siblings (draken x takemichi...

By erenyeager667

⚠️discontinued⚠️ doraken and takemichi brother au. takemichi harem. takemichi knows how to fight. shinishiro... More

meeting
meeting pt2
Family
alone time
first time
idk what to name this chapter😭
announcement!
chapter 8
little background information
announcement!
important
ADVERTISING!!

New friend

2.8K 78 27
By erenyeager667

"Oh I forgot you still have to meet my other  friend sanzu" I said really excited, I wanted takemichi to meet everyone one I know, and especially sanzu cause he don't have a lot of friends so I thought this will be a good opportunity to know new people, and maybe he might like takemichi, because everytime I introduce someone to him he says that he might be a traitor and he don't like him.

Sanzu P.O.V

Who's that new guy that my king wants me to meet. I bet that he's a traitor and is not good enough for my king, but I still have to meet him.

I wore my clothes and mask then headed to my King's house.

At Mikey's house

"Oh sanzu you're here alone takeomi didn't come with you? " shinishiro-san asked "no" I replied "okay then Mikey is in his room with takemichi they're waiting for you" he said .

So the new brat's name is takemichi.

I went to my King's room and knocked on the door "Come in!" I heard my king say.

I walked in to see my king with a cute boy-  WHAT THE HELL AM THINKING ABOUT!? Sanzu go back to your senses.

"That's sanzu he's a bit kind of weird but don't worry once you earn his trust you will find out that he's just a tsandere" I heard my king say.

"Nice to meet you sanzu-kun, I'm takemichi Ryukuji, you probably know my brother he's known as draken, I hope we get along well! " he said with a cheerful tone. Wait he's that girrafe that my king prefer over everyone brother's. Wow they really look nothing alike.

Just a note:all that takemichi could think today is why he's been surrounded by hot guys.

Well next chapter is gonna be just sanzu x takemichi.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...