When Heart Beats.. (TaeSana F...

By Shell_meyours

Minatozaki Sana (Twice) Kim Taehyung (BTS) TaeSana FanFiction All right reserved 'shell_meyours' 2022 Read fo... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Take time to READ this!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Important note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 24

169 11 3
By Shell_meyours

Chapter 24: 

"Flower delivery!!!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and went near me with a bouquet of flowers on her arms.

" (sigh) I wonder when can I have someone who can send me a flower every week" Nayeon said.

There's someone who keeps sending me flowers every week, and I don't know who's that someone. Its already been a months but he/she never stops. I don't mind though. The only problem is my rooms already looks like a flower shop!

"Then, get a boyfriend Unnie" Tzuyu said that makes Jeongyeon laugh.

"I don't think Nayeon will get to have a boyfriend. She's picky!" Jeongyeon

"Yah! Why are you stating that!? Your not sure, what if there is someone who is in love with me but he can't tell it because he's shy??"

"Dream on.." Dahyun said that makes us laugh. Its a 1 point for them-- they succeed in  teasing Unnie.

Chaeyoung is the one who laughs very loud so Nayeon turned her gaze at her then smirks.

"Anyway Chaeyoung, how are you and your old man??" She grinned.

"What are you saying?!?!!" Chaeyoung said defensively.

"I'll teach you how to play a basket ball but don't worry I won't play with your heart~~~" Some of them sang In a hyper tone with a big grin.

I laugh and looked at the flowers that's in my arms--- wait, there's a card.

I sat straight and opened the card.

'Can we meet?
  If you will, let's meet at *********. Don't worry, I'm safe. I'm just someone you knew...

Someone I knew? Who could it be?. Should I meet him/her, or not? But I'm curious!!!

Maybe I will just meet the person behind this. I have my pepperspay with me so I got 80% to be safe when there is really danger. Right! Let's meet him/her.

"Guys, I have somewhere to go so I can't go with you at the mall. Maybe next time?"

They looked at me and Mina spokes.

"Why, where are you going?"

"I'll just meet someone but-- when its already midnight and I'm still not home call a police okay?"

"Huh? Why?" Momo asked

"Sana is it a prank again?"

"Eh? No!! Just do it okay? Hehehe anyway Im going!!!"

I said then walked away.

"She's weird" I heard them say but I just go to my room and pout.

...

People are looking weirdly at me, well where can you see someone who wears jacket, sunglasses, cap, mask and uses her hand as a telescope?

Well Its not that I'm paranoid, but they say prevention is better that cure.

I looked around and all of the people has someone with them and I need to find the someone who is alone and acts like waiting someone, in that-- I will get to know who's sending me flowers without revealing my self! Right, I know I'm genius..

I keep using my hand as a telescope while moving slowly when I bumped at someone. Its strong that I was throw in the grass!!

"Ouch!!"

"Miss!, I'm sorry, sorry I didn't see you" the man assists me to stand up while I'm rubbing the part that is aching at my back.

"Its okay mister just...be careful next ti--"

I was startled when I faced the man, I knew him!! His voice... His smell...

"T-Taehyung?" he looked surprise too but suddenly caught
my waist when I stumbled on a stone.

"S-Sana..."

I moved away from him a little bit,

"O-Oh, its you. Uhmm, what are you doing here" I asked. Trying to be formal.

"I'm waiting for someone but she's already here" he eyed me.

Wait-- he said he's waiting for someone...

"Tell me the truth, are you--- the one who's giving me flowers?"

He didn't answer me but just moved his left eyebrows that left my mouth hang open. He chuckled and put his fingers close to my mouth, he uses it to pinch my lips together.

I smacked his hand to let me go and scoffed at him.

"Why are you sending me flowers?!"

"Why? Am I not allowed to send you some?"

"Of course not, what will your girlfriend think?"

"Hmm, do I have some? Maybe in the future.." My eyebrows met in annoyance. Is he playing with me?!

"Are you joking around? If yes cn you stop doing that, its not funny at all!"

"I'm not joking"

"Then what are you doing, why are you sending me flowers?"

"I'm courting you" he said like its nothing.

____________________
_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 20.5K 153
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
206K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc