Rhiannon // Max Mayfield

By Sevenevil3xes

"We are like some sort of crackhouse Romeo and Juliet." "I hate you" "No you don't, you love me." "Says who?"... More

characters
intro
1: Who the fuck is MADMAX
2: Karate Kid
3: Say that again Bitch
4: Going up in flames
5: Wanna see something cool
6: Super Spy
7: Steve's a babysitter?
8: fight the darkness
9: jealousy, jealousy
10: Compound sentences
11: Judgement day
12: Dying isn't funny
13: Don't cream your pants
14: Strength in numbers
15: Dying wasn't funny
16: Pretty good for a dead bitch
Season 3
1: Jukebox hero
2: the pool boys
3: I'm sorry sir
4: I spy
5: climb a tree
6: Too good to be true
8: Trust
9: don't drink chemicals
10: Flayed
11: Corruption
12: The monster likes teenage girls
13: Switchblade
14: Bad habits
15: you die i die
16: Seeing Red
17: After the storm
18: suffering in silence
19: New beginnings
(season 3/4) bonus chapter: baseball
Season 4
1: Jason is Jesus?
2: kindly, fuck off
3: Chrissy wake up
4: Reefer Rick
5: pyromaniac
7: feminism
8: I want to break free
9: tick tok
6: Delivery Service
10: promise me this
11: Stephen King is a god
12: Vision #2
13: Hounds of Love
14: Frickin' scary sh-
15: Just in case
16: Betrayal in it's finest
17: Hellfire Cult
18: scheming
19: Remember me
20: Paradise City
21: we fight it together
22: Lets do this
23: Master of Puppets
24: Bang
-the aftermath-
Alternate ending: 3 wishes
Bonus Chapter: sinking ship
I HAVE AN IDEA?
UPDATES

7: Fuck you

3.1K 97 249
By Sevenevil3xes

Their plan was working, Billy was getting angry as he looked around the locker rooms for Mike Wheeler, or at least where he thinks Mike is.

El, Alex and Max were hidden behind the lockers, El and Max shared a look and then a quick nod, they looked across to Lucas who gave them the same signal.

The three had come up with a plan, there was still a bit of mind flayer in Alex and they took it into their own hands and made a diverge from the plan. It was Dustin and Lucas' rule from the previous year, majority wanted it, well it was a direct split and the others didn't know about it but the point still stands.

"Hey, behind you," Mikes recording spoke, luring Billy to the sauna as Alex, Max and El stepped out.

Billy turned to face Eleven directly.

"Hi," she said simply as he made a move to charge at her. With the flick of her head, he flung back into the wall.

"Alex," Max said quickly, holding Alex's arms. The girl looked behind at her girlfriend confused, "this is for your own good okay?"

"What?" Alex asked confused as Max and Lucas pushed her into the sauna with Billy while El slammed the door shut.

Billy didn't acknowledge the girl as he ran into the door, El held it shut with her powers.

"Now!" Mike calls as the boys run out and started to lock up the sauna, Will and Mike must have missed when Max, Lucas and El trapped her in there with Billy, who looked like he was planning murder.

Alex ran to the opposite side as Billy pounded his fists on the door as the kids locked it. He turned to look at Alex while maniacally smiling, his eyes fuelled by anger.

He looked her dead in the eye and started laughing sadistically as he stalked closer to her. Alex felt her blood run cold, she wanted to scream and run but there was nowhere to go.

"Where's Alex?" Mike spoke up, realising he hadn't heard the girl speak for over five minutes which was very unusual. Mike's eyes filled with dread as he caught onto the guilty expressions half their group were wearing. "Why would you do that? She can't even control her powers, what if she blows up this whole fucking place?" He shouted at the three.

"We did it for her," Max answered him, eyes glued to the sauna in worry. From her angle she couldn't see the two.

Meanwhile Alex had backed out of her corner slightly, realising that would make it easier for Billy to choke her or whatever he was planning.

The taller boy reached her and swung his fist at her face, Alex barely dodged it, ducking underneath. Billy tried again but this time he landed it on her jaw, Alex could feel her mouth filling with blood. She tried to hit back but couldn't muster enough strength, Billy acted as if he felt nothing while his nose began to bleed from the impact.

Alex let out a cry of pain as his fist struck her again, this time catching the opposite side of her jaw.

Mike's face drops as his gut clenched is fear and worry. He looks at the girls and Lucas disgusted. He thought they were supposed to care for her? Max especially! He tried to run to the sauna and let Alex free but he couldn't move his feet thanks to El, "Are you guys Insane?"

"Stay back." El told him as they heard a scream from the sauna, this was louder than the last one, more pain filled. They all ran to the doorway in concern, Mike and Will at the front, both boys wishing they could get her out.

"Stop!" Alex screamed as her arm snapped inwards. Billy had her stomach pinned to the wall and her arm outstretched behind her, his hand was slowly pressing in on her elbow until it eventually gave in, Making the girl scream louder than she has before.

It felt like her whole body had given out, her elbow was bending in the wrong direction, her forearm snapped clean in two. Her shoulder was out of it's place, she could feel the tension as her bones ground against one another.

"Hey asshole!" Mike shouted, in an attempt to get Billy to drop his friend before she was further injured, he was already cringing at her arm, the bone twisted backwards and poking at her skin. "You wanted me! Come get me! Oh, wait, you can't!" He teased, his plan was working to get Billy of Alex as he ran at the door, ramming into it and letting out an angered scream.

Alex pulled herself up, leaning over and spitting out all the blood in her mouth. She looked up to see Max looking at Billy hopelessly as he screamed.

How could Max do this to her? Why would she willingly put her in danger? Alex looked to the floor, she was planning on telling Max she loved her as well, maybe it would be postponed a few months. It broke her heart that her girlfriend and two best friends had conspired against her and threw her in with a possessed psycho.

Billy pounded against the door, all his shouts merging into one. Alex pulled herself to her feet unsteadily, backing against the wall to make it a bit harder for Billy to beat the shit out of her.

Alex moved closer to the door and made eye contact with Max, her heart completely splitting in two. "Fuck you!" she shouted, at her over Billy's cries, blood mixing with spit as she shouted at the girl, "Your a fucking traitor, i thought i loved you and then you go and do this," she shouted, turning more into a cry at the end, blood still dripping from her mouth.

"Alex its helping you," El spoke up, covering for Max. Alex ignored her and threw all her body weight into the door, 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously El, Lucas this isn't a joke, he's going to kill me?!" she screamed as Lucas walked over to the dial for heat.

Lucas turned the dial, making it the highest temperature possible, Alex could feel it now. Her heat invulnerability only held out so far, she wasn't feeling it too much but any hotter and her skin would burn.

"Alex back away," Mike shouted noticing Billy's temper rising. The girl obliged and went to the back wall. 

"You kids... you think this is funny? You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He slammed his fist on the wall making the room vibrate slightly, "You little shits think this is funny? What is this? Open the door! open the goddamn door!"

Alex watched as Billy's posture changed and he slumped against the wall. It looked like he was going to cry or something.

"Billy?" Max called out, moving closer to her brother as his shouts turned to sobs.

"It's not my fault," he cried as she couldn't keep still, the heat rising in the room. Max locked eyes with him. "It's not my fault, i promise you Max, it's not my fault." he repeated.

"What's not your fault, Billy?" Max asks him softly, trying to be compassionate when really she was scared shitless.

"I've done things," he cries, "Really, really bad things. I didn't mean to. He made me do it."

"Who made you do it," Max asked him, flicking her eyes over his face for any hints of lying but it just seemed broken. Billy seemed like he had given up which was a first, like he was cared.

"I don't know, like a shadow, a .... giant shadow, please Max," he begged, half whispering as if he was scared it would hear.

"What did he make you do?" Max asked, tears riming her eyes, she had never seen Billy like this, so scared and obviously she was distressed over Alex, the girl was slumped against the back barely moving.

"It's not my fault okay?" he cried as Max watched from the door, "Max, please, it's not my fault, believe me please," he cried as Max felt a tear roll down her cheek. He put his head on the bench behind him, secretly grabbing something sharp as Max comforted him from the door.

Alex looked around, Max had stopped talking and turned away. Alex suddenly felt the room grow hotter, as if Billy's temper was leaking heat. He ran to the door, smashing the window, luckily someone pulled Max out of reach.

"Open the door, you bitch!" he yelled as Alex moved, to the side, not wanting to see what Billy was truly capable of. She watched as he yelled and pounded against the door, trying to reach out of the little window. He fell back though, making Alex step out of the say as she ran to the door over a spluttering Billy who wouldn't stay down long.

"Max open the door!" she screamed, pounding against it with one hand, pure terror filling her eyes, as the stakes became bigger. "Open the fucking door, please. Someone open the fucking door before i fucking die!" she pleaded.

Mike and Will were trying to let her out but El wouldn't let them, making their feet stick in place so they couldn't move.

Max stared at her girlfriend in horror as she shouted, her face wasn't even angry, she was just scared. Max shook her head, tears streaming down her face at the sight as the party watched in disbelief.

"Max!" Alex screamed at her, "You're fucking mental, you hear me, fucking insane. Why the fuck would you do this? What's wrong with you, with all of you?" she screamed, still spitting out blood.

she repeatedly bangs her fist on the door, trying her hardest to get it to open. She looked up to Max, still heartbroken but annoyed the girl was crying, this is her fault. Her knuckles were splitting from the constant impact but she didn't care, hitting the door harder not caring it it was scaring the group.

"Why are you crying?" Alex shouted at her, her voice almost breaking in pain, "You locked me in here with a psychopath!" she sobbed, no longer able to shout, "he's a psycho! he's a psycho and he's going to kill me, Max, Mike, I'm not ready to die, please..." she begged her tears mixing with blood on her face.

She didn't see Max's reaction because Billy was coming back to consciousness behind her, grunting. She pressed her back to the door, not wanting to get closer.

She couldn't speak, frozen in fear as he grunted louder, his veins becoming inky and black. Her breathing was short and heavy, she could use her powers but they're unreliable and she doesn't want to accidentally kill him. But it's not like she can fight back either, one of her arms was jutted the wrong way.

Mike pushed past El's hold on him, the girl was too focused on the screams coming from the sauna and Max's tears. Will rushed forward to help Mike but it was no use.

"He's gonna kill me," Alex cried to the two boys as they stepped closer. 

When they reached the first of the locks it was useless, Alex was thrown backwards by Billy, her head slamming against the floor. She screamed in pain as it did so. Billy stepped forward to kick her in the face but Alex put all of her strength into her leg and kicked his ankle inward. Making him fall the the floor.

Alex pulled herself up to her feet, trying to walk to the door but Billy wrapped a hand around her ankle, making her hit the floor again, she couldn't even tell what was hurt as this point, pain everywhere.

She looked up to see Billy towering above her except it wasn't Billy, she knew that. It was the mind flayer.

She wasn't sure which was scarier.

As he stared at her, Alex took the opportunity to kick him in the face, her foot making contact with his chin sending him backwards. He fell backwards, grabbing his mouth with both sides as he felt blood dripping into it. He looked up to Alex flooded by anger.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted, pure rage fuelling his voice as he looked at the younger girl, breathing heavily on the floor.

His fist hit Alex's face once again, this time catching her cheek, Alex was sure one of his knuckles had broke her cheekbone, her head pounding as she screamed in agony. She fell against the floor, her face was covered in blood, at this point it was a gamble whether it was hers or Billy's. She looked over to the small window in fear, looking at her friends, half of who seemed regret-filled and the other two were trying to help her but being held back.

Alex looked up and saw Billy walking towards her, she quickly latched her fingers around the broken bench leg, holding it in her hand for protection. Billy grabbed the fabric of her shirt, Alex tried to hit him with the bench end but he spotted it quickly and banged her head against the floor. He held her up by her hair and stared her her. Blood was pouring from her nose, blood kept dribbling out of her lips and there was a long cut running along her eyebrow.

Alex was struggling to breathe and her head was pounding, her vision was blurry and all she could taste was blood. Billy looked down and smiled again, it was sick and sadistic.

He grabbed her shirt and dragged her to her feet, before pushing her against the wall with all his force, making her head hit it hard and shoulder crunch making her scream , "lights out," he smirked.

Her legs gave out the second Billy let go of her shirt. Alex was a mess. Most of her face was bloody or bruised. Her shirt was covered in the substance as well. Her arm was broken, she could feel the bone sticking into her skin on the inside of her arm. Her shoulder was facing the wrong direction just topping off all the pain. The room seemed to be spinning and her eyes couldn't focus on anything.

Her vision was blurry and she couldn't make out any specifics, but Billy had gotten out that was for sure, she could hear screams from her friends, Alex wasn't too worried about them, they sort of deserved it for locking her in a room with a full on psychopath who almost killed her. Except from Will and Mike obviously, she felt bad for them.

She heard El scream, it was a mix of pain and also strain in one. Alex guessed she was taking on Billy alone, well not Billy, flayed Billy who seemed to have superhuman strength. She saw his body fly though the wall and into the pavilion area, he deserved it. Alex thought, grateful her sight was clearing up a bit.

Mike was quickly above her, Will in tow. The boy knelt down as he scanned her injuries, making sure nothing was fatal, it was just a lot of blood from her face. He seemed satisfied that she would last back to his house and sat beside her, wrapping his arms around his best friend.

She smiled at him, wrapping her own arms in comfort as Mikes stood up, offering her a hand and then wrapping his arm around her shoulders to help her walk. "Your safe now," Mike told her softly, "It's gonna be alright,"

Mike helped her walk over to the group, as Billy ran off. Alex locked eyes with Max and signalled for Mike to give them a minute.

"Alex," Max began, she was doing it in an attempt to save Alex from the part of her possessed by the mind flayer but her act of good nature had backfired. If she knew it would put Alex in so much danger she never would have done it, it broke her heart to see the girl in there, in that much pain.

Pain caused by her brother.

"I don't want to hear it Max!" Alex stuttered to her, her voice weak from screaming and her head still pounding, why would the girl even think it was a good idea to begin with. "He almost killed me." She stressed.

Max looked down, she knew it was stupid the second they committed to the idea but she never interfered. "I know and I don't even know how to explain what i feel right now, i-"

Alex cut her off, "Save it." she said, her own heart breaking as she muttered the next few words, "We're over, done whatever this is." she said, how could it be that just last night she was planning to tell Max she loved her but now she was dumping her.

Both girls were crying by now but Alex left Max there, walking back over to Mike and the rest of the party who had been not so subtlety listening, she didn't care, she was planning to only talk to Mike and Will anyway, they had nothing to do with her being locked in there.

Mike wrapped his arm around Alex for comfort, "C'mon lets get back to mine," he tells her and the rest of them as he leads the way out. Oblivious to Elevens jealous stare at the two. Alex just leaned into Mike as she silently cried into his shoulder.

A/N: This chapter quite literally broke me :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.2K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
197K 7.6K 28
- 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ '𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙢 "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮" 𝙒𝙚'𝙧�...
3.7K 198 14
"𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝...
18.4K 491 33
[SLOW UPDATES] When Max and her twin sister, Mar, move to Hawkins Indiana they find a small group and quickly fit in, or at least they think they do...