We're just friends

נכתב על ידי gaslyyy10

When a famous YouTuber meets a huge footballer, and a spark is found between them. Or When Olivia Southgate... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE

Chapter 12

1.9K 16 1
נכתב על ידי gaslyyy10

Me and mason woke up at around 11 the next morning. He woke up first, then I woke up when he was moving around a lot.

We walked into the living room together, and saw Chilly, Jack and Sasha all sat watching the tv in my house.

"I didn't think you would be awake yet?" I questioned them.

"Well, you said we had work to do, so we got up early for you." Jack smiled.

"Okay, where did you sleep?"

"Me and Jack slept in the only functioning guest room, and Ben slept on the mattress in your office." Sasha replied quietly.

"Okay, anyone up for bacon sandwiches?" I asked, and everyone out there hand up like we were in school again.

I walked over to the fridge and got the bacon out. My phone started ringing, I noticed it was Jesse and instantly picked it up.

"Hey, I'm nearby, can I stop at your new house?" He asked.

"Sure, text you the address." I replied. "You want a bacon sandwich."

"Course I do, your cooking, incredible." He joked.

"Well, I'll put some on for you." I said, whilst hanging up. "Jesses coming over." I turned to everyone.

No one answered me, so I just left it. I wasn't sure if they didn't hear me, or just didn't care.

About 5 minutes later, there was a knock at my door, and as I walked towards it to see who it was, Jesse came storming through the door.

"Ahhh, Livvy, I've missed you." He said smiling. He quickly gave me a hug, and had a huge grin on his face.

"I've missed you too, do you like the new flat?" I asked him.

"Hang on, I've left Hope outside." He said awkwardly and quickly walked out of the flat to go get her.

A minute later, I saw my front door open again, however this time, Jesse walked in and Hope was in an electric toy car I had bought her on mine, Marcus and Jesse's last shopping trip.

"Ahhh, there's my little hope. How are you my love." I screeched as I ran over to her. I quickly picked her up out of her car and gave her a tight cuddle.

"I've missed you auntie Livvy." She said quietly. She sounded quite shy, however then I realised there was 4 other people in the room that she didn't know.

"Do you want a yogurt?" I asked her, and walked her over to the kitchen.

"Yes." She giggled as she nodded her head.

I walked over to my fridge and pulled out a yogurt pouch, which I buy in especially for her. I opened it, then handed it to her. She quickly grabbed it out of my hand and started sucking on it.

I saw Jesse talking to everyone else, so I cracked on with the sandwiches.

I got the bacon out of the oven, and sliced and buttered the bread. Then I was interrupted, by a very cute little girl.

"Auntie Livvy?" She shouted.

"What do you want babe?" I asked her.

"Can I make with you?" She laughed.

"Of course." I replied. I lifted her off my bar stood, then placed her on the counter. I gave her the bread, and asked her to place the bacon in them all. Then she closed the breads and I lifted her off the counter. I handed her a plate and she walked over towards Jesse.

"Daddy, sandich." She shouted at him. She placed the plate in his hands then walked back to me. I handed her the next plate, however this time she pulled my arm along with it.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"I don't know them people."she replied. She was speaking very quietly so they couldn't hear her.

I quickly picked her up and placed her on my hip. She held the plate, and we gave the first one to Chilly.

"Hope, you and your auntie Olivia are stars." He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

We did this again with Jack, Sasha and Mason.

I pushed myself onto my sofa next to mason and Jesse. Then Hope came and sat on my knee.

"Do you want me to put Peppa on for you Hope?"

She quickly nodded her head, "Jack, can I please have the remote?" He quickly passed me the tv remote and I swapped it over to an episode of Peppa pig.

Me and hope were watching it very seriously, whilst everyone else was chatting amongst themselves. I didn't even notice when she had fallen asleep on me, cuddled in my chest. Slowly I started to fall asleep as well. Me and hope cuddled into each other as we slept.

"Liv," Jesse said quietly whilst poking me awake. "Liv?" He said again before I opened my eyes and sat up slightly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep." I replied to him.

"Don't worry, it's alright. I'm going to take Hope home now, she's very tired too." He looked towards a little girl yawning in her toy car.

"Okay, I'm gonna miss you hope." I said walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her.

"I'm miss you too." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I love you darling."

"I love you too auntie Livvy." She said letting go.

"I'll see you in 3 days time," Jesse said while giving me a hug.

"Yep, back to Birmingham after I've just moved away." I laughed.

"Liv, we've got 2 friendlies before the euros, at Riverside." He replied, my mouth stayed open in shock. "Did you not know this?" He giggled at my face, and Hope joined in in laughing at me.

"No, I didn't. Jack, how did you not tell me this last night?" I said, turning around to stare at him.

"I don't know, I forgot." He shrugged.

"How could you just forget about that, that's amazing, okay. Now I'm excited." I shrieked.

"You do know that you've got to see your dad." Jack said.

"I'll just go see Neil Warnock, and my family. It's not that deep. He will just have to deal with it." I then turned back to Jess and Hope. "I'll see you soon anyway." I smiled.

He walked out my front door with Hope following in her car.

"Mase, you gonna be at riverside?" I asked him.

"After champions league final, yeah. Why?" He questioned.

"I'm gonna take you out to a restaurant." I smiled.

He smirked back at me. "I'm excited."

"Good, come take a photo of me." I asked while pouring a glass of wine.

"Liv, it's 1 in the afternoon." He said whilst staring at the large glass. He quickly got up and walked over towards the kitchen.

"I'm celebrating." I laughed back.

Liked by benchilwell and others

@oliviasouthgate got settled in my new flat. Won't be many streams for the next month, will be in Middlesbrough with the England team. Sorry :(

@miniminter Southy when you're finally in london, maybe a sidemen video to film?
^@oliviasouthgate of course. I will film all types of sidemen videos, especially Moresidemen
^@judebellingham introduce me, PLEASE :)
^@oliviasouthgate one day

@theboroofficial excited to have you back in Teesside
^@oliviasouthgate excited to be back

@philfoden can I be on your stream when you do one?
^@oliviasouthgate course you can! Or you want a YouTube video?

@zerkaa 👏👏👏

@taliamarr let me come see your flat
^@oliviasouthgate soon. I promise.
^@miasouthgate she wont even let me and Flynn come see it.
^@oliviasouthgate and I have good reason for that.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9K 39 60
the story of two childhood friends Y/N Southgate and Mason Mount. Will they go from friends to lovers despite Y/N's high level of fame?
226K 2.6K 55
✿ ben chilwell x fem!oc © luvrleclerc 2022
20.9K 385 25
You are Gareth Southgate's daughter and falls in love with the Mason Mount however he isn't the only one to take a liking in you. You want him bad bu...
14.3K 153 20
Model, Jess Mount has lived New York for a few years but has came back to see her brother at one of his England matches. Her brother is the famous Ch...