☄️ Kpop bxb Oneshots ☄️

By Beanknow

Requests open I'll also do platonic stories - comment requests, you can request any (and I mean any boy group... More

a/n: welcome
Apple Pie [ateez]
Cat Cafe [Day6] (part 1?)
Mine [Ateez]
a/n: requests

Plushie [txt]

71 1 0
By Beanknow

····Yeonjun x Huening Kai····
··minor Soobin x Taehyun··

★f l u f f★

tw: panic attack; Yeonjun is referred to as both hyung and noona

Yeonjun sat on the hotel bed scrolling through Instagram waiting for his Kai to come back from the bathroom and unpack. Yeonjun was glad he got to room with his boyfriend. Taehyun had a room to himself and Soobin is with Beomgyu. The staff originally put Beomgyu in a room by himself so the other boyfriends could room together, but that was deemed not a good idea because Beomgyu is Beomgyu.

Yeonjun looked up when he heard Kai exit the bathroom and smiled at the cute boy.

"Hi baby, you ready to unpack yet?"

"Not yet hyung, I want kisses and cuddles from hyung first."

Yeonjun laughed a bit at the younger's response and gently pulled him onto the bed and into his arms. Kai giggled and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's neck, Yeonjun kissing all over his face earning more giggles before closing the already tiny gap and kissing him on the lips.

After a while of kisses and cuddles, Yeonjun forced Kai to get up and unpack with the promise of help and kisses.

"Alright baby, that was the last item." Kai wrapped his arms around Yeonjun.

"Are you sure noona?" Kai asked, sounding concerned.

"Yes Kai, why? Did you forget something?"

"I hope not, let me check my bags!"

Kai pushed past Yeonjun and began to dig through the bags like his life depended on it. Yeonjun was very concerned for his boyfriend at this point.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no no," Kai muttered over and over, "I need it! I couldn't have left it at home. No."

Yeonjun could see Kai's eyes tear up, his breath quicken, his hands shake, and his voice began to wobble. He quickly, yet calmly approached the younger boy, gently taking the bag from his hands.

"Kai look at me. Baby, look at noona please. Ok good job baby. You're doing so good baby. Is touch okay?"

Yeonjun patiently waits for Kai to process and answer the question, and when Kai nods, he slowly takes his hands and gently pulls Kai's arms to go around his (Yeonjun's) neck. He lifts Kai up and sits on the bed, Kai in his lap. Kai immediately moved as close to his boyfriend as he possibly could.

"Alright baby, I need you to follow my breathing. Can you do that for me? You're doing so well already baby, I'll do it with you ok love?"

After a few minutes of exaggerated breathing from Yeonjun, Kai was breathing more normally, not shaking as much, and barely crying.

"Are you ready to tell me what's going on or do you want someone else? I can grab Soobin if you want. Here let me get you some paper so you can write your answer if you want."

Yeonjun moved over to his backpack and pulled out a sparkly pink notebook and some sparkly pens. He handed them to Kai and sat back down, wrapping Kai in his embrace.

(this is Kai's writing)
I want you and Soobin hyung.

Yeonjun nodded and kissed Kai's head. He grabbed the room key and headed across the hall to Soobin and Beomgyu's room. He knocked in the code they made when they first debuted. A tired looking Soobin opened the door. In the background, Yeonjun could see Beomgyu sitting on an upside down armchair watching Phineas and Ferb while eating a bowl full of gummy worms and peanut butter. Yeonjun reached up and grabbed a gummy worm from Soobin's hair.

"Thank you hyung, now why are you here? Not that you're not welcome, you're always welcome to come over noona. I just thought that you would want to spend a lot of time with Kai."

"It's fine, Soobinnie," Yeonjun chuckled, "It's about Kai actually. He had a bit of a panic attack after we finished unpacking and I got him calmed down enough to ask if he wanted to tell me what triggered it or if he wanted you and he said he wants you and me both to be there."

Soobin nodded, face already appearing concerned for the youngest. He turned back into his room to grab his room key and noticed Beomgyu was asleep, so he took the bowl of gummy worms and peanut butter from him before picking him up and laying him on his bed. He then quietly closed the door and walked across the hall with Yeonjun to his and Kai's room.

"Baby I'm back with Soobin," Yeonjun softly called from the doorway, already hearing the sniffles as he and Soobin get closer, "Do you want to keep writing it down for us to read?"

Kai nodded and started writing. He looked at Soobin and tapped his shoulder before showing him the notebook.

Remember Dannie Tulip? I didn't bring them or any other plushie. (A/N: Dannie because Yeonjun's English name is Daniel and Tulip because his representative flower is a tulip)

"Soobinnie, what's he talking about?"

"Noona, remember that month and a half period early on in your relationship where you were sick for two weeks and then you had so many schedules you were never home at the time we were? After the first week he was getting very sad, especially because he couldn't sneak into your room in the middle of the night to snuggle, so I went out searching for the perfect stuffed animal. I ended up buying him a purple and blue panda (A/N: Yeonjun's favorite colors and animal according to Kprofiles) that came with a little backpack with pictures of you two all over it. He got so attached that he can't fall properly asleep without it now. Other plushies work, but he brings that one with him everywhere. He grew an emotional attachment to Dannie Tulip because of how much they remind him of you."

Yeonjun was crying due to the story and just hugged his Kai and gave him a quick kiss.

"Yeonjun hyung, Kai, we can go see if Taehyunnie has any stuffed animals you could borrow. He always brings extra."

Kai nodded, so they went across the hall to the room left of Soobin's and knocked their code. They had to knock a few times before a very sleepy Taehyun opened the door. He was about to yell at them for waking him up, but one look at the still slightly crying, red-eyed Kai transformed his anger into concern.

"Do you have any plushies Kai can use, he forgot to bring any?" Soobin asked his smaller boyfriend, "And I mean any, including Dannie Tulip."

Taehyun gasped and nodded, letting them in and going to grab his duffle bag of plushies. He let Kai pick three before trapping his giant of a boyfriend in a hug and bidding goodnight to the other two.

Yeonjun and Kai were still giggling as they made their way into their room. Yeonjun brought the younger yet taller boy and Taehyun's three plushies over to his bed.

Just as they were about to fall asleep, Kai whispered to him.

"I love you noona"

"I love you too baby"

And they both fell asleep with smiles on their faces in a tangle of limbs and stuffed animals.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

A/N
fun fact: a crocodile can't stick it's tongue out

Who would win in a fight: a crocodile who kidnapped Huening Kai, or the other 4 protective members (and most of the fandom, let's be honest)?

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
82.7K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...