Moments: Literate Individual...

By tauraluna

A detailed & literate individual roleplay book. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images in this story. I d... More

- o n e -
- t w o -
- t h r e e -
- f o u r -
𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘴
𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 - 𝙸

𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴

78 3 8
By tauraluna

𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚟𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 - 𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝

FULL NAME — caitlin sioux dawn
PREFERRED NAME — caitlin
NICKNAME — cait, caiti sioux

AGE — 22
GENDER — female
SEXUALITY — heterosexual

PORTRAYED BY — @ jannaaaeeee (Janae Roberts) on instagram

PERSONALITY SUMMARY —
an ambitious flirt. caitlin's sweetness masks her selfishness and self serving tendencies. truly unpredictable except for the fact that she will always play the cards in her favor.
POSITIVE ATTRIBUTES —
ambitious, logical, persuasive, kind, confident, decisive, daring, headstrong.
NEGATIVE ATTRIBUTES —
secretive, self serving, dishonest, impatient, ruthless, holds grudges, manipulative.

STRENGTHS —
living in the moment, obtaining desires, knowing her limits, sketching close ups, fashionable, making breakfast foods.
WEAKNESSES —
indulgent, nearly insatiable, dealing with consequences, young children.

LIKES —
satin, fresh cut strawberries, warm bubble baths, mystery books, having her nails done, trulys, sweet wines and dry cheeses, traveling.
DISLIKES —
massages, bracelets (excludes watches), zucchini, not getting her way, being accused, woodsy candles, men raising their voice.
FEARS —
falling in love, getting attached, cockroaches.

FAMILY & PETS —
darius dawn (father, alive)
gareth dawn (father, alive)
BACKSTORY —
adopted at the age of two by darius and gareth dawn. never known biological parents. graduated college early with a degree in computer sciences. ceo of new age technology.

QUOTES —
"My favorite sex position? CEO."
"I don't need you, I need me."
"What do you bring to the table?"
OTHER —
allergic to cats, birds, and pineapple, fond of many music genres, rarely smiles with her teeth showing, smells of fresh strawberries.

SCENARIOS —
1.You'd just gotten seated on a flight back home when Caitlin sat down next to you. Chances were you wouldn't have even glanced at her, but the smell of strawberries had caused you to look up as she brushed past you to sit in the window seat. She was wearing a light gray oversized sweatshirt and black spandex. Blonde hair laid against her back and looked as if it had been curled hours before. She had a small white wrist wallet with her. It was almost as you were invisible to her; she made no acknowledgment of your presence. She made herself comfortable in the seat next to yours and her gaze settled on the world on the other side of the window. You paid no mind to her the duration of the flight, at least until the very end. She'd gotten up as soon as the plane landed and grabbed her bag from overhead before making her way off the aircraft. Though, she'd left her wallet in the seat. What do you do?

2. Last night was a blur. You'd attended your best friend's bachelor party. The man who everyone thought would never settle down, finally found a girl and settled down. It was shocking to you, but as long as he was happy, it didn't matter too much. He'd asked that you attend his bachelor party, food, drinks, and a night on the town were the things promised to you. Indeed that was what you'd gotten. Club Illusion was where you'd ended up with your best friend and your other mutual friends. A few drinks turned into many and the neon lights were the last thing you remember clearly. Piecing together the rest of the events seemed impossible, especially when the realization was made that you weren't in your own bed. The sheets were much softer, silkier. Satin, smooth against the skin, and they smelled sweet, like strawberries. What do you do now?

3. Partnering with other businesses and expanding networking is the key to success. It's what grows a company from being a pinprick on the internet to a global sensation. Tonight you were told to meet with the CEO of New Age Technology in place of your boss who needed to meet with another CEO halfway across the country from you.
"You're to meet at The Northern House at 6 o'clock sharp. Dress nicely and don't be late," Amelia, your assistant, stated, looking at her watch then to you. "Did you catch that?" She asked with a raised brow, noticing that you'd begun to stare out the window down onto the city below.
"Yes. I won't be late Amelia." The response was nearly flat. This was nothing new; you'd met with CEOs before in place of your boss.
It wasn't until you'd arrived at The Northern House that you'd realized Amelia had never told you the name of the person you were meeting. Well, I'm here now and I'm on time at least. "Here to meet with New Age Technology," you'd told the waiter who gave a curt nod before guiding you to a table where a woman sat in a black dress. Her gaze had shifted from the menu in her hands to you and it trailed up and down your figure before settling on your face.
"You're not Arthur," she stated simply and matter of factly. How do you respond?

4. Create your own.

g a l l e r y

" 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎?
𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
26.5K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
28.5K 745 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...