LabVIEW Voice Recognition Pro...

By kibasu

This following book describes my senior project that I began working on from Fall 2021 to Spring 2022. Abstra... More

Chapter 2.0 Literature Review
Chapter 3.0 System Design
Chapter 4.0 Principles of Operation
Chapter 5.0 Results, Analysis, and Discussion
Chapter 6.0 Conclusions and Recommendations
Appendixes
References/Bibliography

Chapter 1.0 Introduction

27 0 0
By kibasu

1.1 Objective

The objective of this project was to create a system that would send a digital output to an assigned Light Emitting Diode using LabVIEW, depending on the command spoken into the microphone.

1.2 General Description

In this project, LabVIEW is used. LabVIEW is a graphical coding platform that is used by engineers to develop automated research, validation, and production test systems. LabVIEW is unique as traditional text coding is not used in this platform. In this case, LabVIEW is used for voice recognition. The code for this project that was used was created by Rahul M. Nair who had freely provided the code to the public. The code is designed to activate an indicator on the front panel when one of the following commands is spoken into the microphone: Left, Right, Forward, Backward, and Stop. Multiple steps were required to get the code to function and successfully activate the front panel Boolean indicators, which will be discussed in later chapters. The first goal of this project was to make Rahul's code work. Once the system worked, then it would enable the modifications on the code to work as well. The modifications that were performed was configuring Rahul's code to send digital outputs to LEDs on a hard breadboard. The LEDs would activate simultaneously as the front panel indicators.

1.3 Report Overview

The following topics regarding the LabVIEW Voice Recognition System will be discussed in this report:

· Literature Overview

· System Design

· Principles of Operation

· Results, Analysis, and Discussion

· Conclusion and Recommendations

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
66.1K 179 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
41.6K 1.6K 30
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...