Wife is Fierce, Don't Mess Wi...

By ForAMillennium_

Once Gu Lalisa, she was fortunate enough to be born in the "best" family, ended up having a miserable and unj... More

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑿𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑰𝑿
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑳𝑿
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟏)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟐)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟑)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 (𝟒)
𝑮𝒖 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒖 𝒀𝒆𝒋𝒊
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟑)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟒)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟓)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟔)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟕)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟖)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟗)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟎)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟏)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟐)
𝑯𝒐𝒖 𝑱𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏, 𝒀𝒖 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆́ (𝟏𝟑)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑽

1.5K 28 20
By ForAMillennium_

On the other hand, Rosé who returned to the squad, cast a happy glance at Lisa.

With pursed lips, Lisa’s gaze swept over her.

Rosé’s performance made her highly satisfied.

“Next pair: Ji Ruoqing and Hu Zhixuan.”

Chen Haoyang announced the next pair who would duel with each other.

For recruits in their first month, girls would go up against girls.

But later on, guys and girls would take part in mixed-gender duels.

In the army, they simply didn’t care if there’s a natural disparity in physiques or stamina between a man and a woman.

Furthermore, there were plenty of women who were stronger than men in the military.

Of course, to the guys, it was embarrassing enough if a girl were to defeat them.

But those were things that only happen as they continue.

Eunbi was the most outstanding one among the girls.

Duels generally went on for a rather long time, unless one had nimble reflexes and was talented in that area.

Eunbi was that sort of person. With two or three moves, she defeated the opponent and was not at all dilly dally like the others. Naturally, she attracted many admiring looks.

In Lisa’s class, there weren’t many girls, to begin with. Hence shortly after, it was her turn.

She and another girl were the last pair.

“Come out, Gu Lalisa and Xie Soyeon!”

Lisa and the other girl stepped out immediately.

Lisa rarely interacted with the other recruits, so she didn’t quite understand their temperaments.

But Lisa knew Soyeon. The latter had kept a bob style of hair even from before, and the delicate-looking girl seemed to have a quiet demeanor—she didn’t look that intimidating.

Among the recruits, she kept a rather low profile.

And she seemed to get along pretty well with Eunbi and the rest.

Soyeon entered the duel arena, a glint flashing by in her eyes.

Although Soyeon didn’t appear to be outstanding, she was in fact even stronger than Eunbi.

Eunbi knew about Soyeon and admired this quiet-looking girl. She knew that Soyeon only chose to come here because of family reasons and that she worked hard during training, unlike Lisa and those who liked to show off.

Lisa, on the other hand, had no idea that Eunbi labeled her as a showoff.

Since no one was allowed to speak, Rosé simply mouthed the words ‘go for it’ to Lisa.

Lisa didn’t see that, though.

Because at that moment, she focused her eyes on Soyeon.

Soyeon suddenly smiled at Lisa. It was as if they were practicing taekwondo; she bent over and bowed at Lisa.

Lisa paused in surprise, then bowed at Soyeon, too.

There was a deep and meaningful glance in Soyeon’s eyes as she gazed over at Lisa.

“Start!”

However, the instant Chen Haoyang declared to start, the look in Soyeon’s eyes changed.

That moment, she seemed to exude an intense murderous aura, like a leopard revealing its sharp claws after waiting for its prey on the grassland. She attacked Lisa with insane speed.

Lisa was astonished.

Soyeon’s actions were so swift that she didn’t look like someone who had just learned how to fight.

Her attack was vigorous and aggressive, her fist going straight for Lisa’s face. Lisa quickly reacted and turned her body sideways, narrowly dodging the attack. She could even sense a fiery gust of wind as Soyeon’s fist grazed past the side of her face.

Lisa didn’t mind the opponent. How Soyeon attacked her, even stunned Rosé was stunned.

Under that situation, she felt that she couldn’t dodge Soyeon’s attack if it were her.

Seeing Lisa narrowly dodging it, Rosé was so anxious that she was close to losing her breath.

That shouldn’t be the case—Lisa was formidable!

But the observant Rosé instantly sensed that there was something unusual with Soyeon.

Someone around her whispered. “I think Xie Soyeon’s family used to run a martial arts school? Looking at her aggressive moves, Gu Lalisa is in danger of losing.”

“Not in danger of losing, but bound to lose.”

Someone ridiculed disdainfully.

“What’s the use of only having a pretty face?”

If it weren’t because she couldn’t turn around, Rosé would have retorted back at them.

They were a bunch of people who couldn’t bear to see others do well.

But learning that Soyeon’s family ran a martial arts school still surprised her.

It was no wonder that her stance had such a contrast from the beginners.

Although Lisa was formidable, she was but a beginner. Rosé really couldn’t be sure if she would be able to defeat Soyeon, who had been learning martial arts from a young age.

Chen Haoyang, too, raised an eyebrow as he watched them fight.

With years of experience training recruits, he could tell who was the stronger opponent.

Soyeon was both quick and aggressive, and he knew from her records that her family ran a martial arts school, so she definitely had a firm foundation.

As for Lisa…

Her reflexes weren’t slower than Soyeon, else she wouldn’t have been able to dodge Soyeon’s attacks.

However, she might ultimately lose because of the lack of practical experience.

Stroking his chin, Chen Haoyang watched as the duel unfolded before his very eyes.

As he had expected, Lisa was having a harder time dealing with her opponent in the duel arena.

After her rebirth, she realized that her agility and sensitivity became rather high, but that didn’t mean she immediately turned into an expert.

In the past, she had never undergone combat training and had only learned for a month like the others. She was only at a slight advantage because she had a talent for it.

Soyeon was no ordinary recruit!

Since Soyeon had completely suppressed her, she could only defend passively.

And somewhere in the distance, two people were peeking at them from the woods.

“That lass Lisa probably won’t defeat this girl!”

Jimin smacked his mouth and let out a sigh.

They strolled there by chance and saw that the Third Company’s Seventh Squad was training its recruits in the art of fighting.

When they saw Lisa, it stunned Jimin for a good while. He could not believe that in the brief span of ten odd days, Lisa had undergone such a great transformation. If it weren’t for her strikingly fair skin and the traces of the old Lisa in her eyes, Jimin wouldn’t have thought it was her.

She wasn’t like that ten days ago. How did she turn into a little beauty in such a brief span of time?

As Jimin observed them, he saw that Lisa and the other girl began fighting with each other, and it seemed like Lisa was about to face defeat soon.

The sharp-eyed Jimin could tell at one glance that Lisa’s opponent was an expert at taekwondo.

Although Lisa’s reflexes were quick, she was new to fighting and wasn’t a match for her opponent, so losing was just a matter of time.

Jungkook was next to him.

He trained his eyes at the duel. Shortly after, he saw Lisa hit the ground and heard Chen Haoyang announcing that she had lost the duel.

“Embarrassing!”

He gently spat out this word. It bewildered Jimin.

So what if she lost? How was it embarrassing?

However, within a few seconds, he heard Jungkook speak in a cold tone of voice. “She’s a talent that can be groomed.”

That left Jimin speechless.

She’s a talent that can be groomed?

Jimin redirected his attention back to Lisa in the distance.

Suddenly, an amusement struck him.

“Heh. Major-general, you mean you wish to groom her?”

Jungkook neither denied nor admitted.

“Let nature take its course.”

With that, he turned his head and began walking down the hill.

As one of his assistant commanders, how could Jimin not understand what Jungkook meant?

He meant that the lass Lisa was a talent that can be perfected over time.

However, Jungkook would help Lisa advance only if there was a suitable opportunity.

It would depend on the lass’s luck.

Despite that being the case, Jimin still found this amusing. He let out a chuckle and then followed Jungkook down the hill.

At the Third Company’s Seventh Squad’s training.

Losa, who Soyeon had defeated, felt a fiery and painful sensation in her chest.

Soyeon didn’t attack to hurt or kill, so Lisa didn’t feel like her defeat was anything to grumble about. She didn’t appear mad or anything as she returned to the squad.

Rosé, however, looked a little worried.

Lisa knew what Rosé wanted to say and simply made an expression for the latter to relax.

Other than feeling shocked with Soyeon’s hidden capabilities, Lisa thought there was nothing unfair about it

Soyeon defeated her with her true capabilities, so that was that.

It was a fact that she lost.

Victory and failure are common things among soldiers. Moreover, this was just an ordinary duel.

Lisa understood this.

Such a mentality was rare to come by.

After all, not everyone could deal with their first failure with ease the way she did.

As for Soyeon, after she had returned to the squad, everyone looked at her with astonishment and admiration.

With Eunbi and Umji’s gazes, it was evident they felt pleased with the result.

However, when they looked towards Lisa in a mildly mocking manner, they discovered she didn’t appear embarrassed like they had imagined she would be. On the contrary, she appeared relaxed and at ease like always.

She remained calm and quiet as if she didn’t face defeat earlier on.

Her attitude made others displeased.

After the girls finished sparring, next up would be the guys.

The victorious recruit could take part in the monthly fights.

After the afternoon’s training was over, everyone went to the canteen for a meal.

Rosé finally grumbled about the fact that Lisa didn’t win.

“Lisa, it’s unfair that you lost. I had no idea that Xie Soyeon’s family ran a martial arts school. I heard she started learning taekwondo at a young age!”

During mealtime, Rosé, who sat with Lisa, complained to Lisa about that afternoon’s event.

When Lisa heard this, she smiled. “What’s unfair about that? I lost because I wasn’t as capable and as strong as the opponent and that’s normal. Don’t talk about it anymore since it’s in the past now. You even won this afternoon, so by the day the next day, you will duel against other recruits from other classes. Go for it!”

Rosé pouted. She didn’t appear that concerned, just a bit worried. “I told you before about the advanced training camp. If we lose, would it affect our application for the training camp?”

Although she was the one who told Lisa about it, she wasn’t exactly clear about the criteria for that tryout either.

Lisa paused. She felt that this matter was a long time from now. Besides, many recruits weren’t even aware of the advanced training camp.

“We’ll see how it turns out.”

Lisa sighed. “If the opportunity presents itself before me, I will certainly grab it. If it won’t, it’s because I am not fit for it.”

Although she looked forward to this advanced training camp a lot.

“I guess we can only leave it at that.”

Rosé was confident in Lisa before, but unexpectedly, Soyeon defeated her. Lisa’s capability was the least of Rosé’s concern. What she was worried about was if Lisa’s defeat would affect her application for the advanced military camp later on.

However, she didn’t wish to voice out her concerns.

After the meal, both of them walked back to the dormitory together.

But before they reached their destination, Lisa and Rosé heard laughter coming from inside.

It wasn’t just Umji and Eunbi—there were also other girls.

“Did you see Yu Rosé’s expression at this afternoon’s duel? It felt damn good seeing that!”

This gloating voice belonged to Umji.

Rosé’s expression changed instantly.

Lisa’s brows didn’t even move, but her gaze met Rosé’s before they walked in.

There were several girls in the hostel. Other than Umji and Eunbi, Soyeon and two other girls from their training class were present.

Seeing Lisa and Rosé enter, the smile they had on their faces stiffened slightly.

After all, they were gossiping behind others’ backs, thus those who had any shame would naturally feel awkward.

Lisa entered but said nothing to them. She simply and calmly walked towards the washroom.

On the other hand, Rosé sat down next to Lisa’s bed and looked at Umji with a hint of sarcasm in her eyes, making the latter feel flustered. She then whipped out her phone and sprawled on Lisa’s bed and played some games.

The atmosphere was super awkward.

But they didn’t have plans to go out either.

While everyone was looking at each other in silence, Soyeon saw Lisa coming out of the washroom, shaking her moist hands. She smiled. “Lalisa, sorry about what happened earlier on.”

With that, Rosé instantly looked up from her phone to the girl.

As for the rest, they were excited to hear Soyeon speaking to Lisa.

Was a confrontation in the making?

After all, Lisa had lost to Soyeon in the afternoon; all of them were eager to see Lisa’s reaction.

But the way Lisa responded wasn’t what they expected.

She merely paused for a moment upon hearing Soyeon’s words. She then picked up a towel to wipe her fingers, and she pulled a smile as she replied, “It’s okay. You’re truly impressive. I willingly concede defeat.”

The girl’s voice was soft and calm, like a piece of rock with a smooth surface.

Others couldn’t find fault with her reply and could not continue mocking her.

Eunbi sat by the side of the bed, with legs shaking. Seeing Soyeon purse her lips and nod as she turned to look towards her, Eunbi said with a smile, “Lalisa, you can’t blame yourself for this since Soyeon’s family runs a martial arts school. When she first told us about it, it surprised us, too. Soyeon is the strongest among us, so it’s normal if you lose to her.”

“Mm.”

Her indifferent tone of voice put one at a loss for words.

Trying and failing several times to provoke Lisa, they glanced at each other and felt bored.

Eunbi could only bring her group outside the dormitory.

Once they left, the entire building hushed down.

Sprawled on the side of the bed, Rosé laughed. “They think everyone is like them—petty over losing a competition!”

Lisa merely smiled lightly at Rosé’s words, but she did not respond.

“Lisa, we’ve been wanting to visit the village located down the foot of the mountain for some time. How about we go this week?”

Rosé suddenly mentioned this matter to Lisa.

Lisa, too, felt bored from staying in the military camp, and they couldn’t simply go out at whim.

But since Rosé had mentioned the village several times, Lisa also wanted to check that place out.

Hence, she nodded. “Okay, let’s go this week. But you’ve got to work hard the day after tomorrow. If you win, there might be a reward or something.”

“Forget it.” Rosé pouted. “At most, it will be some merit award to complement one on winning glory for the team. The military is miserable!”

It seemed like in Rosé’s eyes, nearly everyone in the military was rather stingy.

Lisa smiled and didn’t remark.

Although she had lost the duel that afternoon, Lisa didn’t take it to heart.

The training the next day didn’t go easy on those who failed but proceeded as usual.

However, when afternoon came, something that Lisa had nearly forgotten about happened.

She was eating with Rosé at noon when from outside the busy canteen, a senior soldier entered.

He looked ordinary. But since he had undergone training for a long time, he was full of spirit. The instant he walked in, he asked a few people something and then turned to look towards Lisa—a visible surprise and joy in his eyes.

While Lisa was eating, Rosé nudged her with an elbow. “Lisa, someone’s looking at you.”

Lisa raised her head and saw a male soldier walking towards her.

She didn’t know him, but when he walked over, he spoke in a friendly tone. “You’re Gu Lalisa, aren’t you? I’m a friend of your older brother, Gu Seokjin. Your brother came to look for you.”

Hearing her brother’s name, Lisa instantly got to her feet.

“My brother is here?”

There was a tone of delight in her voice, for she didn’t expect that her brother would come looking for her in the military.

The guy nodded with a smile. “Yes, come with me. He’s waiting for you in the rest area.”

Without any hesitation, Lisa nodded.

Seeing this, Rosé stood up and grabbed Lisa’s sleeves. “Lisa, I want to come along with you.”

Lisa didn’t object. She softly replied, “Okay, then let’s go together.”

Then the two of them went with the man.

The military wasn’t that strict about family visitations; so long as they reported accordingly, they would approve their visits. But Lisa didn’t expect her older brother to come over.

Recalling that she hadn’t mentioned this matter to Seokjin over the phone, she wondered if Seokjin would be angry when he saw her.

Or have some other major reaction.

On the way there, Rosé, who was extremely curious about Lisa’s older brother, kept asking this and that. Lisa simply replied and told Rosé that she would find out when she saw him later.

As for the man who came to pick them up, although he was her older brother’s friend, he appeared particularly interested in Lisa’s situation since he kept asking Lisa about some unrelated matters.

Lisa usually didn’t appear too friendly towards strangers. Even though this man was her older brother’s friend, they weren’t related by blood. But on the account that he came to pick her up, she answered him a word or two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 15K 166
Naruto has always had video games to fall back on growing up while the rest of the village pretty much treated him like garbage. What happens when Na...
66.7K 2.4K 60
His lessons on hiding the truth were from the Japanese Government itself who asked a bunch of middle schoolers not to even tell their parents that th...
39.1K 1.2K 150
The once rich girl Lee Lalisa lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own device...
19.2K 170 85
Lisa Manoban had already died in her previous life. Her life ended on the day of her 19th birthday. Cause of death: heart failure. But now, she was a...