๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ... More

๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ.๐•๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’. ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [ 1 ]
๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ง๐ž [2]
๐Ÿ•. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฒ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ข ๐†๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐‘๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [1]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [2]
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ [3]
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ’ + ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
First time readers/ reminder
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ๐›๐ฎ๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐™๐จ๐ž ๐‹๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐’๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ข

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž

4.9K 212 19
By Sailormoonuzumaki

"It doesn't seem she wants to play." Daphne said as they went to the bridge waiting for Marinette to come.

"Do you know Marinette?" Kagami suddenly asked and Daphne turns to her with a small shrug. "Not really, every time I try to talk to her she will immediately start running away." Daphne said and she hums seeing Kagami look to the side seeing her phone but didn't know what it was. 

"Kagami! Daphne! Woah! This must be fate! I mean, what were the odds of you two and I being paired up? One in ten million at least. Right? So awesome!" Marinette said with a smile making Daphne and Kagami look at each other.

"Um...You didn't look too happy about being our secret friend, though." Daphne said and Kagami looks at Marinette with a cold look. "We saw you turn around and walk away just now." She said making they could see Marinette eye twitch for a second.

"I-I actually thought I'd, um, gotten the place wrong. I totally hadn't seen you both yet. No way! Really, I'm super excited to play the game with you two." Marinette said with a nervous laugh after seeing Kagami look at her with a cold glare and Daphne frowning at her and look at pink pouch were Tikki is resting.

The girls phone beep making them take out from their pockets.

"Congratulations! You've just located your game partner plus your third friend. And who knows? Maybe even a new friend for life. You've just received the second riddle!" Voice message said and Daphne reads the riddle out loud for the group to hear.

"To get closer to your goal, you must explore further and deeper." Daphne read making Marinette the first one to speak.

"I know! We have to take the train at Gare du Nord station, leave Paris, and head straight to England." Marinette said as she pose for them and pointing to another direction.

"Nope, the riddle means we have to go further down the banks of the Seine, which is deeper than this canal." Daphne said with a smile walking down the stair waiting fro Kagami and Marinette. "She's right, we'll have to fish for our new clue. Come on, Marinette. Let's hurry up and win or do you still think that's your answer." Kagami said walking towards Daphne who was smiling eager to play the game leaving behind a disappointed Marinette.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕༙྇

Marinette was hiding behind a tree after seeing the message from Alya and looks at front where Daphne and Kagami were talking to each other.

"I'm with Daphne and Kagami, can you believe this? Go for the win, 'cause there's no way I'm gonna let us find Adrien as long as I'm with them." Marinette said with a glare and ends the recording.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

"Do you prefer to be called by your whole name, or a nickname?" Kagami asked Daphne as she looks to the side briefly and gives her an awkward smile.

"I'm not against the idea of giving a nickname but I'm fine with my whole name." Daphne said with a smile.

"Thank you, Daphne. Uh– Your hair is... very long and beautiful." Kagami said with an awkward smile making Daphne touch her hair with a grin. "Thanks, I like your short hair it compliments your eyes very well." Daphne said as they look up seeing Seine on their view.

"What's your blood type?" Kagami asked making Daphne shrug. "I'm not sure because at the time where I live we didn't have those kinds of methods to know our blood type, but I do hope I have either O or B." Daphne said with a smile not bother with the questions.

"I heard that O blood means independent, optimistic, strong-willed and intuitive. As for B people is friendly, outgoing, independent and curious." Daphne said.

"Hmm, your B I can actually see the whole traits on you." Kagami said with a surprising smile.

"What about seasons?" She asked and Daphne hums.

"Even though where I used to live was always cold, I like the idea of fall seeing all this colorful leaves falling from the tree." Daphne said making Kagami nod and look to the side again.

"Look, the box for our next clue." Daphne said pointing in front of them seeing a small box with the friendship log on it, Kagami opens it taking out a red fishing rod.

"Look, we were right." Kagami said to Marinette who just showed up looking tired.

"We have to fish up the next clue using this rod and magnet. Here." Kagami said giving her the rod and pointing her to the water. "Now fish."

"Probably not the clue." Kagami said after Marinette brought up a whistle into the box. Daphne looks at her phone seeing an incoming call from Adrien making her smile. "I'll be back fast you guys, I need to take this call." Daphne said ignoring Marinette who looks at her trying to take a peek at who she was being called.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

"Look at you, having fun?" Adrien asked through the FaceTime and Daphne smiles. "I'm actually starting on the second task, but I'm having fun talking to Kagami not sure about Marinette though." Daphne said with a small frown.

"I see you finally meet one of my other friends from fencing class, you both will do amazing as friends. As for Marinette, I'm sure she will have fun being with you during the game I know I did when I met you." Adrien said with a wink.

"I hope so, at least I will make a new friend out of this game." Daphne said talking about Kagami and after a couple of seconds she gives him a small smirk. "Could I get a hint in where you are?" She asked making Adrien laugh.

"Nope, you have to do it the hard way and no using using magic remember." He said and Daphne shrugs.

"Worth a shot." Daphne said and looks behind her to see that Marinette had taking our a big pod from the water. "I'll see you on the finish line model boy, looks like Marinette found the next clue." She said making Adrien nod, both of them end the call at the same time.

"Good job, Marinette you found our next clue." Daphne said picking up the heavy pod from the ground where Marinette had put it and Kagami opens it taking out a small bottle with a paper inside.

"You've done a great job fishing." Kagami said patting Marinette's shoulder awkwardly making Marinette look confused at the gesture.

"Congratulations, Marinette. First we win, then we get orange juice to celebrate the three of us." Kagami said making Daphne claps her hands as she points to the sky. "What are we waiting for, let's win this game." Daphne said and takes off running to the wrong direction until Kagami stops her.

"Wrong way!" Kagami said and Daphne walks back to them with a small smile. "Right let's go." Daphne said making Kagami smile a little trying to hold her laugh.

♕༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇_༙྇ ༙྇♕

Kagami and Daphne stood in front of a tired Marinette who took a seat on the bench. Kagami looks at her phone for the last clue to get to Adrien.

"Trust challenge. Exchange unlocked phones. Separate and take a selfie in front of different monuments using each other's phones. Then regroup and take a selfie together like the true friends you've become. Once we've received the selfies, we'll send you a final text revealing where Adrien Agreste is hiding." Kagami read the whole steps making Daphne give Marinette her phone and Kagami gives her phone to Daphne while Marinette looks at Daphne's phone with a grin.

"You really are an indecisive girl." Kagami said taking Marinette's phone and runs off with Daphne as they will run together until they separate. "We'll meet back here, we're going to win!" Kagami said.

"You know if we win this, I hope we can still see each other again for more like when friends do." Daphne said as she runs beside Kagami.

"I hope so but that depends if mother will let me, but I did enjoy our game together not sure about Marinette." Kagami said as they stop and look at each other ready to separate.

"And for the record we will win." Kagami said and takes the opposite direction and Daphne smiles taking another path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 1K 27
๐˜Š๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป-๐˜ˆ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ...
59.8K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...
13K 301 200
I think that the tittle says everything ...
193K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous