𝟑𝐚𝐦. ᴋᴅɢ

By TRELLFEEN

"𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨, 𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝... More

𝟑𝐀𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
*𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

10.1K 467 606
By TRELLFEEN

EXCUSE MISTAKES. 🫡

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟?
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ --

OMNISCIENT-ATLANTA, GEORGIA
DATE: UNKNOWN!
█████████████████████████████████████

"How am I going to tell y'all fatha that y'all are growing inside of me." Essence huffed rubbing over her soon to be five month old belly bump. She had been sitting on the floor for a couple of minutes now admiring how her belly grew over the pass few months. .

Essence dipped off from Micah and Kentrell a good thirty minutes ago and had been locked away in her room talking to her unborns.

Over the past few months, She had been dealing with her pregnancy alone. Not because she wanted to, but because it was her choice being that she hadn't told Kentrell that she was pregnant.

She knew he'd be excite, but it was the fact that she would have to come out and tell him which made her feel uneasy.

Missing the turn up for her twentieth birthday had her very upset, but knowing that she was bringing more life into this world somewhat cheered her up.

Essence have been wearing hoodies for months now and nobody seemed to catch on. It was hella hot outside and sometimes she would dread to take the hoodie off despite her being pregnant.

Kentrell, on the other hand had been feeling a certain way for some time now being that he couldn't touch on her or sleep up under her how he used too.

He didn't know why, but he hope and prayed that she wasn't losing feelings or found anything out because he was now in too deep.

Regardless of the changes in her ways, He couldn't leave her. He didn't want to and even if he could, He would force himself to stay with her simply because that's how much he loved her.

Kentrell wanted to know why she was acting the way she was with him. Was she not feeling it anymore? His condition finally making her realize, or was she planning on leaving him?

All he could do was assume.

Over time, Him and Micah were becoming close more and more every single day. Micah had Kentrell wrapped around his fingers so bad that Kentrell hated to tell him no when Essence didn't want him doing or having something.

Micah started to slowly forget about his father whom he didn't wanna stay with nor be around anymore. Not because he didn't wanna be around him, but also because Duke wasn't putting in the effort.

Duke had went ghost every since his son's birthday party and would pop in here and there.

Essence thought that was a little suspicious, but didn't speak too much on it. Just as long as he was leaving her little family alone, she didn't care who or what Duke was doing.

If anything he was the least of her concerns.

Even though she didn't care too much, and Micah no longer wanted to be with him because of what the toddler was peeping, It still hurt Essence for him to somewhat forget about his child.

It was sad how the tables turned and she hated it.

Yes, Kentrell was a father figure to Micah, yet It was nothing like having His real father around so Micah wouldn't be disappointed years later.

However, Kentrell was making sure that would never happen in the long run.

He loved Micah as if he was his own and made a promise to never leave His life as long as he was on earth.

After applying stretch marks lotion on her bump, Essence jumped hearing knocks on the door along with twisting at the knob. "Syair fuck is you doing?"

Quickly gathering up the baby items throwing them in her junk drawer, She grabbed the huge hoodie that she been wearing for a while now pulling it over her spaghetti strap tee.

"Hold on Kentrell." She called softly making him smack his lips being that she was taking entirely too long.

He was inpatient and she knew that.

Essence puffed out the hoodie so that it wasn't pressed up against her skin to make her body visible. Afterwards, She opened the door coming face to face with kentrell who held a mean mug on his face.

Towering over her, He walked into the room, closing the door behind him. Micah had fallen asleep in his arms a long time ago, which was the only reason he noticed that Essence had disappeared.

Sitting on the bed, Kentrell rubbed his hands together before slowly dropping his head looking down in his lap.

"What's wrong Du'?" Essence questioned with an concerned look as she stood in front of him, making sure there was distance in between.

Kentrell glanced up at her with a sad making her feel an ache in her chest. He looked as if he was fed up and wanted to break down and cry, which caused her to feel bad.

"What's wrong wimmie?" He scoffed shaking his head. "Nah what's wrong witchu' mane. Youn' love me nomore a'sum? What I do wrong?"

"W-What are you talking about?" She asked and He grabbed her waist pulling her between his legs only for her to try and move back. "Kentrell let me go please."

"Fuck is yo problem Syair? You won't let a nigga touch you nomore. You always across the room and never up under me how you used to be".

Staring him in the eyes, Essence couldn't help but to look away and let a few tears fall because of the way she had him thinking. She hated how he was feeling as if he'd done somthing wrong or that she didn't love him anymore.

Plus, Her pregnancy hormones weren't making things any better because now she was embarrassed fa' crying for absolutely no reason.

"I-I love you so much Kentrell, I don't want you to think that. You've done nothing wrong." She sniffed wiping under her eyes with the end of her sleeves.

"Why you crying Ey? Hm." He chuckled watching a smile appear on her face.

"It's because of your babies! I don't know why I'm crying kentrell and It's jus-

Tilting his head at her, He cut her off. "Whatchu' mean my babies?"

Playing rolling her eyes, Essence pulled up the sweater along with the spaghetti strap tee, revealing her four month old belly bump, A now confused look on Kentrell's face.

"This is the reason I've been so distance Du', I'm pregnant with your kids. I was scared and didn't know how to come and tell you so I tried hidding it for as long as I could."

"You forreal?" He mumbled, tears now forming in his eyes making her cheese. "You pregnant forreal or this shit fake ?"

"Yes, Im pregnant and nothing about this is fake." She giggled straddling him before placing numerous of kisses on his lips. "I'm so sorry I hid this from you for so long or had you feeling a certain way. You know I love you and there's nothing that's going to make me feel any different." She wiped his tears that were flowing terribly.

Not responding to her, Kentrell laid back with Essence still on top of him, his face stuffed in her neck trying his best to calm himself down.

He prayed to see a day like this for so long and knew his momma would be extremely excited.

"Mane I been trynna getchu' pregnant fa' so long, I was starting to think I was infertile" He told her making her laugh.

"If anything you're too fertile because Im pregnant with two."

Pulling her head from out of his neck, He stared at her with wide eyes. "Say you swea' ta' god dude" He mumbled and she busted out laughing making him smack his lips. "Say it mama, please?"

"I swear on my life that I'm pregnant with twins, yet still haven't finish school! That's why I'm currently taking summer classes so i can graduate early in December."

"Mmcht why yeen tell me so I could be done witchu'?" He mugged mushing her forehead.

" I wasn't thinking at the time. I was too focused on finishing up school before having to deal with three kids."

Staring at her as she talked, Kentrell fell into a daze by her beautiful natural features. He wished every single day that He didn't get involved with Duke and met Essence an absolutely different way.

He was inlove and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but knew Duke was up to something being that he had back out of the plan on him.

This was why he took Essence everywhere he went and even went back and forth between his parents house alone with hers.

He didn't trust Duke and never will.

He was up to something and Kentrell knew it.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Essence blushed, rubbing under his eye over her favorite tattoo.

"I love you down girl."

"I Love you down even more Stink." She pecked his lips.

"You-

Cutting him off, Essence quickly climbed off him running towards the toilet letting her insides out from the stuff she ate earlier today.

To her, this was something new because the twins never made her throw up before. Hell, She never ever had any pregnancy symptoms.

Essence knew she was carrying from the moment her body started to look funny, and stomach began to poke more then it should.

Kentrell frowned his face up immediately getting off the bed. Walking into the bathroom, He pulled her hair from out of her face into a messy bun.

"You ite mama?" He asked, As she continue to hunch over the toilet letting everything out.

Spitting once more, Essence whimpered as she slowly stood up wrapping her arms around Kentrell's waist.

"Hell nah, C'mon Ey, You gotta brush yo teeth." He told her wiping around her mouth with a cloth.

Throwing it into the dirty hamper, He picked her up sitting her on the countertop, wetting her toothbrush before passing it to her along with the toothpaste.

Afterwards, He went back over to the toilet flushing and spraying some disinfected spray with awesome, cleaning it up.

"Thank you." She gave him a weak smile putting everything back where they previously were.

"Youn' gotta thank me, I did this to you." He smirked poking at her stomach making her playfully roll her eyes.

"I just noticed my baby isn't running around here tearing up shit, where is he?!"

"He knocked the fuck out".

Humming, She rubbed along his ear seeing that he had gotten different color hearing aids which was the color of his skin, to blend in.

"How you think he gone feel?" Kentrell asked relaxing against her touch.

"I think he's gonna be excited! He's not the only child anymore and definitely gone always have someone to play with. I just hope he don't think imma forget about him because he's my first love."

"He ain't gone think that, Your love unconditional and you always make time for everybody that's in yo life. I doubt you'll forget bout badass."

"I hope we're together forever, You make me happy"

"I hope so too, Ey".

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽.* :☆ ゚。 ・ --

<333

<333

"I've changed my hair style up so many times yall and that's is what I've settled with since I ran out of breath. Anyways my husband and son are literally taking up the whole bed. Meanwhile I'm pressed up against the wall just being cute and preggers." Essence told Kentrell's camera.

She was recording while Him and Micah was sound asleep beside her. She went back and forth from posting on his social medias to capture moments in his camera roll.

"I don't have to hide my belly nomore and I'm so glad because I used to be hot as fuck." Essence sighed looking over at Kentrell with a stank face when he began to start snoring.

"Hold on, looka this shit." Scotting closer to him, Essence grabbed his face with her free hand still holding the camera with the other.

Giggling to herself, She pecked Kentrell lips a few times before sticking her tongue in his mouth making his instantly start to kiss back.

She laughed against his lips and pulled away feeling him grab her neck pulling her back for more.

Being that he didn't have his hearing aids in, She shook her head no and signed "Go back to sleep" making him pout his lips.

Kentrell stared at her for a couple more seconds before pulling her closer slowly falling back into a slumber.

"He will wake up with the shits and not care." She whispered to the camera. "Anyways, Im about to go and get me some snacks from the store since it's late at night and me and my babies are hungry. Love, you Du'." Essence blew a kiss at the camera ending the video.

Sitting the phone down, She removed Kentrell's arm from around her waist, Crawling out of the bed causing him to sit up immediately.

Snapping his fingers to catch her attention, He pointed towards his hearing aids making her pass them to him. Putting them in and turning them on, He gave her a questionable look.

"Wea you going mane it's 3am?"

"Im going right there to the store Du', Im starving and there aren't anymore snacks here." She explained sliding on some pajama pants.

"Ite, We coming witchu'".

"No, You're gonna stay here so Micah won't have to wake up. It'll be hard for him to go back to sleep. I'll be fine bae, I promise. You have my location and I'll call you if anything feels funny."

"Ion know bout that Ey, Just let us come and I'll stay up for the rest of the night with Micah if he don't go back to sleep."

"Kentrell" She gave him a stern look making him sigh. " I'll make it fast, Okay?"

"Ite Ite, Just hurry up please?"

Nodding her head, Essence bent over and pecked his lips twice, rubbing over his cheek. "I Love You Kentrell ."

"I Love you too Essence."

Giving him a small smile, She slipped on her croc slide-in's, grabbing her keys. Kissing Micah on the Cheek, for some reason she felt as if she needed to tell him she loved him too.

"I Love you Micah."

"Bae stop playin', You coming right back." Kentrell gave her a weird look.

"I know, but I just felt the need to say it." She smiled, "Lay down and stop stressing yourself silly."

"Whateva, Hurry up cause Ian going ta' sleep till you come back."

"Mkay!"

Leaving out of the bedroom, She walked through the livingroom seeing a red light flash from out the corner of her eyes. The only thing sitting there was the bear that Duke brought Micah for his birthday.

Deciding to ignore it, Essence shrugged making her way out of the front door.

TIME WENT PASS, and it's been a good ten minutes since Essence left the house which made Kentrell grow anxious. It didn't take that long to get a few snacks and come back since the store was literally a few blocks away.

Feeling around for his phone, Kentrell picked it up seeing that Essence was already calling.

"Hello?" He answered letting out a breath of relief hearing her soothing voice.

"Bae, Im sorry it took so long, The line was sort of long which was kind of weird because it's literally three in the morning" She chuckled making Kentrell smile.

"It's ite mama, long as you ite."

"I'm fin-" She started to say, but instantly stopped talking.

"Ey? You Ite?"

"Y-Yeah, It's just this truck is following me and I'm scared Kentrell." She told him in a shaky tone.

"Fuck you mean somebody following you, Whea you at mane im on the way."

"I'm like a block awa-" Hearing gunshots ring though the phone, Kentrell throat went dry when he didn't hear Essence say another word.

"E-Essence? Ey talk to me mane please." He spoke lowly as his eyes began to water

Not hearing anything else, Kentrell pulled the phone away from his ear after hearing a ping- singling that he had received a text message from someone.

DUKEBITCHASS.

Thought I told you this
shit wan' over? 😈.

3:15 am.

█████████████████████████████████████

Cliffhanger. 🤭

_

The end :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.1K 24
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦" " 𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵?"
46.2K 1.4K 72
"𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥" ✔︎ 𝐅𝐖𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 2021 © 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑...
2K 164 8
"You the baddest thing I done seen in a while"
11.3K 523 18
"𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮?" "𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗼𝘆" 𝙖 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...