✅ Menace | Forced Marriage Wi...

By thvfiqz

Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled on... More

CH 1| MEET AFTER YEARS
CH 2| I HATE YOU! YOU KILLED MY LOVE
CH 3| WILL YOU FIGHT ME? I WILL.
CH 4 | DEATH IS NOT THE END!
CH 5 | MARRIAGE PAPERS
CH 6| I PROMISE! I WON'T LEAVE YOU
CH 7 |DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU KILLED?
CH 8 | GRIEF
CH 9 | MARRIAGE IS TOMORROW
CH 10 | I HATE YOU
CH 11| BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR STEPS
CH 13 | YOU WILL REGRET IT
CH 14 | SAD LOVE
CH 15 | MENACE
CH 16 | THE RECEPTION PARTY
CH 17 | BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER - WAGER
CH 18 | DON'T CRY
CH 19 | MY FAULT
CH 20 | CLOSER
CH 21 | CARE
CH 22 | LOVE IN THE AIR
CH 23 | TAKING STEPS
CH 24 | DAY OUT
CH 25 | BECAUSE OF YOU
CH 26 | I LOVE YOU
CH 27 | HE WILL COME BACK
CH 28 | SORRY
EPILOGUE |THE NEW BEGINNING

CH 12 | THE MARRIAGE

3.6K 140 8
By thvfiqz

"Be careful with your steps. One wrong step can lead you down." Jungkook whispered coming out of his stupor gazing at your orbs.

You heard Jungkook as you stared into his eyes, "Then I shouldn't step into this marriage, right?" You questioned him.

He declared, "This won't be a wrong step, I can assure you." You could see his dark gaze which held veracity into them which were more interested in gazing into your eyes as he wiggled both of his eyes into yours waiting for you to say something as you kept silent because the candor in his eyes was not letting any word out of your mouth.

But still your stubborn self didn't back down as you challenged him, "I will prove you wrong."

He tilted his head a bit, "Okay, I will wait for you to do so." Your eyebrows furrowed themselves in accordance with his answer as he didn't protest.

Tightening his grip around your waist as your eyes widened while you clutched onto his lapel before you could do anything, he heaved you up with his one hand from the last stair before twirling around and placing your physique on the tiled floor of the lounge.

Your hitched breath respired once you felt your feet on the ground. You instantly retreated your figure away from him, throwing daggers in his direction.

Letting out a few uneven breaths you heard him say, "Sign the papers."

Sauntering from behind you, he settled himself on the couch as you watched him doing so.

The emotion of being into something arose inside you but you settled that feeling down in your stomach as you made your way towards the couch.

You settled down at the end of the couch on which Jungkook has been comfortable with his right leg crossed over his other knee, leaning back to rest his back while his right hand was deposited over the handrest of the couch.

Namjoon walked to you with the file in his hands, forwarding it to you as thinking for a few seconds you took the file as you read the letters written in bold letters, "CERTIFICATE OF MARRIAGE"

Your eyes traveled to yours and Jungkook's name written in bold letters, "Here, Ms. Lee." You heard Namjoon as you looked up at him, who was stretching out a reservoir pen for you.

Taking a glance at Jungkook with your glistened orbs you took the reservoir pen from Namjoon Settling the pen securely between your index finger and thumb.

You skimmed your hand over the place where you had to sign as you scribbled down your signature onto the paper as a tear dropped over the paper making it damp beside your signature.

Feeling aggrieved you finished signing the papers, you dropped the pen over the papers, closing the file you handed it over to Namjoon as he carefully took it from you.

Handling the documents to Jungkook after opening the file. Jungkook took the pen in his hand as he positioned his hand to sign the papers but discerned the damped paper.

Jungkook's head twitched towards you who was looking down onto your lap, clutching onto the wedding dress.

Turning his head back on the paper, he signed them all. "We both don't want to do this, I know. But you have to understand that we need this. We can start over. I'll do anything, everything can be perfect. Just lend me some time."

You held yourself back as you blinked your tears off, "I'm not going to cry, it isn't worth crying. I trusted you with my whole life but you hurted me to the core of my heart. You are the first person whom I hate from the core of my heart."

"I never thought I'd be the one to hurt you but the best part of all of this is that I love you. I will win you again and you will come to me with your own will." Jungkook's inner conscience said as he gave back the file to Namjoon.

"Congratulations, Mr. And Mrs. Jeon." You and Jungkook heard the lawyer say as he bowed and made his way out of the mansion.

Jungkook stood up from the couch as you wiped off the fallen tears from your cheeks which Jungkook noticed. Taking out a handkerchief from his pocket, he sauntered towards you before facing your sitting form.

You gazed at his legs before looking up at his visage. With a sudden movement he bent down towards you as you immediately retreated your figure away from him but your back hit the fluffy cushion as he propped himself next to your ear while balancing his hand on the backrest of the couch just beside your head.

Your breath hitched while your eyes widened and the grip on your gown tightened.

His hoarse yet soothing words reached your ear as he whispered in your ear, "Don't punish yourself like this."

But his serene words were a threat to you. They were sounding as if they were provoking you, your mind was taking it otherwise.

You turned your head to face him while your orbs held pain as well as vex, "You got what you wanted! What is the need to show your brood over me?" You said abruptly.

Hearing your words he looked at you, staring in your orbs as another tear gushed down your cheeks as he let in your damped eyelashes with your shiny orbs but the loathing didn't go unnoticed by him since your eyes said it all.

"I will do whatever I want even if it takes killing someone for you." The last words didn't leave his mouth as you said, "You already did that. You killed Neil and the love in my heart for you." It was ironic that he would kill anyone for someone who hated him.

Jungkook finally completed your sentence, "Just for you." He whispered. Depositing the handkerchief on your lap, he straightened his back.

"We have our reception tomorrow." Saying these words he made his way out of the mansion.

You took a glance at his retreating figure and then on your lap as you wept, shutting your eyes tightly, "Dad!" There was only one person you could call for, your father and he too can't come to wipe your gushing tears off.

Hearing your sobs, Jungkook closed his eyes while walking out of the mansion as he couldn't see you crying.

Discerning Namjoon who was on the call, devising the reception. Namjoon looked at Jungkook's approaching physique as he hung up.

Jungkook halted in front of him before asking, "Ask, Mrs. Lucy to take care of Y/n."

Namjoon nodded and watched Jungkook sauntering towards his car. Namjoon asked, "Where are you going?" Jungkook countered, "I don't know."

Jungkook strode towards his car before settling himself inside and driving off at a speedy pace.

Without wasting a second Namjoon took another car to go behind Jungkook, "He doesn't even think of himself when it comes to Mrs. Y/N."

Following Jungkook's car. Namjoon sped up the car but Jungkook saw his car from the rear view mirror, "He literally wants to pick up a fight." Jungkook muttered.

Jungkook always wants to spend his downtime to unwind, alone but Namjoon never leaves him, unescorted and why would he, after knowing Jungkook is short tempered and irascible and being vexed from all the instances occurring from the past few days were disturbing him and his anger would go from 0 to 100 at breakneck.

Getting into a high gear, Jungkook accelerated his car as Namjoon followed his maneuver. Skipping through the already running cars on the roadways, Jungkook steered his car towards the beach while Namjoon chased him but Jungkook vanished away.

Namjoon skelp the steering, "F*ck! Where did he go?" He muttered as he tried casting around for Jungkook and then it hit him, "The beach!" "He must be going to the beach."

In the meantime, Watching your crying figure Mrs. Lucy walked towards you as she placed her palm over your shoulder, feeling someone's presence as you gazed up at your side, discerning Mrs. Lucy's physique.

You hugged her waist at the eleventh hour, as tightly as possible. She stumbled for a jiff but encircled your frame by placing her palm on the back of your head and neck with her other one.

Caressing your head while you wept, drenching the material covering her stomach as she struggled to make you hush.

"Please, calm down Mrs. Jeon. Everything will be fine." Mrs. Lucy stated as you bawled, clutching onto her.

Your sobs falloff as Mrs. Lucy rubbed your back while caressing your tresses.

"It's okay. Everything will be fine." Mrs. Lucy murmured in the tranquil atmosphere.

You retreated yourself before wiping your tears away with your palm. Your eyes were swollen while your cheeks and the tip of the nose was ruddy.

"I will help you change, Mrs. Jeon." Mrs. Lucy said, making your movements halt as she addressed you as 'Mrs. Jeon'

"This way, Mrs. Jeon." You again heard her as you raised your feet before walking upstairs.

-------

Halting the car at the beach, Namjoon saw Jungkook walking alongside the beach as the waves were swaying back and forth on the shore of the beach.

Pocketing his hands, Jungkook was taking slow steps while his eyes were shut, feeling the breeze on his face and respiring the petrichor as the smell filled his lungs.

Suspending his steps a few feet away from the water he faced the sun as it was gloaming while the ether was coloured apricot, throwing gleams tracing Jungkook's visage as he gazed the sun drowning in the sea reflecting the tangerine tinge on the surface of the water.

Namjoon sighed in relief after watching Jungkook through the car window as he jumped out of the car in a nick of seconds.

Stroding in Jungkook's direction, Namjoon halted his steps beside him, "You came." Jungkook sighed, perceiving that it was Namjoon.

"Yes!" Namjoon declared as they both gazed at the sunset in front of them while pocketing their hands.

Namjoon twitched his head towards Jungkook, "Do you want to say something?" Namjoon asked after having a feeling that Jungkook wanted to tell him something he has been thinking about.

Jungkook heard Namjoon as he parted his lips, "Robert!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 17.7K 36
The man pulled my neck harshly over to his side and slammed my head onto a wall as I hear jinso's cries on the side... I couldn't move... My arms wer...
410K 15.7K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
28.5K 866 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...