two] the 'lucky' one
[chapter fourty three] valacks little doll
[chapter fourty four] tag, your it
[chapter fourty five] killing herself over and over
[chapter fourty six] the loophole behind the door of death
[chapter fourty seven] the girl was a stranger
[chapter fourty eight] truth
[chapter fourty nine] one more day
[chapter fifty] let her go
[chapter fifty two] the beauty of the stars

[chapter fifty one] my tears ricochet

774 27 10
By allisonsgf

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

For the first time in my life, the voices in my head had gone silent.

Everything hurt. My head. My chest. My heart.

A part of me had died inside whilst my soul remained shattered.

I never got to tell her I loved her. I would never sing with her again, dance with her, laugh with her. My other half was gone, and along with her what was left of my heart has been destroyed.

I was barely alive, barely breathing, barely functioning. Tears burned into my cheeks as my mind drifted away, to a place where Allison was still alive, to a place where I kept my word.

Don't worry, I'll see you in a minute. What a stupid thing to say.

Out of everything I could've said, should've said, it was those words that had to have been my last to her. It was a sick joke from the universe, it was laughing in my face.

In a matter of minutes, I had lost everything.

"Aires, Aires sweetheart. I need you to look at me." Chris's voice tore through me, making me slowly fade back to reality, the one where Allison wasn't alive anymore.

No. No. No. No. No.

"Aires."

Let me fade away. Let me float back into my mind. Let me sit in the silence.

"Aires."

Suddenly, I let out an ear piercing scream whilst I dropped onto my knees. My sobs filled the room, earning me a lot of sympathetic gazes from the other officers, but I didn't care.

She was gone.

Allison, my Allison, was dead.

"It should have been me." I choked out in an ugly sob. "I was supposed to die, not her. It should have been me."

I couldn't save her.

And so I sobbed and screamed until my lungs were raw.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I wasn't sure who was carrying me, only that their tears continued to fall onto me. I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't breathe.

"Please put me down." I croaked out, wincing at the bruning in the back of my throat.

"Aires-"

"She's gone. She's gone, Chris. Allison. She's dead. She's never coming back." I choked out angrily. 

Quickly, he wrapped his arms around me, drawing me into his chest. He was cold, just like Allison's body was when I desperately tried to shake her awake. Everything felt cold.

"It's okay, sweetheart.'' Chris whispered in my ear whilst he soothingly smoothed down my hair.

But it was no use, I was still shaking. I was sure I would never stop, just like I would never find warmth again.

I slipped out of his arms and mindlessly wandered down the hallway, towards the bedroom I once called my own. It was no longer home to me. My home was gone, she was dead. Everything about my room felt wrong, it all felt out of place.

"NO!" I screamed whilst charging over to my desk.

None of it was mine, Aires isn't alive anymore, she died the second Allison did.

"FUCK YOU." I screamed at the universe as I threw the contents at my wall. "NO!"

The shattered glass that scattered the floor repetrenseted exactly how my heart felt. Another scream and then another swipe, almost everything was destroyed. Allison's perfume still lingered in the air, bringing a wailing cry from my lips.

Her blanket still sat on my bed from the last time we were together. Slowly, I sank onto the floor and pulled my legs up to my chest. Tears continued to spill down my cheeks as I gently rocked myself.

I wanted Allison, I needed her.

I needed a hug from her, more than anything in the world.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

I awake in a pile of shattered glass. The remainder of what used to be my favourite perfume dug into my skin, reminding me that I was still alive. I was still living and Allison wasn't.

I had felt grief before, I had lived with it my entire life.

However, nothing could explain the way I felt as I laid on the floor wishing Allison was beside me. It was a pain like I had never felt before.

The things I would've done do to hear her voice again, to hear another one of her theories, to feel one of her kisses against my cheek.

If only we had a few more minutes.

A bitterly painful sensation surged through me, along with a mix of anger. I was having an overload of feelings. Despair, grief, sorrow, depression, anger. All of it was twisted into me, suffocating me, drowning me.

Nobody had told me how Allison had died but it didn't take a genius to figure it out. Void was responsible.

He had finally stolen everything from me.

As I shakily pushed myself onto my legs, I let out a final deathly sob. Allison was gone because of him.

Another scream.

No matter how much I sobbed, it wouldn't bring her back. It wouldn't ease the pain that pounded on my chest.

More tears continued to stain my already wet cheeks as I stormed over to my closet and slipped on one of Allison's jackets. The sweet smell of strawberries and cherries that was her favourite perfume invaded my senses.

I was angry, but most of all, I was in pain.

Most people's revenge was fuelled by an overloading desire that usually had to do with anger. Mine was fueled by the shakiness in my hands, the thumbing of my numb heart, and the reminder that I had lost the only thing I loved in the world.

My movements felt robotic as I charged down the hallway, ignoring both Isaac's and Chris's confused calls.

He killed Allison, and I was going to kill him.

I was getting my fucking revenge

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

"Deaton!" Aires yelled as she ran into the clinic.

Everyone was on their way to the clinic, meaning she had very little time to get answers from Deaton.

"Aires." Deaton replied with a nod.

"I've run over this a hundred times but my mind- it's- it's not working properly at the minute and I don't know if..."

"Okay, okay, okay. Slow down. Now start again."

"Noshiko had the help of a witch that trapped the nogitsune in a prison world, one that was attached to the nemeton, right?"

"As far as I'm aware, yes. That is all correct."

"It cant be trapped again, a new prison world isn't strong enough to hold it, right?"

"Yes."

The solemn look on his face sent the girl's heart plummeting. She didn't need to voice her question to know the answer.

"It's me, right?" She mumbled as bile rose in the back of her throat. "This is how it ends, with me. I have to trap it inside of me. I have to syphon its soul and everything that makes the nogitsune. I have to syphon all the darkness and pain out of it."

"I don't know, Aires. This has never been done before-"

"The book says only I can kill it. Noshiko said only i'm powerful enough to withhold the darkness. It ends with me."

A silence settled in the air before Deaton lightly shook his head, a sigh slipped out as a frown twisted onto his face.

"Aires, you'll be carrying all of that darkness, all of that pain, for the rest of your life. It will be with you forever." As much as he wanted the nogitsune to be destroyed, he also had made a promise to Talia, one where he swore he would forever protect the girl.

"What about its spirit? I syphon everything that makes the nogitsune the nogitsune but then what about its spirit?"

"You'll have to destroy its soul."

Just like it did to hers, an eye for an eye.

Half of Aires' soul was Allison, killing the Argent destroyed her soul.

She had a plan, take away its army -the oni-, syphon its darkness, and then destroy its soul.

"How do I do that?"

"Dark magic."

The one thing she never wanted to tap into again. The last time she used it she almost died, she ended up getting the love of her life killed.

"But how?"

"Channel all of your anger, all of your rage and pain. Channel all of it into your magic and destroy its soul. You'll know what to do when the time comes."

"And what if I can't? What if I can't do it?"

"You can, Aires. If anyone can do this, it's you."

With a slow nod of her head, Aires thanked Deaton and left the clinic. She didn't know where she was going, or what her next move was, only that she had to strike fast.

As she approached her car, a white note stuck on the windshield caught her eye. Hesitantly, she pulled it out and flipped it over, skimming over the text. It was a ticket to the winter formal from last year, the same dance where Aires was turned into a heretic.

It was a message from Void, he was at the school. That's where he was waiting for her.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

The girl had gone numb, murderous rage consumed her, fuelling her, fuelling her need for revenge

As she raced through the parking lot and towards the school, she had one thing on her mind. She was going to take everything from Void, just like he did to her. Though little did she know her friends were hot on her heels.

"What the fuck?" She hissed as she locked eyes with Scott who stood blocking the school entrance.

"Aires-"

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We followed you." Lydia whispered. "We saw you speed out of the clinic."

"Well you all need to leave." She couldn't tell them about how she had to kill Void, if they knew the consequences she would face they would try to stop her.

"No. We're in this together-"

"LEAVE!" Aires screamed, tears burned in her eyes as she angrily shook her head.

"No."

"Fine." She hissed as she threw her hands in the air, using her magic to throw her friends to the side.

She didn't spare them a glance as she charged towards the school and threw open the door. An angry sigh left her lips as she strolled into a completely new setting. Snow slowly fell from the sky and settled on the floor. The cool air nipped at her skin, causing a shiver to race down her spine.

It was not a part of her plan.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" Scott yelled. "WHERE ARE WE?"

"Between life and death." A new voice answered, causing everyone to suddenly spin to its source.

A bloody fire wrapped in bandages limped its way to block what looked like the only exit, the oni trailing behind him, all bearing their swords.

"Bardo." Aires answered with a shake of her head.

"But there are no peaceful deities here, Aires. You're dying, Stiles. And now everyone you care about is dying too."

"What?" The boy demanded as he nervously glanced at Aires. "What do you mean?"

"I've almost won the game, Aires."

"No, you haven't." The Hale shot back with a hint of a smirk.

"Yes, I have. I've trapped you, I'm slowly killing you. I. Have. Won. So I'll make you a deal. Kill Stiles, and the rest of your friends can leave."

Immediately, Aires had snapped to Stiles, tears filled his eyes as he slowly moved to the girl. She had gotten herself out of situations like that before, she got out of the ancestors word. But that was just her, that wasn't her with other people.

"Ree Ree." Stiles whispered whilst looking at the girl, however, she was still numb, still being fuelled on a burning need for revenge. "Do it."

"No." She snapped. "I'm not killing him."

"I have to say, I'm a little disappointed.I expected a hell of a fight from you." The nogitsune sneered.

"Looks like you just might get it." Aires spat before charging at one of the oni, she ripped its sword from its hold in a flash and plunged the weapon deep into its chest with a smirk.

Panic kicked into the nogitsune as he watched the onus body drop onto the floor and disappear in a dark mist. Slowly, the creature began backing up until it took its only escape and ran back through the door they had all entered. Black blood was splattered across the Hales face as she wiped her hair out of her face.

"Game. On."

Suddenly, Aires swung the sword at another oni and shoved the weapon straight into its body. It was now her against five other oni members, and she was winning.

She was taking away his army.

One by one, Aires watched as the oni's bodys dropped onto the floor and disappeared, leaving only black mist behind. Her chest rose and fell at a rapid pace as she threw the sword to the side and charged towards the door.

Black blood dripped down her body as a smirk sat on her lips. She was winning the game. The door swung open with a creak as Aires strutted through it, a murderous expression ws twisted on her features.

"Void." She called out in a sing-song voice. "Void."

A sudden thump on the ground sent the girl spinning around. Fury swam in Void's eyes as he watched Kira's body fall to the ground, followed by Lydias and Scotts. Aires wasted no time jumping to Stiles, blocking his body with her own.

"This was my game." Void sneered. "My game, Aires. I made the rules. You think you can beat me at my own game?"

"I already am." The Hale shot back.

"Divine move."

As Void began to charge at them, Stiles' hand intertwined with Aires, gently tugging her down the hallway.

"Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? You killed the oni. But me? Me? I'M A THOUSAND YEARS OLD. YOU CAN'T KILL ME!"

"Are you sure about that?" Aires spat with a smirk as she lightly cocked her head to the side.

Void's movements suddenly stopped, all the fury was wiped from his face and replaced with fear. "What?"

"I took away your army." Aires hissed. "I've beaten your mind games, I've escaped my death now on two occasions. I'm. Winning."

"No."

Slowly, the Hale pulled her hands out from her side, angling thm towards Void. Her smirk grew as she watched the creature shrink back in fear. After all this time, he had underestimated her. Just like everyone else.

As he tried to escape, Aires muttered a small spell that sent him flying into the wall. She quickly sprinted over to the creature and wrapped her hand around his neck. Black veins travelled through her veins as she syphoned all the darkness and pain out of him. Her features twisted in a pained frown as she clenched her teeth.

She was sucking the life out of him and putting it into her, she was going to be forced to live with demons inside of her for the rest of her life.

"Aires." A soft voice whispered inside her head.

Allison's voice.

Suddenly, every memory with the Argent flashed through her mind, reminding her of what she had just lost.

"You took everything from me!" She screamed. "Now it's my turn."

An angry scream flew past her lips as her hands moved to the side of his head. Just like Deaton said, she knew exactly what to do. Blood tears dripped from her eyes as she forced her way into Void's mind.

She saw hundreds of years of memories. Every death angered her, pushing her to use more strength than ever before. Her eyes glowed their bright violet as she and Void screamed in unison.

She was slowly destroying his soul with her magic.

She was destroying every memory he had ever had, twisting it into a version of her own.

She was breaking him.

With a final yell, a huge grey forcefield exploded from the girl's chest. Her head rang as she slumped onto the floor, barely able to breath.

"AIRES!" Her friends screamed as they raced towards her.

She had won.

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

Aires pov...

He was dead.

I won.

I won the game.

With a small smile, I pushed myself off of the floor and turned to face my friends. Never in my life have I ever had that amount of power. The magic that flowed through my veins felt different, it felt like I was in someone else's body. Deatons warning replayed in my mind

'You will be forced to live with these demons for the rest of your life. This darkness will forever be with you.'

Lydia's eyes were the first I met, something about them sent shivers down my spine. She was pale, almost as if she had seen a ghost.

"Lyds?" I whispered in a low breath.

Tears pooled in her eyes as they burned into mine. Her lips parted yet no words came out. She couldn't tell me.

Immediately I knew.

A scream ripped from my throat as I pushed my legs to move faster than they ever had before.

No. No. No. No. No.

"AIDEN!" I screamed as I clutched onto my chest.

No. No. No. No. No.

Not him. Please don't let it be him. I can't lose him.

As I ran around the corner, my eyes locked onto his icy blue eyes. The same eyes I fell in love with in Italy, the same eyes I fell in love with only months ago, the same eyes I was still in love with.

It was happening, and I couldn't stop it.

A strangled sob flew past my lips as I practically threw myself down the stairs, racing against time as I sprinted to Aiden's side. Alex was by his side, sobbing and screaming into his chest whilst he held the back of her head, soothing her. The second I jumped by his side, she shot up and stumbled away. Blood coated my hands as I desperately tried to push on his gaping wound.

Alex and Ethan were standing on the other side of him with wide eyes and tears on their cheeks. 

"Aires." He whispered, taking my face in between his hands.

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!" I screamed.

My hands shook as I mindlessly ran them over his chest, racking my brain for any type of fix. I couldn't think of one.

"Don't you dare leave me." I choked out. "Please don't leave me."

"Baby-"

"Please stay with me." I begged with wide, wild eyes. 

"Marry me." He suddenly blurted out, making a frown stretch onto my face. 

"What?"

"Aires Violet Hale, I have been in love with you since the day I met you. Life's too short, especially in our world. I want to be with you till my last dying breath, marry me."

He was dying, and yet he still wanted me to marry him.

"Aiden." I whispered.

Because I knew he loved me, but he also loved her, and she stood to the side of him with tears on her cheeks. I felt for her, because I knew he wanted her by his side, he just didn't know it. 

"I want to be with you till I take my very last breath. I want you to be mine, only if it's for a few minutes."

I couldn't breathe. My body violently shook as I let out a pained scream. The last bit of life I had inside of me began to crack, tearing at the very last of my heart.

"Yes." I choked out in between a sob. "I love you- I'll always love you."

"You, Aires, are the love of my life. We will see each other again, one day. I'll love you forever."

I quickly smashed my lips on Aidens, allowing myself to sink into the comfort of his hold. Tears stained both of our cheeks, but we didnt care. My hands gently caressed his face whilst his hands lightly tangled in my hair.

As I pulled back, I watched Aidens eyes flutter closed. His body slowly stilled, becoming a cold weight in my hands.

He was gone.

Someone's arms wrapped around my body, gently pulling me away from him. The second I left, Alex jumped down to his side, making my heart split in half. Their strong arms pulled me into their chest whilst one hand soothed the back of my head.

"It's okay." They whispered.

Stiles.

"He's gone." I sobbed into Stiles' chest whilst he used his strength to hold me up.

"I know. I'm so sorry."

"He's gone."

✧∘* ೃ ⋆。˚.

PAIN...

The next chapter will be the final chapter of this book and then it's on to season four...

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 12.2K 47
"i love you." social media - can bring people together or tear them apart cover by @elysiani
17.4K 397 35
"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™™ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช; ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง...
436K 16.4K 60
-๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€. ๐™ค๐™ง ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—น...
393K 10.8K 22
He ground his hips onto her core and tightened his grip both on her neck and her thigh. "They're not going to find out. Like how no one's going to fi...