Eleanor Ariti

بواسطة 0fucksgivenbyme

Just another little story for all the lonely bitches out there <3 #6 - trope #10 - onebed #29 - cure #1- frie... المزيد

Intro
Uh- Pasta?
Blame it on my period!
BODY SHOTS!
Flipped!
What's your strongest whine?
I hate birds.
Don't tell me to shut up
I need to pee
Gummy bears
Jaspy?
Sshhh
Nope, nope, nopity no
No fucking way...
I could get drunk right now.
I love vaginas
You forgot this.
Are you done?
Scary women.
You ready to swim boys?

YOU ATE ALL OF IT?!

118 3 2
بواسطة 0fucksgivenbyme

Kaden

*An hour before*

"Look man, we need to win next week. No more distractions." Jackson drinks his beer and Finn nods his head agreeing.

"Especially you, if you want to be captain you need to get your priorities straight. What's on your mind lately?" He asks me.

I don't even know if I want to be captain anymore. I've been so fucking tired lately that I don't even feel the thrill when I play.

"I don't know, just been busy. That's it." I take a swing of my beer and look into the crowd in front of me.

"EL!" Finn shouts and sticks up his arm.

As soon as Dylan reaches us her scent fills my nose. She smells so fucking good.

I take another swing of my beer examining her. I don't even know why, she just catches my attention.

Her dress sticking to her body perfectly and making her green eyes darker, if possible.

She sighs "Where is Liv?" She asks Finn.

"She might be dancing, she loves it. You look really good by the way! Your hair looks shiny."

I subconsciously clench my jaw at his compliment. It does look shiny but he doesn't have to say it. It's not like I'm jealous or anything. Quite the contrary, I just think that was a fucking embarassing thing to say.

"Thank you! You don't look too bad yourself."

"Who's this?" Jackson asks pointing at Dylan.

"This is El guys! El meet some of the hockey team!" Finn introduces her and they all look at the short girl in front of them.

She drops her jaw in shock. "You're on the hockey team?"

"Yeah, me and Kaden. Oh there's Olive."

"Bye!" She quickly goes out of view.

"You need to be more discreet." Finn takes a random bottle from the counter. I'm definitely carrying him to bed tonight.

"What do you mean?"

"You didn't take your eyes off of her the whole time."

"Fuck off." I flip him off and we continue talking about the hockey practices.

***

"BODY SHOTS!" Someone yells.

There were less people inside now. Some already on their way home and others on the pool.

"Ooohh let's go let's go!" Finn grabs my arm and Noah's and pulls us into the forming crowd.

"Damn Eleanor is going." Noah says and it catches my attention.

We make our way closer to her and she's already lying down.

"Alright, who's the lucky guy? Or girl?" The guy behind the table asks.

Landon rubs his hands together next to me and licks his lips as he moves forward.

"Oh hell nah! Not him!" A blonde chick tries to interviene.

I put myself in front of him and push him back with one hand. There's no way I'm letting this dickhead near her.

"What the fuck man?" Landon stumbles on his feet.

I go up to Dylan and sigh. I just hope she's drunk enough not to remember.

As I look at her face her eyes grow wide for a split second in surprise and she swallows hard.

I climb on top of her and put my hands on her legs to keep myself balanced.

I keep my face close to her tights and soon reach the first cup.

I grab it with my mouth, although it was quite hard to take it from her thighs since she was clenching. I guess from not being used to this.

I take the cup in my mouth and roll it with my tongue. The liquid goes perfectly down my throat. I take the cup out of my mouth and throw it.

I look at her face and she as a pink blush up to her ears. Her hair messy around the table and her hands fidgeting. She looks so good.

I hoover myself more on top of her and reach for the next cup. It's in between her cleavage and I reach for it with my mouth. As I get closer I hear her fast heartbeat and notice how hard she's breathing.

My teeth grab the cup and I turn it in my mouth. Once again, the liquid burns down my throat.

"YEEAAH!" Finn shouts. "THOSE ARE MY BESTIES!!"

"Shut up." Noah slaps his arm.

I look back at Dylan and see the next step.

I don't take my eyes off of her and lick my way through her neck from her cleavage to her jawline.

Her eyes never leaving mine. The final step, taking the lime out of her mouth. I reach for it, my lower lip slightly touching hers and sending me shivers down my body. What the actual fuck is happening to me?

The sour taste making me wake up from this daze and as I finish I jump out of the table and get out of the house. I get into my car and lock the doors.

What the fuck did I just do?

***

Some time has gone by. I should get back in.

Suddenly a knock on the window startles me.

I unlock the car and she goes around it and opens the door on the passenger's seat.

"Hey." Dylan peeks in.

"Yeah, I'm just going to- damn it why is this dress so-" She struggles and takes her time fixing her dress so it doesn't go up her thighs.

"I'm just going to sit here if you don't mind." A heavy sigh escapes her lips.

"Why did you come here?" She asks feeling the inside of the car rubbing her hands on the leather.

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Wow! Answering my question with a question!" She makes a shocked face sarcastically.

"But it doesn't count cause I asked first." She shrugs and slowly closes her eyes.

A few minutes go by of us sitting in a comfortable silence. When she suddenly interrupts it.

"Well, since you're not going to answer me, I want ice cream so bad right now." She whines but keeps her eyes closed.

It's not like I'm doing much here. And ice cream does sound really tempting right now.

I start driving and she opens her eyes and jolts forward.

"Where are you taking me? Are you kidnapping me? Do you want money?-" Panic fills her voice.

"Shut up and go back to sleep."

"Okay." She shrugs and leans her head on the side of the car, closing her eyes.

***

"Holy shit are you taking me to an ice cream shop?!"

"Well didn't you want ice cream?" I face her.

"Yeah, but I didn't think you would actually drive all this way."

She gets out of the car first and jumps around the parking lot.

"C'mon!" She grabs my hand and pulls me into the shop.

We go up to the cashier and it's a tall girl with red hair.

"Hi! Can I get a scoop of cookie dough ice cream and a scoop of reese's cup, please?" She smiles widly and taps the little pads of her fingers on the counter.

I'm glad Dylan didn't make this awkward, I mean I only did the body shots because Landon was there. Otherwise I didn't care.

"And what would you like?" The red head girl faces me and starts to twirl her hair and biting her lip.

What the fuck is she doing?

"Are you okay?" Dylan asks "Is your lip itchy? I hate when that happens to me!" The red head rolls her eyes and I have to hold in a chuckle at her obliviousness.

"Caramel." I say.

"Is that all?" I nod and see Dylan reach for money that's on her phone case.

By the time she's got it, I've paid and grabbed the ice creams. She huffs in frustration.

"You could've ate least let me pay mine!"

"C'mon, let's go sit." She follows behind me like always. I find a booth near a window and sit down.

We sit opposite each other and stay silent a few minutes while eating our ice cream.

"Okay, let's play 21 questions!" She leans forward.

"Really? Haven't played that since middle school."

"So? I want to get to know you. Anyways, I'll start."

I sigh and lean my back on the couch of the booth, manspreading and resting my arms on the top of the sofa.

"Okay, what's your favourite colour?" She takes some of my ice cream with her spoon.

She locks eyes with me waiting for the answer.

"Green. My turn, what's your favourite chocolate?"

"Reese's cup, without a doubt. So good! What's your favourite childhood memory?"

Damn, going straight to my childhood. There's gotta be something good... I take some time to think and she doesn't rush anything out, she just keeps eating her ice cream.

"I guess there was this one time my mom took me to the local park and then we got a big bag of chips and ate them all in one sitting."

She chuckles. "That sounds fun!"

"My turn. If you could have a house in the beach or in the mountains, which one would you choose?"

"The beach. Definitely. I love watching people and imagining their whole ass lives based on that moment and who their talking to. Plus if you're ever sad, you could just go for a swim!"

"Makes sense."

"Do you have any siblings?" Dylan stays focused on her ice cream.

"Yeah, a little brother. Aiden."

"Aww, I think I have to meet him. You know, to check if he isn't getting beat up by his ugly big brother." She blushes.

"Ugly? The red on your cheeks says otherwise." I grin.

"That's because I'm cold." She squints her eyes and I chuckle.

"I don't know any more questions." She puts half of her ice cream in her mouth and moments after, bangs the table quietly with her hand closed in a fist and her eyes tightly shut.

"What?" I sit straighter.

"Brain freeze." She says quickly like talking about it makes it worse.

I chuckle at her reaction and steal some of her ice cream since she's got her head on the table.

"I saw that." Her voice muffled.

I chuckle and slide the little cup across the table, it hits her arm lightly which makes her look up.

She gasps and grabs the cup "YOU ATE ALL OF IT?!"

I laugh at her face.

"This isn't a joke, it's a serious matter!" She looks at me and I see a tiny smirk trying to escape her lips.

"You steal food from me all the time." I shrug.

"So? I do it 'cause I'm hungry and because I can."

"And I can't eat your ice cream?"

"No." She deadpans.

***

We got back to the car after talking for some time.

Dylan got two more ice creams and she spent the whole time explaining how pets match their owners and how life would be so much easier if there was a button to just get ready for bed and you didn't have to do anything.

I just listened but I like hearing her talk about the most random things for some reason.

I guess the way she talks so passionately about things, it captivates me.

"So, are you guys going to have any games?"

She brings me back from my thoughts.

"Hockey games?"

"Yeah."

"We're going to have in two weeks but I'm not sure if I'm going."

"Why not?"

She brings her knees to her chest and puts her bare feet on the seat, leaving her heels on the car floor.

"The thrill of playing hasn't really been there for some time." I shrug.

"Well, if you don't play, you'll never feel it."

I guess she's right...

"Oh come on! I'll be cheering for you, we all will!" She nudges my arm.

"Fine. But you have to take Aiden."

"No problem!"

I start the car and she plugs the aux cord to her phone.

"What are you doing?"

"We need to listen to some music, duh."

She puts her name on my car system El :) and proceeds to choose a song for the next two minutes.

She grunts "I know so many good songs, I can't choose. You choose!"

"Wha- uhm- okay." I scratch the back of my head trying to think of something.

"I don't know, you choose." What? I'm indecisive when it comes to music.

"Ok fine" In my feelings by Lana Del Rey starts playing.

She smiles as the song starts playing and rubs her legs up and down creating heat.

"Are you cold?"

"I'm fine, just a little chilly." Her lips are cherry pink from her constant biting.

"Hold the steering wheel."

"Wha- Holy shit!" I turn on my seat so I can grab a sweatshirt from the backseat. I feel her body hovering over my back as she curses.

Her panic makes me laugh and I take a little bit longer than needed just to see her panic.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?! HURRY UP! OH SHIT- Great we almost got into a car accident!"

I grab the steering wheel again and throw the sweatshirt at her face.

"What's this?"

"You said you were cold."

"Well I don't want it." What? I feel the smile on my face disappear.

"Why?" I ask seriously.

"Did you see what you put me through?!"

"Cazzo..Fine, don't wear it-" She covers my mouth with her hand before I can finish my sentence.

"Shut up." She puts the sweatshirt over her dress and it almost looks like a blanket on her. The arms of the sweater reach the tip of her fingers.

"Thank you, Kaden."

Her cheeks and lips are rosy. Her hair messy and her hands on her legs, doing little taps a long the music.

How can someone look this good this late at night?

***

A/N: Hey hot people! Maybe a bit soon for him to start feeling something? may be.. but this won't be a very big story so yeah.

Don't forget to vote pls!

Have a nice day!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

30.4K 891 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
676K 5.1K 33
•FOR EVERYONE, VERY MUCH TROPES• ~Read them and you'll get the worldfamous butterflies~ |Fake scenarios + short one shots between h/n & y/n| E.g.: ...
54 0 13
A collection of my writing prompts. Some prompts are edited, while others are not. Please feel free to read them. :)) -sincerely, jd.
12.8K 214 19
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...