together forever - dylan o'br...

By MARVELMAZETEEN

2 best friends who get separated at the age of 12 meet again at 22 during a cast meet just to be back togethe... More

Cast
GRAPHICS AND MANIPS
Meeting and Leaving
Time travels
Comic-Con and Driving
Text messages and Memes.
Instagram and Accepting
*GASP* I'M IN TEEN WOLF?!
I MISSED YOU DYL
YOU DID NOT??!!!
And ... NOT AGAIN!!
AND ACTION!!!
YOU ARE NOT SEBASTIAN
YOU ARE WHAT???
SHE WHAT????????????????
NO, BUT DYL IS YOUR DADDY
LIVING MEMES
BE MINE?
MINE
VOGUE MAGAZINE
CHARACTER Q&A
CHARACTER ANSWERS
SMOL
MY BOYFRIEND IS HOTTER
AIRPORTS
HAWAIIIIIIII
INTERVIEW
PREMIERS
INTERVIEW
THAT'S SO CUTE
BWAHAHA
OH SWEETHEART
PREMIER
SOMEONE GET ME OFF THIS
WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ASK?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE ASKED ME
MAELEY UPDATED HER STORY
E-NEWS!
THE END
ONE YEAR

TOGETHER FOREVER

127 7 5
By MARVELMAZETEEN

"Maeley Jones," Dylan began, a soft smile on his face as he looked out at the crowd that had gathered in the church before him. A single tear was present in his eyes as he stared out at the sea of familiar faces that all were seemingly crying too.

"Where to begin."

A chuckle spread across the church as Dylan composed himself long enough to continue with what he was saying. "Maeley Jones was not just an actress, but kind, ambitious, fierce, headstrong," a few more chuckles spread the room as everyone remembered the times they had shared with the girl.
Dylan could see Maeley's parents in the front pew, tears pouring down their face as they wept openly. Her brothers - were passing them multiple tissues as they tried to stop the flow but it wasn't really working well for them.

The young actor could hear Holland Crystal Arden Kaya and Shelley sniffing as they cried, something that they had promised Maeley only days before that they wouldn't do.

He turned to look at them, a soft glint of understanding in his eyes before he turned back to look at the priest.

"Those are just some of the qualities I hope she brings with her as she leaves Maeley Jones  behind and becomes Maeley O'Brien -Jones."

He locked eyes with her, standing holding his hands as she blushed ferociously at his stupid speech. He wasn't supposed to have done that, in the middle of their wedding too, but it was such an O'Brien move that she couldn't even be upset at it. The minister smiled at the two before looking between them.

"Maeley , do you take Dylan to be your lawfully wedded husband?""I do."

"Dylan, do you take Maeley  to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

There was a soft moment of silence before he grinned at the couple once more. "You may now kiss the bride!"

Maeley grinned at Colton who smirked at how well he had done as their minister before she felt 

Dylan connecting their lips, hearing the screams and cheers of all of their family and friends around them.

Just as they pulled away, Dylan leaned forward and murmured in her ear."Together Forever"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
179K 1.8K 65
"you look like a llama" "a hot llama"
313K 7.3K 27
โ I had the wind knocked out of me, but never the hurricane โž With subtle flirting and small gifts, eveyone was convinced that Bethany Adams and Seba...
13.7K 823 56
Izuku Midoryia gets his dreams broken that fateful day on the roof top that is, until he meets someone, who, in a weird roundabout way, believes in h...